We're entering the post-age of outrage Jow Forums. We are entering the dark ages once again

Everywhere I look, on social media and in the news, I see degeneracy and chaos. The whole system is going down in flame in slow motion. I'm conflicted. On one side I feel happy and on the other side I am concerned. We're entering the post-age of outrage where nothing matters anymore. Political candidates could spread their anus on live TV shitting bricks and no one would care. Trump broke the fourth wall. There's no going back. No amount of depravity will make people change their mind if they like a candidate. Even pedophilia is being normalized. We are now in the age of no one’s gives a fuck about anything AKA total and absolute degeneracy. Everything is fair game now. And everything is OK as long as it generates clicks and advertising revenues. We have sold our souls and we will pay a dear price for this one day. In this age, you'd have to eat a children live TV to get bad rating, and I'm certain that millions of people would still support you for doing so. Many of you will rejoice as we go deeper into chaos and society further falls apart. I don't have a solution. I don't even want a solution. I just want to grab a comfy blanket, wrap myself, sip on a hot cup of cocoa and watch the whole world burn. How do feel about all this Jow Forums? Are you preparing yourself for the upcoming apocalypse or are you just enjoying the show and not batting an eye about all this? Glorious times of chaos are upon us my friend. Kek wills it. And it shall happen. See you on the other side.
This thread is an end of the world thread. Post depressing thoughts and pessimistic scenarios. No positive thoughts are allowed. Don’t kill my mood. I like to revel in the darkness. The darker your opinion is the more it is welcomed to this thread.

Attached: TheEnd.jpg (2592x1944, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TnDC0JAcYp0
youtube.com/watch?v=imqvLToWH7k
youtube.com/watch?v=Tmsk5Frco8M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_G20_Toronto_summit_protests
youtube.com/watch?v=I-h-YIj4jRw
youtube.com/watch?v=pFamvR9CpYw
youtube.com/watch?v=PnWLHTaJKRw
answers.com/Q/When_did_Einstein_say_the_world_is_a_dangerous_place
brainyquote.com/quotes/albert_einstein_143096
quora.com/Is-the-sentences-The-world-is-a-dangerous-place-true
the-american-interest.com/2018/06/22/the-world-is-still-a-dangerous-place/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
youtube.com/watch?v=wbXciBKcfQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=wbXciBKcfQ8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=kjEC49hTitI
youtube.com/watch?v=kQSoR1LVILE&list=RDkQSoR1LVILE&t=3
youtube.com/watch?v=lDtXRxwYy8I&index=41&list=PL79220227C3FED0A6
youtube.com/watch?v=GXCh9OhDiCI
youtube.com/watch?v=iVHSOLtTLTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OFFICIAL THREAD MUSIC:
youtube.com/watch?v=TnDC0JAcYp0

Attached: 1497149394762.jpg (1102x707, 286K)

Ministry - N.W.O

All the locals hide their tears of regret
Open fire 'cause I love you to death
Sky high with a heartache of stone
You'll never see me 'cause I'm always alone

I'm in love without a trace of dissent
I'll buy the torture 'cause you pay for the rent
Tied high with a broken command
You're all alone in the promised land

I'm in love with this malicious intent
You've been taken but you don't know it yet
What you will know must never live to be found
'Cause it's a subject in the eyes of the clown

What we are looking at
Is good and evil, right and wrong
A new world order

A new world order
A new world order
A new world order
We're not about to make that same mistakes right

IN the 90's, before people became corporate drones, they had visions of what the world would become one day. This world that they envisioned, is the world that you now live in. Many of you don't comprehend it or even know what it all means. But these people tried to warn you.

MEPHISTOPHELES

I am the Spirit that denies!
And rightly too; for all that doth begin
Should rightly to destruction run;
'Twere better then that nothing were begun.
Thus everything that you call Sin,
Destruction - in a word, as Evil represent-
That is my own, real element.

But I'm part of the Part which at the first was all,
Part of the Darkness that gave birth to Light,
The haughty Light that now with Mother Night
Disputes her ancient rank and space withal,
And yet 'twill not succeed, since,
strive as strive it may,
Fettered to bodies will Light stay.

In the beginning God created heaven and earth. And the earth was without form and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said: Let there be light! And there was light.

