Why is no one talking about the fact that Trump admitted to collusion?

Why is no one talking about the fact that Trump admitted to collusion?

Attached: 1519062863891.jpg (1200x600, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/2142010/donald-trump-wont-put-new-sanctions-russia
washingtonexaminer.com/at-the-pentagon-mass-confusion-over-future-of-war-games-with-south-korea
youtube.com/watch?v=IK2Xr-D0EHs
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/15/nearly-2-million-non-citizen-hispanics-illegally-r/
newsweek.com/trump-approval-rating-obama-higher-1054927
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

prove it

heh
errrrr
gvumfff is crashing an burning ahahahhahaha
holy shit burgers btfo'd every day for the next 2 years (cuz he'll 100% get impeached).
rural retards voted for dlumph, SMART and INTELLIGENT city people voted for clinton.
in all seriousness, we can't let this guy et nuclear codes.

Watching hilarious Trump get this nuclear burn butfucking all former guy Trump voters here, and this lie not gonna crash the codes. We can't let in seriousness..

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him get the nuclear codes. But in all seriousness we can't let him crash and burn

Tno annog lei, eromrf Pumrt etvro heer. Siht si ginfuck shioilrua tcgawnhi Mprut shrca nad rbun. But in all soensiserus we nac't tel thsi uyg get teh lcaneur scode.

Not gonna lie, nuclear codes here. This is fucking hilarious to crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this former Trump supporter get his hands on me.

Code supporter here, it's funny watching nuclear trump, but in all guy, we can't let seriousness get the former

WE CAN'T LET HIM GET THE NUCLEAR CODES

ngl former trump support
crash and burn
nuclear codes etc etc

former voter crash burn nuclear codes

Former street shitter here, etc, can't believe we let this guy get the toilet codes

Former tiny hands here, not gonna lie it's been hilarious watching these nukes crash and burn. But seriously we can't let this guy get himself on the Trump voters.

Not gonna lie, former crasher here. It's hilarious watching nuclear codes vote and burn. But seriously, we can't let this Trump get the guys

Not going to lie rural and suburban retard here, but in all seriousness we can't let me get the nuclear codes

former trump voter
crash
tiny hands
nuclear codes
lul

Not gonna lie, former Weimar supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the Reichstag crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Hitler gas the Jews.

Dem nuclear codes we can't allowed blumpf to get

>drumpf is owned by the russians and was their candidate
>their only contact was a Fusion GPS linked Russian lawyer

Attached: 1532846808531.gif (182x179, 436K)

When?

Also collusion is not a crime

>haha guys I made a strawman
enjoy your enlicensement and peace trucks, bong

Because it doesn't matter. Donnie has led the entire MSM platform through trap door after trap door of bullshit, all the way to this final citadel of nonsence. Everyone knew that "muh Trump Tower" was the final piece that would through everything together -- all the while forgetting that there was never a fucking crime. You've been played by this man since day one.

>yfw the majority of the country hates your guts, you're the laughing stock of the world and you're about to be indicted on multiple federal crimes.

Attached: dump.jpg (830x553, 63K)

Not only did the lawyer he was talking about work for the DNC, it wouldn't have been a crime even if she didn't. Unless money changes hands you do not have a crime. The law makes no distinction between state actors and private foreign citizens. The law doesn't care if a campaign or a newspaper uses information that was legally or illegally obtained. The person who broke the law could be tried, but not Trump. But the problem is this lawyer was connected to the DNC and the whole thing was a set up.

Meanwhile, Lisa Page has confessed that the whole Russia story was started as a cover story because Clinton was hacked by China.

It's about to get really really fun.

Look up plausible deniability.
In the tweet he clearly mentions he knew nothing about he situation.

We’re too busy talking about peace with North Korea

Explain why Trump would be indicted for an act that wouldn't be a crime even if he weren't talking to a DNC lawyer. Don't use any words with the letter "e" while you're explaining it.

NO one gives a flying fuck. Does having either Clinton or Trump as your president really fucking matter? No, not if you actually have a life, so fuck off you cock sucker, and come back to Jow Forums with something of value to say.

>Trump is a puppet of Putin
>Trump Bombs Syria
>Trump Bombs Syria again
>Trump Threatens Iran with nukes

Because it's a very shitty and retarded narrative even as far as David Brocks average manure on this board goes.

Because collusion is a jumped up buzz word the media uses to allude to the fact it could be against the law, but no such law exists, the story is almost 2 years old now we're repeating ourselves over and over and you remain willfully ignorant and think you're scoring points, you arent, you just need talking points and a media narrative each cycle that keep the focus off your parties own corruption and misdeeds, off trumps success in office and tries to suck all the air out of the room. Over here we're not mouth breathing retards, you'll have to find something better.

