What the actual FUCK is happening in America right now?

What the actual FUCK is happening in America right now?
How in the hell did Jow Forums conspiracy theory LARP culture become part of the mainstream Republican platform?

On the counter side, how the fuck did Tumblr SJW culture become the mainstream Democrat platform?

How did we end up with this timeline?

Attached: 1009738645.jpg (900x575, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1WwfI_3H94
youtube.com/watch?v=rKeFXs8a0Xk
youtube.com/watch?v=9SnL2auGFwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fun times we live in. You underestimate how much time retired boomers have on their hands

Attached: pol.jpg (761x1200, 266K)

The powers of evil in this world have worked really hard to keep everyone stupid and ignorant, some of those still realize things are deeply wrong.

When they notice a brand attached to a nugget of truth they cling to it.

This is essentially how Trump got elected.

IF you knew anything about human nature you would know this is where it had to go before collapse

The liberal culture is counter to human nature and literally facilitated and followed by useful idiots much like rhino politics as well to be fair

This as well

Its just the beginning of the internet & social media era filling the vacum of influence television media once had, in all its social engineering and chaos

Attached: 1533355003187.jpg (502x505, 65K)

The Republican party tanked after George W Bush and the wildly unpopular war in Iraq. The DNC, having no real opposition, tried to push the left ideals against a demoralized country. The collective outrage shared by middle class expressed as Donald Trump, the charismatic bruiser. Trump defies all odds and manages to be a good president (so far).

If we peddle this ridiculous tripe could we possibly redpill boomercons on J's and the Race question? Like Jow Forums is an alt right board now, this alt lite shit is essentially gone

All of the Q retards will all claim they were in on the LARP and just doing it for fun. But LARPing as a racist would be less forgivable to the average person.

The funny thing, cnn repeatedly repeatedly tried to get a shred of evidence from these mouth breathing yokels. Alls they could do is sit there slack jawed.

Jow Forums has been dictating culture for the past 13 years, only now it's filtered through to the mainstream.

Weird times. Gamergate red pilled and mobilized a shitload of previously non-political people to the right. The left really fucked up with that stunt.
Not sure about the Tumblr crowd beyond they wanted attention and power. All of this comes from the mainstream media collapsing.

>qanon

SO CRINGE

>Jow Forums LARP

It was a CIA Psyop since day 1. The purpose was to create a Tea Party 2.0 movement that can be ridiculed.

their main response when cnn asked for proof. Was “ you can’t disprove it” so there.

By that logic there’s a teapot circling a star in a far distant galaxy. You can’t disprove it. I’m right.

Attached: B32244B9-5674-468D-A172-93479F559104.jpg (1347x766, 253K)

>alt right
>using the lefts controlled opposition terminology
newfag pls leave

I think the real lunacy is having all the Bush Era Neocons like Bill Kristol and Max Boot start unironically shilling for the Democratic party and be welcomed with open arms because they're anti-Trump.

Website vs website. We truly are living in an information war

Neocons only want to funnel tax dollars to their buddies no matter how many people die. Fuck them.

We are all Q

Reee the boomer invasion has begun

This.

Oh. Another thread about how OP thinks Q is a larp. That's great. That's clearly what the board needed.

Q more like low IQ

It's a psyop. Now that anytime mentions the JQ to boomers or normies, they will automatically think of Q larp shit and then based off of that dismiss you entirely.

Q isn't a larp. Do your research and you'll come to find that most of what he's said has been completely legit. Nobody really knows in what way yet but there's no way in hell he isn't connected to Trump.

Sure, in the same way Nostradamus is too. ;^)

I wonder how many boomers i've called nigger

How is that autism feeling dear

I hate to say it, but I think the "rural and surburban retards" thing might be kind of true. Their heart is in the right place but my goodness these people are stupid and easily-led.

I haven't been to Jow Forums in a while. I came back because of the Qanon shit.

What in the fuck is going on?

Exactly, just as TV replaced books, magazines and Papers, the Internet is replacing it

Several anons in this thread hit the nail on its head. Mainstream media is collapsing and there is a void. The internet has provided people with all the information in the world and in order to make sense of it all people latch on to things like Q

Exactly, they wanted to control people by having them follow a leader.
Way to many boomer fags fell for it.

It started as a troll. Someone was posting cryptic messages that made no sense , people would try to interpret it
Then more trolls started doing it
Then it became more and more coherent
Now there’s these schizophrenic retards who believe that Q is Donald trump

They moved Q to infinity last I heard.
Not enough people here bought into it.

Jesus Christ.

