Take your pills goyim, it will make you a better individual

t. Juden Peterstein

Attached: 1533479311145-pol.jpg (1188x899, 541K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0PrLoNaHPHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shilling for the pharma jew is one of the worst think JP does

Attached: jew-pills.jpg (660x330, 80K)

gfy with this shill thred

things*

They actually do work for people who need them, they're just massively overprescribed to people who don't.

>Ideology is bad
>Unless it's my ideology
>Which is to respect the hierarchy (Jews at top), and not resist those who steal from you.

>They actually do work for people who need them

We don't say they have no effect. Only they their are not healthy.

I'm ashamed to admit I have taken Prozac in the past

Thank God I don't anymore

Anybody who takes antidepressants is a weak, pathetic faggot who should be gassed with Zyklon B

Attached: gas chambers.jpg (400x269, 88K)

this. medicine can be an amazing thing, and it can also fucking ruin people who don't really need it.

no need to be an alarmist on either side. if you find something that makes you more productive and a better person for you and your loved ones, it's undeniably a good thing.

obviously there are tradeoffs, but such is true for literally everything in life, so why focus on only the negative aspects.

>t. legitimate catatonic depressive who is more than happy to be prescribed shit that makes me participate in the world, be a better friend, be a better lover and family member.

“The real hopeless victims of mental illness are to be found among those who appear to be most normal. "Many of them are normal because they are so well adjusted to our mode of existence, because their human voice has been silenced so early in their lives, that they do not even struggle or suffer or develop symptoms as the neurotic does." They are normal not in what may be called the absolute sense of the word; they are normal only in relation to a profoundly abnormal society. Their perfect adjustment to that abnormal society is a measure of their mental sickness. These millions of abnormally normal people, living without fuss in a society to which, if they were fully human beings, they ought not to be adjusted.”

― Aldous Huxley

wow you seem so well-adjusted. kudos.

This. SSRI and the type are worse than cocaine.

Take your pills Johnathan. Don't need another shooting.

Q predicted this

>that flag
>that comment

Attached: 6ee.jpg (600x600, 52K)

adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

For the mentally challenged anons

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

>Jordan Peterstein has never shilled for ketamine, MDMA, or endorsed the MAPS

Attached: hmm.gif (320x240, 2.12M)

that's a good enough quote, but I'm not exactly sure how you are interpreting that to mean "all pharmaceuticals are bad"

>inb4 ANTIDEPRESSANTS ARE LITERALLY SOMA
if anything, weed is soma. most pharmaceuticals don't magically flip a happy switch, they just make it easier to take steps forward in life and get to a point where you have healthier rhythms and can eventually get off of them again.

That's it, I can not support this rambling pill pusher. Taking SSRIs was the worst mistake of my life.

Someone find the study

Ofc he hasn't. None of those are patented

>It's good to achieve good feelings without doing good things
Bugman detected

I disagree with JP on a lot of things, including antidepressants and white identity. But he also has a lot of good ideas as well.

>MDMA: 1912, Germany
>Ketamine: 1962, USA

>clever leaf

Attached: alexander_shulgin.jpg (740x236, 102K)

this is true. but we are also wired to seek social acceptance, we need it. so you can say "society is fucked" as a rationalization for your depressive, neurotic state, but the more likely answer is that we were always fucking neuorotic, but that used to be a more helpful trait, as we would use that anxiety to build shelters, to fight, to find resources, to stay on the look out

as those archaic imperatives start to slip away in the comforts of modernity, we are still left with the biological mechanisms of animals that have to fight for survival every single day.

so it's a matter of honoring the inner animal while also attempting to adjust to the modern world, because both are necessary for true mental health, unless you're just a guy who lives off the grid, completely self-sustained. for the rest of us who still want careers in a demanding world that doesn't forgive the trappings of our animal brain, pharmaceuticals can help bridge that gap.

Jordan Peterson Misunderstands Individualism
Individualism:
1. controlling oneself, but not others
2. being self reliant.
Jordan Peterson uses definitions 1 & 2.

