Are Japanese actually subhuman and degenerate?

I was just reading about the Nanking Massacre

>A large number of rapes were done systematically by the Japanese soldiers as they went from door to door, searching for girls, with many women being captured and gang raped.[54] The women were often killed immediately after being raped, often through explicit mutilation[55] or by penetrating vaginas with bayonets, long sticks of bamboo, or other objects. Young children were not exempt from these atrocities and were cut open to allow Japanese soldiers to rape them.[56]

Every culture that isn't Christian is extremely degenerate if put into the correct conditions, and Japan isn't exempt.

Attached: twice3.jpg (960x640, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom
youtube.com/watch?v=cj2uhyfVNmQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_mutilation_of_Japanese_war_dead
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Parker_Ray
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Bittaker_and_Roy_Norris
youtube.com/watch?v=YFB9VrLncUg
youtube.com/watch?v=5NZ7mCSyUjs
youtube.com/watch?v=weRKlBGszhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

During WWII it was well documented that we'd place captured Japs face first in ant hills so they'd clean the skulls for a souvenir. It was our side that documented that.
Eh. Sometimes you gotta stab a baby.

Attached: 1525821138965.jpg (1340x1003, 198K)

Well, Asia have tendency to look down on human's life. Like japan's kamikaze. chinese culture revoultion, korea's Bodo League massacre..

I anticipate another in china. They could use it.

dear god what is that photo

please don't tell me it's another Junko Furuta type of thing

Doesn't sound like a fairy tale for propaganda or anything

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

At the beginning of December, Furuta attempted to call the police. However, she was discovered by Hiroshi before she could say anything. When the police phoned back, Miyano informed them that it was a mistake. As punishment, they doused her legs and feet in lighter fluid and set them on fire. They also shoved a large bottle into her anus, causing severe bleeding. She reportedly went into convulsions. During their trial, they stated that they thought she was faking a seizure, so they set her on fire again. She survived these injuries, and continued to be raped and tortured. Furuta is reported to have asked her captors on multiple occasions to "kill her and get it over with", but they refused. Instead, they forced her to sleep outside on the balcony (it was winter at that time) and locked her in a freezer. One of the kidnappers told the court that her hands and legs were so badly damaged that it took her over an hour to drag herself downstairs to use the washroom. Due to the severity of the torture, she eventually lost bladder and bowel control and was beaten for soiling the carpets. She was also unable to drink water or consume food and would vomit after each attempt. She was also severely beaten for this.

The brutality of the attacks drastically altered Furuta's appearance. Her face was so swollen that it was difficult to make out her features. Her body was also severely crippled, giving off a rotting smell that caused the four boys to lose sexual interest in her. As a result, the boys kidnapped and gang-raped a 19-year-old woman who, like Furuta, was on her way home from work.

The Japanese are degenerate

Attached: Junko.jpg (220x301, 13K)

hiroshima is worse you know

I know, right? Look at how they've sexualized this little girl.

Attached: marina-nagasawa_20170930_094414.jpg (700x393, 48K)

Is it even possible to rape someone with an asian penis?

>this isn't a normal occurrence everywhere
Seriously stories like this are uncovered at least 3 times a year in America. Yes crazy people like this exist and they're doing it right now as we speak it could be your neighbor

i like white women much moer

R-r-rekt?

>Seriously stories like this are uncovered at least 3 times a year in America. Yes crazy people like this exist and they're doing it right now as we speak it could be your neighbor

Lol okay show me one

>b-but..hiroshima saved lives!

Oh wait...

Attached: 1518475869856m.jpg (880x1024, 144K)

uhhh... what's your point?

That's just fucking gross dude

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

Fuck dude

Attached: image.jpg (630x748, 174K)

I know right? Despicable.

Attached: 63.jpg (770x771, 53K)

Human trafficking is a real thing as well
Literally happening to hundreds of girls right now
It's what Jow Forums is always trying to get to the bottom of. Do you know how much weird shit goes on in Hollywood

Attached: IMG_1201.jpg (640x778, 105K)

Sorry Chang we like the Japs better than the Chinese.

Attached: 1527780233240.png (883x837, 44K)

That's all in the past. They're civilized nowadays.

>I'm making the argument that brutal murders don't happen all the time in America
Bold move, let's see if it pans out for you.

Yeah sure. If your IQ is above 100 you should realize that the demonization of the conquered by the conquerer always happens.

the rape of nanking was about as real as the holocaust. The japanese and germans opposed the jews, so they both got vilified.

Nanking didn't happen but it should have.

Attached: eeeee.png (854x470, 388K)

well they raped woman from like 5yo to 90

who gives a shit? the only good chink is a dead chink.

HOLOHOAX
RAPE OF SHAMKING
THE HISTORY BOOK WRITERS WERE JEWS
DONT TRUST THE SMEAR STORIES ABOUT THE ONES WHO WENT UP AGAINST THEM

They had a chair they'd strap naked comfort women to that forced them to spread their legs apart so they literally could not refuse sex from any man. I feel like I've seen images like this in hentai...

