Why are dyke liberal girls attractive?

What is it about this kind of "dyke" girl that is so attractive. Obviously not interested in the landwhale turbo-dykes.

But these types of "dykes" are usually bisexual girls, or feminist girls that cut their hair short, their values are abhorrent, they don't want children, but something about them is just very alluring physically. I don't know if it's the hair, or the way they dress, or what, but what makes them so appealing? Is it because they are pseudo-lesbians who really want a man? What is at play here.

I can't be alone in this.

Attached: Dyke girl.jpg (736x981, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/hr/thread/2936972/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's called a tomboy fetish welcome to our ranks based user.

Its because they look like boys, you've just realised you're an arse bandit

But they don't look like boys user. They look like pretty girls who attempt to dress like boys.

Attached: op faggot birth.jpg (229x200, 10K)

archive.4plebs.org/hr/thread/2936972/

“Weakness”
Plus they pass as female

Because you're a faggot, user.

>I can't be alone in this.
We need to see more pics to give a fair assessment.

which part of a dyke attractive?
jesus christ anons its time to get out of your basement if you start finding dykes attractive.

Attached: 1531896638025.jpg (640x480, 59K)

Oh God a pretty tomboy dominating me and strapon fucking me is my fetish please delete this thread thank you

Some are but most I would't stick your dick near a ten foot pole of one.

Except they aren't attractive... You have a problem, "friend."

I fucked with one once.

She was fun but didn't want to fuck. Blew me a few times. Then freaked out randomly once when I got intimate like we always did.

Ghosted her because I didn't want to fucking deal with her liberal bullshit. Got drunk and texted her a few months ago. She has gone full fucking retard and was a nightmare shit storm fuck up. Blocked her and dropped that shit.

She was cute as fuck, but got damn there is something unsalvageable about liberal ideology that makes them useless.

Attached: tumblr_m324nm9gLT1qd6ii0o1_500.jpg (500x746, 176K)

man haircut and you're gay

That's a guy. And not even a close one.

cause you secretly love dicks up the ass

It looks like a boy.
That's fucking gross, I'm not sticking my dick in that.

They aren't it's your latent homosexuality peeking through to say hello

A lot of these short hair girls do a really good with their makeup. The girl you posted is too flat though. Many of them do it because they have pretty faces and know they will look good with short hair. Yet they act like they have short hair as a statement against beauty standards. Whatever no reason to get mad about college skanks when I'm a 25 year old boomer.

Attached: fascinating-fuck-yeah-short-haired-women-photo-very-hair-picture-for-really-hairstyles-popular-and-c (907x1195, 115K)

bro, ur gay.

i'm cursed, attracted to this type of girl

If they are still young and fertile they can still be attractive despite their style. They have to be very pretty with delicate feminine features for short hair to work.

The value of a hate fuck with no obligation of emotional or financial investment stimulates your brain's base instincts

Because you;d fuck anything with a pulse

Next?

ur gay

You have a tomboy fetish or are simply just a faggot, recomended treatment is self immolation

Q predicted this

This

ur a fag. solved

How can you not find these attractive? They remind me of a model I used to see on the train to uni. Skanky skunk.

They are always atraight and just love getting paise and attention for being "Open minded and progressive ". They stay hot for a while then either grow out of that phase or fall deep enough down the Tumblrhole that they turn into the man-hating lumberjack dykes they were trying to look like

>liking girls with pretty faces and short hair is gay

Wew lad

Because some of them are just good-looking by birth?And with makeup and a good haircut they look... great? I don't get the hate about short cuts, really. If properly done, they can be hot as hell. Long's more feminine, and better, sure, but I like the shorts too.

you are a faggot faggot

Attached: 1532668710493.jpg (500x500, 86K)

They have nice feet usually

Plenty of people are attracted to tomboys, add to that the implied heavy disagreements between you 2 and you've set a perfect stage for some real rough hatefucking.

oh and some people are just born attractive.

You just like tomboys. How does it feel being so based?

You're not. all throughout my last years in high School I was made fun of for liking grills with short hair. There's just something cute about it that girls with long hair don't have, as long as their bodies are still the same size.