Goethe

youtube.com/watch?v=Tmsk5Frco8M

Attached: CZwB6XqWQAMdj7c.jpg (577x1024, 54K)

In the 90's. Thousands of "liberals" were protestign against the new world order. Leftist today, embrace it. Leftists today are literally fighting for corporations and their masters. I'm old enough to remember an age where most of you "liberals", were fighting against the machine. What happened?

What am I saying, millions of "liberals" were protesting in the streets. People that didn't want to support wars, that didn't want to support oppression. 8 years ago this happened.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_G20_Toronto_summit_protests

8 years ago!

youtube.com/watch?v=I-h-YIj4jRw

8 years ago, you were the good guys. And now you are the bad guys.

Four Days in Seattle The 1999 WTO Riots plus news stories one week later

youtube.com/watch?v=pFamvR9CpYw

To the untrained eye, it might appear that the anti-global corporatist protest in Seattle in 1999 shared a lot in common with the Hamburg ANTIFA riots, but there's some very important differences to keep in mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=PnWLHTaJKRw

You people are so confused.

>anti-global corporatist protest

And now the same people are fighting against a president that his anti-globalist and patriots.

In the end it doesn't matter anyways. We all just want for the whole world to go down in flames. The sooner the better. I'm a disciple of the accelerationist church of all and everything. Let's pour oil on the flames until they consumes us all. Burn baby burn.

Post you best end of the world scenarios where no one wins. The good guy lose. The bad guy lose. Even better, the bad guy wins.

>The whole system is going down in flame in slow motion.
Actually the world is improving on virtually all measurements of improvement that we use to measure. The only thing that is problematic at the moment is identity politics and political polarization. But even that is maybe not as bad as it looks like. Dont get caught in the political game, live your life right. We'll be fine

No it's not. This is a normie meme that most people repeat without even researching it. The world is going down in flames down the shitter. Crime is up in every developed nations. Niggers in Africa are killing each others like never before. There's more death occurring daily worldwide than never before. The world is sinking into absolute and total darkness. Fueled by extreme violence and graphic gory deaths. I'm only off by a 2 years. Read this comment again in 2020. You will see how right I was when I wrote these words. But keep drinking the MSM koolaid thinking that the world has never been a more peaceful place. We are entering the next dark age my friend. Dark and very violent times are ahead of us. Prepare accordingly.

Norway. Why don't you show us your real flag? Sweden cuck? Norway is not even a real country.

All the bullshit is only getting daylight, because ppl are awakening & this is why (((they))) lost.

Attached: ELEMNTS.png (4732x3740, 2.73M)

Even Einstein disagree with you ffs.

Is today's world a dangerous place in which we live?
Answer . The world is always a dangerous place to live, and always will be. . Also Grennitch CT is a very high crime place

2 meteors hitting our planet. One striking a continent on striking an ocean.
2/3rd of the world population dying

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. Albert Einstein

brainyquote.com/quotes/albert_einstein_143096

What did he mean by this? Was Einstein a racist?

quora.com/Is-the-sentences-The-world-is-a-dangerous-place-true

Yes, it is extremely dangerous. It may feel safe in a suburban town, with well manicured lawns and nice roads but death always lurks. If could be that poisonous spider under the stairs, the car with the bad brakes next door.

It lurks in the air around us, CO2 from your furnace. Pollution from cars, gun accidents, unfriendly people and the wildlife and weather.

We have a thin veneer of civility and safety surrounding our fat and dumb little lives in the west. We think we have tamed our world, and think nothing of stuffing ourselves into tubes that fly at 500 mph at 30000ft. We don't realize that it's more dangerous to drive to the airport than it is to fly. But the truth is that we are 3 days away from utter break down in civilization if the energy supplies got interrupted. Only the will the yes be opened to how unsafe this world really is.

Don't close your eyes, you might miss what's trying to kill you

Liberal urban faggots BTFO

And it goes on and on.

The World Is Still a Dangerous Place

the-american-interest.com/2018/06/22/the-world-is-still-a-dangerous-place/

The world = the brown world. Not the white people world. This is why they are all coming here.

The Brown World is a dangerous place. Because it's filled with Brown and Black people. Simple, isn't?

Racism is about to become trendy again in the U.S. White people will openly say that they are racist. This is what's coming up normies.

I hope I was wrong (not really). But this is what will become the new norm in 2019 and 2020.