Attached: 42dee17b4ca507042027db9dd0c48508--nanking-massacre-private-parts.jpg (690x476, 45K)

Oh fugg

this is not an excuse, but...

the japanese troops were a bunch of dumb rednecks conscripted into fighting a war that they didn't care about, and they were pretty much starving to death and just went berserk under these conditions. japan was a shitty, dying military dictatorship at the time.

I can only recall some cut-up bodies being found, but no torture case even remotely comparable.

based

Pretty good movie if you have yellow fever or white savior complex.

youtube.com/watch?v=cj2uhyfVNmQ

Attached: MV5BMjE3OTUzODA3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDk5NTUyNw@@._V1_.jpg (1000x1481, 524K)

dude the rape is the best part of being a soldier. its only faggy countries like ours that frown on it.

>eat raw fish
What the fuck is wrong with them? That is absolutely disgusting.

This one was pretty odd 3 girls kid napped and chained to the basement. He'd rape and give falcon punches to them every time they were pregnant. He tied them up as punching bags and eventually had a daughter with one that gave birth in the basement
There was other weird shit too He did but he was able to keep it secret for so long

Attached: IMG_1202.jpg (675x380, 45K)

Everyone committed massacres and atrocities. How are you any different than SJWs who only focus on crimes committed by whites?

>he doesn't eat ceviche

Probably the best thing that came out of your colonies.

My grandpa had a Jap skull he kept as a war trophy, it was pretty common
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_mutilation_of_Japanese_war_dead

Freezing kills the parasites. Plus there's only a small health risk with seafood.

How come it's always ignorant burgers who start these shitty threads?

A lot of the respectability of modern Japanese culture can be traced back to them learning their lessons from the ww2 atrocities

Q predicted this

Look up Unit 731.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Parker_Ray
Also the toy box killer

Having the highest IQ would mean more if they didn't also have a drastically higher statistic of people cheating on tests.

lets not judge until we hear his side of the story. maybe there was a good reason.

This, it's completely natural desu. Anything sadistic is sick tho

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Bittaker_and_Roy_Norris
I prefer the tool box killers

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_mutilation_of_Japanese_war_dead
you burger mutts are animals

>nanking really happnened

the pupretrator was named Ariel Castro

typical burger

Attached: image-494012-galleryV9-vjyx-494012.jpg (850x637, 82K)

Nah.
All Asians are autistic, but japs tend to focus theirs into lawful purposes - at the time that was imperialism and chink slaying.

Also, you believe that they made human lampshades in auschwitz?
Cos the chinks crying about nanking are pretty much doing the typical commie propaganda thing, like the soviets did.
They doctored a hell of a lot of photos.

>Average white woman
youtube.com/watch?v=YFB9VrLncUg

>Average Japanese woman
youtube.com/watch?v=5NZ7mCSyUjs

Attached: download (2).jpg (208x243, 6K)

Can we get shamking conspiracy trending like holohoax

if i were in an army with a brutal pace in a brutal war you better believe i'd be raping every fucking woman i saw along the way

>Average white woman
Average burger skank is what you wanted to type in the box Juan

What's your source OP? Chinese government? Iris Chang? Iris Chang was a fraudster who blew her own head off.

Yawn, this shit is old and gay.

Do the cannibal guy next time. He actually killed whites.

>muh 6 million dead ching chongs

This. Nobody likes the Zerg.

Eating raw meat is implicitly white. ZOG says to cook your food at all costs because they totally want you to be healthy and know what's best; do the opposite of whatever ZOG says.

youtube.com/watch?v=weRKlBGszhY

I know right?
Like, sure that fucking sucks and is horrific, but I'm fairly sure shit like this is a daily occurrence in China, nigger countries, and nigger cities in otherwise white countries.
Japs are autists, like all Asians so when they do crime they do it super autistically.
Japs are way better than chankoro though cos the average jap is a generally law abiding, polite and socially conscious person whereas Chang is the opposite.

Be proud of your war crimes.

asian as a whole are sub souless humans

Nah man.
As an absolute non-weeb, who didn't really like my trip to Japan, cos japs are weird, I can categorically say that the japs aren't the same as the chinks.
All Asians are like autistic whites, but the chankoro have had hundreds upon hundreds of years of basically raping, eating and murdering themselves and having the same done to them by other types of Asians.
The japs' isolation from the mainland did mean that a level of social intelligence was preserved where China's was eroded.

Like think about places like Harlem - back in the day there were probably some okay niggers, but over time the good ones either left or were crimed.
So all that was left were the worst elements that then create a perpetual cycle of degeneracy - china has the same thing but over an awful long time.
Progressive dumbing down of the peasants to make them follow the leader, and promotion of crookedness and cruelty in the "higher classes."

