Will he win, Brazucabros?

Will he win, Brazucabros?

Attached: Jair_Bolsonaro.jpg (800x481, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1745691615577701
youtube.com/watch?v=_x0vgcRu3KY
youtube.com/watch?v=6rA1PH4Kj50
youtube.com/watch?v=57X5O4rP9EY
youtube.com/watch?v=W7v7s-_6lmE
youtube.com/watch?v=041YPJI5zz8
americasquarterly.org/content/heir-brazils-monarchy-enters-political-ring
youtube.com/watch?v=h2siVON7RLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9SMnACF0AQw
youtube.com/watch?v=OqdADjxjSpM
youtube.com/watch?v=XMXEEjMkUCI
archive.li/lP8ZU
archive.li/CXV2Z
zuckbook.com/eymaelOficial/posts/884208031778245?comment_id=884237701775278&comment_tracking={
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is Jared Taylor doing in another country’s politics?

No. Like Donot Drumpf, Ja-eat-shit Boo-kys-aro is a Russian spy.

I seriously hope so

not feeling it...

Trump was smarter, had more connections, was richer and actually had a solid and organized conservative voter base behind him.

Hes a jew

Can you tell me what the end game is? How will Russia become the next giga power?

ignore this monkey
they said a lot of things about trump and yet he won
this election will be decided by Kek, chaotic magick and memes not by fucking normies
and guess what
we already won, screencap this niggers
we'll have the imperial vp

Maybe. He has the highest intention of votes, but he's really stupid, dumb and overrated. When the presidential debates start, he will probably lose many of their voters.

HES A JEW!

the cringe, my god

>cringe
thought-terminating cliche, not an argument

t. paid shill

yeah vote for the cuck or god forbot the junglecommie

I want him to win dumbass, but that doesn't mean I can't see all the problems with him and this god forsaken country

only if the elections are fake

Of course he will

Don't ask stupid questions

>when presidential debate starts
HOLY SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT THEN! Well these surely will be fun as fuck.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

They will trick the suburban and rural retards to vote the Russians want, so they can weaken their host nation and make Russia powerful.

You huebros better make a subtitled video of those debates.

Attached: 1502396844427.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

You forgot the electronic vote, that's a fucking fraud. People who vote "blank" end up giving their vote to (((other politics))).

Yeah you fucking retard, now go vote for your capeshit coroné

>make use of democracy
>vote is obligatory
See? This is the problem of this forsaken land, also, people who vote blank should be exiled, anyway.

>Make Brazil powerless by helping elect the best choice from the cesspool of Brazilian politics where literal criminal and communist are running for office

I for one welcome our Russian reptilian overlord at least my economy will be better than Europe

Fellow monkey men, do you think that Lula will be able to participate in the elections? If so, is there even a chance for Bolsonaro?

>we'll have the imperial vp
He chose general Mourão as VP, I would have preferred the prince since Mourão is a manlet that looks like a venezuelan while Luiz is charismatic and smart.

That's not how it works, they only count valid votes, it's still stupid to throw your vote away.

The judge in charge of him already said a billion times they won't release him, I don't understand why people are still taking PT's habeas corpus spam seriously when it gets denied every single time.

Also TSE's president said Lula's ineligibility is obvious, PT knows he won't be able to run and that's their plan, they want to make noise with Lula getting barred by Ficha Limpa to transfer his votes to Haddad.

Probably, but Brazil will continue to be shit.

really?
ffs i was having the boner of my life
sauce? last one i got was dis

Attached: 1533425084171.png (544x626, 480K)

This faggot chose that manlet Mourão as his VP instead of the prince. Lost my vote.

why is it so shit though
why is there so much violence
GINI index improved from 63 to 51 yet violence has not decreased
half the population earns around 300 bucks a month which is poor but not 'I'll shoot you for your phone' poor. there are poorer countries with less violent crime

why is there so much violent crime

> t. Amoeda voter

You are the Jew, americunt

Because the centralist government dehydrates local power, this Ivory Tower is extremely disconnected from the needs of each state and municipality.
The federal government controls over 40% of the GDP, this money is used for bullshit like social programs and corruption instead of security and education.
Bolsonaro's minister of economy talks about all this, he's a really smart and knowledgeable guy and the only hope for this country.