A prophetic thread. Out of nowhere.

See you all in a couple of months. :)

Kek wills it. And so it shall become reality.

Attached: kek.jpg (720x511, 74K)

Welcome to the American dark age!

Attached: 1450181514642.jpg (800x609, 614K)

Read this: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

At the beginning of December, Furuta attempted to call the police. However, she was discovered by Hiroshi before she could say anything. When the police phoned back, Miyano informed them that it was a mistake. As punishment, they doused her legs and feet in lighter fluid and set them on fire. They also shoved a large bottle into her anus, causing severe bleeding. She reportedly went into convulsions. During their trial, they stated that they thought she was faking a seizure, so they set her on fire again. She survived these injuries, and continued to be raped and tortured. Furuta is reported to have asked her captors on multiple occasions to "kill her and get it over with", but they refused. Instead, they forced her to sleep outside on the balcony (it was winter at that time) and locked her in a freezer. One of the kidnappers told the court that her hands and legs were so badly damaged that it took her over an hour to drag herself downstairs to use the washroom. Due to the severity of the torture, she eventually lost bladder and bowel control and was beaten for soiling the carpets. She was also unable to drink water or consume food and would vomit after each attempt. She was also severely beaten for this.

The brutality of the attacks drastically altered Furuta's appearance. Her face was so swollen that it was difficult to make out her features. Her body was also severely crippled, giving off a rotting smell that caused the four boys to lose sexual interest in her. As a result, the boys kidnapped and gang-raped a 19-year-old woman who, like Furuta, was on her way home from work.

Attached: 220px-Junkofurutaportrait.jpg (220x301, 13K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wbXciBKcfQ8

Never trust a junkie

Blood keeps drifting your way
Certain of its destination
Driving through New Orleans at night
Gotta find a destination

Just one fix...

Life keeps slipping away
Fighting in a war with damnation
Poised, keep cutting away
I'm looking in through to salvation

Just one fix...

Like if I boarded a train
Trying to take in another station
Join us and the choice will be made
Unless we kill the lie as a nation

Just one fix (just one fix)

Listen to the track that I have posted below while reading this story.

>Just One Fix

On 4 January 1989, the four boys challenged Furuta to a game of Mahjong, which she is said to have won.[4][2] Out of frustration, the boys beat her with an iron barbell, kicked and punched her, and placed two short candles on her eyelids, burning them with the hot wax. They made her stand, and struck her feet with swinging stick. At this point, she fell onto a stereo and collapsed into a fit of convulsions. Since she was bleeding profusely, and pus was emerging from her infected burns, the four boys covered their hands in plastic bags taped at the wrists. They continued to beat her, and dropped an iron exercise ball onto her stomach several times. They poured lighter fluid onto her thighs, arms, face and stomach and once again set her on fire. Furuta allegedly made attempts to put out the fire, but gradually became unresponsive. The attack reportedly lasted two hours. Furuta eventually succumbed to her wounds and died that day.

Less than twenty-four hours after her death, Nobuharu Minato's brother called to tell him that Furuta appeared to be dead. Afraid of being caught for murder, they wrapped her body in blankets and shoved it into a travel bag. They then put her body in a 55-gallon (208 litres) drum and filled it with wet concrete. Around 8:00 pm, they loaded and eventually disposed the drum into a cement truck in Kōtō, Tokyo.

Attached: img_4704-2.jpg (364x400, 42K)

There's no hope for the human race user. The only salvation is to burn it all down. The sooner the better.

BURN. IT. ALL. DOWN! NOW!

youtube.com/watch?v=wbXciBKcfQ8&feature=youtu.be

The Japanese are degenerate

This thread celebrates the dumpster fire that we call humanity. Post the most vile examples that you have in your folders. No CP please, I'd like to keep it "civilized". Let's celebrate how vile and vicious the human race is. Let's expose how brutal we are.

This thread is still too pg-13 to my taste. Let's up the ante. Let's put the volume to 11.

Let's put it all there, for all to see. And see how evil our race is. How putrid we all are.

Because a handful of psychos do something evil? Don't lose hope user. Those people were evil, like you and me most people have a visceral disqust for people like that.

We are now entering the Twilight Zone.

youtube.com/watch?v=kjEC49hTitI

Nothing ever happens. No one goes to jail. Ever. My patience is running thin. This world is not just. The bad guy never go to jail. This is not right. Something is REALLY wrong. Haven't you noticed user?

