Why is nobody talking about this?

So planet x/nibiru is confirmed real and you're jacking off to cheeto man and his 3 ring senate circus?

independent.co.uk/news/science/rogue-planet-aurora-glow-discovered-space-brown-dwarf-solar-system-a8478141.html

>A planet over 12 times bigger than Jupiter has been found drifting alone through space around 20 light years away from Earth.

The rogue world is not attached to any star, and is the first object of its kind to be discovered using a radio telescope.

Attached: 5b6464b0fc7e930a698b45ba.jpg (900x506, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/rogue-planet-aurora-glow-discovered-space-brown-dwarf-solar-system-a8478141.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter#Composition
youtube.com/watch?v=hzNsOGt3bHk
solstation.com/stars/s20ly.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NIBIRU IS ANOTHER NAME FOR JUPITER

SPACE IS FAKE. ALL IMAGES OF PLANETS FROM "SPACE" ARE CGI.

Post your fuckin source.

i just wanna know who lives there.

imagine actually being this retarded
have you any idea how far away 20 light years is?

Everything you see on your screen is CGI, dipshit. Computer generated image means anything a computer generates for your eyeballs to look at on a screen. A picture you take with your phone and upload to your computer is CGI, moron. You make yourself sound like boomer retards with this shit. You make yourself sound like you don't know how fucking technology works, and you don't.

>Rock in space is news
huh?

Satellites aren't real.

Attached: finally-got-banned-from-the-flat-earth-discord-by-posting-32021681.png (500x527, 106K)

The important bit for the story is that it's the first to be observed with a radio telescope. Hundreds have been observed through other means (ie: microlense observations, optical gravitational lensing). Nothing really new or interesting here.

Baste and redpilled

uuuuhhhhh 20 light years takes us past alpha centauri brah

This
4.3 light years is the next system over.

space is fake goy, stop worshiping photoshopped pictures

Attached: math.jpg (954x661, 70K)

>20 light years

Meaning it would take 20 years to get close by at the speed of light. There is no way that it's travelling that fast, it would likely take hundreds of thousands of years to get anywhere close.

>Believe the Chinese guys

20 Ly is a really, really long way away.

Can anybody else imagine being this stupid? I'm struggling.

That's a rogue planet, not a 9th solar planet. Its no where near our system.

>around 20 light years away from Earth
That is about 5 times as far away as alpha centauri, why should I care about something so fucking far away?

Depends on why it's a rogue planet. Some can reach some pretty good percentages of the speed of light. However, it's not likely moving in a direction relevant to Earth anyhow.

NIBIRU JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE ITS HAPPENING

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (720x480, 1.37M)

Even if it was traveling at 10% of the speed of light directly to earth, it would need 200 years to arrive.
However chance is about 99,9% that it does not travel directly to our solar system and it most likely is nowhere near 10% speed of light.

why should we believe in a 3d rendering?

Don't reply to the glow in the dark niggers, user, their job is to paint you as a lunatic.

200 years is just a blip. If you told NASA today "hey, this asteroid is giong to hit earth in 200 years" they would start planning TODAY to change that. 200 years isn't much time at all.

thanks god it's nibiru and not remina

Not that far away, like a stone's throw from earth

the anunnaki live there, the ancient (((savages))) had contact with them

fpbp

Q predicted this

How we can gonna wrangle this one in and exploit its resources, lads?

Why should I care? What does its existence have to do with mine? How does it enrich my life, or anyone else's? Space exploration is literally the basedest of sciences.

One day this will be our future planet

Oh boy the Annunaki are coming back.

There are already plans for astroids that could crash on earth.
Most of them are basicly sending a small craft up there and slightly alter the course of said asteroid to miss earth.

For a planet crahing into earth, the only realistic option would be a total evacuation.
With a decent budget increase in all major launch vehicle developments, this should possible within 200 years.

No they don't. They have plans that COULD work .. but they have nothing solidified. For something like a planet twice the size of Jupiter (as OP mentions) they'd have to completely reevaluate because those plans absolutely would not work.

theyre actually the ones wrangling us and exploiting our resources. the supposedly wanted gold

are you ready for the ultimate war?

Q predicted this

Once they get it all will the jews finally leave?