JP uses definition 1 when he claims that individualism made prosperous nations. I agree. The opposite is collectivism.
JP uses definition 2 when he councels people to focus on what's within their power to change. I agree. And this is the definition to which I'll refer.

What is dangerous is JP advocating individualism (definition 2) when cooperation is beneficial. And since I doubt that many would avoid cooperation at work, and given his support for the supposed inevitable influx of collectivists into developped countries, it seems JP's pushing of individualism (definition 2) is meant to quell native resistence to the influx.

My take on JP's uprise is 2 phenomena:
-most civilized people, not realizing how 'they got their' (from working, and defending what you worked for), are succeptible to guilt. That they didn't earn it, and owe 100% of their wealth to being born in a civilized society. But what people don't realize is that their wealth was only made possible by being born in a civilized society- they still had to earn it.
-cucking. A cuck is someone who complies with extortion, instead of fighting it. Civilized people have social standing and wealth. And to preserve their social standing, they part with wealth.
The first phenomena allows people to drop their guilt from their past, because they're acting as individuals.
The second phenomena gives people an excuse for giving in to extortion- "I had to do it, I'm an individual, and as such I should not act collectively to defeat those who extort me."

I attribute both phenomena to the lack of males willing to endure derision- which they typically do for their family. But given that men are actually punished for enduring derision, our society is succeptible to guilt and cucking. Which is why I believe JP has risen in popularity.

shilling for phama is proof that he's a shill.
anyone who pays attention to JP is doing great disservice to themselves.

wew Jow Forums gets more cultlike by the day
Q really did a number on this place

>I disagree with JP. But he also has a lot of good ideas as well.

Name one

Q predicted this

like what ? Finally someones going to tell me.

Attached: 1232135346435.png (1210x1190, 116K)

what if you can't do the good things without some means of external help? i totally agree with your sentiment, by the way, but it's a bit more complicated than that

>inb4 pull yourself up by the boot straps!
free will is a genuinely contestable phenomena, people go down crazy paths before they are aware of the consequences and they snap, and rather than just fucking kill themselves or resign themselves to a life of psychosis, they use the wonders of modernity to try and bring order to their lives again.

t. faggot

t. faggot

It's just pathetic, drugging yourself up because you're too much of a little bitch to face the world by yourself

His understanding of the importance of free speech, his rejection of bill C16, his deconstruction of communist and liberal ideology. His explanations of religious teachings and how to orient yourself toward becoming something better than what you are.

I unironically support sterilisation via mind drugs.

haha u r the faggot. god i wish i could see you and talk to you IRL.

He was literally a big reason it got passed you turd brain
His rejection doesn't mean he didn't vote for it like he did.
He is a Neo-Marxist ofcourse he is deconstructing communism its how he fucking gives orders to the troops.
An Academic teaching about religion... this is a good point ?
Are you serious ?

Attached: 435745756.jpg (619x453, 26K)

>So brave, he defends your right to use certain pronouns
>But not the right to defend your country
Really makes you think

Well now you're conflating the bad and the good. That's like saying since he didn't do everything right he didn't do anything right.

Can't tell if baiting or just an idiot

>t. guy who foregoes all the people who are and will be more successful than him despite using drugs.
>y-yeah! but at least i-i am like, facing the world and my problems!
you shitpost on a cultic forum. everyone here has mental issues.

>You are now aware all the illuminati can do is tell you to give in.
youtu.be/0PrLoNaHPHE

Attached: 34575686578.jpg (788x699, 54K)

Well done!
>I am a bot that teaches newfags about jewish subversiveness

hes done nothing right.

Attached: 46465876578.jpg (1000x800, 301K)

>Good thing he made himself seem like he defends the small guy
>While subverting people's desired to defend themselves

It's funny because he and his daughter have both recently gone full carnivore and not only cure their depression and illness but also stopped taking pills even after receiving scathing criticism and are spreading the word.

