Intermarum

REAL UNION NO BLACKS AND MUSSLIMS ALLOWED FUCK OFF EU

Attached: intermarum.png (1024x851, 534K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FldD5hCrIWY
youtu.be/SaBqn8A7Hr4
youtube.com/watch?v=RVqhHrinYCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BASED

You included Ukraine in the union, you can't pe a real pole.

and gypsies

Attached: 20180630_082343.jpg (544x794, 237K)

>ukrines
>russians
>bosnicucks
>albozergs
>hunnic-gary
not including
>greece
>austria
ya dum fuks

and gypsies
west ukrainians should be part of this, not about country but about people

Kosovo je Srbija
Ukraina to Polska

since when greece was friend of slavs? Hungarians are, austria is just germans why would we care about them?

I don't see Ukraine, Belarus, or Serbia being a part of that. And Austria might join it too

We and Greece are bros
We fought together against Bulgars, Germans, Turks, Albanians and they also fought alongside the Russians in the Crimean war

>Albania not invited

LMAO

>REAL UNION NO BLACKS AND MUSSLIMS

>You included Ukraine in the union, you can't pe a real pole.

The nigger put bosnia which is majority muslim and bulgaria in it.

>No muslim

Are you retarded ? or just drunk ?
This is somehow much worse.

If you don't include Serbia then you don't get Bosnia or Montenegro either

nope, go back to your usa cottage
but they dont look like us and culture is completly diffrent

>including so many piss poor backwards countries
why

Bosnian Muslims are mostly Muslims in name only, the Jihadi ones have now mostly moved to Sweden and France
The current ones eat pork and drink more booze then anyone else in the Balkans

lmao why do you even speak to this jew puppet or butthurt westerns, glorius intermarum will be

Just saying our relations would be good, no need for them to join

You have ROMAnia in that union.

I was there and they just waited for night and ate pork and drink booze
>good is asleep he cant see
beacuse united w stand mr. most gays in europe is in my country

we would do some cleansings of gypsies, blacks, and muslims

>Bosnian Muslims are mostly Muslims in name only, the Jihadi ones have now mostly moved to Sweden and France
>The current ones eat pork and drink more booze then anyone else in the Balkans

that's how they took over your country " peacefully " by the birthrate in less than 30 years.

Don't lie to me serb faggot i know there is muslim traning terrorist camp in bosnia.
We shud nuke them.

so we have manpower to take over your nigger infested shitholes

I'm aware, I don't think Bosnia would be a part of it either

Denmark problem isnt being nigger infested, its problem is having biggest % of gay people in europe

and we don think that jew puppet has a word in it

There is, it's just that it's a minority and they mostly train to perform attacks on the west
A few precision removals would be necessary but otherwise it's fine
The commies knew how to handle them, bring them to the station, beat the shit out of them and release them the next day

Why? If not us you'd be a slave to the Russians (again)

Uhm sweaty.. I don't think the lot of you squatting drunks could even take on Germany sorry

Many Poles feel like they've changed the Red Banner for a Blue one

lol like you did anything nobody cares about you go do your masters biddings in middleast

Are you sure about that?

Attached: 1524750071959.jpg (803x1024, 140K)

truth has been spoken
we dont like usa interfere which is same as russians but muuh WE BRING FREEDOM
thats why we need to unite so we can tell all you westerns and russia to fuck off
lol yea you would totally do shit with flowers and holding hands like its been in your country for 10 past years

Not sure what you learn in schools over there (you have schools right?), but the only relevant slavic country in WW2 was russia.

A containment area for all the eastern European trash? I'm all in favour

Your country was taken over quicker than Poland or France lol and you didnt do shit, we all fought while you were hehe hail hitlering

hello can i join i bring many burger

where are your ancestors from?

IT WON'T HAPPEN.
There is no way Germany and Russia will allow another power to come into being between them. They will crush it together.

Just invite Russia then?
Make the capital Warsaw or Prague, to draw power from Moscow

Make it Kaliningrad

lol implying germany would do anything and russia wouldnt cooperate trying to drift us to eastern side

capital cannot be on russian soil. It shoul be in the middle

Add: Finland
Remove: FYROM, Serbia (too violent), Bosnia, Montenegro, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova

If you invite Russia into anything, they will take it over with secret agents infiltration.

>capital cannot be on russian soil. It shoul be in the middle

like Vilanus ?

> Seem like a country want to be partitioned again.

Start to build your own nuke first and kick out amerimutt off your country an left nato. instead whining.

>Germany builds EU empire
>Central Europe rebuilds Austro-Hungarian Empire (without Austria)
>Russia rebuilds Czar Empire

World War 1 Part 2 I guess.

poland actually, i have polish dual-citizenship and was just being a memehead in my original post

They would later work to break it apart and take over parts of it. Result would be Soviet Block 2.0.

