LITERAL NAZIS

>"T-the label doesn't mean anything any more! We're just conservative!"
>"You just call anyone you disagree with a Nazi, don't you?!"
>"I'm not a Nazi. I'm a paleo-conservative."
>"I'm just trying to make America great again! I don't even like Hitler!"

Attached: LITERALNAZI.jpg (1432x1122, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/index.html

I challenge you to actually read it.

HOLY SHIT DRUMPF BTFO

ur shit with photoshop

its like you dont even support scout snipers. asshole. they die for our country. You dont deserve to fly your flag.

Shut up pedophile and pedophile apologist.

guys, it's over.....

His name is Jimmy Willingham, a member of the "Patriot Prayer" shit. He was in Portland and the pics are everywhere.

He should be hated just for his love of shitty Jew music.

Attached: the-kiss-logo.png (650x300, 20K)

>muh nazis

Attached: 1501232841996.jpg (330x552, 53K)

Well, you better get the military to confiscate our firearms.

Attached: 1256r7456578786787.jpg (620x350, 57K)

What is the symbol for scout sniper?

Nazi's would shoot this guy for having those tattoos

>points out a biker as a nazi
Boy something done fucked up in your head.

Bikers are all fags.

This picture was debunked by politifact and snopes already

Fake news.

Why do you hate KISS so much?

Yeah that’s what I said

You are fake news.

Dude, Bikers have played around with World War 1 and 2 aesthetics for like 50 years.
It mostly looks badass and edgy, doesn't mean anything for his political leanings.

FPBP

Attached: marx.png (2560x1080, 1015K)

I'm not a nazi. It's just too obvious that brown people are an inferior race.

woup!! woup!!

Attached: 1234758697087675.jpg (590x388, 110K)

>It mostly looks badass and edgy, doesn't mean anything for his political leanings.

Attached: smartest.png (190x266, 5K)

>debunked by politifact and snopes
Damn, really means he is a nazi.

Here's me; the master race.

Attached: magacringe2.jpg (720x960, 90K)

Hitler would’ve also killed 99% of Jow Forums‘s userbase for being autistic defect white people as well. it goes both ways, user.

Attached: 4L_KIX1WALh.jpg (195x259, 8K)

there's some bikers who wear kaiser helmets, why aren't there liberals going like "ZOMG MONARCHIST!!!11"

An individual can’t be fake news, your picture is still debunked by the most trusted fact checkers in the world

I just checked snopes. Turns out all of your posts are fake. Sorry. You are fake news.

FPBP

Snopes don’t debunk posts on Jow Forums
They do debunk political images that gets shared on social media though

Based.

Attached: 1528704242524.jpg (433x421, 73K)

I'm pretty sure the thin facade of decency is being ripped away and the rotten, racist core of the Right is being revealed, bit by bit, to the American public.

Oh no, a tattoo. Lets lynch him!

It isn't real, so nobody cares. If it was real, nobody would care.
Nobody cares.
sage

and simultaneously, the shallow, pathetic hypocrisy of the liberals becomes more visible

>I'm not a nazi. It's just too obvious that brown people are an inferior race.
He's right ya know.

Check snopes right now. All your posts are being fact checked and debunked in real time. Snopes said "you are very fake news". Sorry.

Nice (((propaganda))) reference, bro

Thanks, Mitch A.

Hiroshima and nagasaki was epic

Attached: 4L_PmLPpw7l.jpg (962x662, 244K)

Nobody gives a fuck about hypocrisy.

Jew shill

user, he's just an electrician.

Attached: succ.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Q predicted this

Some races are better at certain things. Some just flat out suck ass.

>Bikers
>apolitical

they might not be the most informed bunch but they are definitely far-right for the most part

at least in UK clubs idk about the continent but I can't see it being much different

yeah, well have fun being in the 8th level of hell, bitch boy.

In real time? Sweet. Hey Snopes, Pepperjack the best kind of cheese

>assmad spic thinks he's talking to a real jap and not an obese gajin english teacher
lel

A neighbor of mine is a biker and helped me get started with HVAC. Dude is a literal nazi.

