Wow, he killed sandniggers for Israel, what a patriot!

>Wow, he killed sandniggers for Israel, what a patriot!
Why do Americans think like this?

Attached: 1516960905914.jpg (500x652, 218K)

He was assassinated by Israel

Attached: 1523598418139.jpg (400x505, 133K)

Propaganda

he died of friendly fire

did he even kill anyone

It is worse than that. Not only are the goy soldiers killing sandniggers for Israel and dying for Israel but also the Leftist in America and worldwide use the actions of the goy soldiers in places like the Middle East to justify their mass immigration policies that many complain about.

Attached: 893475986378487534.jpg (1024x619, 155K)

Because they're xenophobic morans

Don't matter if he killed sandniggers for fucking pedophile satanic vampire aliens. A good haji is a dead haji and no amount of screaming jew will change that, cake boy. We've been fighting them since Jefferson and we ain't bout to stop cus some mud baby apologist thinks we're doing it for kikes

Somets I wonder if the whole thing is cooked up among these Semites to invade Europe user. Kerouac said Vietnam was a conspiracy between the North and South to get more jeeps in the country.

Whether it was intended or not that is the outcome so far. Leftist both in the US and Europe seem to be happy with the outcome as their policies have been in part justified. Leftist have been wanting to destroy the West and importing millions from the 3rd world is a great way to do it and if anyone complains they point to the destabilization of the Middle East with all the wars and to Africa because of colonization.

Christinsanity. Any more questions?

That's a fucking VPN isn't it?

he took place in the initial iraq invasion as army Ranger. i can almost guarantee he killed a few sand niggers. as a Marine from 2004-2013, we give Rangers and other beret bitches a hard time but most in the Ranger battalions are hard motherfuckers.
99% of american military are indoctrinated to love israel just like the rest of the country. we automatically assume they are our best ally. unfortunately i wasnt redpilled about the kikes until after i got out. im greatful for what the Marine Corps taught me about myself and the training i received but if i had the chance to do it again i most likely wouldnt.

Attached: 6579869s.jpg (125x118, 3K)

He fought and died in Afghanistan. By my calculations, that's pretty fucking far from Kikeland.

I would say he died for nothing. Since Liberals are intent on destroying America from within, and "America" as an entity is no longer worth fighting for--you'd basically be fighting to protect niggers, spics and faggots now.

Would have been better if he had lived and fought for the White Race in the upcoming Civil War 2.

agreed

Attached: 1532311028592.jpg (415x604, 50K)

No.

RARE
A
R
E

Q predicted this

There was a Solomon Islands post today. Not sure if it was deleted, though. Follow this link, fren:

Oh, fuck.

David Goggins is a Ranger and a Navy SEAL. He's extremely hard (no homo). Have you heard of him?

Really Muslims and Jews are the enemy. Atheist and agnostics by themselves don't believe enough to do anything without Jews pulling the strings or Muslims to be "open minded" about.

:(

Show me the sheep in your backyard.

he was never a Ranger. but his story is incredible nonetheless.

Attached: goggins.jpg (1055x456, 115K)

I buried some weed in a sealed ammo can at GPS N 32.93365 W 112.70340 if anyone wants it because I am unable to get a ride back to dig it up.

As a follower of Jordan Peterson I believe that as an individual I cannot identify with that man and can see how the rest of the world (as a group) would look down on remembering a single man who took part in activities with the military in Iraq. The military (as a group) did terrible things to Iraq in front of the world (as a group) and as a group we must together (as a group) put an end to senseless violence and not celebrate unearned achievement like this man who achieved nothing (as a group)

I found a new gimmick boys, thanks for the garbage thread OP

OP, there's whiteoids who unironically think Iran are the bad guys.

If my ID is a tint of blue OP must kys himself

That jawline alone has 7 confirmed kills.

funny cause then all those beans join the military

His genetics were incredible. Look at that skull guys.

>Atheist and agnostics by themselves don't believe enough to do anything
Probably the dumbest shit I've ever heard. The masonic revolutions didn't need any Jews or Muslims to convince godless plebs to do their bidding.

>As a follower of Jordan Peterson
Stopped reading right there. You guys are creepy as hell.

his chin has more bone than my entire fucking beta body.

>the chad martyr for israel
>the virgin draft dodger

I buried some weed in a sealed ammo can at GPS N 32.93365 W 112.70340 if anyone wants it because I am unable to get a ride back to dig it up.

it's a fucking mine isn't it?

Fuck off kike.

Think of it this way, Jarhead. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, until my enemy is destroyed. The kikes are just keeping our seats warm from the mudslimes. That land will be in Vatican control in due time. This is just the start of other Crusade. I'm still proud of my service. Army Infantry 2001-2012. Was forced out on medical due to a pretty serious back injury that almost left me paralyzed from the waist down.

Because fuck sand niggers

All American soldiers are fucking braindead

White Americans are generally a bunch of closet fascists. That's why the love the police and military.

The police don't even do a good job. I could literally make a new topic each day where I link to an incident where the police violated someone's constitutional rights or used excessive force. The police in America are fucking incompetent.

He was killed at extreme close range according to the autopsy which implies it wasn't just friendly fire, it was a fragging.
He was a Californian raised by hippy parents and he read Chomsky. He also had a reputation for not taking people's shit. He easily could have pissed someone off enough to just be put down.

at this point a crusade is one of the only viable options to stop this kike/mudslime bullshit. that sucks about your separation man. i got blown up in sangin in 2012 and got pretty bad TBI. i was alright after a while but my wife at the time made me chose her or the Marine Corps. i shouldve stayed in.

T. Overweight loser

Show me your gypsy gold first.

It's just the way decent white men always have thought and behaved - that natural instinct to serve and protect our women.

The problem is the (((elite))) have abused it, haveforced such brave men to fight pointless wars for Jews and oil and leave our own border unguarded.

Don't hate the decent white christian man for that though, hate the powers that me that did all this.

going to Ranger school and being a Ranger are two different things poo lad.

People respect the sentiment even if nobody asked for this

He looks like Uber Chad.

Soldiers are their own intel, media, politicians and generals.

Military was fun, fuck off commies.