Minsk would be right in the middle Tbh

People are distrustful of them enough already
Just form a Titoist style secret police and it should be fine

>i hate Unions and centralization, i want freedom
OI M8 i got this new UNION that is a totally different UNION

Q predicted this

estonia sorry but removing guys that know how to fight over YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETS b-bbut 80years ago we had one good sniper isnt enough. We can add Finland but we will never give up our southern slavic brothers
youtu.be/FldD5hCrIWY

fuck of angela go back to your sandniggers
youtu.be/SaBqn8A7Hr4
we cannot trust finns with weapons

>German shows up
>Makes the funniest joke in the thread

Nice

Greece will want to join, i say let them, but dont give them any loans lol

that usa trying hard to tell us what to do already
shoo shoo CIA

Fuck off, pshek.

dont kid yourself brate the saudis and rich arabs have made bosna their colony, you'd be surprised how many trashbag wearing kurve walk the streets. full niqab and the girls wear the hijab now its disgusting in comparison to the old yugoslavia days

>eternal butthurt

man you will end up there anyway, question is will you go politley or will be split you up with russia

I wanted to suggest Finland into the pact. But fuck right off hollow eyebrows snownigger.

Attached: 1529028998176.jpg (604x437, 38K)

Don't really care, I just want Republika Srpska to join us and a wall to be built around the Bosniak part

Eternal bros

Attached: 1533499482100.jpg (900x900, 463K)

you'd rather suck muslim cock than call a hungarian brother?

Alliance of opressed losers?

you are the ones living like poor gypsies outside St. Petersburg and Moscow tho

> Balkans wars 4.0 soon

Attached: 35534238_1757041057719397_955057781528854528_n.jpg (1080x1350, 99K)

das rite

Attached: greater serbia.png (498x449, 221K)

we gonna have one enemy tho, western arab europe to fight off

Eww I don't want a country full of Croats and B*sniaks
Just give us Republika Srpska, let them keep the rest
Krajina is a shithole now anyway

>we gonna have one enemy tho, western arab europe to fight off

I don't think you will bat an eye as the shit will hit the fan soon there.

Attached: 1527962391528.png (443x444, 123K)

that would be nice andrzej, sadly it most likely won't happen unless something very extraordinary would happen, like ayys coming to earth exposing jews and their lies.

you gonna beg as for asylum and we gonna be the ones with stable economy

What's going on in France?

muslims are unironically taking over

very nice OP,
Ukraine should be split among more competent nations tho, it's a disgrace in its current state

Attached: 1531221401112.png (1260x2396, 739K)

bring guns not burgers

>MUSSLIMS
kek slavshit we are everywhere

Why would we make any kind of union with countries even more piss poor than we are or equal when Germany alone probably has more economic power than this whole "Intermarum" combined lmao. Poles made their decision by emigrating to West and voting for EU to not ally ourselves with irrelevant countries but with big ones and boost economy

the result is?
Arabs and niggers invading the western lands for the free handouts.

This map should be added

Attached: hoholstan.png (914x609, 107K)

same fags who voted in favor went west now. We dont need them, let them love their niggers

those "southern slavic brothers" absolutely despise everyone around them and would get into fights with them all the god damn time if they were in the same union again, eventually starting a war over some bullshit like the UstaĊĦe having existed once

I feel bad for Ukraine now :(

b-but we would have to make energy drinks illegal to people under 16yo. Oh wait we have you here already

And how would we benefit from this? Except "no niggers" even it will never be a problem because they wont get free money for breathing here like in the West so even if our gov become pro-nigger they wont come here anyway. All i see is pulling down ourselves with shithole countries and nothing more. V4 works only because all members are somehow equal on economic level and we are all part of EU, what Ukraine or Serbia have common with us? Expect muh slavic pride that is complete bs

thank you kebab remover
time to remove the hohols

Attached: 507934-90a2e32a8f11505426966b09cba0659a.jpg (787x1088, 338K)

>tfw the shopkeeper is more likely to sell you beer than an energy drink if you're underage

How about only an economic alliance, im in for that, but unifying the countries in 1 flag is autistic, i agree we might have also some military union, but given the fact that the balkans are in and that the baltics will 100% be against that union, how the fuck do you think its going to be real?

What is going to be an official language of the union?
Where would capital be located?

also
>Macedonia
>not in Bulgaria

Attached: boomer wojak.jpg (234x215, 8K)

it is symptomatic that one of the whores high fived a nigger during this World Cup, instead of a brother slavs from Croatia, while cucked hohol bois feel so international their women gets blacked by a negro

Attached: JOR2V374ERBVTM2ESUC2HWJVMM.aspx.jpg (911x600, 115K)

Only to annex them

Real Hohols were BLACK
They were called Houtihos and they came from Albania and created Russian civilization
youtube.com/watch?v=RVqhHrinYCA

>Denmark
>commenting in a thread about the only European countries that still have any self-respect

We would do voting based on biggest cities in the union, there will be many official languages but for gov there would be needed specific one
when I was in Talinn i was asked for my id even tho im 190cm and 105kg. I was like wtf is she serious, and she was like GIVE ME THAT ID OR I WONT SELL YOU SHIT.
Im 22 by the way.

>Gypsies
How is this an improvement to getting flooded by niggers by the EU exactly?

We already said there would be gypsies cleansings. We will (((evacuate))) them