Reminder that there are millions of blacks smarter than you
Reminder that there's no biological basis for race
Reminder that there's no genetic evidence for racial differences

Attached: example.jpg (960x960, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Base_and_superstructure
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that Bill Nye is a structural engineer.

Also kikes don't shill and Asians don't eat dogs.
How about you stop with shit like this?

you mean IQ explains differences in wealth

Bill nye the shill guy

>we have to work together
good idea, get this to Israel right away

Attached: 1431053712123.jpg (314x412, 33K)

I only hate niggers, not black people. There are lots of based black people who are better than your average white liberal.

Reminder that economics is the only thing that matters and idpol accomplishes nothing. Read Cockshott you useful idiots.

Yes, the shareholders are smarter than the scientist and engineers that work for Amazon.

Attached: laughing republicans.jpg (500x393, 73K)

>Reminder that poverty explains differences in IQ
Wrong.
>Reminder that race is a social construct
Irrelevant. A chair is a social construct.
>Reminder that race is only skin-deep
Wrong
>Reminder that races have more variation within them than between them
Irrelevant
>Reminder that the genetic distance between races is negligible
Just like the genetic distance between males and females is negligible
>Reminder that there are millions of blacks smarter than you
Yes. Out of a billion.
>Reminder that there's no biological basis for race
Wrong.
>Reminder that there's no genetic evidence for racial differences
Wrong.

...Said the jew.

this is true, it's not like you relax when socializing or anything but it's a refreshing change of pace

Attached: f41767088.gif (480x320, 719K)

>Reminder that economics is the only thing that matters
Wrong. Economics is irrelevant.
>idpol accomplishes nothing
Factually incorrect.

>Yes, the shareholders are smarter than the scientist and engineers that work for Amazon.
This is a 70 IQ understanding of correlation.

>Economics is irrelevant.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Base_and_superstructure

Attached: booklet.png (645x729, 80K)

Who cares?

>Yes, the shareholders are smarter than the scientist and engineers that work for Amazon.
and all of them are wealthier than niggers

Non-brainlets.

Attached: 1529029471131.jpg (1066x600, 193K)

Harsh words from a guy who doesn't even understand what correlation means.

Again, what does economics matter?

Based boomer. If we just educate 70 IQ third worlders on the benefits of free market trade we can reach 1950s levels of prosperity again.

What the fuck are you talking about? The scientist and engineers who work at Amazon are certainly smarter than the people who lucked out buying stocks for the company. Capitalism isn't a meritocracy you retard.

Is this hard for you to read a wikipedia article?

>What the fuck are you talking about? The scientist and engineers who work at Amazon are certainly smarter than the people who lucked out buying stocks for the company.
Please Google correlation, you apparently don't understand that word.

>Capitalism isn't a meritocracy you retard.
Yeah, so what?

>Is this hard for you to read a wikipedia article?
No, I just don't care what is written there.

Not only is he completely and utterly wrong in his claims, including the debunked "out of Africa" theory, but he chooses to end his statement in a cliche, empty and superficially wax poetic "observation".

reminder that peleologists can determine the race from a modern skull
reminder poor whites commit as much crime as rich blacks
reminder that it's not just skin deep
reminder that the bullshit that "genetic variance is more in-groups than between groups" is a kike
reminder that the difference between races is as ""negligeble"" as the differences between human and lobsters
reminder that IQ is the most researched and verified too to test intelligence
reminder that black people, in the white country where they are the most, are only 13% and most of them are unarmed, fatter and stupider and would only take a couple of years to exterminate them all
reminder that this is a shill thread so sage it before you reply

based FDR

What does the word 'correlation' have to do with whether or not IQ is associated with wealth.

>Yeah, so what?
That's the point I'm arguing.

>No, I just don't care what is written there.
brainlet tier post

Attached: Von-Hagen-on-WW2-Russia.jpg (1000x752, 273K)

>What does the word 'correlation' have to do with whether or not IQ is associated with wealth.
Good Lord you are dumb.
CORELATION IS THE STATISTICAL TOOL TO FIND OUT HOW VARIABLES RELATE, IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN WEALTH AND IQ.

Not necessarily.