Also sage. Also I would fuck Mikhaila Peterson till she or I died.

Attached: mikhaila-peterson.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Red meat is for Jews, goy!

>inb4 peterson is doing mcdonalds adverts talking about how the bigmac expands your mind.

Attached: 1496139408892.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

>He was literally a big reason it got passed you turd brain
How do you figure? Are you claiming he intentionally raised a fuss so that such legislation would get introduced and passed? He voted for it?
>He is a Neo-Marxist ofcourse he is deconstructing communism its how he fucking gives orders to the troops.
Based on what? how is he a neo-marxist?
>An Academic teaching about religion... this is a good point ?
Are you serious ?
He points out the underlying messages contained in some religious texts, but not only from a religious point of view but also a psychological one, about how to orient yourself toward a greater good. In practical ways.

Anti-depressants do not work, at least the person taking them. You are supposed to be unhappy in modern society, you are supposed to have a pathological aversion to it. All anti-depressants make you capable of doing is chewing on a moldy turd without feeling the need to throw up. People want to destroy modern society because it needs to be destroyed. People are shooting up schools because they need to be shot up.

The "problem" IS the solution.

You didn't address any of the points, so you might be the idiot. You definitely seem irrationally hostile and incapable of sensible discourse.

he drummed up support for it.
Based on his Neo-Marxist ideaology
Yet all the archeologists spit on him for delibaretly telling you to not look at the evidence.
He is a laughing stock and anyone that supports him is literal clown-shoes for peterson to walk in.
Hows that abrahamic dick feel.

Red meat is for Jews, goy!

Call them goyim pills

>Ball Fanning
Just suck JP off already

You still didn't explain how he drummed up support for it at all. He actually went to tell the conference to tell them how retarded it was. So I don't know where you're getting this idea.
Oh now I'm a Jew shill, didn't see /that/ coming.

Way to show off that vaunted leaf intelligence.

Attached: NOT.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

fucking lol

I guess those who decide to take SSRIs probably deserve to be sterile

You're a faggot, you take this poison because you're indisputably a faggot

I've never come across anybody successful who uses antidepressants, it's always sad pathetic little people with menial jobs who can't face their own mediocrity in life. Sad!

yeah, but you are also *supposed* to care about social hierarchies and do things that make you worth something to yourselves and others. modernity is fucking sick, sure....but it's also what allows the highest standard of living, ever. there are different rules now---life is all about survival and checking out of the world because MUH SYSTEMIC OPPRESSION (literally what you are saying) is a pretty lame excuse.

do you honestly think there ever was a time where people didn't have an "aversion" to life and society? do you think hunter/gatherers lived a life of animal bliss?

you wouldn't know what the fuck to do with yourself without your computer addiction and air conditioning, but you think you actually would *prefer* life in any other era. have fun going back in time and dying of gum disease at age 22, you ingrate

Here have some soma goy, goodfeels are all yah need, just forget about all the bad things happening around you, and the government will fix it.

what do you do in life, sir?

>till she or I died.
Why would you stop then?

>getting all the commies out of the woodwork is not drumming up support.
Message me when you find your balls.

Attached: 1515698238649.png (796x588, 96K)

ofcourse after saving your father from the dragon and collecting the dragon balls.

Attached: 2435457.jpg (788x699, 54K)

WASH

YOUR

PENIS

they aren't. but if you're about to off yourself, what difference does it make?

So you're saying that doing something that might antagonize a group of people means you're actually trying to help them? This is some Trudeau-tier logic, friend.

Attached: aus2.jpg (735x582, 135K)

Web developer. Why does it matter?

