Always run away from homeless beggars/crack heads

Always run away from homeless beggars/crack heads.

A few days ago I was harassed by a "homeless" fat black man at 2am. I was in a rush, walking on a main street and he begged me to give him money. I tried to walk away and he said to me "Well first of all: STOP."
I told him I'm in a hurry then kept walking but he still kept harassing me and following me the whole time, constantly begging for money. He asked me how much is 100 (yuan) Chinese currency(some one gave him money), wanted to look it up on my smart phone. I said No. Then he kept begging. (He was in his 20s, dressed in normal street clothes, didn't look homeless). I told him I was attacked by a homeless man the night before *(it was a white crackhead. I felt sorry for him so I gave him a coin bag full of coins, then he screamed at me and threw the coin bag at me as I ran away from him). The fat black guy asked a few questions about it and said "Don't worry, I'm not gonna attack you."
Then he asked me 3 times: What's your name? What's your Name? WHAT'S your NAME?!
He wanted to shake my hand, etc. So fucking annoying. I reluctantly shook his fat disgusting sweaty black hand. Then he asked me 3 times: WHERE are you FROM?!
And he carried on begging for money. I gave him a bottle of tap water. After about 15 minutes we walked by a hotel with people smoking cigarettes outside, so I stopped and tried to shake him off. He kept asking me where are you going? where do you live? etc. I refused to answer. I just told him I'm in a rush.

Attached: crack head.jpg (800x450, 85K)

Then as I was about to leave, he accused me of being a liar - said he doesn't believe me when I told him where I'm from.
Can you believe this? For 15 minutes: asking me to STOP, then harassing me, following me, stalking me, begging for money non-stop, interrogating me, asking me my name, where am I from, where am I going, doesn't care that I'm in a hurry, then finishes things off by accusing me of being a liar.

FUCK THIS ! Next time a homeless person asks me for money I'm fucking RUNNING AWAY straight away. I suggest you do the same.
As soon as I shook him off I washed my hand with a bottle of tap water.

Attached: crack.jpg (300x212, 8K)

> I'm fucking RUNNING AWAY straight away

nah, start working out and tell them to fuck off
All this stuff they are chucking at us these days is designed to make you into an individualized beta cucked consumer robot. It doesn't have to be that way.

>I told him I'm in a hurry
There's your mistake. Never speak to them. Don't even look at them. They don't exist. Just go about your business as if they were never even there. They'll eventually leave and try for an easier target. Every word you speak to them gives them the hope they can manage to get something out of you, whether it's money, drugs, the time of day, a friendly conversation with another person, whatever.

Beggars are subhuman. They're like little gnats. Even if they're bothering you, attempting to swat them away won't do anything. They don't even deserve your attention.

Also, try not walking on foot through a main road in what I assume is a city at 2 am.

>run

Russies just fucking clock em and they’re out cold.

If you haven't learned to defend yourself and don't carry the proper equipment in this current age you're a fucking idiot and deserve what you have coming. Only the strong will survive these times. It is your duty to protect yourself, your loved ones, and your tribe.

Women you must stay close to strong men you can trust. There's a reason your instinct is to scream when you're attacked, it's to alert men of your tribe or your lover. Despite what the media shills you you're not made to fight, and that's fine. We will protect you, you just need to find the right man who can do so of which there are few these days unfortunately.

Carry a pepper spray with you, op.

>Then as I was about to leave, he accused me of being a liar - said he doesn't believe me when I told him where I'm from.

OK so what happened next? He just accused you of lying and you're pissed enough that some worthless nigger you probably won't see again thinks you're a liar to make a post about it? I don't believe you, you're lying.

>I'm fucking RUNNING AWAY

Coward. How dare you fly the hooked cross. If you're a bitch boy you must start training now, both to look strong for intimidation and for fighting so you can actually fight. In the meantime carry around a knife or a gun. If you just whip out a big ass knife and start walking away filing your nails with it I doubt that gorilla would have given you a chase. If you run, it will chase you. Animals are that way. Never show any sign of weakness or submission, and be excessively able to defend yourself/good people around you when the need arises.