About 20 lightyears Im pretty sure

No, gravity would most likely crush you there.
Assuming you weight about 150 kg, the gravitational pull of jupiter would increase the force by 2,5, so 375 kg.
Now imagine a even larger planet...

Jas...Trinity is that you?

>implying this slave race will put up a fight
The Annunaki will cleanse us and start again.

you need to seek treatment

>So planet x/nibiru is confirmed real and you're jacking off to cheeto man and his 3 ring senate circus?

nigga, people b talkin bout nibiru since fuckin bubba bill wuz prez. only cheeto man built space navy. Why didn't bubba?

check mate nigger.

>Thinks the size of the planet determines how much gravity there is.
Mass determines it.. not size. It could be 20x the size of Jupiter and still only have the mass of Earth.

>They have plans that COULD work .. but they have nothing solidified
As I said, they have multiple plans to look into for development of the spacecraft required to do the job.
>For something like a planet twice the size of Jupiter (as OP mentions) they'd have to completely reevaluate because those plans absolutely would not work.
Read the second part of my post again.

Larger planets tend to have higher mass

Q predicted you would be a Jow Forums faggot, and suck dick at truck stop restrooms.
That ain't nuthin but a fly on the lens of said radar telescope. lmao

Attached: 1492139668110.jpg (363x480, 170K)

and history repeats itself. i wonder how many times that has happened

Q predicted this

A planet that is classified as a "failed star" or something like that has a huge mass.
Also:
What material would have a that low density?

>independent.co.uk/news/science/rogue-planet-aurora-glow-discovered-space-brown-dwarf-solar-system-a8478141.html
They will return.

Attached: nibiru_and_the_anunnaki3.jpg (474x296, 29K)

As soon as they spot satellites orbiting it, I'll give it some more thought. As of now it's just an orphaned sphere.

So are some of you doing this flat earth thing ironically? If you are, remember this. Many bronies started out as ironic MLP fans.

SPACE FORCE
"Welcome to Earf!"

how the fuck are people this stupid

>he still believes in the space meme

Attached: 1522064423919.jpg (746x500, 102K)

>Doesn't understand that the mass is determined by what the planet is made of.. regardless of apparent size.
Which is heavier: a planet the size of earth made 98% of hydrogen and helium.. or a planet the size of earth made 100% of silicon?

checked

Attached: 1526668865908.jpg (657x527, 34K)

There was a star that whipped around the so-called super massive "black hole" at the center of our galaxy, it only achieved 3% the speed of light.

How about a planet 12 times larger than Jupiter?

>Some of my buddies and blogs that I've read call them "failed stars" .. so it must be true!
"Failed star" is not a term used in astronomy - at least, not in this context. It's only used to dumb it down for morons like you.

this (you)

>22 light years from earth
>closest star after Solaris is Alpha Centauri 4.22 light years away.
>Planet not even in our solar system.

Yeah big news indeed, planet x. Sure...

A planet multiple times larger than Jupiter is going to be heavier than earth, even jupiter is mainly hydrogen.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter#Composition

>brown dwarf

Attached: dwarf-man-new-ireland-island-papua-new-guinea-D24E55.jpg (919x1390, 125K)

>the US just wants to build a space army for fun and to be safe
of course the fucking ancients were right about aliens

Are you arguing that 3% is the maximum? I'd say that's a bit wrong. I'm pretty sure a rogue planet going 10% has been found but I'm not going to dig for it right now.

sage

>around 20 light years away from Earth.
>190 trillion kilometers away.

Space aint real and aint nobody goins out low earth orbit.

>Still doesn't seem to know that mass is NOT indicated by apparent size.
You have obviously never heard of manetars. You know.. stars that are about the size of a city... which have more mass than 2x the sun. SIZE DOESN'T MEAN SHIT. Mass does.

Magnetars*

>shut it down
someone shop a Kippa and a mobile phone into this photo.

I'm going to mass tomorrow. you should go with me.

There is nothing with a lower density than hydrogen, so if a planet is multiple times larger than a already heavy planet that mainly consists out of hydrogen, it will be more heavy.