Reminder that poverty explains differences in IQ wrong.
Reminder that race is a social construct wrong
Reminder that race is only skin-deep wrong
Reminder that races have more variation within them than between them wrong
Reminder that the genetic distance between races is negligible wrong
Reminder that there are millions of blacks smarter than you wrong
Reminder that there's no biological basis for race wrong
Reminder that there's no genetic evidence for racial differences wrong

0/10. No bump. Get good faggot, this is shit fucking bait

Good lord you're a brainlet. Why does pointing out the definition of correlation refute what I said here do you not understand sarcasm or something you retard?

the genetic difference between male female can be identical. Genetics is race species only, not sex.

>Why does pointing out the definition of correlation refute what I said here
Because what you said is nonsensical.
Just because an exception exists doesn't mean there isn't heavy correlation.

>This kid has tall parents but isn't tall
GENETICS BTFO

>This kid has tall parents but isn't tall
>GENETICS BTFO
Are you okay? Do you need help? Who hurt you?

>Who hurt you?
The guy not understanding that two things can be heavily correlated but counterexamples to that correlation exist, I was mocking him.

See Options.

>poverty explains differences in IQ
such bait.
wow!

If race is only skin deep why does every single race have a different skeletal and cranial structure?
Asians have the the biggest brains on average, you think it is coincidence that they are on average the smartest?
Or do you think maybe it has something to do with thousands of years of isolation from the rest of people and no threats beyond themselves?

Many Africans were still living a hunter gatherer life before the modern world which is why they make such damned good athletes, they are simply built better for it at the cost of some brain size.

Why can't everyone just acknowledge and appreciate the differences different races have rather than just putting your hands over your ears and shouting that everyone is exactly the fucking same.

We are all different for fucks sake.

>In Marxist theory...
rofl

Attached: 1200223691_preview_1497985558694.png (727x582, 187K)

>Just because an exception exists doesn't mean there isn't heavy correlation.
You're misrepresenting my argument. The point is you can come into wealth without much merit at all. Typically it's the more intelligent people actually doing the work like managing google or Amazon, whereas the wealthiest people simply need to own a part of the company.

>no arguments
rofl

>The point is you can come into wealth without much merit at all. Typically it's the more intelligent people actually doing the work like managing google or Amazon, whereas the wealthiest people simply need to own a part of the company.
Which doesn't mean IQ and wealth aren't heavily correlated.
What you say is literally meaningless.

Attached: 1533225450397m.jpg (667x1024, 52K)

>>no arguments
No argument needed.
If you begin with "in X theory..." then I don't care if I don't subscribe to that theory, it makes no sense to engage in that discussion.

false, correlation =/= causation.
false, genetics are physical, not psychosocial.
false, hereditary propensity for diseases varies noticeably between but not within races.
false, I don't even know where this claim comes from but the idea that Germans are more like Zulus than they are like Anglos is patently retarded.
relative to what?
false, but also irrelevant when you consider the minimal billion who are dumber.
false, I have eyes and so do you.
false, blacks for example are dumber than whites across countries and cultures.

>millions of blacks smarter than me

lmao

Surely you'll offer an explanation as to how this economic theory proves that biological causes to psychological measurements don't real. I won't hold my breathe.

Attached: Would+this+count+me+if+i+actively+dont+want+children+_5ac4eab830921dd42167beda3a31e7dd.jpg (636x637, 67K)

who gives a fuck idiot, the reason why some kids are rich are because they parents were smart and acquired it for them. There is no "deserve". It isn't even a factor for resource distribution. World aint fair now fuck off and die commie faggot

lol
>no biological basis for race
Good luck with your bone marrow transplant.

>poverty explains differences in IQ
Trans-racial adoption study.

Then how is it possible that criminologists can say if a skeleton was black or white based on skull shape?

>catalan flag
Oh, nvm, it's another typical leftist fag from Barcelona.

>Which doesn't mean IQ and wealth aren't heavily correlated.
Alright, now show me your proofs that IQ and wealth are heavily correlated.

You don't need to subscribe to a theory to refute it.

Strawman. The purpose isn't to prove that isn't real. These theories were developed when Darwinism dominated science.

When did I say anyone "deserves" anything you fucking retard.

So you have nothing. Just-link-to-something-irrelevent isn't a valid argument.

