We need to save some fucking kids, and we need to do it now. I'm a B+ film actor, I've been In a few bad...

We need to save some fucking kids, and we need to do it now. I'm a B+ film actor, I've been In a few bad, but fairly famous movies. I had to leave the industry due to what I had to continue doing to get "better roles". I already tried to post a thread an hour ago that was about 9 paragraphs long about my experience in the LA side of the film industry.

I've hit the point where I can't live my life knowing what I did, and the fact that so many kids are being killed, not molested, but killed for the heads in hollywood.

Ps, Toronto is such a shithole, that me being here for two days working on some projects, was enough time for me to realize I have to stand up and say what I know, and what I've experienced to the public. Even if you guys figure out who I am, then great, they will find out I opened my mouth and then pick me off in some random murder or accident a couple of weeks later, my daughter comes first so living is my first choice, but I have to let it out. It's too painful living every day seeing kids wearing marvel shirts, or Star Wars shirts when the fucking mouse is the worst in Hollywood. Let's fucking do something about it. And btw, most people in the film industry supported trump, they're just paid movie role tier paycheques to shit on him.

Attached: IMG_0993.jpg (750x1334, 152K)

Have a link user to your other post that was 9 paragraphs long. Would love to read what you have to say.

Bump

What did you do?

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

>I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
>I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

What solutions or lengths are you willing to take? Open carry and defend yourself...

Flipped.

Attached: flipped.jpg (750x1334, 373K)

>I'm a B+ film actor
No, you're a leaf faggot. Please go larp on plebbit, the board just can't take any more faggotry or the whole thing is just going to collapse.

Q predicted this

Slide nigger

Interesting, we're listening. What's the name of the movie you're currently working on, show is proof of a call sheet or some such that won't identify you

What can we do to help you lad?? Fuck the pedos; find a way to take compromising pics of them and then release it on multiple social media pages at once.

1 post by this id

I am curious who tjis is.

If you genuinely cared about your daughter you wouldn't have risked compromising your anonymity by providing enough details to identify you.
I call bullshit. Quit larping.

I literally couldn't even post a 3 paragraph post about how my they offered me money and 3 film roles to fuck my daughter in front of me. And I couldn't pass any captchas, and when I did I got this. They know I know.

Attached: IMG_0996.png (750x1334, 200K)

if dubz, this guy dies soon

Bump

I am the op, I have the post on my phone because I can't on my wifi, as I get that error in that pic.

>mfw I see a brave user

Attached: CBC00A6E-9D7D-4D06-A2B0-BF5448ED8AA7.jpg (600x600, 65K)

We're listening, user

If you're serious, don't use hop towers. Mods will ip range ban them all.

paste the 3 paragraph post to a throwaway pastebin or something like that and post it through your phone. i'm curious bro. have a (you) and a bump.

Maybe he doesn’t have any other option fuck face.

did you let them do it?

We need to rally the armies of the power of internet!

Attached: Armier.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Post a screen cap of the essay in the Notes app or copy pasta it into pastebin.

>(((oy vey goyim look a jew!)))

Attached: C66725BF-A43C-4B12-B546-4F6951955941.jpg (817x1222, 186K)

hamilton's comfy desu

but we don't want more toronto refugees

Still 1 post by this id

Do you have any proof whatsoever. Not that you are an actor, let's just grant you that. I mean do you have proof of shady stuff in the industry, i.e. screenshots of invites, texts referring to kids, etc.?

He changed his account!

Keep going OP interested to hear more

just a reminder to sage all leafposters

Only 2 posts by this nigger larper

>'m a B+ film actor, I've been In a few bad, but fairly famous movies.
Is that you, Shia?

Why are you being so obscure about it? Drop a name or anything for fucks sake. How are they killing kids? Why are they killing kids? What did you do?

Attached: 1533436822224.png (658x420, 484K)

Shia is probably B- with A name recognition, desu

This was me. the captchas are still 10x harder than normally, but if i post this then obviously I got through.

That screenshot i uploaded a couple of minutes already proved my theory that the non-human sacks of evil doing this in hollywood are interconnected with the heads of the banks, the heads of the fbi or whatever. I post one thread spilling a hint of info with a pic, and my internet is acting up along with the captchas.

Call me fake or crazy, but I'm fucking telling you guys right now, you think they just molest girls auditioning for roles, but that's the tip of the iceberg. I'll fucking die if I have to, but children are being bought all around the world and are brought to LA, Sacrento for these parties. I've been on Jow Forums since the election, and I read what people thing they do to these poor kids. Most are killed, not just whatever they do, but straight up killed after. And the part that's driving me to praying to God every night, is that the people doing this are obviously getting away this.