They got nothing faggot. They’re salty because he’s Ralph Nader and MichaelMoore from 20 years ago (with better messaging and better solutions) that’s why the white working class loves him. .

trump, more like drumpf am I right fellow fascist

If he colluded with Russia, he's either a horrible Russian agent, or a great double agent for the USA.

Because he didn't. This just makes me tired. Are you getting sleepy too?

Because it wasn't technically illegal. For it to be illegal there has to be a quid pro quo relationship. All that happened was that trump Jr met up with a Russian for dirt on Hillary and that's it.

No one believes a word that any one on the left is saying. You dumb kikes dug your own grave by lying to the American people over and over and over again.

Good job faggots. Look what you started. Now normie news sites are reporting this shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20180806-141904_Facebook.jpg (810x2096, 511K)

trump essentially has admitted to being a federal witness/informant. you dumbfuck librectal holes are like little babbies

>majority of the country

the actual majority of the country doesn't give a shit either way

Attached: 1533448681953.gif (379x387, 71K)

Stop you're going to make him cry

>Don't use any words with the letter "e" while you're explaining it.

It's counts on a truth that your a faggot.

faggot
słage in optionß

You got a loicence for that pasta, m8?

>your

keep drinking that thick jew cum trump keeps shooting your way kiddo

It counts on a truth that POXc6koy is a faggot.

It just dawned on me I couldn't use "you're"

like when he hasnt imposed the sanctions against russia? or that he stopped the military games in south korea cuz putin asked him to?

cause everyone knew that already. we all know he is putins bitch.

Attached: 1532584591301.jpg (900x705, 131K)

>like when he hasnt imposed the sanctions against russia?

Russia has been sanctioned against since the Obama administration.

>or that he stopped the military games in south korea cuz putin asked him to?

Sauce...

not to mention both melania and baron hate his guts

Attached: 1533080157541.jpg (994x1253, 226K)

COMPLETE FALURE

What a bitch.

collusion isn't illegal brainlet

>if we keep repeating the same thing, people will start believing it. right?

JUST

the russians really hate this pic lmao

conspiracy and obstruction of justice is

The problem is that even IF he's done anything naughty enough to get his peepee spanked not only do I, the average person in scenario, lack a sustained, highly intelligent attention span but I also lack any shred of trust in any MSM news source. I simply cannot have faith in any news now, even if my John Q. Public ass isn't very shrewd, I have been able to glom onto the fact that the media lies and has an agenda. That flies in the face of 18+ years of indoctrination that told me the News is the Good Guy who's like a detective and will not lie to me. I don't like to feel as though I've been tricked. So then I look at this supposedly stupid president of mine, remember that he's apparently a dumbass who wiped the floor with all the other republicans and then cleaned his ass off with the entirety of the media circus three ring act. Am I'm supposed to be believe he's evil and stupid and and and?

Without money changing hands you do not have a crime, and I can post the law.

The lawyer was connected to the DNC not Russia.

And Lisa Page has already admitted that the probe was started as a cover story because Clinton was hacked by China.

must be why trump is chimping out about the investigation on a daily basis lmao

Therefore, you are a bitch.

Lisa Page's confession means that we're moving to the end of this. The meeting with the DNC lawyer was the one piece of "evidence" your side actually had, so it needed to be addressed and taken care of.

You lost. We won.

So they went fishing and got nothing from the Ruskies. Assange had the goods though. Killary at least got the pee pee dossier.

>Why is no one talking about the fact that Trump admitted to collusion?
Because all the Trump supporters know that Dems and the media have been handed all the material they need for 2018 and 2020.

Honestly, Trump supporters have been put through the ringer. Almost everyday there is another scandal they are forced to defend or some type of fuck up that no one can defend. All the while Trump spends his time on his knees sucking kike cock as the klikes in his inner circle rat him out.

scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/2142010/donald-trump-wont-put-new-sanctions-russia

washingtonexaminer.com/at-the-pentagon-mass-confusion-over-future-of-war-games-with-south-korea

>admitted to collusion?
admitted to talking.. get back to us when that becomes illegal.

Whatever fine Pence can be our president. Better, lefties?

Because he didn't, and even if he did nobody would give a fuck. He could start doing daily calls with Putin to shoot the shit and I wouldn't blink an eye.
kys shill
Sage

ya that lisa page confession that no news organization is running?

You won't shut up about it.

That's the one.
youtube.com/watch?v=IK2Xr-D0EHs

>fox news

>Because all the Trump supporters know that Dems and the media have been handed all the material they need for 2018 and 2020.
>He thinks the Dems are going to win in 2018 and 2020
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

Then prosecute
or shut the fuck up

Attached: GlindaTrumpPresident.jpg (600x403, 42K)

>Congressman Louie Gohmert

Yes. They need to prosecute this non crime with a lawyer from the DNC that Lisa Page has confessed didn't happen. TRUMP IS FINISHED.

you would chimp out too if you where being investigated for shit you didn't do.

Have you heard the tale of the 'boys who cried wolf?'