ITT: OP fails at shooting the breeze with another human, claims he was attacked and ran away like a crazy person

OP confirmed for pathetic cuck. When you see one of those annoying type people you need to be twice as annoyin, keep asking him random questions, every few secs stop to cough/wipe your nose. Stop walking and look around you then stare at him randomly. He will run away freaked out.

>Ask me for change.
>Get castrated after being tazed.
>"NEXT!"

Just ignore them or give them a firm no to anything they ask. Don't justify talking with them or they'll try to give you some sob story about some dumb nigger shit that always ends up with them asking you for handouts.

this. i'm unironically a good christian boy (lol) and have spent enough time under the waters of substance abuse and mental illness that I realize it's only by the fucking grace of god and supportive parents that I am not myself homeless.

it's good to talk to them, regardless if you give or not. even when i say "no", i look them in the eyes and say it. what's sad about homelessness is the dehumanization, that the homeless folk deal with so many people just walking right by them without making eye contact (which is understandable, i know people are busy and dont deserve to be harrassed all the time, i get that, too). i can't imagine feeling ignored by the world.

everyone should strive to be as good as me :-)

>on the flip side
i also see some disgusting people here in LA, who literally have flies surrounding them, who walk out haphazardly into traffic, who shit their pants and scratch their shitty ass with their shitty hand and then ask for you to put money in that same hand, and often, i have this impulsive thought that someone should really just fucking kill these people.

but that's what makes looking them in the eye a good deed. because it's hard to do. because it's fucking disgusting.

i bet if you had just carefully acknowledged the man, OP, things would've gone a lot better. if you're wishy washy and nervous, but without totally ignoring them, they are gonna take out all that rage against the world on YOU.

lived two years in NYC, and been in LA for a coupla months, and the homeless people here are far and away more annoying and fucking gross in LA.

saw a guy sleeping on the curb with his head lying in the road, and i just wished someone would run over his head. i wish someone would come and take these shitty people off the street. fucking reagan set the standard for letting the homeless loose on the world...that, and the nice weather spoils the homeless out here. they treat the sidewalks and streets, quite literally, as their home. no respect for people walking or going about their day, most exhibit palpable contempt for the public, and they are a genuine blight on what *might* otherwise be a nice place to live.

but little acts of love can go a long way---and even if they use the cash only on a 40oz or a bag of crack, they probably need that shit more than anyone else

>Never speak to them. Don't even look at them.

this. I got real hardened to the cunts from living in a city. I also ignore street vendors and charities trying to spark up "casual conversations" in the hope of selling shit or getting donations. Bunch of fucking scum.

they deserve to be fucking gassed. We don't owe the shitheads anything. No money, no conversation, no banter, nothing. Fuck em.

if any homeless-looking person makes eye contact with me and starts to approach me or talk to me, I always immediately tell them "sorry, I don't have any change, good luck"

90% of the time they move on immediately since they know they're not getting anything (and luckily none of them have been violent crackheads so far)

a handful will act indignant, like why would I just assume they wanted money? they obviously just wanted to ask me a question or start up some friendly small talk

it's annoying, but I always get a cynical laugh out of watching those people immediately move on to harass the next person in line for cash

You come across as an unstable person who is barely managing to keep a lid on his insanity.

>tfw a lifetime of dealing with SF/Monterey Bay Area homeless

They will never listen to reason, or words. The only thing they truly understand is violence and fear. The best way to deal with homeless is to use nature's oldest defensive mechanism - shock and awe. You need to go from looking utterly defenseless and easy to approach like the average man is to them, to being a credible, overwhelming, imminent threat to their life in like under half a second...like, suddenly turn around and angrily unzip your jacket halfway and thrust your hand inside as if you're about to draw a fucking 7.5" .44 magnum revolver from a shoulder rig while taking several extremely menacing steps towards them with the pissedest face you can muster and yell at the top of your lungs "DO YOU WANT TO DIE, BITCH?". If they don't immediately run you need to shove their ass as hard as you can into either the ground or an obsticle and fucking run because they don't want loose change, they want to hurt you for fun and steal all your shit.

