If you are anti-gold... here is your red pill

You think it's just a rock. It's not. When you take fiat to a coin store to purchase gold you aren't really buying anything.

You are really only transferring your paper wealth (which the Jew steals through inflation) to real money and becoming your own bank.

Gold is not an investment where you try and get back more worthless fiat. Owning gold makes you your own bank where your savings is 100% protected.

Because gold is REAL SAVINGS.

Attached: IMG_2349.jpg (612x408, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5404
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=aJURNC0e6Ek
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
youtube.com/watch?v=y8cp1KvZKPo
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5404/text
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump is moving us back to the gold standard

Yes he is

Did you see him reference McKinley during the rally yesterday and taunt the deep state because they fucked up their ~9th assassination attempt on Trump.

Attached: 1530751483732.png (750x494, 405K)

Got any evidence for that? I want to believe.

I bought gold last summer and since then it's dropped from $1330 to $1214. Count in spot price adjustments and I'm paying $1370 and selling for $1140.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5404

>paper wealth (which the Jew steals through inflation)
>Owning gold makes you your own bank where your savings is 100% protected.
Fucking based, user, respect

whew lad. if only (((congress))) weren't compromised as it currently is :(

Yeah that's why Mueller has 45k indictments and Israel is being surrounded as we speak.

gold is something people can't live without

yeah, i've been following the indictments. i figured it's something big. i just can't wrap my head around why we haven't seen anything be done about them yet. like, what else are they waiting to start naming names and fuck shit up to high heaven.

Deconstructing the global monetary system takes time and that's what's taken so long.

All the tariffs and trade wars are just a show to destroy the entire system. Trump's gotten all the world leaders against the zionists.

>A fuckton of jews are in possesion of gold
>They manipulate the price obviously
>Doesn't mention decentralized cryptocurrencies to be your REAL own bank where no one in the world can trace your transactions

Never going to make it lmfao

>not investing in both just to make sure

yeah. his talk about doing something about the fed made my ron paul fanboy heart skip a beat

>Trump's gotten all the world leaders against the zionists.
>Entire cabinet is filled with Zionists, VP is fucking Mike Pence

Attached: 1428170441451.jpg (250x241, 10K)

wut. Crypto currency is manipulated more then literally anything .. face it. Crypto is a joke and stupid. Still hoping for these Trx gainzzz tho
Just need more idiots like you get hype and pump up the price so I can sell it again

Stay poor paco.

> gold is Fiat because Jewish are attracted to it and would pay billions to have sex with

> currencies have value because governments will accept them to pay taxes etc..

Which one is safur? A Jewish sex fetish or your government?

That's how he gets away with it.

Attached: 572D Chess.jpg (1920x1080, 835K)

If he tries for real, they'll kill him

You're a retarded kike shill. Kys. They've tried to kill him multiple times already bitch. People like you only make the situation worse for Israel. You're gonna get conscripted and die.

> Israel is being surrounded as we speak.
What in the fuck are you talking about? Sauce now.

Proof
Disinfo shill?

Gold has little practical value compared to its price value. It's also shit-tier in terms of liquidity, transferability, and divisbility. I'm not a Bitcoin fanboy, but it's quite clear that Blockchain Capital Incentive Platforms are going to vastly outperform gold once the fiat system collapses in on itself.

Okay so if I have 80 ounces of silver how much money did I make over the past 7 years with it?

Let's say buy price was $21/oz

gold will always hold value if only for its appearance and rarity
it won't be immediately useful right after a collapse, but in the long term it is a good option
definitely don't put all your eggs in one basket though
also memecoins require everyone you transact with to have a computer, electricity, and internet connection
most situations where fiat would collapse would have all of those resources at unreliable at best

Thinking that you can put something in your pocket that preserves its value for eternity when every other thing of real value takes work to preserve it

Buy high sell low

>appearance and rarity
Gold and other precious metals have become less rare as alternative/superior "fixed supply" asset classes have taken their place. They simply cannot compete with crypto asset classes while the world is connected and in business. They're just too clunky.

dollar value of gold is irrelevant. Nobody buys gold to get back increasingly worthless fiat. People buy gold so they have money and wealth for when fiat collapses.