Even though the vast majority of them are lesbians

Youre a faggot

A wise friend of mine once said "guys who say a girl is by default unattractive purely due to short hair are virgin incels that just haven't experienced the world at all and sit too much on the internet."

Blonde girls with shoulder length hair and minimal mascara are fucking hot, short haired tomboys are hot too. Throughout the 1950s and 1980s and even 1990s to an extent a lot of women had short hair, I don't get where this retarded meme of "you're gay if you like short haired girls" came from. If you ask a faggot if he finds a short haired chick hot, he will say no. Their face is feminine, body is skinny and has breasts, they do some make up, it's literally just like any other female but with shorter hair. Metalhead fags who have long hair don't get mistaken for chicks nor do girls who date them get called lesbian. What the fuck is this autistic doubly standart, I don't know.

Attached: bed280ae762fa49212891d438b4d0500.jpg (1280x1803, 242K)

It means you're bisexual.

I absolutely love these type of women. Literally lust for them. Have a unholy thirst for them that I must quench.

Attached: 1532814446383.png (718x598, 254K)

short haired girls are hot to you becouse they remind you of young boys.
you are a fucking faggot. you find attractive what is masculine about girls, but as you are pedo faggot, you want them to look young that's why girls and not boys.

friend of yours is faggot too

t.homo

Calm yourself poland jeez

IF Q PREDICTED THIS
WE RIOT

>ywn drag your cute tomboy gf to the mall and make her try on overtly girly dresses that she doesnt like to wear so she gets embarassed.
Why is there only suffering on this earth?

What is it about them that makes them so attractive? They look like teenage boys and most homos find that alluring.

it's not me being interested in dykes you retarded faggots

>Why are dyke liberal girls attractive?
except they're not, and if you like woman for looking like a man i have news for you

>imagine being this gay

Attached: 1533433113047.jpg (479x594, 61K)

There's no such thing as dykes you utter faggot.

>giving two fucks what a girls hair looks like
pol hitting new levels of beta faggotry

It's clear some entity is laughing at our misery user. We are being denied our tomboys.

Attached: 1533548868546.jpg (500x602, 70K)

Adrogony is sexy, the topic.

>easy to fuck
>they usually like a bit deeper music than just Taytay
>don't need a good job and big wallet
>don't have to be 6'5" minimum
>can just drink bad coffee at hipster spots, get wasted and listen to shitty local bands while blazed out of your mind
Basically you can just act like a kid again. The internet really fucked women up though.

They believe stupid shit and they will eventually cheat on you but after ending a 4 year relationship with a "conservative" girl because she went out to one of her guy friends after a fight I just don't see why you should even try for marriage.

I want to fuck their faces

>what is it about this kind of "dyke" girl that is so attractive
Nothing if you're normal, you're just a gay ass pedo who wants to fuck little boys. Neck yourself amerigolem, might as well be attracted to those drag queen kids, same disgusting shit.

Why are Euros so gay? Face it real 300 iq high T men like tomboys.

Attached: 1530340623114.png (592x600, 713K)

hot

Attached: DSCF3376.jpg (640x427, 292K)

In times of war/instability men look for women who have masculine characteristics as this increases the likelihood that they will be able to defend their children and pass on their genes to the next generation. Highly feminine women are less attractive in times of conflict for the same reason as they’re harder to protect and won’t be strong enough to protect their children. This is why historically the ideal German woman was buxom with large breasts, big thighs and childbearing hips. It also explains why women nowadays seem to be becoming more masculine and bigger. As society becomes more violent due to immigration/liberal mind virus they are evolving more masculine characteristics to compensate. This is what you’re attracted to.

Attached: 534F7AC1-311D-4C88-BFE6-78E9B9F4B448.jpg (1024x633, 55K)

she's not attractive,

she looks like (and myabe is) a child.

look at all these hotties
would throw up/10

Attached: shuttershit.jpg (500x334, 47K)

This. They're adventurous risk-takers with more confidence than most girls, and confidence is sexy.