Just tell him to fuck off, homeless people are not really tough guys by any means.

I am, as I admitted in the first sentence. You probably shitpost about racewars and hating women and those pesky jews, while thinking you are having a lucid and healthy experience of the world.

i'd rather be self-aware and unstable than think I'm functioning well while maintaining schizophrenic daydreams propped up by Jow Forums

treating people with dignity despite being disgusted by them is not at all a ludicrous thought. also, I don't give a fuck.

Attached: Handsome disapproval.gif (245x245, 1.03M)

"owe" is a strange way to put it. of course we don't owe them or anyone anything. just depends what sort of a world you want to live in, depends on whether or not you think "personal responsibility" is possible in all scenarios of life.

sometimes i give, sometimes i don't. sometimes i talk, sometimes i dont. i'm not blind to my own selfish reasons for doing it and my moral grandstanding, but i dont think id like to live in a world where everybody just blew by them.

Ito actually pretty scary when you’re a girl walking down the street. Homeless guys always target you. One time there was a black woman using a little kid as a prop asking for money. I caved and gave her a few bucks. Another one I’ve seen was an obvious crackhead this dude was white. Came running up begging for money because he needed insulin. Dude was crying and everything.

you think I want to hang out with a crackhead nigger who harasses people for money at 2am? kys

lying about what? You're missing the point. He was annoying as fuck. I don't care that the worthless nigger called me a liar. It's just pointing out the audacity he had, to call me a liar after harassing me so much, following me, etc

It is your civic duty not to ignore homeless. Just like a responsible citizen to put litter in the bin, you should aim to kill or remove any homeless. Leaving them be perpetuates crime and squalor, and they will only harrass the next passerby. You should trick them into becoming violent and then shoot to kill in self defense

Thtat's hy I always carry sand laced with shit particles in self defense in my pocket

Attached: 32c.gif (399x369, 37K)

This fpbp, work out and take up boxing, you'll be fine in 99% of situations, people who know how to fight don't start fights, so if your trained even a little bit, you should be covered.

I hate freeloaders, the fact some homeless ashole that i see begging for money all the time, is drinking and smoking is reason enough to ignore them and their sad puppy eyes.

Like those 4 quid hoes in brittan... ffs how the fuck can you be so stupid to do drugs on a regular day to day basis without steady income is beyond me.

Tell him driver doesn't carry cash.

Just walk away wtf

>Virgin incel from virgin-vs-chad comics is accosted by body-positive Youth of Color who just did do the last of his crack-cocaine before getting his life together and returns to 4channel to say you wont believe what happened today I met a non-aryan and i called him what a he was a BASED black bull that wh*te girls cant resist

Attached: bladeII.jpg (500x303, 103K)

All you niggers say that one must be ready to defend himself, but what about the legal shit? I'm few years ago I started kickboxing training. What if I tell a hobo to fuck off and he attacks me, I punch him and fracture his empty retard skull. I'm sure some fucking kike lawyer would be happy to try and steal my money for punching a poor underprivileged little baby homeless man who dindunuffin. At this point I feel like just wearing a body cam all the time.

Your human interaction skills are terrible.
I mean, I get it, we're on 4chins, most people have bad interpersonal skills here, but yours are abysmal.
also I doubt any of it happened the way you describe.
On a final note, show flag faggot.

>At this point I feel like just wearing a body cam all the time.
works for slavs, just make sure you post any homeless worldstarhiphop clips on Jow Forums

Attached: 1428013772422.png (334x500, 254K)

>late-night bong posters are faggots
>early-morning bong posters are BASED

makes sense.