Gold didn't all of a sudden become valuable when America was born and the dollar was created. So why would you be valuing gold in terms of dollars?

Paco can't read and understand whitepapers or can't do his research on developer teams I c...what a surprise

Attached: 343.jpg (600x632, 46K)

and crypto has far too many points of failure
platinum at least will always be useful for electroplating metals that are more prone to corrosion
silver is a good component in alloys
gold is a good conductor and will always be used in jewelry. you can always rely on human vanity.

>
>gold will always hold value if only for its appearance and rarity
>it won't be immediately useful right after a collapse, but in the long term it is a

Stop right there, Jew.

Gold is one of the best natural conductors.

Silver is the better buy right now imo, not to mention vastly more affordable. I would invest in crypto, but I'm a brainlet and don't know how it works.

Q predicted this

>You think it's just a rock. It's not
It’s not a rock at all.

>just a rock
It's a metal you fucking plebeian

>giving a shiny rock value because it's shiny
>shiny rock only applied to other shiny things that exist for vanity
>gold watches, rings, necklaces, teeth
>literally no other purpose
Humans are just greedy retards. If we ever get into space, the first shiny thing we find will be the new gold until we find the next shiny thing

How do you feel about silver user?
Given the manipulation in the paper market , do you think it's likely to return to a more historical price ratio with gold or do you think it's high industrial demand could see the ratio reduced or even reversed when the fiat system is finally destroyed?

of course it is, but this won't be useful in all situations. in a full societal collapse nobody is gonna care about conductivity. if industry is still standing then it's all good still.

I recognize precious metals for their utility. Let me put it to you this way. If the power ever goes out, and the internet disappears, a bucked of honey will be worth its weight in gold. The current hegemonic fiat system is already on its last legs. When that system collapses, precious metals might do ok. Personally, I think you're far better off hedging with ownership of platforms that future global market networks are going to be built upon. I think they'll outperform metals in a big way. Just don't keep your hard earned money in fiat, whatever you do.

You are also a fucking retard who doesn’t understand currency, scarcity, or how any electronics work.

this

>deep state
Just say (((them)))

He literally does tho. That’s why he even mentioned in his argument that the next (assuming scarce) shiny rock we find in space will be our new gold.

>he still thinks it's about currency
You better start collecting all the gold you can so you can offer it to the Anunnaki when they return or pass it onto your descendants if they haven't come back yet. You/your descendants might be spared.

Attached: Annunaki.jpg (820x461, 129K)

Sometimes I say the kikes, other times the deep state, the zionists, and every other word. I just kind do stream of consciousness while im on Jow Forums and don't really think about the specifics.

Gold is worth nothing if there is no market to sell it on (for real currency).
Random people on the streets or the cashier at your local grocery don't take gold (if they are reasonably smart) because they don't have the equipment or knowlege to verify that it is real.
You will always make yourself dependent on the merchants if you buy gold.

>investing in fucking gold
>which means paying a jew or some jew corporation to guard it for you
>not investing in bitcoin and empowering yourself with crypto

Attached: intellectuals.jpg (321x400, 26K)

zoom out the chart it's a fucking bubble

This morning, President Trump was found dead.
Must have been the mcdonalds

>Gold is worth nothing if there is no market to sell it on (for real currency).
It's not about money. Gold is used to keep our creators homeworld alive. We are merely a slaverace.

It's used to maintain Nibiru.

>buying gold
>letting anyone else "hold it" for you
what kind of fucking retard does this

its not because the value of gold is falling, its because the purchasing power of the dollar is falling compared to real money.
dont let anyone ever fool you into thinking fiat is real money. its not. the value of your gold is still not where its true value is actually. Gold corrects only after a market crash, not during it.

