Which one of you pumped and dumped this bitch and set her off on this tirade?

Which one of you pumped and dumped this bitch and set her off on this tirade?

Attached: 1506895635070.jpg (1200x700, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/tv/fox-guest-says-nyts-sarah-joeng-is-crazy-nese-something-wrong-with-fortune-cookies-ling-ling-is-eating/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: download (38).jpg (259x194, 14K)

Her Chinse government father rpaed her

God I wish it was me

It was me. I did it.

I admit. I had to do it. She was casting spells and her hungry asian cunt started sucking me in.

>Joins Francesca Ramsey and Kat Blaque in the hatefucking Whitey trio

Attached: jeonggoextinctsoon.jpg (592x929, 183K)

All of us

Attached: SarahJeongGMC.png (1303x1700, 1.06M)

I am spartacus.

It's true, I saw him do it

Read her articles. She's lousy. How this woman got as far as she did...

Teamwork makes the dream work.
sage for low quality op.

It was me. Chad.

she was probably getting some white dick in her and didn't know that at best she was just some chads all-you-can-eat warm seafood buffet.

Then a white women who was more attractive than her came along and no more Chad, her future is with some dicklet asian and she is pissed.

Identity politics, virtue signaling media outlets. Also, Sarah understands how to use Twitter for provocation and leftist media companies, like NYT, like that.

I doubt that they have really vetted her, though. At 142k tweets (which she has), it would take a week just to scroll through them. NYT gets the stinky fish they ordered.

she honestly looks like a gook I ghosted a few years back, after she texted me saying I got her pregnant

What a filthy gook

I fucked a liberal asian cunt from NYC in Sweden. She just assumed I was feminist and leftist because im from Stockholm. She was a freak in bed.

You are not incorrect

Attached: 1514149994089.png (581x273, 37K)

Bone boned her.

Attached: bad-to-the-bone.jpg (526x461, 174K)

I wouldn't touch that zipperhead yellow mongoloid with a borrowed dick.

>“That don’t make no sense…There is something wrong with them fortune cookies that Ling Ling’s eating..”

mediaite.com/tv/fox-guest-says-nyts-sarah-joeng-is-crazy-nese-something-wrong-with-fortune-cookies-ling-ling-is-eating/amp/

I'm actually surprised of the NYT. Nowdays (and for a few years now) they represent the exact opposite of what almost half of Americans believe in. They don't just disagree on some or most points, they disagree in pretty much all of the core values. There are no overlaps.

And that's okay. Having different visions and political stands is healthy. What surprises me is that they are clumsy, childish and out of touch. It's true that this bitch had 142k tweets, but come on. When you hire someone you should do some background research, and when (if) shit hits the fan, you have to do some damage control.

But these idiots just keep adding fuel to the fire.

Sarah Ching Chong Jeong,
I don't know what you are saying, but Fuck you!

I broke the dam

Racist Sarah is so toxic, you would have to take than all of her tweets and give her a nom de guerre to make her employable ever again. Maybe even a total new identity. At this point she is going to damage NYT more than they think.

I guess they came out with the "Sarah is OK, we keep her" statement too early. As more of her nasty tweets resurface ("Castration Lottery" for men), she becomes cancer. But let NYT worry about that, we are winning either way.

Her ex-husband dumped her for a 20 year old Russian mail order bride. She's a little pissed.

>mfw she kept fucking Jews who told her they were white
>mfw they got her to invest in their company
>mfw now she's out 250,000$
got kiked, blames whites lol

is she chinese or japanese?

Attached: hank2.jpg (184x274, 4K)