Just putting that out there

Just putting that out there.

Attached: hate-speech-free-speech.png (842x842, 38K)

Hate speech isn't real. The ADL and SPLC are going to be shut down and the leadership will be arrested for treason and executed for their crimes.

But, it is fag!

>words
>matter
It's for free. What else is for free except for literal dogshit in the street?

Attached: DYG2xmvW0AIzUK4.jpg (700x940, 36K)

This thread is hate speech against me. Delete it now or I'm calling the cops.

There is no such thing as hate speech. It is a useful construct that the left has concocted to take possession of mainstream discourse by making right wing speech seem in some manner qualifiably different from their own, as if there is no political discourse other than their own on the 'right side of history'. Overcoming this by shifting the Overton window is quite possibly the most important battle that Jow Forums is meaningfully contributing to at present.

When leftist shills say this I wonder what they mean by “free speech” but it’s probably just as meaningless a term as everything else they spout.

Attached: (((NEW YORK TIMES))).png (2116x3660, 3.99M)

Attached: 98364756387468753.png (727x2136, 550K)

How dare you say hate speech. You should clearly get jail time for saying such offensive things.

Attached: 08374865978364785.png (2200x1700, 184K)

Attached: 8347598734985.png (1700x2200, 241K)

Attached: 398746598374985.png (1700x2200, 316K)

Friendly speech doesn't need protecting. Only hate speech needs protection.

1 post by this id

SAGE, slide thread!

It is in a society that has free speech.

If people only have freedom when they agree with you, they don't have freedom.

and niggers aren't people.

This offends me so it's hate speech! I make the judgements and you have been judged... You hateful biggot.

Oh and sage cos not news... Read the fucking rules dumbshit.

rollin'

What I'd like you to do is for the next 2 hours to repeat the following words "I have a million dollars."
Pls report back after you managed to manifest the cash.

Attached: comment_LxpoGRsxLdaUuk2SkEsRkxQOAibzHANO.jpg (456x402, 57K)

Then what is the criterion for hate speech? I was initially agreeable to the idea that a statement like, "hang niggers and send their kids back to Africa" would be a reasonable example of hate speech. It's focused toward a specific demographic of people and incites hatred and violence.
But a very vocal majority of liberals that protest over hate speech cite examples like "transgenders suffer from dissociative gender identity disorder" or "there are only two genders" or "African Americans commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime compared to any other group" as hate speech that should be restricted.

Where do you draw the line in the sand when limiting the freedom of speech, discourse, and thought?

Nu american pussy. You are literal human cancer

Attached: 678789.jpg (506x668, 122K)

I just came for the lulz but now I can't leave!!!!

Attached: image.jpg (106x125, 16K)

Doublenigger

>Only give me speech that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside!

Quit being such a faggot OP!

>hate speech isn't free speech
>checks Constitution
Come again?

Attached: 1495007775429.jpg (500x282, 34K)

Jew speech is hate speech.

>go into crowded theater
>yell FIRE!
>why am I being detained???
Boomer politics for you

Careful the mods will ban you for announcing sage on shill threads because they are incel faggots.

Inb4 ban

We’re free to say whatever we want and you’re free to ignore what we say

That’s free speech, nigger.

but what is if it is true hate, coming from my heart? can't I express my feelings? sad.

Free speech is speech without limits therefore suppressing hate and calling it free speech is contradictory.

Reminder that even Ginsburg thinks you are wrong

I'm all for a more polite society but the problem with "hate speech" is the definition of it and who gets to define it. Another problem is that "hate speech" the way leftists define it is contextual, leaving too much space for arbitrary censorship.

Also, free speech with exceptions is not free speech at all.

Free speech was LITERALLY amended into our Constitution to protect against kikes crying "HATE SPEECH!"

Attached: amerishart.jpg (492x493, 50K)

Hate speech is patriotism.
Anti-racism is treason.

>Anti-racism is treason.

It's gotta' nice ring to it.

This.

Attached: 8e7.jpg (528x404, 20K)

yes it is you fucking retarded platypus, unpopular speech is EXACTLY what the first amendment protects there, toejam.

Attached: angry(1).png (1920x1080, 573K)

That's the funniest spurdo I've ever seen.

There isn't anything like "hate speech" nigger
Just putting that out there

Like your opinion hate speech is free speech. Its always better for a society to error on the side of freedom.

fpbp

SHILL BLUE MEDIA.... SAGE...

>"hang niggers and send their kids back to Africa"
Go back to plebbit, I should be able to say this all day

Facts / Feelings.

Ben Shapiro TRAMPLES FBI agents with FACTS evading capture for being an unregistered agent of Israel. (SJW Compilation)

Things-i-don't-like speech is
Free-speech [ ]
Hate-speech [ ]

>niggers all need to hang
And yet I can freely do it... strange

Yes it is! Just ask the Supreme Court.

Attached: 1533511734843.jpg (191x255, 29K)

/thread