>gold used to keep creators homeworkd alive
>gold
So our creators are space amerimutts in terms of intelligence then since they're apparently stupider than we are when choosing resources for keeping their world running

Attached: image.png (842x792, 82K)

>because gold traded so well during that FANG sell off last week
>because gold traded so well every time the market got spooked from Trump's trade reform
>because anyone who isn't a boomer is just so so much more likely to buy gold than BTC (I don't actually think BTC trades like gold) or shorting the VIX
I don't even really argue with OP's points but it's just an under performing asset even when given what should be favorable circumstance. I honestly don't know why every young person not interested in finance but wants to invest doesn't just long FANG and come back to it a decade later or whatever.

Nah it's used to maintain their atmosphere or sum shit

>can travel to other planets
>stay on own shitty planet
Space australians*

youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=aJURNC0e6Ek
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
youtube.com/watch?v=y8cp1KvZKPo

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5404/text

+

sealed indictments

We can travel to other planets?

He is good. He's fucking pissed the jews killed his friends on 9/11

Yea. I know a lot of gold bugs. I hate breaking it to them, but the moment Fix Amount Blockchain Networks were created, precious metals lost the "scarcity asset class" monopoly.

civil war is brewing as well. Truly jews jewing jews for jewing. I love it.

Good luck with that, the government will just come and take your gold if they need it. It’s happened before

Well this is interesting 911 du bs

>rock
You fucking brainlet

anyone who doesnt want to risk a band of niggers rolling up on you and stealing your entire life's savings.

>~9th assassination attempt on Trump
what the fuck are you on about ?
sources ?

Bought gold last winter and I'm looking at 20% gains
3x on some wild card collectors pieces I gambled on
Git gud

I would never claim to know enough to discourage someone from gold completely like I owned it when I first started trading in 2016 but it would just be a depressing thing to have over 5% of your holdings in at least imo

Its been valuable for millennia. Long before people made "grillz" out of it. Its valuable because the aristocracy value it. They value it for esoteric reasons (maybe monoatomic gold ingestion - I dont know). If they value it, its valuable

Attached: 1488111880606.png (1107x723, 1.44M)

And thus, the answer to this thread. Powered gold has been baked and eaten by royalty all the way back to the Pharoes and before.

It is the true philosopher's stone, unlocking your mind by the ingestion of gold.

Did someone say Gold?

Attached: Goldman.jpg (624x959, 107K)

YOUROWNBANKNEVRGOESDOWNFIATWEALTHBEYOUROWNJEWBOSS

I heard it was 635k indictments and nuclear war with Finland and Brazil was the 63rd new state and free Denny's next Thursday. Fuck you faggot shill shareblue get paid more to post AMERICA

> They value it for esoteric reasons (maybe monoatomic gold ingestion - I dont know). If they value it, its valuable
So explain me the difference between a bank note and gold.
Both are fundamentally useless objects on which a value has been imposed on.

>inb4 it's because it's scare
It's not. There's thousands of tons of gold in space. If we go back to the gold standard then the market will crash when someone manage to send a rocket to exploit outer-space ores.
Plus, gold is intensely used in electronics, and we do not know how to recycle most of it, meaning we are currently destroying gold. Not very safe for a currency standard.

how do you explore that which does not exist the way you think it exists?

Look at this boomer. Newfalsh my guy gold is old news. Invest in crypto instead and put your money in a local credit union. Anyways let me take a sip of my monster.
*crack*
*tsss*
*gulp gulp*
Mhmm in 20 years we'll see who has money.

Attached: 927.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

>We don't know how to recycle gold
Sodium persulfate amalgamation. Or any acid bath short of aqua regia.

What about silver, user?

Well, I just did. Monoatomic gold ingestion. You can ingest paper and it will do nothing. Gold is not useless - and I dont mean in tech. There was no tech in medieval times yet gold was valuable.

Gold was the only substance that Aristotle realized met all the requirements of "money".

Its scarce enough to be valuable, yet theres enough for it to be traded. The same with silver. Silver can also be used this way.

The hypothetical "mine a space comet for gold" is a fantasy. Its not real. It has never happened and is unlikely to.

Attached: article_id1708_01.gif (440x313, 6K)

Which are extremely costly and not enough efficient technics to be the norm.
Most of your used hardware goes to the third world to be burnt.