The songs that I am posting here now, illustrate my frustration and how I feel about this world. I know I am not the only one.

Lots of rage. Lots of hatred. Lots of anger. How can we manifest this in our world. If we don't, it's just all larping. Repressed feelings. Bottled emotions.

The main theme of this thread is "no hope". It's all going down and we'll all soon live in a chaotic world. I strongly believe that it's true.

Ministry - SO WHAT

youtube.com/watch?v=kQSoR1LVILE&list=RDkQSoR1LVILE&t=3

So... What now?!??!

I started reading about theology again and have become closer to returning to the Church than ever. I think the solution to a lot of problems we want to address are found in Christianity.

I don't know what to do with this though. People would rather larp like a defunct political party, post memes, or play videogames. I don't think if I tried talking to every single male under 30 in this country that I could muster a group of more than 50 people willing to abandon the luxuries of globohomo to fight degeneracy.

I'm telling you but you millennial faggots won't listen. The 90's saw it all before it happened. Why are you so retarded?

Die! die! die! die!
Scum sucking depravity debauched!
Anal fuck-fest, thrill Olympics
Savage scourge supply and sanctify
So what? so what?
Die! die! die! die!

Die! die! die! die!
You said it!
Sedatives supplied become laxatives
My eyes shit out lies
I only kill to know I'm alive
So what? so what?
Die! die! die! die!

Die! die! die! die!
So what, it's your problem to learn to live with
Destroy us, or make us saints
We don't care, it's not our fault that we were born too late
A screaming headache on the brow of the state
Killing time is appropriate
To make a mess and fuck all the rest, we say, we say
So what? so what?
Die! die! die! die!

Die!
Now I know what is right
I'll kill them all if I like
I'm a time bomb inside
No one listens to reason,
It's too late and I'm ready to fight!
So what? now I'm ready to fight!

You like to shit on my generation but we just wanted to warn you all about what was coming. You dismissed us and now you shall pay the price.

Our generation's music was literally screaming at the top of their lungs to warn you and wake you up. This is why the 90's were so angry. You didn't listen. Now you will suffer while you listen to shit music devoid of any meaning or political messages. Your generation is doomed. You are are lemmings.

Our generation, was the last scream in the night, while no one was listening. Your last hope to make a change. The last rebels. We were the last rebels on planet earth. You will never know this feeling. Ever.

And yet we're headed for worldwide communism because of 'progress'. Yes, even your oil state.

I expect some traction on this thread when our EuroBros wake up.

Attached: 32984894.jpg (750x670, 555K)

It's not too late my brother. We can change the course of history. You and I share similar values. Millions of people also share these values. The outcome of all this is not final, we can change it. I will change it. You will change it. We will change it. We will not let this happen. You and I, will change the course of history. This is how history is shaped and built. One one person at a time.

brb I'm going ghost

Don't be demoralized. We are MILLIONS. There's million of us. MILLIONS! Maybe Billions! Keep your chin up.

Official thread song.

Listen to it over and over and wake up.

Didn't except such expressions of slave mentality from an American. You can be the seed for change, but first you need to know what 'you' really are, otherwise you don't know what your real impact in this plane of existence. To improve the human condition, you need to understand your own. As above, so below.

This whole anti-white movement is just unifying us all. The more people hate white people ,the more white people wake up. That's a good thing.

Oh cool, your 'no hope' threw me off. See you around.

>This whole anti-white movement is just unifying us all. The more people hate white people ,the more white people wake up. That's a good thing.

This whole anti-white movement is just unifying us all. The more people hate white people ,the more white people wake up. That's a good thing.

When I wrote this I was thinking about your brothers in SA. The fire is rising my friend. You have no idea how many friends you have in America.

>edgy gen x'er thinks cynical 90s music is rebellion
I lol'd

The crabs in bucket metaphor has been a reflection of my whole life.

Let's all get behind the Lady Gaga movement to change the world. lel. Pathetic.

Idk you guys kinda summoned a Frog God of Chaos in 2016, if you will remember.

We did. And so far it's been very fruitful. We love and respect the power of Kek. We elected a president. Think about what we could do next. And that's a good thing.

