63 SHOT, 10 DEAD in a violent weekend in Chicago

63 SHOT, 10 DEAD in a violent weekend in Chicago

abc7chicago.com/8-wounded-in-gresham-shooting;-at-least-30-shot-in-chicago-sunday/3886976/

Attached: IMG_20180806_102321.jpg (1268x720, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qg9JRImUYK4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not impressed. Weak numbers.

I thought guns were mostly illegal in Chicago, how can this be?

Rahm needs those organs. Israel is running low.

Were any humans shot, or was it just pavement apes with guns?

Guns bought from other states. This is why we need to make guns illegal in all 50 states you stupid fucking rednecks.

>be american
>get shot

full moon?

lol, so what, Johannesburg probably had the same over the weekend, probably more.

Nigs gonna nig where HAVE you been, Ivan?

then crims will just make their own.

please be a minority this time

Q Predicted This

Attached: 20180804_173542.jpg (5312x2988, 3.76M)

Nah

It was a member of your non white majority.

But how many were actual people?

What about guns brought in from mexico?

Rahm would just import them from Libya and pocket all the sheckles

How does this city even function? I remember some years ago about a 6-kill chainsaw spree in Chiraq, what does the police even do? They're not even allowed bulletproof vests!

You mean blacks kill blacks when no police are there and just resort to tribalism because they are low IQ. No way!

They do not even go in there.

>Calling Blacks Americans

They are niggers and subhumans.

How's that gun control working for you Chicago?

Attached: 1525349671661.jpg (600x600, 65K)

You can't purchase a gun in a state where you're not a resident... so this is pretty much bullshit. Unless you're saying they're private transactions outside of the state, that is. If that's what you ARE saying, some documentation supporting such a statement would be nice... because otherwise it's not illegal to purchase a firearm in Chicago, so I'd bet the vast majority are purchased there.

No just another weekend in Chiraq.
But it's a Democrat city so it never makes the news.
But fuck me if some hick shoots 2 classmates, his teacher and himself in Bumfuck nowhere, Tennessee. It'll be world news for days.

Attached: 1523862885549.jpg (362x263, 104K)

Attached: B8AD8C18-8BB4-413A-8127-1BC64F545EF2.jpg (678x616, 77K)

Probably because of racism. We need more after school basketball programs to solve this issue of violence.

It was in Chicongo

Attached: 1532160982185.gif (245x230, 871K)

Attached: 1523512896116.gif (500x281, 2.14M)

Wrong.
Niggers killing each other is not a problem. In fact it greatly reduces long term expenses in social services and the criminal justice system. Every dead nigger is cash in your pocket.

Attached: difference.jpg (1604x2128, 224K)

Tough, but fair.

Why do they do this to themselves? No meme answers pls

>niggers

As a team chief in police, I can only imagine the reporting nightmare. 5 fucking murders and 30 attempted murders in a single shift. Holy. Fucking. Shit. This require Judge Dredd level policing.

Attached: 1530034975750.jpg (342x386, 15K)

Didn’t Trump say he’d fic that shithole?

so instead criminal will use bladed and blunt weapon instead, which are ironically far easier to get access to.

''Oh boy, a machete wound or cracked skull sure is better than a bullet wound!''
>t.ignorant fuck who fail to understand why guns exist in the first place

>banning all guns will fix the problem
No the problem is niggers.
Just ask England about that...

Attached: 1528491153610.png (734x662, 776K)

Democrats would rather it turn to shit so they can blame him for the mess rather than see him fix it and they then have egg on their face.
He can still go in with troops, but can you imagine the shit show. Suddenly cnn will say it's racist to stop blacks from killing each other.

Trafficked into IL from Indiana no doubt.

>grug sees new cave painting
>says many monkey tribe clubbed in big cave near lake
>longnose tribe says grug needs to give club to cave guards, too dangerous
>but grug only uses club for mammoth?
>longnose tribe calls grug a tribalist
>grug feels bad

Attached: grug.jpg (800x450, 38K)

I'm going to commit suicide by moving to Chicago and becoming a policeman. At least I'll shoot a few niggers before I get murdered

has BLM made a statement on this

Ban niggers

>Guns mostly illegal in Chicago
How didn't this cause a constitutional uproar?

that's more than people get shot over here in a year..this country clearly is third world now

Is the mayor still that uber-kike?

Bump

How is that even possible? I know, I know, niggers. But still.

>how is this even possible
>I know niggers but still
>i know niggers
>niggers
There's your answer

>63 SHOT, 10 DEAD in a typical weekend in Chicago

FTFY

>"Violent" weekend
Toothpaste, this is a tame weekend for the Chicongo. The 54th street crips and the 55th street bloods must have a cease fire going on or something.