How come the US bloodlines that have been there for 400 years or so don't start looking like Amerindians?

Attached: 1533539986688.jpg (298x389, 31K)

>>Which doesn't mean IQ and wealth aren't heavily correlated.
Use Google.
The Wikipedia article links to different studies.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient

Jensen's number is not significantly different then the correlation between parents and children's height. That said even 0.23 which is the result of a metal study is very significant and to negligible.

>You don't need to subscribe to a theory to refute it.
No. But I asked why economics matters. If I don't subscribe to Marxism it is irrelevant why they believe a out economics and even if I refuted Marxism that is still irrelevant to the question why economics matters.

I am sure that reposting debunked infographics will get your point across

Debunk pls.

The authors said that in hindsight they didn't account for a lot of factors that could have brought up the black average down.

1 POST BY THIS ID

Attached: 1517057945210.jpg (772x1530, 280K)

The difference in IQ explains poverty you mean.

Attached: 41dc1fb179f5777ccee6b90a6edf3145.jpg (494x310, 25K)

Add source to your claim, please. Its good discussion hygiene.

>flamebait with a larpflag
>60 replies in record time
you goddamn retards

You couldn't understand it so that makes it invalid. Alright, let me make this easier for you. Why do you think is the cause of pic related? inb4 da joos. Social issues are for the most part rooted in economic issues.

>Use Google.
I did and the first link told me it's unrelated, and now your own source is telling me unrelated:
>The link from IQ to wealth is much less strong than that from IQ to job performance. Some studies indicate that IQ is unrelated to net worth.

>No. But I asked why economics matters. If I don't subscribe to Marxism it is irrelevant why they believe a out economics and even if I refuted Marxism that is still irrelevant to the question why economics matters.
The wiki article I gave you literally tells you why economics matter but you refuse to accept the answer because your marxism boogeyman.

Attached: Capture.png (478x370, 98K)

>listening to the retarded janitor that one college gave a joke honorary doctorate to
Jesus christ we are better than this

Attached: 1531781070259.jpg (567x930, 165K)

Attached: du,kdutydd.png (1673x399, 848K)

memeflag aside, this

using this Jow Forumstards source >A 2002 study[125] further examined the impact of non-IQ factors on income and concluded that an individual's location, inherited wealth, race, and schooling are more important as factors in determining income than IQ.

I guess you're right. Being white is what's important.

Attached: 158.png (447x378, 11K)

Reminder that the negroid species is incompatible with human civilization.

Attached: kayaaERHJU.jpg (1471x785, 513K)

Based memefag
He is correct, you know

>literally needs a study to prove it's easier to get money through inheritance and education
What's the whole argument even about? IQ doesnt explain wealth on individual level. It only has impact on the wealth of groups.

See
Nice source faggot.

Bill Nye is a faggot from the Jungle with the dindus, I agree there. However I have blue eyes and am descended from Noah and The Garden.

Attached: jespep.jpg (480x480, 47K)

The source is literally the same as your chart, dumbass. Read the study's conclusions.

>Irrelevant

You misspelled "wrong"
see Lewontin

Yeah goys work togethet the black people would love to have you as an ally

Attached: Screenshot_20180806-115306.jpg (1261x1005, 436K)

>he doesnt know that pretty much every study has to admit a level of inaccuracy in its conclusion
Do you even into academics?

1- IQ scores and SAT scores studies have been made while takin into account the differences of wealth. The differences were still observed. So, you're wrong
2-Every word or idea thatyou express is a social construct
3- Very wrong: there a multiple examples even if we ignore IQ disparities: different types of enzymes (which is why Europeans can digest milk for example while other ethnicities cannot)
4-yes, and?
5- on the basis of what? It's clearly not negligeable in the pharmaceutical field otherwise you'd have a lot people dying because of drug overdoses due to lacking the necessary enzymes to regulate your drug blood concentration (google Cytochromes). And it's even less negligeable in sociology.
6-Out of a billion, probably, lile Thomas Sowell. But there are way more white folks who are smarter than I am.
7-The correct term is ethnicity
8-That's true if you literally ignore all of the evidence accumulated during the last 150 years.

Yes nepotism is a thing.