I will go to hell if i don't at least share the info. ask some questions, please Jow Forums, i'll try to post some experiences in the mean time.

PS, I have never committed any crimes. I walked away as soon as the offer was on the table, and it hurt to see people i trusted sacrifice their morals for some attention and cash.

THIS IM FUCKING SICK OF SITTING WITH MY THUMB UP MY ASS EVERYTIME WITH THESE THREAD

Would you mind recounting the experience of being propositioned verbatim complete with locations?

Stop being a cunt & name names (what they did), places & rough dates... we'll do the rest.

How did you get this offer?

I'll bite. Name names, name locations, give examples of children we may have heard about who went missing.

user, who was it that asked you to have sex with your daughter, how was this brought up, what was the whole interaction leading up to it? Was this person known in the film world? Can you name any people we should look into?

What kind of person larps about this shit? Post some actual info or go jump out the window.

Attached: 1531865819454s.jpg (250x174, 9K)

Bored larp. If you were real, and you actually cared, you wouldn't request questions so you could play a little q and a game... you would dump the info. So go away fag

this

This

People that larp about whistleblowing pedo rings are worse than women who make false rape allegations, like get the rope worse.

Who are some of the actors that you know of that actually participated in this and why/how do they kill kids?

Attached: ssss.jpg (720x480, 83K)

What's their MO?

Common trafficking areas?

Please go through crazy days and nights and come back.

I think he jumped

Can you send us some anonymous tips about famous actors that you know are involved?

You forgot the context user he (((jumped))) other wise known as assisted or even in some radical cases. Pushed. Truthfully though LARP or not we all know that’s what these sick kikes are about.

Don't fall for this disinformation campaign. This will all turn out to be a ((hoax)) to try and prove how dumb and gullible Pol dwellers are. Be smart!

Link your first thread faggot!

Just give us something. Was the movies you done a comedy series i.e. Scary Movie, American Pie etc?

Q prolapsed this.

Wasn't me with the link, my statement seems wonky but what I meant was for OP (Faggot) to post his link.

I said in the last post I never comitted any crimes, and I had to walk away. Hence why I do technical work on smaller projects that arent affiliated with hollywood because the stack in the bank dosen't last forever.

Yes, I'm renting an air b n b for the weekend, but I carry some in my bags.

what do you want me to do though? i could post some names that I'm certain are part of it, but I never witnessed or attended any of the "parties". I already had to suck cock on a weekly basis to get the roles i wanted, but i was young and degernate and always dreamed of being on a movie poster since i was young.

But as I think I mentioned earlier, the reason why quit was the invitations to these "parties", i heard from a close friend what he did the first time there, and I cant even look at him in the eyes since. But the nail in the coffin was when they basically closed me in a room at a release party, and offered a chunk of cash to fuck my daughter in front of me, and to continue "getting roles", and other perks.

i'll continue,

How many of said child sex/murder slaves are white?

List of current productions shooting in Toronto 1/3

Attached: Screenshot_20180806-073611.png (1080x1920, 368K)

Thanks for sharing OP.
Here's more reading for others in the thread while we wait for more posts, if they come.

Attached: Anon-Hollywood.png (765x7656, 2.32M)

2/3

Attached: Screenshot_20180806-073623.png (1080x1920, 386K)

3/3

Attached: Screenshot_20180806-073634.png (1080x1920, 396K)

so pizzagate has died down so you're trying to make shit up from a different angle.
kys larper

any chin-oriented autists out there? gonna need this chin identified ASAP, be aware subject may be exaggerating his "B+ actor" status

So all you have is a bunch of hearsay and nothing else, at least tell us who's cocks you sucked.

you'd be surprised what happens in the indie rap scene i completely 100% believe you. it's why i had to stop making music.

if you're for real and actually want to make a difference, not just larp with no evidence, telling us all things we already know, you'll delet this thread and pretend to join back into the system, but you'll infiltrate and record everything they say and do
you will gather incontrovertible evidence, and you will release it in a manner that bypasses media companies, while protecting yourself
you won't tell a single soul of your operation until you drop the bombshell
goos luck

what did your friend tell you?

what film is this?

Attached: 20180806_074151.jpg (139x264, 17K)

Veld and carabana more likely

Waiting..............

Bump for answers so anons can prepare for more tom hanks dirt!