Are you retarded? One of the guy's mentor os Olavo de Carvalho, whos one of the most influential minds on neo-eurasianism/russian aggression. You can't get more anti-russian/chinese/iranian than him.

desu I'm not a supporter of him. But I think the odds of him winning are high and, considering the other candidates, I'll probably vote for him.
Bolsonaro is kind of stupid with low intelectual abilities and made the worst choice for the vice president (a general). He should have taken the crazy woman of the impeachment or the "prince" instead, who are much more able than the general (in political affairs)

I like Amoêdo and his proposals are pretty close to Bolsonaro's, he would be my first choice if he had any chance of winning, it's the lefties that hate them.

That woman is a radical progressive, she cant be trusted with. The prince was by far the best option.

blablabla

sip shit motherfucker

Amoêdo is literally the best candidate by far. Too bad he's pretty unknown by the general population, and thus has no chance of winning.

> cucked progressive libshit from a UN supporting party
> beat option

Yeah, but at least she had more charisma with other segments of the eletorate due to impeachment. Bu I think the prince was better too. He would rise the feminine votes thanks to the prince status. Bolsonaro could use it instead of chosing a general that will not rise his support with the undecided electorate but only make his decided voters happy

Bolsonaro announced that the prince will be the minister of foreign relations, the idea of a king-wannabe having to kiss the ass of foreign leaders is funny to me but it's a good choice, he's a really smart guy.

t. Doesn't know or understand shit about Partido Novo

> officially supported the UN 2030 agenda, despite denying it
> didnt make a single move against the abortion movement so far
Novo is a Far-Kike party.

>why is there so much violence
Internal migrations + liberation theology +1979 divorce law + social engineering (via Globo TV) + post right-wing dictatorship "human rightism" + outbreak of cocaine consuming = Social desagregation
>B-but niggers!
Wrong, currently we are going WORSE than niggers. Brazil is the only country in the world, include Africans, where IQ is DECREASING
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1745691615577701

Ooooh, now I've understood. Now everything makes sense. Now the pieces have fit.

Attached: ZHWxT7qjBqVvGhdQ9ecUjbxuPiXS96sZA0oX_hjJBfa5i93IcYCsdWGgs_JlnIJHyMnNSYCp-vE6Ct_Vtv8LV8e7YpJ8AWT_q3hH (529x278, 19K)

>Voting for Itaú kike party
Topkek

Yes. He has the most solid support (80% of his voters they'll vote for him for sure and there's no chance they'll change their vote; he has 20% so he'll sure be in the 2nd round) and the left is divided, as is the "center".

Bolsonaro vids in english:

Bolsonaro reacts fo Fidel Castro's death
youtube.com/watch?v=_x0vgcRu3KY

The media shilling against Bolsonaro
youtube.com/watch?v=6rA1PH4Kj50

Bolsonaro fight with retarded leftist student
youtube.com/watch?v=57X5O4rP9EY

bolsonaro confronts "human rights defenders" about the death of cops
youtube.com/watch?v=W7v7s-_6lmE

one of his most famous interviews, especially around 5:20 forwards
youtube.com/watch?v=041YPJI5zz8

possible Future VP/foreign minister interview in english to an american news agency
> Before pleasantries had run their course, Luiz Philippe de Orléans e Bragança launched into one of his favorite themes, sounding very much like Donald Trump as he commented about the recent influx of impoverished Venezuelans and Haitians into Brazil. “You can now come into our country without any documentation whatsoever,” he stated in perfect English, “and that creates tremendous havoc for security. If you don’t have control of any kind over migration, your country can simply be over-run and your territory is no longer valid as a sovereign place for your own people.”
americasquarterly.org/content/heir-brazils-monarchy-enters-political-ring

Murican talking about Brazil
youtube.com/watch?v=h2siVON7RLQ

Alex Jones talks about Bolsonaro, gun control in brazil
youtube.com/watch?v=9SMnACF0AQw

>brazil has a prince? wtf
see
→ →

youtube.com/watch?v=OqdADjxjSpM
youtube.com/watch?v=XMXEEjMkUCI

Attached: 1533260019935[1].png (1000x1000, 60K)

All the info you need about the br elections on these two archive pages
archive.li/lP8ZU
archive.li/CXV2Z
BTW EYMAEL IS GETTING REDPILLED, TALKING ABOUT SOCIAL KEKISM

zuckbook.com/eymaelOficial/posts/884208031778245?comment_id=884237701775278&comment_tracking={

Attached: 1533260187453[1].jpg (710x433, 51K)

Amoedo is so cucked his fan-base says vetoing laws is DICTATORSHIP to justify him being a cuck on abortion