Tattoos

It seems like only tough guys used to have tattoos. Now every millennial and their mother has one...and they ain't tough.

What happened?

Attached: f8dc45452302d6bc58431b9417edda21--tat-wwii.jpg (550x495, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/23bRhTHUfgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Father issues and attention seekers plus (((they))) sure push them along with the rest of their degeneracy

Attached: 632.jpg (590x350, 30K)

Not having tattoos is the new having tattoos.

Attached: t.jpg (700x496, 119K)

pretty much lol

No social conciseness for having one.

Attached: beleaua.jpg (603x559, 234K)

Tattoos used to be for the scum of society.

They don't hurt like they used to for one.

Only people allowed to have tattos sailors and natives.

how many fucking tattoo threads do we need at one time? why the fuck are you all making these threads all the sudden, is it coordinated? reeeee

Did you mean consequences or consciousness, vodka nigger?

Attached: 1391206054418.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

Seriously?

Because people who get tats think their being an "individualist" or some shit because the tattoo means something to them personally but it really doesn't mean anything other than they're a retard

It's an effiminated generation its response to seeking traits they associate as masculine. The idea that being a man or a woman can be purchased as a commodity. Many such cases.

A rolls-royce doesn't need flashy wheels and acid vinyls to impress anyone, unlike some jap shitbox. A rolls is the king. The same goes to men.

Inkjecta gun made it piss easy to make tatts

sailors 'n soldiers? ok.
everybody else? ridiculous, ugly and weak. if you are a strong chad you don't have to cover your body with whack symbols. a clean skin for a clean mind. change your mind - not your skin.

Actually they used to be only for quaeres.
Now they are the merely badge that says 'desperate normie consumer'.

The exact same way how Jow Forums attracted normalfags and left before it became what it is now, nu-Jow Forums. Normalfags, women and non-whites basically are killing every hobby you ever liked.

I'll tell ya what happened. It started back in the 80's with Mickey Rourke. He was the only star that rode a Harley and had tattoos when no other muthafucka did. In fact, Harley Davidson were dying in the ass because they made shit bikes and if it wasn't for Mickey riding around Hollywood in a leather vest being a bad ass with his tatts getting the 'coolness' back in the news then Harley would most likely be history. That was the first rebirth of this look. Then in the 90's Pulp Fiction came along doing it's bit with glamourising body piercings and Red Hot Chilli Peppers had fashion tatts and the biggest band at the time Guns N' Roses had tatts. So all this shit became a perfect storm so to speak and made its way into the heads of retards and we have what we have to this very fucking day. Here endeth the lesson.

kek
this boomer knows what's up

commoditization of sex and attraction

cosmetics
surgery
tattoos
fashion

it's all about convincing retards that if they trade away all their money they can become more sexually attractive and get a desirable mate

this fails an important step

sexual attraction exists for a REASON
that reason is the identification of good genetic stock - healthy, intelligent, creative, capable

you cannot do an end-run around natural selection and evolution, not in the long term. commoditization of sex has a dysgenic effect on society, as it allows otherwise unattractive people to get sexual partners they should not have, because their genetics are not actually desirable

this leads to a growing population of inbred ugly retards
this increases resource demand while providing the population with underperforming individuals
it's a reciple for disaster - all across the west we see this: Disaster, disaster, disaster. We are breeding the dumb, importing the retarded, and punishing the desirable. This is happening for one simple reason: money

the west has lost all sense. The only thing that exists now is money
money money money money gimme gimme money

no corporation consideres the potential effects of their business on the population. Advertising (a truly despicable act in its present state of scientifically designed psychological abuse and evolutionary reflex exploitation), pollution, labor, etc. etc. the only thing that matters is the money and FUCK what it does to society. Society can fucking burn, so long as I got muh profits for my 30-60 years of life. Let it all burn, just so a generation or three can frolick in hedonistic excess

There is so much wrong with western society I hardly even know where to begin, but this senseless drive for profit-at-ALL-COST is destroying our race, our culture, our environment, our society itself.

this is going to bite humanity in the ass, very hard. nature has a way of dealing with organisms that cannot control themselves:

she kills them. She kills them until the survivors have learned, at the very genetic level, not to be fucking retards.

They became socially acceptable.

Tattoos are a way to burn every possible bridge in your life except one of manual labor and entry level positions. It's a psychological comfort blanket to adopt into your identity the fact that you will never amount to anything unless you're a rapper or a boxer or something stupid like that.

Will Sweden ever de-castrate itself?

Non-tattoo here
Personally I think tattoos are hideous on females. Seriously bitch, you think I want to look at a fucking giraffe on your arm for the rest of my life, lel ur so so random and quirky XD
I will never wife a tattoo'd degenerate.

