White is the incel community made up entirely of the far-right? Why is it never anyone else?

White is the incel community made up entirely of the far-right? Why is it never anyone else?

Attached: incel.png (984x672, 69K)

Attached: gook2.webm (270x480, 627K)

becouse this group is right now targeted by jewish media

keep feeding yourself with shit

because white males are the modern day untouchables. Their only outlet it the far right. There is no one else that will represent their interests.

this thread is still gay, and yet again will reach the bump limit despite being the definition of spam.

Reposting from the other thread, fighting repetitive spam with the truth.

Prior to almost 4 years ago I was somewhere between a hippy/unemployed redneck, I saw society as rigged, the government as corrupt and taxes to the same as evil and didn't to work harder than I had to.

I did odd jobs and made friends and traded for what I needed for years, living off what could be considered chairty and otherwise making myself useful enough to have space to live/a shop to work in/etc.

Through a confluence of events a place I had been crashing was raided by the police, by the grace of God I was elsewhere at the time, but it destroyed the assets I had and forced me to actually work to rebuild the basics I needed (tools, transportation, etc).

I moved into the city and got a job doing day labor, worked with all kinds of people for 8.00 an hour, I was able to save up and pay cash for a Ford Ranger within 2 months by saving every penny and eating cheap, I was yet again blessed by God enough to have a friend to stay with.

After that I saved up 2k more and started working on finding a rent house. I live like a Jew, the only luxuries I buy are cheap intoxicants and I do not drink that often.

Yet again I was blessed by God, ended up in a trade (water damage restoration)through the labor company, I enjoy the work and am good at it, pay went from 8 to 10 and 10 to 12 fairly quickly (plus a 3% commission and lots of overtime).

The blessings pour in, next I find an 1100 Sq. ft house for $735 a month halfway between the two large cities nearby, taking home anywhere from 500-850 a week before taxes, about a third of my wages were going to rent and a third to utilities with $500-$1000 a month surplus.

cont.

Attached: God burned these cities long ago.jpg (1600x1200, 608K)

Met my dream girl online, claimed to believe in God, similar political views, same y-dna and mt-dna haplogroups in both of our families, shes pretty and seems to enjoy me, I asked her to marry be because dating is degenerate and I thought I found that one I was waiting for, she said yes, came to visit once and we were married at the end of the year.

2 years go by, God blessed us with a daughter, I am at 15 an hour and the owner of the business I work for has come to rely on me, treated me shitty kind of randomly and unlike the previous life I was used to living I couldn't just walk away from a man who caused me trouble.

My wife and I make a plan, we have been saving well despite having to pay the fees for a green card, first we try to go for a downpaymet on a house in another place, but the employment situation there isnt any better. The man who owned the local shop working my trade basically told me that he wanted me living there before he would negotiate a salary (the implications of that are simple).

Nix the idea of buying a house, savings are still there, my wife and I make a plan.

We decide to start a business in my trade, I have 3 good friends put in money to buy machines and tools, certifications and insurance came through right as hurricane Harvey hit Houston and I was insured to work in all of Texas ($$$), end up getting burned and mostly break even on the trip because Houston is full of pirates. (still an overall win, just barely)

Come back to DFW, proceed with business as planned, the first 3 months I didn't get any work, times got tight, my wife and I took one of my friends who helped me start the business in as a roommate in one of the spare bedrooms, he is messy and got on her nerves, but the goal was to climb out of poverty.

cont.

We always had food, but she began to treat me with less and less respect, culminating in a day when I had gone out to try to find work doing contract hot shotting with my truck (fast response deliveries), got utterly fucked over in pay and a number of other things, came home upset about it and she laughed at me.

I lost my shit there the first time, yelled quite a bit, after that the next two weeks the disrespect escalated and she would be openly shitty to me to the point where I asked my grandparents and mom if my family could come stay with them to let things cool down a bit.

When we are there and already asleep in the middle of the night she wakes me up and starts whispering disgusting over and over in my ear.

I really lost it then, not only did I yell, but I held her shoulders down and told her in no uncertain terms that I had been very patient with her shitty behavior, but that she had to stop.

My family demanded she be put on a plane shortly after that, scared she was going to call the cops on me and then try to go on American welfare leaving all of us with the bill.

I sent her to Canada with the understanding that she would stay with her family through the holidays until the business became profitable and then she would return home and we would try again once we both had cooled off.

2 more lean months go by, my brother moves in in addition to the roommate, they both shared with me, I didn't go without, but didn't spend much except pay bills.

cont.

The next month I made almost 10k in profit all at once.

That was when my wife sued me for custody and child support in Canada and refused to return home.

She still has my daughter, her court papers said she managed to get a DUI and that she plans to go back to college in the fall (5th time for her, all on government dime because Canada is retarded) and says she will leave our daughter at the YMCA group childcare while she is in class, she also accused me of being abusive (forgetting that I have witnesses to how she was acting and that my temper being lost was both incited and isolated).

US immigration already opened a fraud case on her, I am sending in a Hague application because her suing for custody in a different country when we both legally had residency in the USA is multiple felonies. I still do not like the government, but I must get my daughter back, I have waited this long in the hopes that she would repent and return to me.

I am not a man going my own way, I am a man in rebellion.

I will not date, I will not work for a wage, I will not run a business, I know how to live independently, I want this system and every single person who thinks such behavior in women is acceptable to burn.

This is Jihad, the struggle of our age, it isn't against just one country, just one state, it is against all of them, it is against the banks, it is against the synagogue of satan.

It has nothing to do with incels in particular, they are just another type who has been wronged by this sick society.

Our women have been bribed into betraying us, my offspring is endangered by this system, anyone who continues to enforce or uphold this system is a fool who's blood is on their own heads.

On the left, they're called "Male Feminists"

How much do ya boys wanna bet this is the kind of guy who bullies incels and gets surprised when the incels go postal.

,*subtly triggered*

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these incel or feminist rants. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and cuckhold a shit. You think jokes about kitchens or purple niggers bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random shemale holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo. One could say the force is female after all huh?

Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain because I have the high ground.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and build us space bruisers and lightsabers and Jedi probes, write scripts that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass named Kylo.

Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it, take a dump on it, and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of cheddar sport for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. One might call it the Fart. So you go ahead and make your grape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting lard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot with a lower niggerchlorine count than me.

tits or gtfo

A small segment of extremists from the left wish to socially engineer contemporary young white males to be at the absolute bottom of value in the eyes of society

they observe social norms and then build their own narrative to say - ahah ! thats the bad guy ! when theres in fact debatable points of nuance and inconsistencies, as well like you mention, the reality is that the incel archetype actually fits many racial identities outside it, namely asian

of course which is the politically and socially deadly mistake they make in building that narrative

Attached: 1533254669123.jpg (761x1000, 259K)

>hiding israel flag

Honestly white men should just fuck Asian women like Sarah Jeong. Hapas are the future

>shill using a nazi flag
Strike one
>shill changing the goalposts
Strike two
>shill has no argument
Strike three, and you're out. Kys

Why would incels care about politics? This is an attempt to smear white males as angry creepy virgins by jew media.

You wanna know why? Because incels refuse to go for fat or non-white girls.
Because they're taken.
That makes them racist, for not settling for juanita, while Stacy is fucking Pedro.

Male feminist is the left's version.

Attached: 712.jpg (640x480, 121K)

how does this even happen i don't understand

Attached: 1531616405808.jpg (693x663, 63K)

go to r/aznmasculinity

because (((you))) say so.
strawman on strawman because the other strawman grew to large for you to knock down so you built another one to knock down to hope as it falls it takes the other one down with it like dominos