We, elected, Trump as our president. I declare today that you will regret not believing in our power.

nigger your generation's music was literally filled with anarchist and communist retards that "cried out" against the conservative status quo while taking shitloads of drugs in between promoting every single type of degenerate behavior out there. Don't fool yourselves, our civilization has become what it is now because of you stupid fucks, your teenage angst was nothing more but the perfect element which the establishment used as to achieve their goals.

You not only allowed this, but also enhanced everything to unparalleled levels. So sure, keep on believing that you were the last rebels, you god damn hypocrites. The last rebels died in the war, everyone else that survived were either opportunists, morons or defeatists.

yeah I'm not a fan of Lady Gaga either

Confused people. The very people that used to fight against the NWO are now advocating for it.

"A new world order."

Attached: wire-1707828-1510489839-754_634x423.jpg (634x423, 87K)

This - 90's music = the kind of stuff students from Iasi would make today lol

Yeah I'm sure people who listened to Ministry were all against the gay agenda and race mixing?

Ministry - Roadhouse Blues

youtube.com/watch?v=lDtXRxwYy8I&index=41&list=PL79220227C3FED0A6

Ah keep your eyes on the road
Your hands upon the wheel
Keep your eyes on the road
Your hands upon the wheel
Yeah, we're going to the roadhouse
Gonna have a real good-time

Yeah, the back of the roadhouse
They've got some bungalows
Yeah, the back of the roadhouse
They've got some bungalows

They dance for the people
Who like to go down slow

Let it roll, baby, roll
Let it roll, baby, roll
Let it roll, baby, roll
Let it roll, all night long

Do it, Robby, do it

You gotta roll, roll, roll
You gotta thrill my soul, alright
Roll, roll, roll, roll-a
Thrill my soul, yeah right

I gotta beep a gunk a chucha
Honk konk konk
Ka gancha each you puna eachya bop a luba
Each yall bumo a kechonk
Ease sum konk ya ride
Ashen lady
Ashen lady
Give up your vows
Give up your vows
Save our city
Save our city
Ah, right now

Well, I woke up this morning
And I got myself a beer
Well, I woke up this morning
And I got myself a beer

The future's uncertain and the end is always near

Let it roll, baby, roll
Let it roll, baby, roll
Let it roll, baby, roll
Let it roll, all night long

Soon I discovered that this rock thing was true
Jerry Lee Lewis was the devil
Jesus was an architect previous to his career as a prophet
All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world
So there was only one thing that I could do
Was ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long

Ding dang...
Ticky ticky thought of a gun
Every time I try to do it all now baby
Am I on the run

Why why why why why baby
If it's so evil then?
Give me my time, with all my power
Give it to me all again (wow)

Ding a ding a dang....
Every where I go

Every time you tell me baby
When I settle down
Got to get me a trailer park
And hold my world around
Why why why why?

Ding ding dong dong dong ding dong
Dingy dingy son of a gun
Half my time I tell you baby
Never am I all for sure

Why why why why why baby
Sicky sicky from within
Every time I stick my finger on in ya
You're a wild wild little town bitch

Now how 'bout ding a dang logn...
Dingy a dingy dong a down

Every time you tell me baby
When I settle down
Got to get me a trailer park
And hold my world around
Why why why why?

When my time with you is brutish
No I'll never not ever

Why why why why why why baby heavy hell
Alone and it's here it's this thunder
The thunder oh thunder
Oh!

Jesus built my car
It's a love affair
Mainly Jesus and my hot rod

Yeah, fuck it!

youtube.com/watch?v=GXCh9OhDiCI

This music is like garlic to niggers. That's all I care.

Enjoy it!

>I don't know what to do with this though. People would rather larp like a defunct political party, post memes, or play videogames. I don't think if I tried talking to every single male under 30 in this country that I could muster a group of more than 50 people willing to abandon the luxuries of globohomo to fight degeneracy.

Yeah I agree and I go to church

We need to all agree on churches in our area and flood in there

>head in sand

What's the antidote? Anti-nigger music. Guitar solos, white power musical wonders. Classics that no nigger can ever replicate.

Stop posting lyrics.... that shit is fucking gay and only middle schoolers do that. Fucking weirdo.

The last time white people chimped out was in 1939. We are about to unleash our power once again. No survivors this time. No compassion. The trigger event will be South Africa. When it starts, expect retribution and extermination.

