Theortically if we were to assasanate all the jews in power who are pushing for the destruction of western civilization...

theortically if we were to assasanate all the jews in power who are pushing for the destruction of western civilization could we "save the world" from them evil jews

Attached: 1533185775355.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

no, all kikes and subhumans have to be exposed and then exterminated worldwide.

siht detciderp Q

Jews are not "pushing for the destruction of western civilization", retard.
We are literally part of the Western civilization - this means we would destroy ourselves, and for what purpose?

Also, that picture is so incredibly shit.
The text is too small so I can't even read it, and it's just a clusterfuck of misinformation.

fantastic graphic.
i cant comment on the other thing. ahem.

gassing all of their bloodlines, sycophants, and useful idiots is required.

>that picture is so incredibly shit.
this

Attached: Cultural Marxism satanic devils pleasure palace.png (1002x552, 238K)

Real holocaust has never been tried.

How can you read all that nonsense and think: "yes, this isn't a lunatic rambling, this is true"

How is it wrong?

It's saying that there's an occult conspiracy theory behind Marxism, but the linking thread is as thin as this:
1 out of 500 Frankfurt scholars read an occultist book once

Judaism is a cult

All religions are cults.

And all Frankfurt scholars are jews

Cabala is satanic.

Cabala means knowledge in Hebrew

And none of them are religious, just ethnically

Not entirely. We also have to purge a lot of traitors and work on deporting third world shitstains back to wherever they came from.

Here, Rabbi, allow me to loan you a few of my IQ points, you stupid fucking kike.
>right click file name
>switch to new tab
>click again to zoom
>scroll down with the mouse wheel
It's like magic!

Attached: Gtpepe+_fe4495bbfcd70973eb4dbdae2e6ec2c3.jpg (1000x264, 57K)

The most dangerous and vile jew is an inner jew. He is the one who must be exterminated at all costs.

LHOHQ

>they aren't "real" jews
Something about communism does this to a mind. Every time.

>And none of them are religious, just ethnically
And they'll work just as well as the religious ones for the purposes of subverting and destroying nations. They'll just use fools like you as cannon fodder to do it.