>~9th assassination attempt on Trump
Seconding source on this. I've seen some of you autists bring it up before but never any proof. All I've found is that one half assed attempt while he was still campaigning.

Attached: e50.gif (480x360, 529K)

All those white house incidents. The car that attempted to crash into the motorcade. The missile to Singapore. Vegas. Bannon tried poisoning him. Uhhhhhhh I'm sure there's moer.

You probably ate too much gold and some got stuck into your brain.

>intrisic value
Once again, it's not. Gold doesn't have a value. It's just shiny and relatively hard to find. If medieval times folks found a value in gold, it's simply because they said so.

>Its scarce enough to be valuable, yet theres enough for it to be traded.
So is a good 3/4 of all earth natural ressources. Once again, gold was just choosed because it looked nice.

>The hypothetical "mine a space comet for gold" is a fantasy. Its not real. It has never happened and is unlikely to.
So much fantasy even Luxembourg is currently working on it. In 20 years every major countries in the world will have their space mining program, and gold will fall.

Gold has had value for literally 1000s of years.

If you're not buying gold just because "Luxembourg and Elon Musk MAY send rocket so some comet and MIGHT mine some gold someday", then I cannot help you.

I'm not failling into thinking a metal amongst others has value outside of what you can use it for.
Gold's only use is in electronics, and at the moment this use destroys almost all the gold used for it.
It will fall one day or later, and sooner than you'd expect.

Or you could buy guns and ammo which are much more valuable after a bank collapse. Raise an army, steal your jew gold for sport.

Too bad I don't control gold price.
There is no escape if you're worried about wealth.

gold has little real world value. its not growing in value its simply falling back to its real value. its not at 1.9k its all time high. its always falling back to 1.2k. the gold shills dont seem to get it. more gains from crypto and physical gold is worthless because the value you get for selling it is less than the market value

every one knows this. i know you think you got a new batch of suckers coming every year but there was a fucking public awareness campaign because of cash for gold scams years ago. you will simply have a hard time telling some one your metal is a better investment than a crypto that had a 25% increase in value. its not all bitcoin now days my nigger

Gold NEVER gets destroyed. It cannot happen. It never gets "used up". All the gold around today is the same gold that was being used 1000s of years ago.

And again, its been valuable long before tech was around.

Its not the gold price. Its the fiat price that fluctuates.

1oz of gold remain oz of gold. You dont think its the weight that fluctuates? No, of course not. its the purchasing power of the currency that changes.

Attached: quote-anyone-can-be-a-millionaire-but-to-become-a-billionaire-you-need-an-astrologer-j-p-morgan-2916 (850x400, 34K)

Thats the currency changing in value. See:

When I say "destroyed", I mean put into a state where re-exploiting it is impossible with today's currently technology.
When gold has been burnt, dissolved and diluted, it's really hard to get it back. Even if it's still on Earth, getting access to it is too difficult to consider it worthy.

Who the fuck cares I want goods not gold how the fuck am I supposed to get shit by paying in gold let me just fucking ask to convert gold ounces to bread and meat how much meat can I get for .0000001 gold in my dropper you fucking nigger

it's not valued for esoteric reasons, it's valued for being a good way to trade

it's virtually useless, but it's extremely heavy, difficult to counterfeit, hard to destroy, recognizably valuable, and retains value no matter what shape it is or how it's cut up.

It has every attribute you want money to have. People don't like to trade away useful things - because they need to use it. Gold and other precious metals aren't really used for anything, which makes them absolutely perfect currency.

They are useless rocks whose use comes from being otherwise useless, and thus function very well as a store of value for which you can barter for ANY goods/services, not just whatever random shit someone happens to need and by golly you better hope you have it or else be spending the next 3 weeks playing telephone with bartered goods between your neighbours as you trade jim a wagon for his hog for daves' stack of pitchforks for abigaile's white dress for your daughter

For a board that is ostensibly full of intelligent people it's incredible how many of you can't wrap your head around why gold and silver are valuable and have been historically valuable for all of human history