Are sjws a religious cult?

humans are spiritual beings and when they dont have religion they find something else to take its place, aka sjw politics. america and the west are just dying theres no "wonderful progressive atheist enlightenment" going on. whenever a soceties religion dies the society falls apart soon after. always. atheists are just fooling themselves. were progressing into the dustbin of history, is what were doing.

Attached: 1532362556273.jpg (600x451, 36K)

I inflitrated a local Athiest group on kikebook. They ridicule Christians relentlessly. I mocked muzzies once and am already banned. Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20180806-015036~2.png (1440x1888, 288K)

Jow Forums is a religious cult

(1/3)

Attached: Screenshot_20180806-014146~2.png (1440x2268, 1.89M)

(2/3)

Attached: Screenshot_20180806-014158~2.png (1379x1863, 365K)

Attached: wp-1476310085096.png (1440x1158, 410K)

(3/3)

Attached: Screenshot_20180806-014211~2.png (1440x1875, 484K)

like i said theyre just tearing down our societys institutions to the point that it will fall. america will be a memory unless we see another christian revival like the one that followed the first progressive era

Attached: Screenshot_20180806-014359~2.png (1412x1889, 1.31M)

>whenever a soceties religion dies the society falls apart soon after.

except for the case of christianity and rome, amirite

Attached: Screenshot_20180806-014433~2.png (1440x1879, 772K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180806-014525~2.png (1440x1878, 1.51M)

Attached: Screenshot_20180806-014540~2.png (1440x1857, 1.14M)

Attached: Screenshot_20180806-014606~2.png (1440x1507, 191K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180806-014643~2.png (1440x1858, 715K)

like it or not rome was built around paganism and you cant shove a square peg in a round hole. but rome was way beyond the point of no return before christianity became the official religion of the empire. the catholic church actually was like the european union of its day that kept the shattered provinces of the old empire at least somewhat united

Atheist here. You're absolutely correct. I support religion for the masses.

I want to impregnate taytay

we all do. maybe some day if i complete my quest to become the ubermensch i can earn her attention

Q predicted this

>real christianity has never been tried!

>Jow Forums is a religious cult

Never mind that Jow Forums is more heterogeneous than any other forum or social media site you will find. Other sites "carefully" suppress opinions they don't like, ban and shadow ban the voice who don't conform to the diversity + feminism + BLM + whites are evil narrative.

what the fuck are you talking about? if it violates jesus' teachings it isnt real christianity

this. we ridicule them but we dont ban them

Most Christians have been duped into cuckoldry, thinking as things get worse for them, Jesus will come in on a white horse and save the day. So they don't fight to keep what they have and to secure a prosperous future for their offspring. It's the dumbest fucking thing about normie/boomer christians. They're useless sacks of shit.

Try to create an account named "Allah" to impersonate Allah. Watch how much time it will take them to ban you and take your account down, issue a statement that Islam is Religion of PeaceĀ® and they are sorry for anybody whose feelingz have been hurt or otherwise offended.

im a christian and i dont disagree. christianity in the west is a shell of its former self. it was fine until after ww2 for obvious reasons

I was practically banished for disagreeing with the minister when he started advocating for faggotry, typical proto-progressive shit, back around 2001. Then a few years later that minister left and was replaced by a fat woman who acted like a cunt and came off like an HR department reject. Last I heard the congregation fell apart and the church was foreclosed. From what I can see, it's like all these individual churches are being infected with this self hatred, this attitude of being ashamed of western civilization, and dismantled from within.

Christianity has been allowed to be destroyed, trashed and ridiculed. Now anybody can post "GOD IS GAY" or "JESUS IS A LIE" on their social media, nobody can report it to be taken down, let alone take legal steps.

Try posting "ALLAH IS GAY" or "MUHAMMED IS A LIE" and you will find yourself in trouble very soon. Muslim have not allowed their religion to be trashed and paradoxically the anti-religious left is sucking their balls as deep as they can while not missing a chance to ridicule Christianity in any possible way.

Without a religious and moral codex like the Bible we as civilization have fallen apart and there is no other glue to fix this.

ive ripped hijabs of muslim cunts before. fuck islam

See
I got into this group. As you can see, they like to bash christians. This is just what I got screenshots of. Some anti white comments chilling under various posts as well.
They were insulting Christians, because some guy got caught fucking a pony. I commented talking about muzzies fucking goats. Banned from the group and 24 hour ban on kikebook within 30 minutes. They are hypocrites.

>needing to provoke antifaggots for violence

> Now anybody can post "GOD IS GAY" or "JESUS IS A LIE" on their social media, nobody can report it to be taken down, let alone take legal steps.
> Try posting "ALLAH IS GAY" or "MUHAMMED IS A LIE" and you will find yourself in trouble very soon

See
Again, I was banned for referring to the documented practice of Muslims fucking goats.

it's a secular religion based on the sacred victim. completely influenced by jews like Popper, Strauss and Tarksky. an open society achieved through social engineering (for the greater good of course). that's the basis of much of the post WW2 society, other jews like Erich Fromm and Theodor Adorno took it ever further with cultural Marxism which is meant to destroy the last linchpin of Western society, Christianity.

SJWs are just brainwashed and demoralized idiots who serve as (((their))) purity brigade to enforce the new state religion of the sacred victim. all of this was developed because of the jews absolute fear of historicism