Canada what the actual FUCK???????????

Canada what the actual FUCK???????????

Attached: 1533534168242.jpg (750x651, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/bin-laden-family-evacuated/
globalnews.ca/news/3654048/canadian-made-armoured-vehicles-appear-to-be-used-in-saudi-arabia-against-civilians/
youtube.com/watch?v=LTunhRVyREU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trudeau dictated the ambassador's statement just so he could virtue signal about human rights, and this is what it got him, LOL

fuck the house of saud

محمد بن سلمان آل سعود تمتص الديك حمار

Context pls

Maybe you should tell us wtf burger ???????

Two dozen members of Osama bin Laden's family were urgently evacuated from the United States in the first days following the terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, according to the Saudi ambassador to Washington.
One of bin Laden's brothers frantically called the Saudi Arabian Embassy in Washington looking for protection, Prince Bandar bin Sultan told The New York Times. The brother was sent to a room in the Watergate Hotel and was told not to open the door.

Most of bin Laden's relatives were attending high school and college. The young members of the bin Laden family were driven or flown under FBI supervision to a secret place in Texas and then to Washington, The Times reported Sunday.

Many were terrified, fearing they would be lynched after hearing reports of violence against Muslims and Arab-Americans.

They left the country on a private charter plane when airports reopened three days after the attacks.

cbsnews.com/news/bin-laden-family-evacuated/

Fucking baste.
Wish we could do that Canada, also Australia

LEAF BTFO

Attached: Dj4S5yxXcAAoxa1.jpg (1018x2048, 439K)

SOON

Attached: DayOfTheRake.png (800x520, 283K)

good for Saudi Arabia. Anything that can potentially hurt Trudeau's reputation in time for the election next year is welcome by me.

Attached: devilish.jpg (110x125, 2K)

quick rundown?

>implying this wont make him more popular
canadians are cucked to the core but no one likes the KSA

see

>Jow Forums hates mudslimes
> Somehow its bad that Canada pissed off the most undeservedly rich Muslim country in the world.

Those barbarians in Saudi Arabia are only rich because their shit hole happened to be on top of a bunch of oil.

Your cuntry is a joke and no one takes you or your pussy boy leader seriously.

no, this is good. the canadians in question were probably doing something degenerate, faggoty, or feminist. this will put a huge chink in the islam, religion of peace narrative.

>tldr:
Trudeau is a faggot, ambassador must leave

That was all just a coincidence goyim, stop questioning things. The Holocaust happened for real and 9/11 was a legitimate attack on America. END OF STORY.

Except all the Muslims and darkies that live in Canada.

Attached: jew shut it down.jpg (408x632, 32K)

weedman genuinely believes other nations listen to countries without militaries

Attached: trudeauchina.png (716x1113, 358K)

It's more like Canada is now a direct competition with SA regarding oil exports. Soon they will pull another 9/11 style attack on you leaves. Get fucked. This is only a beginning. They have already sent Whitehelmets in your country. topkek

wont make what i said any less true

aht the great saudi-canadian war of 2018, truly a legendary moment in human history

I don't give a shit what Muslims do in their own countries, as long as whites can do what we want in ours. The civnat cucks are a cancer that not only calls leftist social decay and faggotry "Western culture", but then have the gall to stick their noses into other peoples' lives for the sole purpose of stripping away their identities, too.
KSA has a right to its own customs and policies, fuck off with whatever you think is "superior".

To be honest though, Saudis are just mad that Canada is the new oil powerhouse. They're threatened by our massive, thick, girthy supply of oil being rammed down the tight buttocks of the Western market.

Even Americans are buying extra lube for the crude-fuck they're about to endure.

Attached: sophie ass.jpg (1200x800, 80K)

hilarious how he thinks he can dictate nonsense SJW trash to the Chinese.

All the Saudis have to do is say the word and Trudeau will be assassinated by his own millionaire terrorists.

But they won't, because it's better to have a clown in charge than someone with actual talent and ability.

They know he's a tactless dildo and relatively harmless, so they'll let him keep on embarrassing himself.

Attached: sophie 2.jpg (900x900, 152K)

damn he's so cute, make me cream

Trudeau has been nothing but a living meme and no one has any respect for Canada because they come off as the worlds biggest pussies

that's kind of true.

Oil sands are heavy crude like KSA fields but there is just low global supplies, to the point, where Canada and KSA will probably get a bigger market share. Iran, Russia, Venezuela's share has obviously been disrupted and is game to be disrupted further but USA has so much light crude they're going to finally start exporting.

digits confirmed

>how dare you tell us not to lash/kill all apostates of Islam? Prophet Muhammad is a din du nuffin holy man.

If only Canada wasn't a cucknation, this would have been the beginning of the end for the Saudis.

Attached: RgAfsnI.jpg (552x368, 20K)

I thought Canada needed the US to refine it's dogshit oil for market. Has that changed?

So. Will Trudeau apologize or man up?

Place your bets.

1.5:1 Apologize
3:1 Apologize with a bribe
5:1 Pretend it didn't happen
15:1 Tells Saudi Arabia they don't need their money
50:1 Tells them to fuck off. Must use the word 'fuck'
150:1 Canada declares war and liberates the people they're virtual signalling about

Conservatives on twitter are already dogpiling on Trudeau and gaping their assholes for oil shiek cock.

When will we get a rightwing party that isnt full of cuckservatives?

Attached: IMG_0144.png (599x593, 346K)

Who do we side with?
This is tough.

