FINALLY 1984!!! Facebook is Banning: People Who Annoy You

Do not post:
Tier 1 attacks, which target a person or group of people who share one of the above-listed characteristics or immigration status (including all subsets except those described as having carried out violent crimes or sexual offenses), where attack is defined as

Any violent speech or support in written or visual form

Dehumanizing speech or imagery including (but not limited to)

Reference or comparison to filth, bacteria, disease, or feces

Reference or comparison to animals that are culturally perceived as intellectually or physically inferior

Reference or comparison to subhumanity

Mocking the concept, events or victims of hate crimes even if no real person is depicted in an image

Designated dehumanizing comparisons in both written and visual form

Tier 2 attacks, which target a person or group of people who share any of the above-listed characteristics, where attack is defined as

Statements of inferiority or an image implying a person's or a group's physical, mental, or moral deficiency

Physical (including but not limited to “deformed,” “undeveloped,” “hideous,” “ugly”)

Mental (including but not limited to “retarded,” “cretin,” “low IQ,” “stupid,” “idiot”)

Moral (including but not limited to “slutty,” “fraud,” “cheap,” “free riders”)

Expressions of contempt or their visual equivalent, including (but not limited to)

"I hate"

"I don't like"

"X are the worst"

Expressions of disgust or their visual equivalent, including (but not limited to)

"Gross"

"Vile"

"Disgusting"

Cursing at a person or group of people who share protected characteristics

Tier 3 attacks, which are calls to exclude or segregate a person or group of people based on the above-listed characteristics. We do allow criticism of immigration policies and arguments for restricting those policies.

Attached: annoying.png (1249x589, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6018907/Child-prostitution-ring-girls-branded-tattoos-owners-smashed.html
thesun.co.uk/news/6921599/colombia-prostitution-ring-cartagena-slaves-police-raid/
torontosun.com/news/world/columbian-cops-smash-global-child-sex-slave-ring
metro.co.uk/2018/08/03/madame-arrested-250-child-prostitutes-raped-branded-tattoos-7792715/
archive.fo/qTMIF
archive.fo/UiSav
archive.fo/EsnRG
archive.fo/k41wu
archive.fo/gBEpm
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"X are the worst"
what did they mean by this?

Tier 3 attacks, which are calls to exclude or segregate a person or group of people based on the above-listed characteristics. We do allow criticism of immigration policies and arguments for restricting those policies.
Content that describes or negatively targets people with slurs, where slurs are defined as words commonly used as insulting labels for the above-listed characteristics.

fagbook.com/communitystandards/hate_speech

Single moms are the worst women to date.

If you still unironically have a fagbook acct for anything other than subtle trolling or investigative purposes, you’re a fucking Moran

Sounds like an excellent thing. Now you will be forced to have intelligent arguments against immigration instead of just using your emotions.

>people who annoy you
is this a dog whistle?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6018907/Child-prostitution-ring-girls-branded-tattoos-owners-smashed.html

thesun.co.uk/news/6921599/colombia-prostitution-ring-cartagena-slaves-police-raid/

torontosun.com/news/world/columbian-cops-smash-global-child-sex-slave-ring

metro.co.uk/2018/08/03/madame-arrested-250-child-prostitutes-raped-branded-tattoos-7792715/

archive.fo/qTMIF

archive.fo/UiSav

archive.fo/EsnRG

archive.fo/k41wu

archive.fo/gBEpm

>Police arrested 18 people after the girls were lured into working at sex parties

>The alleged 'Madame' of the operation was among those detained in the raids

>Liliana del Carmen Campos Puello allegedly recruited the underage girls

>A child prostitution ring where more than 250 underage girls were branded with tattoos by their 'owners' has been broken up after dramatic raids.

>They allegedly raped and tattooed all their underage victims, aged between 14 and 17

>Campos Puello was said to be responsible for recruiting the girls from poor neighbourhoods in Columbia and Venezuela.

>Police arrested 18 people after the girls were lured into coming the Colombian resort of Cartagena under the pretence of working as models there.

>Among those detained was the alleged 'Madame' of the operation - Liliana del Carmen Campos Puello - and several unnamed Israelis who are believed to be the network's ringleaders
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ
..............Based Bellagio vid on this

Attached: f35b3721a97f2e033508ca37e984c13ba4b4b38a93b756ab8b2e94fca7ec0356.jpg (707x487, 134K)

A forced Utopia is the best Utopia.

>people who annoy you

Hmmm.. can I finish that one?

Attached: FD94FCC0-FDA1-4184-82D0-01EC23CB957B.png (1280x720, 691K)

HOLY SHIT BUMP

>bost about my pet rat's bacterial infection
>get panned from gaybook
awesome

indians, dot not feather, are the worst. smell like curry and shit in the streets

>still using social media
You fucking idiot, why would you still use these sites that sell your data and ban you for being remotely right leaning.

Disgusting. Thank god it's dying. No human being wants to post on such a constricting, sterilized, condescending police state of a site.

plus they are absolutely ruining every aspect of information technology in an evil union wit bugmen and studycunts

Noggers!

It’s all I have to contact old friends. No way to anonymize data without losing contacts although I guess there is always the delete all posts feature

Stop using the shit.

Attached: cluebat.jpg (608x371, 22K)

Attached: 1529409258658.jpg (1367x855, 314K)

Attached: 1505291062016.png (545x687, 192K)

Fagbook uas always been bad. Its voluntary surveillance. Fuckerburg should be burned alive.

Get all their phone umbers and cut out emails then gtfo farceberk. Even if you manually delete every post, pic, comment, I’m, anything, they still know. You need to dump the dodgy gmail acct u used to create the acct, change your isp, Mac addy, hopefully you don’t use a static ip, just fucking RUN from that shit. Unfuck yourself you pleb

Jews are the worst. They ruin everything, including Facebook.

>We do allow criticism of immigration policies and arguments for restricting those policies.

How exactly does that work when the statement from before was literally "Calls to exclude someone on any negative factor is bannable".

True that just seems like I’m the least one to worry about such a thing with the hordes on it

Who gives a shit about fagbook? The worse it becomes, the more redpilled normies are born.

Q predicted this

Does the blackcube trying to influemce african elections have anything to do with the bill that was passed in july to oversee Rhodesias latest elections?

No idea but Russia is about to turn into Israel and we're gonna wipe them off the map.

You saying the mueller flip thing? Russian meddling turns into israeli meddling and the entire planet gets JQ woke?

Facebook doesn't like schizos

Jow Forums has it rules as well

You may say current immigration policies are too strict.

Attached: Javits-Celler-Schumer-Holzman.jpg (497x556, 118K)

Convenient, is Facebook banning utility still open on your other tab? Can you send me version number

I only have one to communicate with my friend who refuses to use Skype or even Steam chat instead. I fucking unfriended everyone else on it a long time ago though. I don't really even have any posts on it either.

Just showed this to my brap hog and she said what's wrong with that people should be more positive
Chains and cages are the only solutions