Attached: TrumpJaws.jpg (576x768, 60K)

>Arrest Trump for "collusion"
>Then we have to arrest Obama for actual collusion
>Then both Bushes
>And both Clintons
>etc
Other nations have been buying ads for their goy since advertising became a thing. I fully endorse your right to keep posting about it though, it's amusing.

>He thinks the Dems are going to win in 2018 and 2020

Why not? He's been getting more unpopular ever since he took office, and the MSM fucking hate his shit. What makes you think they won't shill on blast the Russia interference story on all cylinders the weeks leading to the election?

Theres a real chance he might lose.

Yum yum.

its like his supporters have been blind to all the recently elections they've been losing all over the place

nice fantasy

gohmert and gowdy - two of the finest intellects the cult of GOP has to offer

>talk about how liberal media is fake propaganda
>fox anchor literally shares a lawyer with the president
>never mentions this ever
kek

>Theres a real chance he might lose.

Attached: nytimes_election_poll_-_Google_Search_-_2018-02-17_14.07.10.png (1440x784, 1.02M)

>Why not? He's been getting more unpopular ever since he took office
>Approval rating at all-time high
>Higher than Obama at this point in his presidency

>Theres a real chance he might lose.

And that's ignoring the fact that the Russia story can literally only go one direction after Lisa Page's confession. This is about to get real fun.

>msm circling back to this tired story

Attached: 297C5D3C-2D4B-4043-B094-51A1F6574700.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

>He's been getting more unpopular ever since he took office
unpopular with the democrats in MSM. Actual polling numbers have risen. His current approval rating is higher than Obama's was at this point in his first term.

>fox anchor literally shares a lawyer with the president
>Congressman Louie Gohmert is a lawyer for the president or something
>I don't even understand why I'm spouting this bullshit at this point
I love you.

>its like his supporters have been blind to all the recently elections they've been losing all over the place

I know. Good thing there are cope threads like PTG or else suicide rates would skyrocket. There won't be universal health care to help resuscitate them either

>gohmert and gowdy are bad because Lisa Page confessed
Ok. But why are you a nigger though?

>fox was against trump
>no one mentions this ever

So the same as during the election Clinton 100% was predicted to win by the MSM. Ok.

Attached: 1533354048555.png (900x900, 287K)

hows the popular vote that he lost working out?

He said there's nothing wrong with taking political dirt from sources. You do it all the time you fucking dickhead.

yeah because Poll numbers are always 100% accurate like how Hilary Clinton had a 90%+ chance of winning the presidency

Attached: electoralcollegeWinning.jpg (585x328, 37K)

>its like his supporters have been blind to all the recently elections they've been losing all over the place
maybe we'll need to borrow your safe spaces and coloring books after the next election.

thats not proof, silly

I don't know.
>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/15/nearly-2-million-non-citizen-hispanics-illegally-r/

But what does it have to do with Lisa Page confessing that the hack was from China? Or the fact that the lawyer worked for the DNC? Or the fact that it wouldn't even be a crime if she didn't?

Hasn't levied war or aided an enemy (Russia is not an enemy).

Trump admitted to using a confidential informant, just like the cops, cops dont collude with criminals

you are a dumb fuck

>unpopular with the democrats in MSM. Actual polling numbers have risen. His current approval rating is higher than Obama's was at this point in his first term

Not its not. I've been viewing trumps acceptance rate for some time now. I can almost promise you won't find a news article that says that his acceptance rate when up in the past few weeks.

He's still filling arenas at his weekly rallys and Hillary gets 30 people in a line for autographed books.

BASED AND REDPILLED

Remember when the democrats wanted to talk about policy for a week but no one paid any attention because everyone was to busy yelling at Trump?

Attached: unnamed (3).jpg (529x278, 18K)

It's exactly the same legal protection for Newspapers that reported the Wikileaks story. There is no legal difference. Both CNN and Trump would be charged if it could be shown money changed hands. No money, no crime.

Molumints

>He's still filling arenas
yeah with his supporters that were already supporters.
He is getting no new support from people

take it up with Gallop then. They must be lying.

Twitter is a poor news source.
his African American support has gone from 13 to 29% in the last month

Because the narrative changed from "muh Russia libruls r schizo hahaha" to "s-so what every c-country does it"

There could be a new spy ring of Russians uncovered like in 2010 and Trump tards will literally say "it's not a b-big deal Russia should b-be allowed to do that"

Literally traitors

>Not its not. I've been viewing trumps acceptance rate for some time now. I can almost promise you won't find a news article that says that his acceptance rate when up in the past few weeks.
Oof. Tough luck little shill.
>newsweek.com/trump-approval-rating-obama-higher-1054927

It's our turn now.

This is outrageous. I’m sorry, I don’t know what else to say to someone accusing me and my colleagues of causing war. I know he’s baiting us to respond. I’m taking the bait in hopes that rational folks realize this is wrong and dangerous.