>no hops oestrogen, like beer
>no arsenic, like wine
>lowest fluoride of alcoholic beverages
>pure ethanol
>no methanol or propranolol
>no congeners, like whiskey
>ergo no hangovers
>low price vodka as good as the expensive stuff
>multi-use product: antiseptic, cleanser, defroster, etc.
>can store in the freezer
>looks like water
>drink neat
Why aren't you drinking vodka Jow Forums?

Attached: Monopolowa-Vodka.png (1000x1000, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

denverpost.com/2014/09/26/most-liquor-made-in-factories-no-matter-the-label/
youtube.com/watch?v=GJ7gLabMFqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

drinking it now. Still think tequila is better,

Which? why?

Which what?

Titos seems to be a favorite here in ChiKongo. I drink a lot of that. Now I'm left with the wine. Howr'e you, user? You okay?

>>low price vodka as good as the expensive stuff
lol
no it isnt.
expensive vodka is triple distilled (or more) and charcoal filtered and made with pure water
the difference is like day and night
no hangover with the expensive stuff
smirnoff is good enough, i like that the founder of the company fled the bolsheviks too so obvs not a dodgy russian joo

Thanks, m8. How's the aborigine pussy, fuckface?

I wouldn't know, half dick

This poster knows about vodka and sheeit

I discovered Vodka late, it's like a miracle drug.

>no arsenic, like wine
There are high level of arsenic because of pesticides and herbicides. Organically grown grapes will not be a problem.

Whats your vodka of choice ruskibro?

Russian standard

Attached: slide2.jpg (980x352, 198K)

just drink dzubrufka and if you dont like hangovers you are ap ussy

Based and redpilled.

Not surprised you russian trolls and bots enjoy vodka

Enjoy your onions-milk

*soi-milk

First day on the job Vladimir?

denverpost.com/2014/09/26/most-liquor-made-in-factories-no-matter-the-label/

>Another class-action lawsuit filed this month in California targets Tito’s Handmade Vodka, arguing the Texas-based distillery cannot be hand-crafting — “in an old fashioned pot still” as the label says — the 15 million bottles of vodka it sells annually.

>“The vodka was made, manufactured and/or produced in massive buildings containing 10 floor-to-ceiling stills and bottling 500 cases an hour using automated machinery that is the antithesis of ‘handmade,’ ” reads the lawsuit filed by a California real estate broker.

see frank-lin.com

this, the difference between stoli and stoli elit is night and day.

Nice.
It's ~$35 for 700ml here in Aus.
How much do you pay in Russia?

is it that good? I’ve played around with a few different nations vodkas (Finland, Poland, France) and I have to say Russians do it the best. Is Russian Standard really that good? I’m a big fan of very smooth vodkas.

Crickey lad we pay 27 for 26oz and that feels like an arm and a leg, can’t inagine paying 35 wallaby bucks

I wish it was a job
8$ (US) for 500 ml

Spirits can do so much more than get you drunk. They can taste wonderful without mixers or other crap. Start drinking good whisky my friends.

>Russian standard

no taste user no taste

How about
>Sobieski
>named after John III Sobieski was King of Poland and Grand Duke of Lithuania, defeated the Moslems at the Battle of Vienna
or
>Putinka
>a brand of Russian vodka made by the state-owned Moscow Distillery Crystal company, and created in 2003 by Vinexem Brand Manager Stanislav Kaufman. The brand plays upon President Putin's name and popularity
I bought some Putinka here in California, it had a slow-pour cap devise that seemed gimmicky.

Bolek, go back to your fatherland.

Attached: pol.jpg (720x960, 159K)

I don't see how that relates to Russian vodka, obviously high quantity products aren't "hand crafted" and it's obviously just a stupid marketing trick that works on a lot of Americans who now are now probably dumbstruck that their favorite Mexican vodka isn't hand made in thousands of little pot stills with sweaty Mexicans laboring over it all day.

Putinka is a meme in Russia.
Sobieski is a polish brand. We don't have it because of contr-sanctions

I thought hangovers getting worse was just a meme but I had 8 shots Saturday night and it's now 3am and I'm still hungover, nearly 30 hours later.

I'm only 27 years old

>pure ethanol

Attached: 673px-Spirytus.jpg (673x1920, 214K)

I stopped drinking beer when I moved it of Alaska because I can’t find my white pride beer anywhere.

Attached: 4L_Km83kZVN.jpg (1000x1000, 291K)

I agree, and it's funny that you posted my favorite vodka.

>hangovers
Switch to vodka. I've eliminated my hangovers. I wish I knew about this 10+ years ago.

Illegal in California, but I know a place that sells it.

Absolut or Smirnoff?

It's fucking brutal.
Usually you can get a 1.25L bottle of Smirnoff for $50-$60 but that is still so expensive.
I'm considering buying my own hobby still and just making my own booze.

>$50-$60

Attached: booze.jpg (1419x1437, 309K)

Just wait till you start getting the shakes user.

Attached: taterwhiskey.jpg (221x350, 19K)

Usually Smirnoff because it comes in bigger bottles but I do like both.
It isn't illegal here in Aus but all the major chains have stopped selling it and put warning signs next to all the spirits with higher than (I think 40% but it might be 50%) ABV. All because some dumb girl was told or let to by her idiot friends to have 18 shots of it on her 18th birthday. She died.. So now it's hard to find 95% alcohol but still possible.

Best vodka is 'Chopin Vodka'.
Truly the best vodka I've ever drank.

Attached: belvederechopin2bottle_1.jpg (400x400, 14K)

It was vodka mixed with water, it doesn't even matter anymore. Massive amounts of anxiety the next day

Shia LeBouf is going to beat Joe Rogan's ass in the Octagon!