Democrats (city people) consistently vote their own rights away. If the issue makes it to a higher court, it could/most likely would be overturned.
Washington DC used to have a handgun ban, but it was overturned.

>missed out on the epic /cpd/ threads

Attached: Body Snatchers.gif (580x812, 287K)

Once you go Black...

Why not just build a fence around Chicago with TSA level security checkpoints? Why aren't we currently doing this around all cities/ghettos?

Attached: 1532372066593.jpg (923x713, 68K)

Attached: 1494426720013.jpg (475x350, 21K)

When will these apes learn to aim right.

>inb4 more gun control 'measures' are shilled
this is just a pretext, they will start more coverage of violent crime in order to gain support for more gun control.

ban the people that use the guns for evil not the guns themselves

One: So many guns already and the only people to turn them in will be whites
Two: If if you make a dent in nigger's gun stockpiles, they'll just resort to knives or acid.
Banning guns is basically just banning self defense and hardly making a dent in illegal guns let alone crime as a whole

> Making guns illegal so weapons in already in possession will vanish in thin air
You fucking moron.
Do you really think they all just bought it overnight?

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 41K)

They don't have a choice.
Kill or be killed for being a pussy.
They get shit out by their baby mommas and from day 1 prepare for life in prison, how to survive in prison.
Kill or be killed for being a pussy.

And Chicago isn’t anywhere close to having the highest murder rate in America.

no it's just a small crescent right now

Why do they have such low mortality rates? Is it shooting sideways? Shooting from moving cars? Shooting with Jimenez .380s? I can't imagine risking decades in prison and not making sure I put my target in the ground.

This is what DemocRAT policies get you

Those are fucking ROOKIE NUMBERS

Why not just glass Detroit or turn it into a mega city and have Judge Dredds enforce the law?

Beautiful b8 m8

US has become a Mexico-tier shithole.
No one wants to go there anymore.

Meh Puerto Rico has this shit beat by miles

>be tyrome
>be hustling trying to sell CDs outside of stores
>people laugh because nobody uses cds any more
>even refugees and niggers from africa going to europe have ipods
>say "my nigger come on man help a brother out"
>be told they aint your nigger
every one needs friends
youtube.com/watch?v=qg9JRImUYK4

>welcome to another state, tyrone, you can't buy a gun here since you're from illinois
>welcome to my redneck, trunk-based gun shop tyrone, you can't buy a gun here because... well, you're a nigger and i don't like them
absolutely eternally BTFO

Guaranteed all black.

This is Trump's America.

me on the left

10 of Obama's son's right outside of his presidential library...

Rest In Pepperoni Tyrone, LaShawn, Uniqueness-Shabaz, TeQuan, Lil Cornelius, AbraKadabra, TreJohn, LeMarcus, DevinePeanutPie, and Steve

Retard

>No one wants to go there anymore.
HAHAHAHAHHAHA
Nice joke, Igor.

Attached: _159319238.png (332x335, 125K)

These are the numbers that are being REPORTED
The CPD has all kinds of ways to NOT report things such as: Finding Daqwan's body with 97 bullet holes in him, but he as no ID and no one has reported him missing and no one witnessed the shooting so they have the coroner sit on him until he is IDed which a lot of time is never.

Attached: 1516849943549.gif (184x141, 1023K)

bad gun maintenance, cheap ammo, shooting from movement, spraying and praying, no aim at all
you ever see a hoodrat shoot? they just unload the magazine in the target's general direction, and half the time it jams in the fourth of fifth shot due to shitty ammo on a dirty gun. stupidity is evil but niggers are literally not homo sapiens sapiens.

But niggers matter

kek

Attached: chicago crime blacks hispanics whites.png (1092x576, 298K)

Guns are not illegal in Chicago. They have laxer handgun laws than NY, NJ, CT, MA, MD, CA, DC, HI etc. Just need a FOID card and and no registration or additional permit and one can buy as many as they like with a short waiting period of 72 hours. That or they buy them in Indiana and Wisconsin where they can buy anything at a private sale with a drivers license.

N I G G E R S

the problem is solving itself

Attached: 1521805814953.jpg (236x164, 7K)

Whatever happened to the chiraq police scanner threads?

Attached: 1484004571452.gif (600x400, 826K)

Just basketball? In Holland we provide the violent young of immigrants free kick boxing lessons.

Who will you blame once murders and crimes go up 900% all across the country when guns are banned?Canada ?