I knew that in Japan, if I got hurt or something, I'd be helped.
In China I wouldn't have been.

I can't express in strong enough terms how utterly inhuman the Chinese are.
The japs are just weird.

Also, Korea is way better than changland, it's like autism focused wholly on trivial, fashionable shit.

I'd rank Asians like:

Japs - - -> power gap- - -> Mongolia = Korea - - -> Taiwan - - -> all sea countries, from least Muslim to most - - -> ultra giganigga power gap - - - > China.

The culprits in this story weren't ethnically Japanese and occasions like this are EXTREME rarities in Japanese culture. You are the real degenerate. Crime rates in Japan are low, and they'll stay low because unlike the non-degenerate by your admission people of the West, the Asians don't give a shit about war crimes, guilt or ethnomasochism.

>niggers attacking humans
Are you two retarded? Might as well post bear attacks.

Nevermind they were ethnically Japanese, thought I read somewhere that they were Korean. Either way, this is the one incident that Jow Forums always points to in order to out "Japanese degeneracy." The point stands.

>Christians never committed war crimes
this is what americans actually believe

>Every culture that isn't Christian is extremely degenerate if put into the correct conditions, and Japan isn't exempt.

Christcucks are apex degenerates and domesticated jew slaves. I'd much rather have a secular nation like Japan than you sub-human retards. You bring the rest of us down, you are the weakest link from which all other perverse Jewish philosophies have spread.

Attached: 1488769499814.png (800x600, 735K)

the fuck is a chankoro?

>Swallowing the nip pill
Cringe

I'm doing some searches but I don't think that this is any specific attack. Anyone know what this is?
[spoiler]she looks very pretty. i like the bell hair [/spoiler]

Attached: DXX4wEwUMAA9d0V.jpg (1200x898, 170K)

>I can't express in strong enough terms how utterly inhuman the Chinese are.
The japs are just weird.

>Japs - - -> power gap- - -> Mongolia = Korea - - -> Taiwan - - -> all sea countries, from least Muslim to most - - -> ultra giganigga power gap - - - > China.

I'm glad you understand how repulsive the Chinks are. They are one of the greatest threats to the wets besides the tribe. Chinks need to be made a priority 1 target for ethnic cleansing in western nations on the day of the rope. Nothing but back-stabbing subversive rats.

There's nothing confirming or refuting the theory that they were Yakuza affiliated Zainichi Koreans. The parents' ignoring the cruelty suggests racial animosity imo

>Tfw looks exactly like my ex

Attached: 1526102417631.jpg (680x547, 67K)

Well they aren't people, that's for sure.

Lol at this insect pretending it even feels enough emotion to ever cringe.

I wonder what the PTSD rate as well as the percentage that actively aimed at the enemy was for americans in europe vs americans in pacific. A lot of the stress probably comes from shooting at other humans and its probably worse if they look like you or people you know. Japanese people look a lot different so it was probably easier to dehumanize them. Ofc there was also the war crimes committed by the japanese that was well know at the time, like the bataan death march.

IIRC the number of soldiers that actually aimed at the enemy or even fired their weapon in combat was pretty low for soldiers in Europe.

>>Tfw looks exactly like my ex
Hey me too.

Attached: Sensei Lock On!.png (631x960, 193K)

Well, I googled "chankoro" already. I like that word, I think I'll use it from now on. Fuck chinks.

arr rook same

>only niggers want to rape girls
There's money to be made from white slavery.
Are you willfully stupid?

Attached: sana.webm (1920x1080, 2.23M)

Just saves energy, this is some vanilla looking BDSM shit. As far as what happens to conquered women, that's not a whole lot.

Don't forget OP, that's wartime propaganda. It may be true, but your own horrors aren't viewed with the same embellishments.

It was essentially payment.
Soldiers get a decent wage and fed now, so not so many excuses to be animals.

it never happened

lmao at the enternally butthurt chinks

Saged

Is that a psyker?

Yes, yes they are. I got transferred to my company's Japan branch and have been living here for two years now. It's got its perks but overall it's an overhyped shithole weebs have no real clue about.

Ask the Finns

Well they're not white so what can you expect? And they have the audacity to screech about "muh evil soviet rapes".

you misspelled 'heretic'

Attached: 1526957035942.jpg (800x1051, 112K)

>raping someone with a penis
sounds pretty gay

Attached: traps.jpg (477x636, 60K)

Attached: tumblr_omd56dSrut1w6y0p0o1_500.jpg (500x666, 111K)

What if the penis is feminin?
>WHAT IF HE GOT A GIRLY DIK

Attached: 1525694163737.png (1246x1558, 474K)

To be honest, i am almost 40, my asian gf is almost 30 but she still looks like she is 20. Her mom, who is 60, still looks like she is 30. Asians, like their cars just have lots of mileage in them. You get more bang for your buck. She love you long time.