Rap Translation to plain english with classical music

Mods stop deleting my threads please so I don't have to make more, I'm not advertising dammit, I'm posting my OC which is here to be enjoyed by the community. You don't ban SIR on fit for posting his new years comics do you?

For anyone else who would like to see it, here is my translation of Biggie Smalls Party and Bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=bJyWvbBB0xA&lc=z23hspkakpvjdhktbacdp43bvtlqsqwlo5qdgfe2bj1w03c010c

Attached: Biggie Smalls.jpg (600x385, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TUyh3VzZksA&t
youtube.com/watch?v=z_cBOO3esAI
youtube.com/watch?v=-cXMnZ2vrx8
youtube.com/watch?v=UaZtahjvgU4
youtube.com/watch?v=32INUJdxbRk
youtube.com/watch?v=ljzMWA3Vwx8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only retards need to translate rap music. OP is a Jew and this is just more D&C identity politics bullshit.

You know the circle of hate is gonna turn on you, right kikes? What the FUCk is your problem?

Attached: 1511268009496.png (1200x1200, 2.07M)

I'm working on exposing the kikes dingus

(((rap music)))

rap music is degenerate 440 hz garbage.

no shit, but normies are just like, cool beat, I like it, instead of realizing how dumb and ridiculous the lyrics really are, so that's what I'm doing here, showing what rap really is

Attached: Jews and Rap.jpg (300x309, 28K)

Maybe because its unoriginal and has been done better a looong time ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=TUyh3VzZksA&t

and they made that one video and?

I'm just saying the concept is unoriginal. This is where he got the idea from. Not trying to be a dick but I like to point shit out.

it's not an original idea, but I intend to learn to execute it better than they did. Just takes a bit of time and learning, but I wanted to get something up there today since I've been thinking about doing it for a month

Sage

I liked the music in The Greatest Showman.

As one of your commenters said, you should try to sync it with the original lyrics and put both up on the screen.

Would make it better imo.

You know a film is bad when it has rap music in the soundtrack.

I can probably set up both sets of lyrics to play somewhat simultaneously, but my translations are usually much longer since rap ebonics are very choppy and shortened to rhyme better

Kek. Why are blacks so metrosexual and care about fashion?

It's more than likely the copious amounts of alcohol I've consumed, but I laughed.

Yeah it would be hard to do perfectly but i think it would add to the humor if you could get it

Later I'll have better editing and you won't have to be as drunk to laugh at the videos

Threadly reminder: Biggie>Tupac

Attached: 1515299117067.jpg (1281x641, 194K)

can you find a less robotic voice, maybe one with an accent or just speak them out if you have dat audible choco voice.

that's actually just my voice. I could put some more feeling into it next song though since it's a sad one

no one gives a shit

Yet you found your way to this thread and replied to my post.

BUTTHURT Pac fanboy detected.

kek, oh shit, shitty laptop speakers or mic is not great. sounds okay actually, im for it, dont know about others but if its fun go for it

Your voice is nasally and annoying.

part of that is because the first part I was lying down when I recorded it.

>I'm not advertising dammit, I'm posting my OC
How stupid are you ?

rap isn't the end-all be all genre
youtube.com/watch?v=z_cBOO3esAI

youtube.com/watch?v=-cXMnZ2vrx8

They were good rappers but there are many, MANY White rappers who are simply better
youtube.com/watch?v=UaZtahjvgU4

youtube.com/watch?v=32INUJdxbRk

The best music blacks are capable of was the blues.
youtube.com/watch?v=ljzMWA3Vwx8

You're so stuck in this one-dimensional world that you may as well not be alive.

>part of that is because the first part I was lying down when I recorded it.
Wow knowing that makes it all better. Take it down and don't put it up until you get it right. Take this life lesson with you everywhere.

Advertising means selling something. It's not like I'm telling you to buy an album or some shit you dumbfuck, it's a youtube video I made for your enjoyment.

>youtube is about producing flawless perfect content

It was my first attempt at making a video, I put it up to have something up there while I make the next ones and there will always be something I can improve upon. As I've said previously, I made this one fairly quickly because I've been having this idea for awhile and wanted to put something up. It's okay if you think it's inadequate, but to myself, it just means I'll do it better next time.

>I've been having this idea for awhile
Dude I showed everyone where you got the idea from and you admitted it. Now you say it was some idea you had kicking around in your head? Be honest man. Jow Forums knows everything.

And I don't mind. That video was made back in 2009. I think he was the first person to make a youtube video with that concept, but only ever did the one. Plus all he had to do was take the video, record over it, and post it again. By the next video, I'll figure out how to make lyrics over the video and have both sets playing in sync ideally. I've been thinking about making a youtube channel about it for around a month now, but school (4 classes this semester) and work(30 hrs a week) always got in the way.