>IQ doesnt explain wealth on individual level. It only has impact on the wealth of groups.
And do you have any source on this? I'm sure what you're getting at is europe=rich, africa=poor because of IQ, but this argublity determined by environment.

Attached: tyjtyjtyjtt.png (1000x625, 320K)

Attached: tsykstyk.png (655x481, 118K)

Attached: syksysr.png (541x609, 477K)

It's one of the factors. You are right to say that environment is more crucial.
IQ in groups leads to technological advances which tend to increase productivity.

If the left ever wants to regain their scientific credibility they need to stop trying to anthropomorphize subsaharan African hominids.

Attached: dlusttasr.png (480x640, 799K)

the dude is a mechanical engineer quoting Carl Sagan. This is something a sixth grader would say on IG after seeing Cosmos for the first time. Same picture too.

So the fact that 99% of all european people 200 years ago were living in modern day african tier conditions is down to iq? Despite the fact that our iq has remained unchanged for thousands of years?

So... What's argument are you trying to make exactly?

>Cockshott
Mr I know what you want and how much do you want to pay for it thanks to computer magic
Sorry, but the economic calculation problem is still a thing

Lol >couldn't understand some arbitrary classification of society into two groups
FUCKING INTENSE BIGBRAIN SHIT
See, the thing you're missing here is that the theory could be correct, AND biological factors could play a role in individual performance in society. Also, the Sacklers are, in fact, Jewish.

>The wiki article I gave you literally tells you why economics matter
Well, of course they matter in a trivial way. The size of any one person's piece of the pie does depend on the size of the pie. But the place of any one person within society depends on that persons merits, or the merits of his family, or of his community, depending on how that community or family operates with respect to the rest of society. And, of course, there's noise as well.

He just posted for the trips. I know this, because its so amazingly wrong there's no way he put any real thought into it.

No it doesn't.

No it isn't. Culture is downstream from race.

Intelligence, bone structure, risks for various diseases, etc, have nothing to do with skin pigmentation.

No they don't.

The same way that the genetic distance between a nigger and a chimp is negligible, sure.

Me personally? No. IIRC there are something like 50k blacks on or above my level.

Is that why you can measure it genetically?

Are you denying the genetic mechanisms behind inheritance?

you got some evidence?

but, there are huge differences between males and females...
not only in physical build, but also in the brain.
this has been known in the literature for a very long time (over 20 years!)
see PakkenbergB, Gundersen HJG. Neocortical neuron number in humans: Effect of sex and age. J Comp Neurol. 1997;384
and Tang Y, Nyengaard JR, De Groot DMG, Gundersen HJG, Total regional and global number of synapses in the human brain neocortex. Synapse. 2001. doi:10.1002/syn.1083

Reminder cuckalonia will never be independent

now as much as i like bill nye, i object. literally anyone who takes a singe class in forensics will testify that there are many differences between races(though when i think about it, scientifically it would be more correct to say subspecies). also nye has a bachelor's degree, i still don't get how he is see as the head of science

sit on a dick, goy

Attached: fraud.png (960x960, 553K)

what if IQ often explains poverty?

It would be that case if there weren't social classes ascendance that subvert the rise to higher classes.

Reminder that a social construct is a social construct and there for not real. so saying race is a social construct has no meaning.

What kind of a retard ever came up with this "argument"? There is no such mathematical construct that you could show this to be true. It must always be false.

Attached: The Final Solution IV.gif (217x224, 116K)

It's a scientifically valid statement.

It is a meaningless statement.

words are symbols who point to either thinking in the natural world or concepts in the world of ideas. If you reject every concept in the world of ideas because they are "social constructs" you have nothing meaning full to say anymore besides a few chemical and physical formulas.

Most things we point to in the natural world are somewhat arbitrary definitions i.e. concepts in the world of ideas. To then say your definition is not infallible there for it is not real you commit a logical fallacy i.e. the continuum fallacy.

Geneticist can cluster people based on genetic markers and draw a line around that is the definition of a sub-race, since all these people with in that group share common ancestors. the fact that we all came out of Africa does not make a sub-races less valid.

Attached: 1531267011169.gif (3780x3355, 3.04M)

Your infographic is full of bullshit and you know it