Attached: 1490049574152.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

there's no reason to take sides here
just grab some popcorn and enjoy the show

I want the war becasue we will final get to see just how FUCKING BAD the Canadian military actually is

Do you ever see a face you just want to throw darts at? Because his face looks like an ideal place to throw a dart

People are so excited to pile into teams that they're actually giving Saudis free PR. Just in this thread you can count a half-dozen people doing apologetics for Saudishits

America sides with Saudi Arabia because their part of your coalition against Iran, and your currently in a trade war against Canada. They also happen to be one of your biggest weapons customers due to their out of control military spending,

Lol who’s Trudeau going to send to fight the saudis. The hybrid Saudi/Canadian citizens that are totally acting in Canada’s interests. Or all the young faggots bouncing around to nigger music

Fuck Canada.
t.

Attached: Trudeau cuck trump.jpg (736x768, 60K)

>t. someone who never used a rake

>t. Someone that used to have a respectable country

it's more that Jow Forums is just laughing at you
this shit doesn't happen to strong countries

>t. Israels best ally
:^)

I swear to god if they ask for help monday morning

Attached: ShotgunSarah2.jpg (1200x900, 190K)

Fuck KSA. Canada's politics might be fucked right now but there's actual white people up there.

They're just doing what SJWs do, everywhere, all the time, compulsively, with zero regard for anything beyond their demented ideology. This time around it's muh feminism. Last time it was this:
globalnews.ca/news/3654048/canadian-made-armoured-vehicles-appear-to-be-used-in-saudi-arabia-against-civilians/

God I hate that fucking singer... It's like a black Justin Bieber but he writes his own lyrics and you can tell cause his lyrics are vulgar drug shit. His three big hits are basically four notes in a descending scale.

I don't even know who that is and I'm happy about that.

Canda's cuck ambassador virtue-signaled for THOTs while in Saudi Arabia, so they told him to leaf.

He used to be bretty good, great sex music

>t. Mohammeds cocksucker
I'm slav faggot. Neither you or kikes are my ally

>t. Mexican cocksucker
I'm also slav.

there's white people in Saudi too

Attached: laila mourad saudi.webm (1280x720, 1.79M)

>when you realize the saudis wouldn't dare do anything that goes against the U.S.
Trump proxy war against Canada

Attached: 1532071602478.gif (245x118, 437K)

Q predicted this

Mexican cocksucker? What the fuck are you on about? I know you aren't slav because your humor sucks just like every other kraut, but please explain.

He tried to touch the glowy ball

Filthy Leaf here.

What's happening in KSA is pretty over the top. If the Americans hadn't already shoved the Saud Oilcock past the gag reflex and deeper, America would probably have something to say about it too.

I expect there will be a bunch of left leaning countries hopping on board and supporting Canada's position. The cuck countries of Europe will probably want to side with Canada, because they like virtue signalling about human rights issues.

Theres nothing to explain, besides that you got over 10x more illegal immigrants alone from Mexico than Germany from the whole middle east, while having only 4x the population.
Still I'm a slav, you can deny it how you like, it doesn't change my heritage.

Source?

Cucknida ambassador was caught providing support to the cancer feminism. First time the government is this based.

Attached: ref.png (749x782, 274K)

>four notes in a descending scale.
What?

everyone is so confused and tongue-twisted.

i dont even think trudeau understood the gravity of his statements. He probably thought he was just gonna get a gold star and for this to last 1-day tops.

youtube.com/watch?v=LTunhRVyREU

Attached: metal cat.jpg (960x960, 245K)

>How dare you apply your laws to our citizens in your territory?
>but these are our laws...
>WELL WE DON'T LIKE THEM

Look at the nose on that one

Shes not saudi, shes from syria. Saudis ARE white.

Go home, white man. Fuck germany.

his music is very well produced. i don't know why you're saying that.

Also, your numbers are extremely fucking wrong. Serious bro.

Wtf I love sand niggers now

I'm actually on my way.
Feel free to correct me with the actual numbers.

>mfw Leafs come begging to the US for help after bitching about tariffs for two months

Attached: IMG_20160501_104525.jpg (300x366, 32K)

Why don't you make like a leaf, and get out of here!

>We consider the Canadian ambassador persona non grata
So do we. You can keep him.

Attached: 1421735539921.jpg (526x399, 80K)

Like having members of your navy be captured by the Iranians?

>She doesn't want to have her arms around him
Trudeau really is a faggot of historic proportions

unironically based

So I'm guessing Trudeau brought up gay rights and tranny rights and said women should have equal rights? Then he probably finished with a nice fuck drumpf

You shouldn't speak like that about your Muslim masters, Leaf.

Estimated 12.5 million illegals in a country of 325.7 million while Germany has a population of 82.8 million with over 10 million born outside the country. What the fuck is your point again?

>flag

Attached: hillDAWG.jpg (2048x1365, 536K)

Agreed.. Saudi will be seen as hard line assholes publicly again and virtual signalling gets a big international light over it.

Double win

Trudeau gave himself a wedgie to look like a Saudi Arabian

Attached: IMG_1200.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Attached: The Day of the Rake can't come soon enough.gif (360x360, 3.05M)

>if you stand up to your enemies they win

definitely apologise

she's more white than your average canadian

Attached: whitest.jpg (774x961, 245K)

Women and LGBTJSNFJF... rights
The guy just fucked over more than 30 billion dollars investments and Saudi Arabia owns biggest oil refinery in Canada for some Jew project

You got bitchslapped for cucking as always and now you're having a sook about it. Fuck off.

Attached: 1518505445793.jpg (470x470, 168K)

Attached: winston_BBC.jpg (214x317, 21K)

Did the Canadians just figure out Saudi Arabia is still a monarchy.... O'Canada you guys are part of the Commonwealth in what fantasy land is ever ok to criticize a monarchy...

You need to take the keys away from Trudeau because he is a complete moron. He has now royally fucked Canada...

No they are Muslim so it won't work

dont_copy_that_floppy.gif

Based sand niggers

Attached: 1530142106864.jpg (1242x683, 80K)