Should americans be excluded from white ethnostate?

Anyone can see what serious problems it could cause in an ethnostate if we have members who have no knowledege of their ancestors or otherwise house some dubious DNA.

Attached: 1510670872917.png (889x696, 133K)

That’s actually a realistic concern, OP.

Attached: 4L_eSwCpubS.jpg (585x584, 156K)

Attached: sivjsiorfv.png (902x78, 9K)

>OP

Attached: no_girls_allowed.jpg (1173x878, 91K)

Pic related, but shifted one more generation (i.e. 1/4 and 1/8 ancestry). 1/4 mutts should be assumed disloyal/apathetic and excluded unless they can prove otherwise for admittance, while 1/8 mutts should be assumed loyal unless they're actively subversive or have suspect family activities/external ties.
The Nuremburg laws hold up well, but I worry that the sheer quantity of mutts would overwhelm what we are trying to achieve, so extra filtering may be necessary. Maybe there could be additional provisions where mutts with 1/4 or even 1/2 admixture can be allowed in, but under the condition of sterilization. If they wanted children, they could adopt a white child.

Disclaimer: I'm 1/4 nonwhite (kike).

Attached: Nuremberg_laws.jpg (3250x2278, 2.11M)

faggoty faggot larping without even knowing he's larping.

>1/4 nonwhite jewish
One drop rule, kike.

That's only for niggers, please let me in...
I only occasionally get the impulse to rub my hands together, I swear!

Attached: goi-kun.jpg (632x640, 56K)

Non-white detected.

Attached: 1532731969722.jpg (480x448, 88K)

Attached: 1532732029304.jpg (960x897, 90K)

Possibly. All Americans, Canadians, Australians, etc. will need to be tested to make sure they aren't full of shitskin DNA. But given how shitskins have invaded every white country we will all need to be tested.

>no knowledege of their ancestors
Do you know your ancestors all the way back from 5 generations and beyond?

>should americans be excluded from white ethnostate?
100% yes.

Attached: 1521314918850.png (1024x957, 620K)

Any sensible person does. It's just matter of digging back.

What's sensible about giving a shit about anyone who died before you were born provided their only real achievement was causing your birth?

Women were always whores though so your family tree might not be totally accurate.

yes. so should italians, greeks, iberians, slavs, irish, english, etc.

basically anyone with brown/red hair, green eyes, manlets, etc.

the white ethnostate is only for tall, blond haired, blue eyed scandinavians

Europeans all use meme flags because they're embarrassed to represent their country. They don't even have an identity anymore since Islam is taking over lmao.
I also think it's cute how you think Europe will have an ethnostate in the future. Europe is lost. The ethnostate is here. Euro trash just larp about it.
Kek

britbong. can confirm am embarassed to represent. give me a shame marriage or gtfo.

The "ethnostate" will cover all of Europe, Northern Asia, and the US and Canada. Possible the whole of North America and some of the Middle East if dune coons and beaners don't play their cards right. It'll be globalism for whites only. One language, one currency, and one federal state. Pedos and jews get the bullet without trial.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

only people who got 100% european from DNA test can join. bonus points for 100% match from one country

well then how fucked are you

kek

He's 56% fucked.

>They don't even have an identity anymore
You are the one to talk, consumerist jew slave.

>mfw it is >99%

Attached: crying wojak.jpg (205x246, 8K)

not fucked at all

Attached: ancestry.png (1096x632, 41K)

absolutely

>Should americans be excluded from white ethnostate?
Americans should be excluded from this planet.

Q predicted this