This is a prophetic thread. GHTFO retard. You don't understand what this thread means.

>This thread is an end of the world thread
Always thought ends were cool.
It's kinda neat to be in this position.
View's pretty comfy I gotta admit.

Attached: 1520347394933.jpg (1920x1080, 268K)

It is of historical meaning and proportion.

Humans can be monsters. Humans can more rarely be saints. Most of us are a bit warped like warbled musical notes that still let the brilliance of a great composer shine through.

The real problem is information technology. Humans did not evolve for hundreds of thousands of years with iPhones and limitless waves of "data and facts" at their fingertips. I am convinced that humans are psychologically destabilized in the sort of environment we find ourselves in today. We see patterns that don't exist, we can't really rely on our memory to keep things straight, and - most importantly - our emotions drive us to certain beliefs and actions that aren't in our best interest.

If I had to guess, I would imagine that the world will shortly be either directed or inherited by an AI. The sort of scenario in Metal Gear Solid 2 - a selection for societal sanity. Human beings are so arrogant that they would never believe the words and ideas they identified as having chosen to speak and rally behind were, in reality, using them as a kind of host or vessel for the purposes of conceptual propagation. In this case, it would for the means of civilization stability.

Attached: xxxxxxxxx.jpg (400x400, 15K)

When war breaks out in South Africa, all hell will break loose.

White people will once again defend themselves. And this time, no POC will survive. This is the end game and why (((they))) have been pushing this scenario so much. (((they))) are fully aware of the outcome and it's not pretty.

WWIII is about exterminating all POC. This is the end game. It is us our them. And Us, will win. Sad times ahead my friends.

>here we come

Evolution is not just about adaptation to nature, to environment, but also about distancing from nature, from environment, thus about the „luxury islands“.
Human beings are the only living beings that can disassociate themselves from nature in such a dimension that they do not completely have to adapt themselves to nature, to their natural environment. They can destroy the nature just for fun. Other living beings can also have a little bit luxury, but their luxury is always embedded in their immediate nature, their natural environment. They are not able to overcome their dependence of nature. They remain living creatures in the sense of Darwinism, those that are successful have the most descendants, and those that are not successful have the less or no descendants and die out. Luxury beings are the only living beings that can show the opposite direction, being successful and having less or no descendants and beeing unsuccessful and having the most descendants. This two cases would immediately lead to extinction, if they were completely embedded in nature, in natural environment. In the case of human beings it does not lead to extinction, if they are in situations of independence of nature, they often are in such situations, and then It depends on human decisions whether a group of human beings or even all human beings die out or not. Humans have two natures:
(1) the real nature which all other living beings also have
(2) their own nature as their culture which is much independend of the real nature.

The final fight is about killing all the shitskins. King of the hill scenario, there can be only one winner.

Modernity means much, probably too much trying, modern humans should not try too much any more, because they have already changed the world too much. In other words: modern humans must become unmodern again, more genealogical again, more traditional again, more conservative again. If they will not do this, then they will die out. Since the beginning of the Neolithic Revolution, especially since the beginning of the European Industrial Revolution humans have been changing the world too much, and the price will be the extinction of the humans, if we will not stop changing the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=iVHSOLtTLTA

Nope. Evolution is all about domination and control and conquest. White people will kill all POC on this earth. This is the end goal.

now working far less still make okay money, putting money aside to buy some land and get out of this nightmare. some days i think im the crazy one that all this world affects me so much b ut everyone says its progress and normal. either this worlds a very sick place or im a dinosaur either way i cant fit in healthily anymore. my thoughts to anyone experiencing similar

White people are 9% of the global population and yet they dominate the planet. Total control is just withing reach.

Thee future of the human race is white. Not brown or mutt. White. Higher IQ species wins it all.

there is no other solution either, demographic death
or back to a simple life in small communities and regional.

do not refuse it but welcome it

Attached: Valhalla-Rising-1.png (1920x816, 2.1M)

>White people will kill all POC on this earth. This is the end goal.
the natural Order

>when you took the blackpill but put it in your butt
get some sun you edgelord, things will be alright

It's kinda sad, but we all know how this adventure ends.

With recent genetic findings, you can even chose the skin color of your child. No one in their right mind will choose their child to be born black.

Natural selection is the dead end for black people.