Attached: hmm.gif (320x240, 2.12M)

Pls be Connor

Attached: 1415511148099.gif (200x100, 157K)

Learn to shoot and how to carry a firearm. Carry a knife, or a pushknife, and learn how to get get it out of concealment quickly. Do NOT acknowledge those folk, they mean you nothing but harm. They want to use you. Only you can let them use you.

I like to throw glass airplane bottles of liquor at them out my car window. Always keep a couple on me, I probably would have given them to him.
Keep em poisoned

Attached: satan.gif (500x383, 416K)

You have a right to defend yourself, you said you're trained, so you know you don't have to fuck him, just restrain or a few Slap's, you know yourself the threat of violence is usually enough to deescalate.

I punch homeless people and crackheads when they get too pushy

Attached: 1530361306205.jpg (251x251, 12K)

"what's your name? Where are you from?" The type of question a man asks women before asking her number.

ignore a black guy: Racist!
don't ignore a black guy: bad human interaction skills!

Tell him to fuck off, or you'll kick his head in, and mean it, problem solved.

This, those 'charity' street vendors are a menace. They're not even volunteers, they are paid handsomely with incentive bonuses etc., paid by those same charities. So essentially your donation (note that they never ask for a single donation, they can't even accept those, they always want you to sign for some subscription: 'you can always cancel after the first time!').

They have a tendency to employ increasingly annoying tricks to gain people's attention (especially the grills, who can get away with a lot if they act pseudo-cute), like standing right in your pathway on purpose or asking you what the time is a sort of lead to an annoying preach about how aids-ridden niggers can't afford watches.

I had to use a train station which was their hunting ground every day for years and I gradually became increasingly rude to them. A small but firm shaking 'no' with your head or hand when they try to make eye contact usually helps (they are attracted to eye contact like flies to shit, it's a trigger to them to move in) but some of them persevered and tried standing in my way and I just kept walking until I bumped in to them after which I admittedly enjoyed insulting them and calling them beggars and cancer sufferers.

Attached: 660c96fecdb127bd31734ed286f31d7f.jpg (600x315, 20K)

Attached: sgssfdvasdvasdv.jpg (680x798, 87K)

Dude you're just an immense beta if you let such a subhuman even speak to you

No been boxing since I 6 years old.
Father was semi-pro, Great father taught me well.

Attached: 1530166942264.gif (320x240, 1.08M)

We call them chuggers in Australia short for charity muggers

4 years ago I was in downtown Portland after a night of light drinking and waiting for a cab. Some nig in his 20s came up to me and wouldnt leave me alone all 15 min while waiting. I went along politely acting like his friend to keep on his good side. He had a lit stick of incense in his fingers and was puffing on it like a cigarette. When the cab came he actually got the fuck in with me and i finally had to be tough and told him to fuck right off and me and the cabbie got him out. Just walk away from these fuck shows.

Always ignore them. Keep walking, dont acknowledge their existence.

Those telling them to "fuck off" or act aggressive don't know what they are talking about. Do you want really think it's a good idea to antagonize someone who is more likely than not drugged up or mentally unstable and has nothing to lose? If you ignore them you make your point without risking an attack

very funny, I know you wish I wasn't white, but I am.

Your cartoon doesn't apply here. Nice try though. I treated him as human and you throw it back in my face by accusing me of not being white. This is stupid. I'm trying to warn you about the cunts that harass people for money, and all you want to do is call white people hispanic or whatever

Attached: nice try.jpg (1333x750, 325K)

Stop being a bitch. They are people and deserve respect. I know it’s hard to believe but many homeless are good people who fell into hard times financially, mentally, or got addicted to a vice.
Being nice to the homeless is their last connection with society. It’s the least we can do, you can be nice without getting robbed.

Almost every white person is a mutt. Also that meme is just an Amerimutt. It does apply to you

I never had this problem, homeless cunts never bother me, neither do those charity reps and other street hawking scum, I think it's because I make a point of making eye contact with them and make it clear by body language and attitude alone that I hold them in utter contempt and it works, they always look away immediately and lower their heads.