What is this guy "better" at, Mitch A.? Master race, right?

Attached: kekistani.jpg (1024x683, 78K)

It's a tattoo of his favorite Jewish band!

Attached: kiss.png (800x800, 102K)

It could be worse, he could be this guy

Attached: 1513852597243.png (1204x678, 1.34M)

haha whoops. remnants of a failed shitpost.

Attached: 1525993070728.png (372x550, 378K)

>not a progressive nigger creampie hole
"far right"

>He's a KISS fan
Oh nooooooooo drumpfth btfo what are we going to do we can't let him get the nuclear codes

Being a leprechaun with pituitary gigantism
t. Mitch A.

>Jow Forums
>white

>people who look goofy are inferior

This is really not an argument any Good Little Leftist ought to make, since to begin with you don't believe in inferiority.

a neighbor of mine is a hillary supporter and helped me get started in acting. Dude is a literal pedophile.

It's like they are retarded or something

I'm not bad mouthing the guy. I didn't think nazi was an insult on Jow Forums.

>since to begin with you don't believe in inferiority

Are you fucking retarded? The entire argument against racism is that "inferiority" or "superiority" is not determined by the color of your skin.

Attached: TheDreamLivesOn.jpg (1398x3207, 1.99M)

When have you last thought about the far-left commie killers, who murdered tens of millions in their countries during peacetime? Those so-called “worker’s paradises” were turned into prisons, with borders closed against people from escaping and getting out. An Iron Curtain. 1Sec Stalin and Chairman Mao are infamous for their high body counts, as I already mentioned, in the several tens of millions.

The ideas of the far-left are so bad that when they are put into practice, everyone tries to leave because their lives are under threat. However, today there are some people who march in the streets with hammer-and-sickle symbols, which represent these terror states of the 20th Century, like the Soviet Union. When will politicians denounce and disavow the far-left imagery? After all, killing on the scale of several tens of millions is something that must never happen again, the political activity which took place under the hammer-and-sickle.

>implying any of us care

>acting surprised a biker has bolts on him

Attached: 1523298948071.jpg (650x654, 230K)

i cri evrytime

Attached: 1532829053349.jpg (682x502, 82K)

>2 wrongs make a right

Damn... I never thought about that... I guess Nazis are good now. Thanks for enlightening me with your flawless logic, user.

as pointless as anecdotes usually are, i don't know why you would think they'd do any better on an anonymous internet imageboard

Nobody gives a fuck about racism. It's all manufactured outrage. Which is why Trump is just going to keep on running you dipshits over, nobody cares about the arguments you make.

Attached: 1533489306773.jpg (526x348, 32K)

If we're going to talk shitty tattoos, shouldn't we start with Antifa? :^)

>The ideas of the far-left are so bad that when they are put into practice, everyone tries to leave because their lives are under threat.

We just want single-payer healthcare dude and higher wages. Chill the fuck out. You guys always sound so unhinged when you rail against the average Leftist with this shit. It's not really a winning argument (or an argument at all).

there is literally nothing wrong with straight shota

>Nobody gives a fuck about racism.

Attached: verysmart.jpg (645x729, 41K)

>literal nazis
I know you are shaking and literally can't even rn LITERAL Nazis ceased to exist upon the death of Hitler and surrender of Germany in 1945.

leftist women practice witchcraft

im not joking or exaggerating, i mean some of them are literally casting spells on drumphf and practicing witchcraft to try and achieve leftist goals

so who do you side with, a fucking witch who uses dark magic, or a nazi?

oh yeah and as it turns out the jews who spearheaded feminism a century ago were all practicing witchcraft too, really makes you think

>that girl is smarter than the left

really lets the sink in

drop the race politics and i'll believe you

LOL
>imports millions of illegal criminals
>Revokes 2nd amendment rights
>biasedly conquer media and academia by flunking anyone who disagrees with them
“Lol we just want like single payer healthcare bro”
No.