Attached: Shill.Blue.3.png (825x302, 24K)

btw, i don't take antidepressants, i take stimulants which help me focus on the mundanity of modern life without blowing out my brains. i actually agree with you on most points---humans aren't built for modernity, and if we all were living more directly in tune with nature (i.e. fighting daily for survival), we would have a natural outlet for anxiety. anxiety exists because it is a motivator, but that motivator can be useless and even counterproductive in a world where we quite literally DO NOT have to fight for survival everyday.

slightly tangential point here, and perhaps it's an over-simplification, but lemme pose this thought experiment to you:
>two guys agree to fight
>one guy has this sense of needing to only use that which is found in traditional "nature" to succeed---so he uses his fists, or at best, a rock
>the other guy has no fucking qualms with not honoring "muh natural" lifestyle
>picks up a crossbow and fucking shoots the other guy square in the head, right as he's saying "hey that's not fair!!"

here's the point: maybe the guy who uses the technology (which is all medicine is, quite literally) is actually living the more "natural" life because the highest natural imperative is SURVIVAL. i will do what it takes to survive, no matter how fucked up society is, even if some fags think it's cheating or weak

im sure there might be some lady onlookers watching the fight who think that the guy who used the crossbow was a beta-male cheater, but the fact remains, he lived. the other guy didn't.

i share your contempt for modernity, but i think it's more unnatural to check out of society than it is to dive into it and fight for survival and status anyways. same game, different rules. i am not above cheating just because some faggot hippie (who doesnt realize he's a hippie) thinks that my lifestyle is against god.

>Appeals to nature
>And lots of autism

it doesn't i guess. good job, a distinctly modern one. would expect you to have more empathy for technology

Anti-depressants don't make you happy with society you dumb faggots they make you not kill yourself over it. I'm on SSRIs and am still mad and disgusted with modern America, I just don't feel nauseous at night for two months when i lose $1000 in internet coins anymore.

Your brain is full of propaganda faggot. The highest standard of living was not ensured by modernity you retard. There is no evidence that we would not have discovered modern medicine and air conditioning under monarchy. On top of that, people used to live extremely long lives in the past, unlike now, where you die at 56 of some kind of cancer.

great counter points. and i dont think you understand what "appeals to nature" are. your whole case against pharmaceuticals are "an appeal to nature" in a sense

i love that i can grant you that there are plenty of issues with the pharmaceutical industry, that people are over-diagnosed and over-medicated, and that SSRIs are garbage, but you don't grant me a single point.

But it's SSRI that causes mass shootings. Psychotropic drugs alter your minds to unwanted effects.

Stop posting so much in the thread and go back to your pills, Zogbot

I watched Peterson's debate with Dillahunty. Is it safe to assume Peterson is literally retarded?

>You can't stop smoking unless you're religious
>You can communicate with the supernatural through drugs
>Metaphorical truths can be more important than logical truths
>Hurr Russians trying to create new chemical weapons were bad because they were doing so with bad intention
>etc etc

Why the fuck does anybody care about what this imbecile says?

Provided, watching one debate isn't enough, but to me it felt like he spewed so much stupidity there was no way he could redeem himself.

it's undeniable that people are able to survive things that were previously unsurvivable, that crime is lower, that war is less of a threat in developed countries, that we aren't eaten by animals, that brushing your teeth with modern toothpaste is good, that the internet is pretty cool and allows massive idea sharing, and on and on and on.....and you make some non-argument about "maybe we would have done this all under monarchism". like were we arguing political systems? was i defending capitalism? fucking lol

im saying a lot of people are alive who wouldnt be, a lot of suffering has been avoided. im not saying people should be perfectly happy, and im not blind to the fact that all our luxury is partially why people are so fucked in the head nowadays.

btw, sure people lived long back then. but not as many, and not as regularly.
>where you die at 56 of some kind of cancer
oh i forgot that the life expectancy was 56.........and you're not just pulling anecdotal points while ignoring the proven trends

boring as fuck

Yeah, sorry its not as stimulating as the pills youre shilling, Zogbot

Attached: 1532822206656.jpg (445x400, 53K)

I missed you bro, those good ol days of BTFOing peterstein cultists

Checked

>t. legitimate shizoid
whew laddy. you're in worse shape than me.
fucking lol

>it's undeniable that people are able to survive things that were previously unsurvivable, that crime is lower, that war is less of a threat in developed countries, that we aren't eaten by animals, that brushing your teeth with modern toothpaste is good, that the internet is pretty cool and allows massive idea sharing, and on and on and on
It is undeniable, but you are attributing it to modernity, and its underlying political and philosophical framework. This is a logical fallacy.
>oh i forgot that the life expectancy was 56
It isn't but you didn't have so many types of cancer back then did you? That was my point.

