SHE MAKE PEEPEE IN ALL OUR COKES

(((Sarah))) Jeong must be brought down.
!-555 Come on now, you guys know what to do.
Here's some OC to get the party started

Attached: ppincokenigger.jpg (1546x1262, 497K)

>(((Sarah))) Jeong must be brought down
Why would we destroy such a precious, redpilling gift?

Normies already forgot her, by kicking her out we could show them that journalists are not invulnerable and that all the system needs is a kick in the door to bring the whole rotten structure down

Haha wut??people like her are a dime a dozen in the media.
Exposing her is the redpill.

Attached: 1516247588729.jpg (996x682, 64K)

This is about exposing the on the fence voters, literal boomers and other simialar groups to the blatant anti-white sentiment at major media publications.

That's tough though. Exposing an anti cop sentiment that's easy. Especially when you can show that the media have blood on their hands.

yeah they are

Attached: D890903UItPM.jpg (909x803, 196K)

because she deserves to die and i hope she burns in hell

wow, nice find
she's literally responsible for murder

i say it's not enough to fire her, the NYT need to be taken down a notch

maybe a few extra audits and no more press credentials

Getting her fired just releases pressure and makes normies think that things have calmed down, it only excites the radicals.

Can we file some kind of consumer complaint? I'll do all the paperwork and filing myself, this is clearly a private business employing and harboring clear racists

Normies don't even consider her though, they're glued to their phones going on about drumpf and clash of clans on Facebook, if normies cared at all we would be stringing people from ropes right now

Bootlicker.

>failure IS success

first post worst post

I'll never forgive these virtue signalling cunts for fanning the flames that ultimately torched my hometown over a wanna be thug.

>Normies already forgot her
Go search her name on twatter. soccer moms are still bitching her out
Getting her fired is literally nigger-tier thinking

I think pushing the notion that she (and her ilk) are responsible for violence against the police, the people who guard us in our sleep. Most Americans dont fuck with that.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Image literally looks like this
Fuck off

Attached: 4D9DA1A9-9782-46C5-BCDD-44D29E885953.jpg (750x452, 193K)

Try harder

Attached: you.jpg (764x938, 124K)

Anyone on here begging Jow Forums to go after her is either looking for a story for their clickbait website, or is fucking retarded.

Found some new marketing material for GMC
Seems like they really want to keep advertising in the New York Times

Attached: SarahJeongGMC.png (1303x1700, 1.06M)

>pivoting from the anti-white angle
Fucking Don Lemon and CNN were talking about anti-white hate last week and you want to pivot to cops? Low IQ!

Now this is good shit. Anti-white hate + big corporate logos on social media is shat pants in marketing, which generally leads to action. Also spreads her anti-white hatred further, which is always a plus.