You have no idea how bad it is with aggressive, alcoholic aboriginals here m8, if it were that cheap it would be so much worse.
Not that I agree with having to pay such high taxes on alcohol and the problem would sort itself out sooner but it would be mayhem on the streets, for a while at least.

>stopped selling it
I should stock up while I can.

>Not having superior alcogenes.

>Never had a headache after alcohol, not even the time I was unconscious and they had to stomach pump me.

I can't handle weed for shit tho, I become anxious and mute from it.

Attached: 1515104628411.png (429x577, 207K)

>reminder to stay hydrated or you will have a hangover regardless of the quality

Attached: 1480735496126.jpg (480x480, 30K)

>no belvedere or grey goose

>>no flavour
If you don't drink vodka for the flavour you're doing it wrong.
I've tried basically every brand and blend available in Australia, and, almost as a guilty pleasure, I've ended up loving Mishka the best. It's not as sharp or grainy as the more expensive brands, but I really love its texture and flavour.
I've hardly drunk anything since I got my car, but I do miss it from time to time.

>best vodka
I've ran into 2 types of good vodka. The first has almost no flavour or sting, is completely neutral like water. Distilled x times vodkas are here. Many are cheap vodkas in this category. The second type is the sweat, oily, and boozy variety that has a lot of lingering flavours (e.g., Absolute and Seagrams). I like both types, but I'd like to see a lot more disclosure on the bottle about both the product and water used.

>shots
>mixed with water

'Murica

Attached: 2b463da0.jpg (1022x766, 123K)

Indeed. A bottle of water per drink just to play it safe.

>Illegal because dumbshit kids keep smashing themselves on it
>Meanwhile I skulled a whole bottle of vodka in 20 minutes when I was 18 and nearly fucking died like a real man

I'm 26 and the anxiety is what made me quit drinking. Physical hangovers I can deal with, but mental ones are just too debilitating.

Weed can feel like walking into a mental prison cell. At least with booze you still retain the feeling of independence.

>low price vodka as good as the expensive stuff
No. It contains congeners as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=GJ7gLabMFqg
>no sting
>no flavour
It both stings and has a detestable flavor. Just because it anesthisizes your tongue does not mean it has no taste. It tastes like fermented potatoes, because it is

Good whiskey is the god-tier drink of men.
Close second is seltzer water injected with industrial pure ethanol.

Attached: ba57531c0d3eeb13e0c0decac8dcf2b6_view.jpg (600x514, 239K)

>nearly died
God sends angels to watch over little children and drunks.

polska wodka for real men who are not afraid of alcohol poisoning

Dont drink user. Vodka is evil.

Attached: c36f02e340a118074e56ecb51102b2f9.jpg (333x500, 59K)

>54 standard drinks
>FUCKING 10% BAC
NOT .05%
NOT .1%
TEN FUCKING PERCENT BAC
HER BLOOD WAS TWICE AS ALCOHOLIC AS BEER
WHAT THE FUCK WHY WASN'T I TOLD ABOUT THIS WHEN GETTING MY RSA, THAT'S FUCKING METAL

Vodka is the answer to the eternal question of Life.

What is this fucking thread? Vodka? What?

Someone move this to /b/.

>>ergo no hangovers
You aren't drinking enough of it then, you fucking lightweight.
>>low price vodka as good as the expensive stuff
No it isn't. Alcoholic Pro Tip: put cheap vodka through a water filter to have slightly less shitty vodka.

>for a while at least.
It already IS mayhem on the streets
75% of our police resources are spend dealing with alcohol related incidents.
The taxes we pay on our drinks don't cover a fraction of what it actually costs the government.
Fuck, triple the price of all current drinks so the most anyone can do is sit around sipping vodka/whiskey while ironically reading classic literature and our crime would reduce by 75%.

Rectified Spirit.

Like an anus ghost?

this

New Amsterdam is good. Way cheaper than Tito's, and better imo. There's been a bunch of high quality vodkas priced well in the past few years. Smirnoff is maybe the worst vodka after the real toxic shit like Popov or McCormicks. Avoid something that tastes like rubbing alcohol, and also the good stuff doesn't give you a hangover as long as you keep it under 14 shots and drink water.

>plastic 1.75L bottle vodka
Ouch

chinese cheap synthetic drugs on streets too

>alcoholics on Jow Forums
disgusting. sage.

>chinese cheap synthetic drugs on streets too
We have "crocodile" on the streets. Every time the generation of addicts is reset.

Attached: crocodile.jpg (850x441, 140K)

How would you rate Crystal Skull vodka?

>anybody who consumes alcohol is an alchoholic
That’s only true in your country, in normal countries you can drink and still be a functional human being.

It was only by random coincidence that anyone found me, and what led to them finding me was super contrived (I was drinking alone).
God knows how they saved me, I was in hospital on total life support, all my organs had failed, and doctors were telling my family I'd never wake up
Next morning I woke up and used a phone to ask what the hell happened. When I opened my eyes, my whole family screamed in shock, they truly thought I was completely braindead.

Similar things have happened to me before, but this was the most significant, I don't know why I'm here, I don't know who wants me here, but someone sure as hell does, and he's not letting me accidentally kill myself no matter how much I try.
God must have a whole fleet of Angels looking after my dumb ass, I just wish I knew what he needs me to do in life, but for now I persist.

>" And thou shalt bestow that money for whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever thy soul desireth: and thou shalt eat there before the LORD thy God, and thou shalt rejoice, thou, and thine household," Deuteronomy 14:26
Relax user, God wants us to be happy.

90% of Jow Forums is people sitting in front of a fireplace with their laptop stroking their beards and sipping spirits while pondering existence. Vodka is very much Jow Forums related.