I saw the signs at the Portland rally.

Wikileaks thinks that Q is a Pied Piper Operation.

It's not something unique to a particular demographic. It turns out people in general are fucking retards, with some being more retarded then others.

I probably Called entirely of them “faggot”

I'm just curious what excuses you'll make to defend yourself if it turns out Q is legit and has been sending legit messages?

Not saying it is, but I keep an open mind, and I honestly don't know if it is or isn't. Despite that I don't think it is, but I still know what I would say if I was wrong.

At least all of them

There is a good side to this though. There are some nuggets of truth in that larp so maybe people will eventually wake up.

LMAO

Deterioration of the Public education system has prevents students from feeling loss and when SJWs realize that the bubble has shattered react in a tantrum.

Q predicted this.

Q is as accurate as a daily horoscope. Just post some vague shit and you can interpret it however you want.

Because America abandoned its responsibility to its children/succcesor generations.

It's like when you're on yt and you watch a few documentaries, then you get the meh feels and you find yourself in the fucked up part of youtube, where all the other posts say WTF I'm in that strange part of youtube again aren't I?

Yeah by gutting education. Now we have these dumb fucks running around.

idk how but the chinks are getting involved in the syrian civil war. Best timeline ever.

Your ID starts with a ''q''

Attached: ajs.png (261x238, 89K)

who makes the q shirts? they are making a fuggin killing

Q is probably a shirt salesman

They certainly had a tantrum on election night. It was like they were six, and their parents sat them down and told them Santa wasn't real, and they were getting a divorce. The way so many of them have acted since makes me worried we have millions of people in this country that are mentally broken.

Dumb fuck techno 90s internet kids grew up and run shit now. We fucked

Attached: 1533043996114.jpg (900x630, 178K)

You once again underestimated meme magic.

We've learned so much from our jewish enemy. We can't destroy their narrative entirely so instead we smear the pages with shit until the script becomes unreadable. I mean, just imagine the smell for a moment.

Attached: 1501748479492.jpg (620x465, 54K)

They stick to threads like /ewo/ when it was still running, there's a reason it was shut down

Attached: Screenshot (120).png (289x416, 110K)

youtube.com/watch?v=T1WwfI_3H94

Attached: 1.jpg (488x258, 142K)

Wow that pic, the MCU was really different back in the time with Niggerwoman. Damn it Raimi, now we have that shitty antman & the wasp.

we the jews now

Because people have started to confuse the internet for real life and its affecting our very culture now. Example, more and more people have become used to being fucking keyboard commandos or sjw's online they have started to forget that if you talk the same shit IRL to someone's face that you are used to saying over the interwebs you might very well get your ass stomped in. Then you got the sjw's trying to filter everything you say just like they have been editing everything they can on the internet. It makes me laugh.

WTF the design MUST be female? FFFFFFF

Basic Rules:

The design must be female.
The design must be "safe for work"
The design must prominently feature the Jow Forums clover logo.
The design must be an entirely original work.
You agree that Jow Forums may use the design for commercial purposes.
Images submitted must be no larger than 2048×2048 pixels and 5MB, and must be in either JPG or PNG format.

Attached: WWW.YIFY-TORRENTS.COM.jpg (350x500, 128K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rKeFXs8a0Xk

Attached: bush_ellen.png (1386x846, 949K)

Reminds me, I need to get mine up tonight.
Got all kinds of owls and clowns and shit ready to go.

Enough to keep Trump still in power, and for you as a citizen to not care enough that he is.

Land Of The Free - Education = American Shitposters.

Attached: 1430132639414.png (680x798, 264K)

All the conspiracy shit you see on TV about "deep state" or Q user shit are just people trying to not come off as NeoCon in order to cater to a demographic other than Boomers. Sadly, they're still boomer-tier in concept and are nothing more than a rebranded Glenn Beck.

Think of it this way. The "right wing" msm such as Fox News is trying so hard to come off as independent or central rather than Bush-tier Republican, yet being just that behind the scenes.

What this does is distort real conspiracies with fake ones. To get people to search deep into something with real secret information, but in a totally off direction away from the actual truths.

For example: It's not Obama. It's deeper. It's not Hillary. It's deeper. It's not Soros. It's deeper. It's not Democrats that are used as strawmen or scapegoats. It's pedo JEWS.

> what happened

Jow Forums worshiped and resurrected a chaos and mischief demon. You pour so much energy into it, duped normie Republicans into putting their energy into it thatbyou broke the fucking timeline.