Besides all that, why is luxury and comfort a net positive? Why is a higher population a net positive? You are thinking like a bugman.

Ah there it is, the projection! Everyone is crazy but you, Zogbot. Pop them happy pills

Attached: 1531475851231.jpg (590x639, 149K)

anti-depressants and anti-psychotics literally ruined my life.
>ruined my life
I'm still not right and I haven't taken a psych pill in a few years.
I'm getting better but I'll never be what I was before considering them as the solution to my problems.
They made everything about me, the depression, paranoia, and violence, worse.
Look at the correlation of mass shooters and psych meds.
It's post facto reasoning to think they ALL needed them 'because they were crazy in the first place'.
It's known AntiDs INCREASE the incidence of BOTH SUICIDE AND VIOLENT BEHAVIOR

"Politicians" are embedded pedophiles, evil sick individuals who are blackmailed into action against the very people they are supposed to serve. Just take your pills, goyim, nothing is wrong.

h-how is it not modernity? im not saying some abstract system just magically bestows us with drugs and technology---im saying the progression of humanity (including the progression of political and philosophical frameworks, like the enlightenment, like the industrial revolution, like democracy) that has gotten us to where we are now.
>i think we are just disagreeing on semantics here, though---maybe im misspeaking

>we didnt have so many types of cancer back then
sure...but i never argued for perfection, merely that, in general, people are healthier and live longer and avoid more suffering (at least suffering of the physical variety)

>luxury and comfort, why net positive?
here i agree---i think almost all of our modern conflict comes from boredom and decadence

>higher population a net positive
forsure also a good point----maybe too many weak people are living who shouldnt be, who infringe upon the resources and livelihood of people who are more physcially and mentally "deserving" of life. i think about that quite a lot---and often wish my city had only 1/3 of its population.

im just sensitive to this shit because i spent years resenting and ignoring psychologists and psychiatrists, thinking everything about modern life was shit, that people are vapid and materialistic and shitty to one another despite all our advances....but now ive been on stimulants to "treat" me for literally 3 days now, and i have a vitality that ive been lacking for years. i feel more present and in my body, more like an animal---which is the irony.

i guess all my arguments are really that
>modernity sucks and destroys people
>probably the cause of most "mental illness"
>but i cannot check out of it due to my career and relationship aspirations
>so taking pills makes me attack life, attack my dreams---which in turn, makes me feel more alive and "animal" than existing in the decadent fog of modernity

most people ive been mudslinging with ITT dont realize that i agree with them

hey man, i aint talking anti-psychotic meds or SSRIs, should have been more specific. i feel your pain---i was prescribed bad meds that made me way worse and have these sick fantasies and violent ideations

>Juden Peterstein
Hey, that's pretty good.

Attached: hitler.jpg (600x450, 26K)

fucking LOL. thank you, you're actually making me feel much better about myself---just as some anons were actually making me question everything

you're unironically a cultist who speaks in memes and has zero-self awareness to their own mental deficiencies. good luck, my dude.

I don't see why that's a bad thing, if the meds help against depression

this whole thread has been an admission of my insanity. an awareness of one's self almost...maybe almost makes them more sane than the person who yells SHILL, ZOGBOT, JEW

food for thought. again, good luck. hope you find something outside of Jow Forums before you get chucked in the soil.

You're in for a rude awakening.

Attached: c4dcd9f4cd4014504a1018dc36e8ccc6ccca4a69c4b658bde7a968c9f4267309.png (599x598, 477K)