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1005, 178K)

looks like dawn of the dead

Attached: Dawn_of_the_dead.jpg (224x350, 25K)

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE
AAAOOOOAAAAHHHH
I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE
AAAOOOOAAAAHHHH
I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE
AAAOOOOAAAAHHHH
I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE
AAAAOOOOOAAAHHH

Attached: kurtcobain.jpg (352x240, 15K)

>>>/lop/

Attached: 1523726688222.jpg (1280x720, 375K)

Kek will protekt

Attached: 1444225440211.gif (800x792, 536K)

So you come here and tell us basically jack shit for info.
What do you expect us to do with that?
Stop wasting are time leaf with your lame ass shit posts.

Attached: IMG_0236.jpg (229x220, 17K)

>be careful Jow Forums you might lose your credibility
one cannot lose what one doesn't have

checked

proof or gtfo faggot

Lol and by this meme we shall fucking conquer the kikes and slaughter them all! Kikes on suicide watch.

Attached: 72627178-85F1-4EDB-9507-A0233D0F2793.jpg (400x387, 20K)

83 posts and shit for content
SAGE/

Hollywood needs to be cleansed like Sodom and Gomorrah was.

Attached: Newborn1.jpg (746x833, 154K)

To actually be desperate enough to suck cock, drugged, money, etc...

There is no scenario that would make me, they would have to kill me, Period! Fuck, thats sick!

Attached: image.jpg (576x1024, 143K)

i think they got him boys, hevent seen any follow up posts

The evil Luciferian pedo Jews and perpetual sexual perverts were exposed in Germany decades ago. We did nothing. Time to kick them out off the West and back to Israel. No more influence and subversion of our societies. They can take their beloved third world immigrants with them to Israel.

Pic: "The progress of 'modern art' --Dance with a Prostitute." A painter holds a palette bearing the words Schulchan Aruch (a medieval compendium of Jewish law). Behind the naked female dancer is the word Judaismus (Judaism).
Date1933 - 1945

Attached: .731384subs.jpg (857x1200, 347K)

Does that chin match Kevin Zegars? Canadian too. Got twin daughters.

Attached: C621DA1A-5617-4994-AF8F-215B611F4854.jpg (1080x1440, 267K)

This is basically regurgitating all the pizzagate nonsense mixed in with a critique of hollywood and, lets say the freedom of power

if you knew, if you really thought about it, if youre an expert, and know how deep it all goes, the sort of thing youre posting is howling in the wind. you must be fake.

this is all a grander systemic problem of global capitalism and power. People have to be educated and then engage in an organized discourse. thats the only real place people can begin to resolve these sorts of issues, but when you begin analysing the ability of people to understand and discuss these issues, then you realize the actual challenge you face

Attached: 1533355299021.jpg (900x810, 117K)

Do you mean “not molested” or “not just molested”?

With fire?
Dont worry california is on fire now.

Ok Jow Forums, this bottle of Glenfiddich is going to kill me, because its convincing me, along with some of you in this thread to name off what I know. Take a picture of this so when I die you can spread the info. I'll divide it into two sections, first part is what I for sure know, like It's 99.9 percent true, stuff old friends told me, and I know for a fact they wouldn't lie. People think everyone in the film industry is happy and rich, but in reality most of us have seen shit that could make the movies they make look like cartoons.

Fact list:

Elijah Wood was almost murderd right after he hinted and pointed that hollywood does evil stuff. Forget exactly what he said but from what I remember he was subtly admiting there was a lot of evil in Hollywood, someone please bring the article up. A couple of days later the word of mouth at some dinners was that a group of men had him at gunpoint and his security guard ended up threatening the men, and then got shot a bunch. They didn't touch Elijah but he told one of his friends, then one of his friends opened there mouth and now a lot of people know now that they are totally serious about saying shit.

Charlie sheen attends the parties, but that was obvious.
Chris Evans attends
Robert Deniro attends
Andrew garffield declined a party invite.

Next post I'll share what is rumoured to be going on

/thread
eat shit, op

Attached: soon.jpg (1024x768, 490K)

>save some fucking kids
>actor

what, save them for later?

Jews were sexual predators and used their influence in the movie industry in post WWI Germany as well.

Attached: 771287.jpg (906x1200, 425K)

Attached: 771292subs.jpg (930x1200, 391K)

Guy goes to Canada once and loses his mind

Attached: C1F9BEBA-8B50-42F8-BB33-0BE723F871E3.jpg (399x385, 44K)

Top lad, post timestamp if you can plox

Attached: 1533203656969.jpg (1024x940, 106K)