I don't want to talk to a homeless nigger crack head at 2am when I'm in a hurry. I spoke to him for 15 fucking minutes and let him follow me, harass me and stalk me. What more do you want? You want me to give him money? I'm not giving him any fucking money. so fuck off

No it doesn't, retard. I'm not from the USA. not a mutt either.
I know you wish I was, though.

show flag

You have bad interaction skills because you can't tell when it's time to walk away. If you entertain someone who has mental illness it will encourage them. If you just fucking walk off and ignore him, he will get the message. If he doesn't, he is breaking the law and the situation becomes a whole new one.

You are here telling everyone to "run away", but you don't follow your own advice. You get drawn into conversations with them that you have no idea how to handle (clearly), then go on a Columbian Trout fishing collective to complain about your experience. You sound like a soulless chink.

Jesus why do you carry so many tap water bottles

Yes give them money you entitled brat. That could be you or someone you love one day. The least we can do as humans is offer help to those of us who need it the most. If you can’t understand this basic moral you need to take a deep long and hard look at yourself.

This here is the easiest way to become one of them. You can't give handouts to every hobo that harasses you on the strret, there's far too many.

You can converse with the friendly ones, and ignore the nasty ones.
You give them stuff, it only reinforces their situation.
You never played kotor2 user?
I know you are baitposting, but it's a good discussion to have.

I can give $1 to every Homeless person I run across. I make 6 figures a year and I carry $1 bills for homeless people. I see maybe 2 a week. That’s a while $104 a year on average. I can afford it fine

I don’t vidya. I work and have a family. I know it seems like I’m bait posting but I seriously have met some amazing homeless vets. I camera OPd on a documentary about homeless vets and it really changed my outlook on homeless people

I take it you don't live in a big city then?
I see at least 5 of them every time I take the train anywhere.

You should have just pepper sprayed him, or told him firmly to go fuck off before he ends up in a ditch

That requires confidence though.

No i live outside of a big city. I know how bad it is there, yeah if I lived there I would probably have a different opinion about it.

You just tell those people to fuck off, being polite is a waste of time. I also carry a 1000 lumen taclight for the ones that don't get the picture. As dumb as it sounds the bright light is pain inducing and severely disorienting, even in daylight it stops dirtbags in their tracks. Works on groids, too.

I did walk away. The nigger followed me. It was a nigger with legs. He wasn't in a wheel-chair. I just didn't RUN.

That's the point of the post. I didn't run away from the nigger, and he was annoying as fuck. Therefore I will run away next time, and I suggest you do the same.

As they often say here, Chinks have no souls. Although one chink gave 100 yuan to that nigger. Anyways I'm not Chinese. When did anyone in this thread mention anything about China? Why are you talking about chinks?

I could have ignored the nigger but I didn't want to be called a racist. I thought I'd just say No and keep walking but he kept following me and harassing me

Shilling the 1000 lumen infomercial light. Boomer posting.

Also this. If you lift people tend to listen when you tell them to fuck off.

is this in san francisco?

It's summer. The nigger was carrying a bottle that was almost empty and he was waving around that 100 yuan. I didn't want to give him money but I had a spare bottle of tap water so I gave it to him

How many bottles of tap water do you carry is it like a bandolier?

Lol no, that's a shitty imitation of a real taclight. I have a jetbeam.

Ok let's assume you are serious.
I have met some wonderful homeless people as well. I have sat and spoken to them, because they had interesting stories. When I got myself a cuppa, I got them one as well our of common decency.
But giving them money or gibs on a regular basis just instruct them that they can achieve an income (however meager) by doing nothing. It sends the wrong message. If you are homeless, you are SUPPOSED to be hungry. That hunger is what gets you off the streets.
People are too complacent to sit outside greggs (english bakery chain store) and beg for pasties, and people are happy to give them pasties, what are they gonna keep doing?