Corporations exist to serve the desires and needs of the populace. They can't dictate anything to a population with strong norms.
Without God to act as the moral authority you get leftist outrage mobs and collectivists asserting their own sick hatred or rationalism as the moral authority.
Laws and social norms crumble without a moral authority.
Get the social standards in order and the corporations will change to fit the needs of the non degenerate population.
You're not wrong, you just have the pieces backwards.

They still are a sign of faggots that make poor life choices. On a side note. One of you should start a tattoo removal business, the demand should be increasing.

As everything ruined by normies goes: In the past, tough guys (not all, but some at least) got tattoos, while weaker ones almost never got any. The created impression (If you have a tatoo, you are tough!!!!") attracted Normies, who would like to appear tough, too, without the work of actually being tough. Oh, and don't forget about group think and rebellious attitudes. Tatoos can be thought of as a way to "get back at my stale parents", which may be another huge reason for millenial normies to get some.

>Corporations exist to serve the desires and needs of the populace
DESIRES not NEEDS

Corporations provide desires and never ask "should I do this?" like feeding a kid candy non-stop. Yes, the child desires candy but he does not NEED candy

Look at the actual end result of cosmetic surgery: We allow ugly people to breed. We get more ugly people. They breed, too. We get more and more ugly people, we get higher and higher cosmetic surgery profit.

There is a perverse incentive to make the population ugly and unhealthy as fuck, and then sell them the cure.

This is NOT RIGHT

THIS IS DESTROYING OUR CIVILIZATION

Stop and fucking think about the shit you are doing to society

I really like you, Leaf. I was just discussing this very matter over breakfast.

Some of my normie friends keep pestering me about getting a tattoo. They're sporting all kinds of cancerous ink, mainly nintendo-related shit. They've wasted thousands of NOK on the stupidest fucking tattoos, and they get annoyed when I tell them I won't get one. I'm 33 and married, why would I need a tattoo for fuck sake?
I get the same feeling of cultish mentality as I get with vegans and stoners. Just fuck off already.

You forgot Pamela Anderson getting the wire tattoo on her Arm. You must be getting old. Lots of 40's and 50's chicks have barbed wire tats on their arm. Next start looking tribal tats and it goes from there.

Attached: tats.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Ok, I agree with you on one aspect. If a population is in moral decline, the corporations will accelerate it. You're right about that. It's why the entire moral foundation of a country can fall out from under them overnight, like the secularization of Quebec in the 50s. It was the last European country that went from almost all Catholic to hardly any at all. They went from an average family size of 12 to 13 to a 1.2 birth rate, lowest in the world. Then if you were a lapsed Catholic in Quebec you were 10 times more likely to be a separatist, because people seek a moral authority. Without God they're likely to turn to nationalism to fill that hole. There are similar examples all over the world.

But you can't give candy to a kid that has not only a strong moral foundation but also a family and community to support healthy dietary habits. Can't give candy to a kid that has never tasted the candy to be corrupted by the knowledge of the temptation.

It became a trend kinda like the 80s.

Exactly.

Attached: 1528834062409.png (1280x1024, 1.16M)

The 90s happened. Once Korn and Limp Bizkit became popular 20 years ago everyone started getting tattoos... and its only gotten worse since then.

Attached: 1517175765129.gif (300x186, 445K)

And the Chilli Peppers and Guns n Roses in the early 90s. As for women, it was Pamela Anderson, Sporty Spice and a couple of other rock chicks making tattoos popular.

Tfw I see a guy today who only gets to see his two children by taking them to the vacation spot where I live. And the daughter is covered in tattoos.

You ever notice how there seems to be a shit load of people all with the same tattoo? I said it a long time ago if you gotta have a tattoo get one that says something about who you are as a person. Don't get one because you think it's cool or because other people are gonna think you are cool. All the one's I have actually mean something and reflect who I am as a person.

And no I'm not covered in them nor will I ever be.

I usually joke with that I've got a tattoo for every man I've killed. Jokes aside, that would probably be the only reason for me to ever get one.

probably when new swedes start castrating old swedes publicly.
But that might be too late

You should get a tattoo of a butt that has a butt shaped tattoo on it and you should put it on your butt.

all the cool kids have blemish free skin now

nah. blame the dying late 80s punk scene. everybody had a mowhawk and leather jack with studs so the next step to trying to look badass and outdo your big brother was tats and peircings.

so much THIS. we need more leafs like you.

same with higher education for dumb people. we need to go back to when most people dropped out after grade 8.

Hey man don't be cruel. I didn't finish the 10th grade and I left school. You know it wasn't like I was learning anything anyways.

Sorry leafbro, burgers do not understand that basic shit. That capitalism feeds on degeneracy - unrestricted desires.

Classy, but(t) no thanks. I'm not at that level of irony yet.

Nothing wrong with ink on the body.
My boomer father has one.

Attached: IMG_0275.jpg (3264x2448, 1.71M)

youtu.be/23bRhTHUfgU

Attached: 7asltpjbkloy.jpg (388x726, 67K)