QAnon is a CIA Nazi and is helping to destroy America

QAnon is a CIA Nazi and is helping to destroy America.

AMA

Attached: le 711 uncertainty man.png (1538x2000, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LQpRQh2KSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Q predicted this

I'm Q and I'm a CIA nazi communist

AMA

Fucking retards.

Q is bernie sanders

Attached: Q predicted this.jpg (640x472, 60K)

You'll regret that when I predict your death

This is a shill/spam thread.

Attached: 1gdu3.gif (500x364, 237K)

Pure lies

Attached: HAMMOND SHARTS IN MART Q.jpg (2768x940, 1.28M)

Q named the jew

Seriously you people are being played by the 5-D Chess Man himself, who says HE'S being persecuted. Jow Forums, on the other hand, a CIA-controlled website in league with corporate lobbyists (including the guys at ALEC). The majority of shitposters on this website are yuppies who get paid big moola to post all day.

If you don't listen now you will forever regret it. You only help Trump and Satan.

Why do you think all posts like mine are buried while all the dis-info floats to the top?

okay, i'm listening...explain the end game.

who is the 5-D Chess Man himself?

if Trump is in league with Satan, that means our only options are varying iterations of satanism.

"Cocks, now that's a meal I like to eat"

[This message was brought to you by OP]

Attached: OP eats penises.png (380x349, 38K)

>expose to the world the world is ran by CIAnigger pedophiles
>somehow Q is a CIAnigger
nice double think shareblue! you get .04 shekeles today :^)

you fine leaf receive immunity to all rakings for the next 72 hours and +50 syrups

Attached: 85hqiva_d.jpg (500x500, 31K)

Maybe because you are a larping faggot Jew that's why.

How's your pussy today, Dick?

This is an AMA, not Harry's Bar.

i asked you about the end game.
what is the purpose of Q?

this is the salient question, others will flow from your response.

If I told you who Q really is, I would not see tomorrow. I'm bailing out of the thread to avoid that.

As if there's any other type of Jew.

>i asked you about the end game.
this OP.....waiting

Attached: welllll.jpg (898x701, 104K)

i didn't ask (You) who, you larping faggot. i asked why.
why Q?
anything involving this much energy and attention has a very explicit purpose.
(You) will not die tomorrow for anything you say, in that you're probably doing your job...you just suck at it, and you chickened out when you got challenged in a way you hadn't anticipated.
i know who Q is and I'll happily tell you.

Attached: 1533512663507.gif (225x534, 56K)

Attached: 1533512672522.gif (222x533, 131K)

Attached: 1533512757629.gif (225x534, 55K)

i have that exact same tie.
capital taste in neckwear, Mr. President.

Attached: 1533512691603.gif (225x534, 72K)

Well the floor is your's....

/thread

wew

also op is a faggot

A message from Q:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LQpRQh2KSQ

An user with impecable taste. Stay classy fellow American!

Attached: god bless you.jpg (679x497, 76K)

What is "Toasty Torpedo" code for? Anyone? Q?

Q is exactly who(m) it says it is -- a team. And while it's led by POTUS himself -- often participating in a very direct way -- its principal architect is none other than Steve Bannon. that's right, anons, the traitor/betrayal shit was all just theater (i don't care how much affection Trump may have for an individual...if you're a traitor to this country in a treasonous manner, Trump would absolutely hand you over to the law. anyone who thinks Trump would just forgive Bannon and prevent him from facing prosecution is nuts. No, Bannon has been running the most brilliant public-sourced intel op in all of history. It's really quite amazing. Trump is both circumventing the press and communicating directly with his supporters through two forms of new media -- twitter and the chans. On twitter, he keeps the normies appraised of his positions and toys with his detractors...on the chans he informs his core and savviest support of his true and longterm objectives...in other words, he's saying through Q those things the broader public isn't ready to hear.
this is like Fireside chats, except that it's totally badass.
I think Miller is probably on that team. I think Trump Jr. is on that team. I think Jared may be on that team. I think there are a handful of others as well, probably close to 10.

But here's the thing, anons. DJT knows that (((they))) know about Q. Don't think for one second that DJT doesn't use the Q platform to scare the bastards out from the bushes, to keep them off balance, to force them to activate networks (that are then monitored and their extents better understood), to intimidate rivals...anons, Q has been unbelievably effective.

(You) can all be certain that Trump is most assuredly /our/guy. he's willing to go to the mat. he has the support of many, many men and women who would do the same. Our President has them terrified...and they should be... he has the fortitude, the instincts, the wit and the will to see this through.

Where and how does Myles Kwok fit in?

imagine being such a large faggit that you took the time to write this. you have no proof, bro. and bannon is far too stupid to orchestrate anything to the magnitude of q

i should add also that the strawberry blonde is simply exquisite.
gorgeous lass with bright, intelligent eyes.
being around women like that (not even necessarily fucking them) enlivens me and charges my being with something very positive.

and while i at one time thought the man's taste in things a bit gauche and perhaps ostentatious, considering the competing modes in modern aesthetics, his idiom is just as valid. at least he expresses a clear bias to beauty, vitality and crispness. for at least 50 years every phase has been a recycling of the anti-aesthetic aesthetic. it's fatuously pretentious and patently ridiculous. no wonder he rejected them.

i'll say this much, the more you study Trump the more he makes sense.

Attached: 4DC5134500000578-5902719-image-a-10_1530318889012.jpg (962x642, 54K)

>bannon is far too stupid
kek
this is why (You) keep losing. you're dealing with mind that'r intrepid and functioning on a level you cannot even comprehend; and instead of responding with humility, you salve your ego and assuage your insecurities by projecting your own stupidity onto your betters, and in assuming they're and dull as you, you necessarily underestimate them.

you also reveal your defectiveness in assuming that response required much time.

if i'm lying, tell me why Bannon isn't on trial, kike-fagot.
also, admit that your a kike and a faggot.

Attached: 1528752076690.jpg (698x710, 119K)

>Myles Kwok
consider the possibility that Myles is a good guy.
why would china be pursuing him so aggressively?
why would they bribe steve wynn to lobby on his behalf?

if i'm lying, tell me why Bannon isn't on trial, kike-fagot.
also, admit that your a kike and a faggot.

This combined with the "sloppy Steve" comments going without response from Banon, have always struck me as intriguing. Banon continues to show unwavering support for Trump

Q predicted this guys

I've considered it, but wanted to see what your take was. As you stated, China hunting him like dog really told me all I needed to know.

Q named the jew

Bannon also quit drinking and cleaned up his act.
he looks ten years younger.
goon on Bannon.
the sloppy steve comment was definitely pre-approved. Bannon knew it was coming...he probably agreed on some level.

I think I want to be part of the effort in Europe.

I think it's safe to assume that Kwok was a double-agent.
China has been aggressively undermining America for a while.

>nazi communist
Not having a burger flag, 8/10. Good one

Some gay snapchat article just did a piece on QANON, and thats how you know there is something off.

>Qanon attracts gays
not surprised

Q rhymes with Jew.

'Q here. i'm a jew nazi liberal communist boomer'
ama

Flag checks out.

i predicted that

Don't you have school tomorrow? Go to sleep, kiddo.

Im just
Magapede

Fuck all you niggers I am QAnon n shieet.

kek

I am Q

Attached: 1520133691874.png (415x403, 8K)