Iran

The fuck happened to Iran? Today it looks like every other middle eastern shithole.

youtube.com/watch?v=uom4tsjSAWc&t=26s

Attached: 3C54366200000578-4148684-image-a-123_1485530531900.jpg (961x631, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_revival
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Iran is way better today than the gay, degenerate shithole it was in the 80s.

>sees flag
nevermind

This is why i use meme flags on Jow Forums

In all seriousness, why do you see Iran as having declined? They are a bigger player in geopolitics than they've ever been since the empire. Because of luxuries? Save your soul first.

Islam. The same thing will happen to Sweden, but not NZ

Wow nigger, behead yourself

Sweden would be lucky if it somehow turned into an anti-kike mountain fortress that fights degeneracy.

>all the photos of the old "good Iran" are from Teheran

Teheran is not the same as Iran my cucked norse friend. You should ask non-Teheranese how "good" it was back them

A revolution happened and the crazies took over.

islam set in

Attached: 1527823368081.jpg (2000x1188, 458K)

Why does Jow Forums idolize Iranians when Turks are whiter? ( If for no other reason than Turks mixed with their slavic rape toys for centuries. )

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Revolution
This happened
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_revival
and then this happened.

probably b/c iranian bvlls are the only ones calling out the judeascherschwein menace in contemporary times.

I wonder..

Attached: 153shlw1642561623.png (1160x1664, 1.31M)

>lashing
>didnt even break the skin
get out of here with that fake shit

yeah, looks like a chemical peel.

Islamist theocracy happened.

But that's a good thing according to the brain dead poltards, because that helps them resist the jew. If this was 1960 they'd say the same thing about Cuba

Because Iran makes jews very very mad

Under the shas It was illegal to show any Islamic tendency. Hijab was banned for example.

Attached: 1532794931469.png (1754x1034, 940K)

>t. ahmed ibn al-arabi

>Today it looks like every other middle eastern shithole.
American sanctions and drought

>Today it looks like every other middle eastern shithole.
Except it totally doesn't

Yeah, the real rebels fight globohomo by playing videogames and posting on twitter.

>American sanctions and drought
Right, blame everything on the fucking americans. Yes sanctions are bad, but the fact is, the whole regime set the country back by at least 20 years. They fought a war with Iraq which would of never happened if the shah wasn't overthrown that lasted 8 years and stopped any progress or advancements, and the next 8 years were spent rebuilding what ever was before the war. Iran was in a standstill for 16 years, add an extra 9 years for shoving their religion down everyone's throat turning half of the population into a bunch of religious dumbfucks, getting sanctioned for chimping out against the west, the huge amount of corruption that is due to the people in power and finally the brain drain that is due to the torture and jailing of any intellectual that is worth a damn. Fucktards set the iranians back by the very least 20 years, perhaps even more. Iran under the shah was on its way to be a major power and and a relatively advanced country with a high HDI. Without a doubt, they would of probably surpassed most of eastern europe and israel today if the country wasn't overtaken by a bunch of inbred religious zealots. The iranian people deserve the living conditions they have right now for being a bunch of dumbfucks.

What living conditions are you talking aobut, you absolute bugman? You fucking retards pretend like it's NK up there, but it's nothing of the sort. Iran wasn't going to become a major power. It was the UK's lapdog. The war with Iraq was instigated by the fucking UK and USA. Go gape your tranny wife, degenerate.

Because pol is still upset about Constantinople

They are the result of hippy's thinking it would be cool to be a radical Islamic nation.
The Hippies from the West are a bit older now, but they are trying to catch up.

Fuck Iranians. They came here as refugees and the thanks we got was 10 times more rape. Iranians must GTFO the west

Attached: Screenshot_20180730-213023_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 661K)

They have low iq (84) so that's why it's a shithole.

It was a few years ago, faggot, check it out, it's called google.

Attached: i_love_islam.jpg (650x819, 90K)

I case you're wondering, I highly doubt the one nigger in this thread is actually from the US.

meanwhile italian women

Attached: 20292915_1849039315412591_5396535209138940220_n.jpg (830x960, 86K)

Meanwhile France in general..

Attached: France_map.jpg (1000x949, 356K)

You're an italian, a mafioso and a beggar. Thousands of your people every day come here begging even niggers and mudslime for a job. That's because italy is ruled by italians, a lazy and semite race.

Attached: 1533153827004.jpg (371x417, 71K)

every jew does

Sure we are bud!
How's that culture in France going btw?
I hear it's a great achievement!!
Fuck those ignorant people who thinks that your cucked!!
Diversity is your strength!!
( not mine sadly )

Attached: France_Is_Diverse.jpg (2048x1536, 790K)

When I was doing a years exchange in Stockholm I got vilified by my lecturer and classmates because I asked how socioeconomic explains sexual crimes. Lecturer called it a "cheap question" and left it at that. WTF Sweden!?

Well i guess he wanted to keep his job you how it is...

This is what happened to Iraq also, it looks like that the world completely changed after 9/11, it was extremely rare to see muslim women wearing hijab for example and now almost all of them do

he's a shitskin larping as french

I think so too.
I bet he wants the EU caliphate.

Attached: Turkish_flag.jpg (2000x1333, 83K)

Tehran was an oasis, a jewel before the sandnigger reconquista.