Homelessness there sounds mild, but here it is out of control because all the city-libs have basically made lifestyles out of feeding the homeless, so they have become 'cozy' on the streets. They have tents up all over town and everything.

I respect your altruism, I really do, but you are not helping them at all, and might actually be doing harm to them. Something to consider mr six digits.

Give them some sage advice: get out of the city, find a nice town and build yourself up from there. There's no shortage of menial work in small towns and villages, also you can build trust with the locals that hopefully translates into free food and housing.
Or you can be some self-entitled rich jackass who thinks a very small token gesture of altruism makes up for however the fuck/whoever the fuck you screwed over to earn your cheque. Your actions reinforces the notion that anyone can make it in the cities, which results in a huge sway of poor and needy taking the get-rich-quick city-life risk.

Dlglts don’t lie. Yeah I see your point, if I was in SF or LA it would make a difference. My town mainly has drifters, vets, and a few druggy homeless. Small enough that we know who the bad ones are and they stay closer to the city during the day as that’s where they make more money. I’m outside of SF but in my city it’s clean, and semi middle / upper class.

Normally I take 2 with me, but I had 3 of them with me on that day.

Then they stand over the body with a solemn face as the Soviet Anthem plays in the background.

Attached: 1532877583308.png (530x492, 13K)

Been there myself dude, panhandlers are a fucking annoyance and should never be entertained ever; best to not only train yourself in basic self defense martial arts but also practicing your body language when you’re out & about on the streets-learn how to tell unwanted company to basically fuck off without opening your mouth. Situational awareness also helps, good to be that bit paranoid at times.

>interacting with sub-humans at all
Blame yourself m8.

>I could have ignored the nigger but I didn't want to be called a racist.
This doesn't happen in the real world.
I don't care what buzzfeed article you link or whatever else anyone here says, this just isn't realistic.
And for that reason, I call bullshit on your entire thread.
But it was interesting anyway.

oh man, almost get. Who's the lucky sod?

You have the right attitude towards the problem. You just need to temper it with a reserved approach.

You sound like someone who genuinely wants to help, so find the best way to do it. You sound like you are good with money, so you could get them aware of schemes that could help them. If they are making an effort to change their situation, you can constantly ask them how they are making progress, and encourage them every chance you get.

Stop giving them free shit, but keep being a good human being. The world needs more of you, and less of sweaty soulless chink OP.

I have to go. Be safe burgerbro.

>speaking to vagrants

Do you also pet the dog with mange larvae?

Do you guys really think that a homeless nigger crack head would ask a Chinese guy or an Amerimutt questions like "what's your name?" and "where are you from?" and "where are you going? where do you live" ?
at 2 am?

I don't think so. That shit only happens to white people.

why the fuck would I lie about a homeless cunt harassing me? I'm trying to warn others about these cunts.

Wake up tomorrow. See some liberal posting about how Jow Forums is full of Beta Cuck, Incel Manlets that are afraid of overweight black Homeless people.
I bet you’re behind the Cuck Cart thread too Femanon...

Thats illegal in the UK im fugged

>run away
I have a car, OP.

What weight class you in?

yeah I actually flip them off sometimes if they are a grill or a guy who is smaller than me. If they're bigger then I just 100% ignore them and move around them.

Brought to you by Antifa™

Completely ignoring works best, but flipping off works about just as well. The absolute worst thing one can do is answer even one of their stupid questions. They'll use anything as a hook to churn shekels. I was eating some fries once and one came up with this ridiculous thing where she asked me if I ate fries more than once a month because then I could just donate and eat a portion of fries a month less or whatever. I told her that if I didn't want to eat fries I wouldn't have bought them so the fact that I did proved that I wanted to eat fries instead of give away my fucking money to Africans and charity managers but then I realised I had already wasted 2 minutes of my life I was never getting back.

Take some coins and throw them at them.

weirdo
this

Middle weight.

Ah cool.