>some mass can be extremely dense and not take up much space
>therefore mass that does take up a lot more space somehow means nothing

Attached: 0425c8ead071c38760d4beda993b25c547a9e166.jpg (125x101, 3K)

sage

Attached: Capture.png (1831x790, 227K)

>Doesn't know what "density" means.
Go figure. A retarded leaf. Nothing new there.
>Still thinks apparent size means shit in terms of mass.
Pic related. It's your selfie.

Attached: derp.jpg (400x299, 32K)

>chance is 100% that it does not travel directly to our solar system
Fixed

20 light years aint shit, that means once we can travel speed of light in a space ship it would take only 20 years to get there not bad compared to the others that are thousands of light years away.

Besides that imagine arriving there and actually finding another planet like ours how fucking amazing would it be. Then when you want to go back to report ur findings to earth you find out that everyone is way older here and your children are older then you how about that. I don't think you could easily switch planets though is a problem because our bodies apparently cant handle dramatic changes in gravity etc. I don't know if its totally true but it might be. I think to fix that you would just need to be in a space suit at all time and inside the suit or ship your basically not changing any physics at all basically the same as earth.

Also I believe time travel is possible ive read about not in the sense of seeing the future really but the past would be easier. Say we develop a telescope that is very very strong in the future. We send that telescope thousands of light years away maybe millions of light years. We could finally see the dinosaurs and the pyramids be built as well as the real natives of north America.

>20 light years away
So it's so far away it has absolutely no impact on our solar system what so ever. Nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=hzNsOGt3bHk

Unicron comes.

Attached: 13732112_939438212831939_1576845424_n.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Jupiter is mainly hydrogen already, so even if that planet was 100% hydrogen, its density would be not much less than jupiters.
Additionaly it is multiple times larger and therefore heavier than jupiter.

Stars within 20 light years (this is an old site too):
solstation.com/stars/s20ly.htm

Attached: stars within 20 LY.png (428x400, 69K)

>twenty light-years away
>five times as far away as the next nearest star
>planet X
please, please, PLEASE just fuck off

this has nothing in common with nibiru. you cant just throw that name on anything you want, it has to fit the description originally set for nibiru.
>but its a brown dwarf
welcome the milkyway galaxy

>12 times larger than jupiter
>still a planet

Attached: 1532257194227.jpg (642x729, 60K)

There is so much wrong in that post I wouldn't know where to start. Sounds like you're just getting into learning about physics and space. Please educate yourself. Don't get me wrong, I like your enthusiasm.

>planet x/nibiru is confirmed real

Attached: 1340147721589.jpg (576x432, 44K)

Haha no.

>20 light years
OP can't comprehend just how far away from us that is

>20 light years aint shit, that means once we can travel speed of light in a space ship it would take only 20 years to get there
Not going to happen since it would require infinite amounts of energy,
>not bad compared to the others that are thousands of light years away.
Alpha centauri is like 4,3 lightyears away.
>Besides that imagine arriving there and actually finding another planet like ours how fucking amazing would it be.
It would be amazing, but without a sun a planet like ours can not exist, also the gravity would be way too high.
>then when you want to go back to report ur findings to earth you find out that everyone is way older here and your children are older then you how about that.
Time dilletation is indeed a thing, but it is almost neglectable at speeds we can archive.
>I don't think you could easily switch planets though is a problem because our bodies apparently cant handle dramatic changes in gravity etc.
Our bodies can somewhat deal with 0G and depending on how fit you are about 2 G.
Mare than that would render you imobile.
>I think to fix that you would just need to be in a space suit at all time and inside the suit or ship your basically not changing any physics at all basically the same as earth.
Not possible for gravity.
>Also I believe time travel is possible ive read about not in the sense of seeing the future really but the past would be easier. Say we develop a telescope that is very very strong in the future. We send that telescope thousands of light years away maybe millions of light years. We could finally see the dinosaurs and the pyramids be built as well as the real natives of north America.
That telescope whould need to be send out there with a speed faster than light and be so far away that we couldn see much on erths surface.

Bruh look at this dude.

The scopes they have, they can't see past Pluto.
>Urr but what about the
Shut these boomer threads down.

The sun has a sister star that died down ages ago. Get over it. Fuck what ya heard.

Attached: 1515818713035.jpg (436x600, 199K)

yeah its all real. look up sumers and all that. we were helped by aliens to advance as a civilization