The great evil and Moloch is being defeated... but that doesn’t mean the new demon isn’t going to get really ducking weird and uncontrollable.

Attached: E86326C2-A849-4FD6-BCC3-32CD7ABFBE37.jpg (512x512, 50K)

Fuck off r/the_donald

Who is pushing that shit into masses? It should have never left us.

checked. my qcumbers arr really pickling now boys

Maybe, because it's not a LARP?
Ever considered that?

Oh wait.
You already know it's real.

Juden

Attached: Smug.png (420x420, 12K)

Q is something people in their 40s buy into. I enjoy it as a LARP and if I am wrong, and Q is real, then that will be fun too.

It is relatively harmless as far as I can tell
>(nb4 "but it makes us look stupid") who cares?
Better to look kinda gullible than to look impotent and violent like the left does right now.

Attached: IMG_7167.png (350x326, 131K)

>one time a collective group on the internet has the ability to precisely target corruption within the government / state
>all of a sudden enormous increase in shills and homosexual LARPS spilling their garbage
>actual retards join the bandwagon
>I have no idea how this could have happened

Kek did absolutely nothing wrong

This...

are you a literal fucking moron? pepe originated here faggot. everyone who is sperglording and anti-q is either a paid shill or a literal retard.

CBTS was THE MOST POPULAR THREAD on 4pol

4pol has became infinitys retarded nephew

can some one tell me about this boomer hate thing? I never understood where is the negativity in researching even when it is trough q movement?i bet this is some labeling tactic from (((them))). It is 100% to our, humanity's favour if ppl start to research. This is (((their))) biggest fear & our biggest victory.

Attached: afraidjude.png (494x505, 232K)

>Reddit spacing
Go back

Controlled Opposition. They will never ask about J.

Attached: QRedditClowns.png (887x444, 64K)

Q predicted this

what the fuck is it with these cianigger shareblue faggots and trying to divide people based on their age?

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOUR DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHIT LITERALLY DOESNT WORK ANYMORE

for fucks sake we turned your *cringe snap* shillmeme against you, we turned your fucking boomer insult aginst you - whats next? WE ARE UNDEFEATABLE. fuck off newfag you dont belong here

It's a psyop like the Tea Party, a controlled "movement" to get "anti-establishment" boomers to support establishment policies

I still can't believe people give a shit!

Either way!!

We have to make people believe in Q!!!!

We have to shut people who believe in Q down!!!

Who.... the fuck... cares?!!! And why!!!?

How dare anyone be against this boomer and reddit-tier garbage! Muh cartoons!

Attached: faggot.jpg (1146x643, 114K)

Jow Forums is just really bad place for (((their))) ego when goyms like us knows "secrets" and some of us even uses it without fancy rituals and adrenocome from raped childs veins. (((you))) lost already, density is rising and (((you))) have to face your creation in front of god.

dude fuck off all you try and do is divide people. it doesnt work. your fucking shill slides dont work bitposting doesnt work shillposting doesnt work most of us have read the art of war its a very quick read and most of us are lightyears more intelligent than you faggots in your shill factories.

btw that wasnt reddit spacing. its a magical thing called indentation

I have a feeling this Q shit is Gavin blowing vapor out of his gaping asshole.

this guy knows whats up

Attached: 1529626138820.jpg (868x900, 104K)

You have to go back faggot

Attached: 1529548150448.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Q IS A NEOCON PSYOP.

Q IS A NEOCON PSYOP.

The reason we are all fucked up is we lost the ability to communicate as human beings IRL & AFK!!!

....if only you knew who i was and how long ive been here. but carry on shilling seems to be working out real well for you faggots

>trying to divide people based on their age

Asinine right? It's about as arbitrary as dividing people by race or something stupid like that.

is it me, but after the Tumblr-Jow Forums war this place filled with libtards and shills?

>How did we end up with this timeline?
As smart as user can be sometimes, you guys are dumb, dumb, DUMB when it comes to this one.

Attached: aerial-view-of-the-lhc-in_med_hr.jpegCERN.jpg (960x720, 202K)

This is nonsense. 0 neoncon elements and don't say iran because the intent is for the people to take over from the inside after becoming pissed at their money being worthless.

Pepe is the manifestation of KEK, Q is the manifestation of Thoth.

Attached: 1428415469043.jpg (934x625, 60K)

that ship already sailed. they consider "patriots" to be anyone that wants to #maga regardless of race, religion, sexuality, etc... anyone that even attempts to say otherwise for the most part is called divisive and accused of being david brock's gardener.

age doesnt determine genealogical predispositions you fucking clown. nice try though.