Abortion

What is Jow Forumss thoughts on abortion?

If a pregnant woman is murdered is one person or two people killed? What if the father is black?

Attached: figure_28_01_labeled.jpg (917x524, 32K)

Attached: abortion1.jpg (348x423, 26K)

Attached: abortion2.png (538x794, 709K)

Attached: 1518207913604.jpg (1280x2096, 761K)

Abortion is a good thing and should be provided freely, as it it results in people who want to have abortions having less kids (IE, shitskins and liberal whites). While not IDEAL eugenics, it's pretty close.

Morally unsound in most cases but practically necessary.
Pic related has a section on my views in an ethnostate.

Attached: country.png (1908x948, 423K)

Fuck off christcuck

Attached: 1461306565038.jpg (634x634, 102K)

Two people are killed, but I think abortion should be legal because I unironically don’t think infanticide is a big deal, and is part of the human experience.

I'm not religious, cunt.

Women who get it should be guillotined
Doctors who do it should be strapped down publicly and skinned with a potato peeler

>HAHAHAHA LOL @ RAPEFUGEES DYING IN THE OCEAN BASED POSEIDONG
>OMG ABORTION IS MURDER THIS IS SO WRONG THESE PEOPLE DON'T CARE ABOUT HUMAN LIVES

Rapefugees got their chance and squandered it. Babies never even got the chance. I don't care how brown they are.

>restricted limited cases. i.e. birthing complication
>two
>race isn't a factor, all will contribute. as slaves or as people.

Please tell me his woman is black.

I don't care about babies dying, same way nobody in the US gives a shit about some 3rd world loser getting shot
but abortion should be illegal so that whores and druggies take responsibility for their actions
better to just sterilize the undesirables

blacks and whites aren't the same species even if modern (((science))) chooses not to acknowledge it

>better to just sterilize the undesirables
It would be, but it's not feasible to implement in the near to moderate future.

You should care

The babies should be born in Africa and they should stay in Africa

We can't move the mothers to africa, at least not now or within the next half century at least. Better to let them choose to destroy their own spawn if they wish.

We should nationalize the profits from selling the baby parts and use the money to fund a comprehensive investigation into the Vatican's child sex trafficking.

Yeah I'm an athiest that can rightly see abortion is murder; I live in a society that thinks it's immoral to put to death terrorists, murderers and pedophiles incarcerating them for the term of their lives at great expense but describes it as moral to allow a healthy to murder a healthy baby at her descretion. Boggles the mind.
Known piece of shit > potential next *insert your favourite genius/hero here*

*healthy woman