Top chek devil dog

>chill bro, we just want some higher wages and single-payer healthcare

Attached: 1525840505787.jpg (527x562, 262K)

So?
So was Isaac Newton, and I like him more than you.

most white people would rather see faggots like you lie face down in the dirt seizing out from a concussion and internal brain hemorrhaging, than give you kikes another inch

Hitler was a NEET

its just funny to see people who have been practicing witchcraft for over a century freak out about the opposing political party being authoritative in a way that seeks to be wholesome and good

are you stupid or something?

We know the drill

user will ask which law are they breaking

then OP or someone else will post the law stating that a foreign agent may not directly fund a canidate or a campign or provide anything of value.

Then it goes back to the fact there was nothing of value extanged and the talks was only on information reguarding hillary. Not only this but also the meeting was with trump jr and the lawyer.

It should also be mentioned that Manafort is being charged with crimes he commited 5 years ago during his time in ukraine and has nothing to do with his time as manager of trump's campaign. The only reason he's even being charged with this is because muller is trying to get something out of Manafort in reguards to trump for a bargain deal. He wouldn't be in jail now had it not been for the fact that either

1.He truly loves trump so much that he won't tell anything that hurts him, even if it means he is in jail for life.

or....

2.He has nothing and is stuck in this situation because they keep asking him about anything trump could of done to break the law; hell, even a speeding ticket would do, but trump doesn't drive, so even then he's clean.

This is quite simply a witch hunt.

They also debunk horrible lies regarding HRC.
God bless, Snopes!

Attached: image-57.jpg (800x471, 66K)

So I guess skateboarders are total nazis too...?

Attached: Indie.png (178x174, 5K)

I've read it and it's trash. He padded every simple idea with paragraphs worth of superfluous rhetoric specifically because it appeals to braindead fucktards like you who get wrapped up in feels instead of reals. That was his entire angle; long-winded platitudes that whipped the masses into a frenzy. To his credit, it worked, but it was service of nothing but gambling their futures on something vague and utterly unobtainable. Forget every aspect of the Third Reich you refuse to believe. Totalitarianism, war crimes and genocide aren't necessary to paint him in a bad light, because Hitler was a warmonger by admission, and attacking his neighbors and risking the free world for the sake of "living space" his people didn't need nor deserve wasn't justified. He was a tool and he fucking lost, deal with it.

>that destroyed my faith in polygraph tests (laughs)

Still objectively better than having a commie tattoo.

Attached: 1528189029414.jpg (960x948, 193K)

Nobody gives a fuck about muh kids in cages, kids starve to death all over the world and people just go buy their next iphone upgrade. They pretend to care though.
Nobody cares about muslims and browns bitching about not being able to enter white countries. Increasingly they're pretending to less and less.
Nobody actually gives a shit if fake refugees drown in the Mediterranean.
Nobody cares that blacks shoot each other in huge numbers.
Nobody cares that Trump grabbed some puss, when everyone is fully aware that women will do crazy shit to move up in the world.
Nobody cares about Tim the Trannie blowing his brains all over the room, and they definitely don't give enough of a shit to willfully pay money to get him the surgery to finally push he/she/it over the edge to pull the trigger.
Nobody actually cares if you call them a Nazi, increasingly they don't even care in public.
Nobody really blinks if you call them a racist. They pretend to care, but not really.

The glorious thing is that you think people care, and other people think that others care. But in reality nobody cares. Once you've exposed the fact that nobody cares, the shaming power evaporates. It's been evaporating for years now, and is only going to accelerate.
Keep calling people Nazis. Please. Then you'll wake up one day and people will just laugh at that accusation. Nobody will care, and then what will you do? Plead with them? Call them a double nazi? Enjoy the coming years. You can't recover power at this point, just dig in your nails as it slips through your fingers.

Attached: 76cdf714c78e1e512a2271bd302661a7323452345.jpg (243x270, 18K)

Everything is white supremacy

For like a year or two in which he learned to hate the drug addicts, the idle, and beatnik types. Right before he joined the army and found purpose in service to his homeland.

>boomer kiss tattoo

OY VEY HE'S A NAZI!

Nope he just like shitty boomer music and thinks he's le death metals hardcore rocker boy.

Was Kiss a Nazi group?

Attached: Kiss.png (433x640, 486K)