>I'm an autistic insecure pole who's paranoid of being seen as gay in any way so let me project
Hair is the most superficial thing to judge a person over. How much of a queer you gotta be to focus on some chick's hair instead of her tits and curves? You literally just proved you're a fucking faggot, polak.

Attached: il_570xN.1002368268_8pra.jpg (570x461, 77K)

Alcohol fetal syndrom? Would fuck.

Attached: picDykeMarch150612wa_0728w.jpg (1050x1074, 255K)

>heh i'm attracted to bottom of the barrel women who look like very young men and who would fuck me for a bottle of listerine and a cigarette, i'm so high iq and masculine :^)
Why are mutts so degenerate?

Are you retarded?

Nice pseudo science. Hair has 0 affect on a person. Did men when they all had long hair act like girls? No. They fought wars. Did 1950s women act like men because they suddenly cut their hair shorter? No. Doesn't work like that either.

Attached: Vintage-Hairstyling.jpg (450x679, 44K)

:^(

Attached: Dyke_March_Cologne.jpg (1400x1094, 345K)

>why is *insert object* so *objective opinion*?
>not political
sage these bait threads.

Attached: 1530055133246.jpg (540x530, 88K)

Attached: 1532438873656.jpg (600x611, 115K)

If you like women with degenerate haircuts then you're a malfunctioning man. Fix your radar.

>being this deluded
Stay gay :')

Attached: 1529895010259.jpg (1200x802, 112K)

MUH ARAYN WOMAN

I’d rape every hole of that boy on the far left

An attractive woman is going to be attractive regardless of hair length, or even voluntary baldness.

Only a small number of women pull this look off in my mind, and I think it's because they need the personality to match or maybe there's some other harder to explain condition that revolves around beauty, I think they're quite often naturally very pretty faces and trim bodies who have rebelled against the idea that they could be carried by their looks alone and want to make something of themselves, so they tend to avoid makeup, jewelry and feminine things. But the problem is that real natural beauty that survives through not needing heavy amounts of makeup is somewhat of a lost art these days, people don't know it because they never see it, women are almost always out with makeup on.

But it always shines through, beautiful women who do not need makeup stand out.

Also I think the obvious connection with liberal ideas of women makes the idea of sex that much more dirty like you could grab them by the short hair and be dominant and they'd just take it, that's quite hot in a degenerate way.

You are a faggot and you like young boys.

This

Attached: 1487050350808.jpg (640x799, 107K)

But it's not even remotely attractive. You are definitely alone in this.

closeted homo

>someone's subjective perception of themselves meeting or exceeding their subjective expectations for themselves is sexy
Nah, not at all really.

>drinking water from a mug

i fuckn shiggidy

desu looks like milk
the whole pic is shooped tho

Attached: 1474237693947.jpg (750x740, 145K)

Remember all the awesome pixie cuts in the 90's? I remember.

Attached: chill.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Probably because the idea of fucking them into submission is more fun than it is a stereotypically feminine looking girl. It's like a girl pretending she could be masculine, having that confident attitude, a little bit of fighting spirit, and nothing makes your dick harder than making her whimper and moan the way any woman does.

Yes.

Attached: angelina_jolie_0974c97315ddc1433d9b8d6e70c3cefc.jpg (427x650, 114K)

>You'll never live in a secret Nazi super-bunker facility in the Arctic/Moon and have her as a colleague and slowly develop feelings for each other but that's okay; anything to further multiply the Aryan race.

>Why am I tempted to sleep with sluts?
A question for the ages.

You had a weak father and an overbearing mother, you nevertheless turned out straight so find the middle ground between feminine and masculine attractive. This usually means feminine appearance with masculine flare and masculine personality with feminine flare.

It's because you like young boys you filthy degenerate. No man should be attracted to "boy" looks, especially when it makes a chick look prepubescent AND male. You belong on a cross

You're programmed to find masculine women sexy.

Except i find males disgusting.
You sure you aren't just projecting?

Attached: 1524506328903.jpg (943x786, 143K)

Welcome brother. I realised this after finding the blue haired dyke hotter in blue is the warmest colour