UK hate thread

Fuck the UK.
I want to move there to be with my best lad and now we might just have to get fagmarried just so i can get in.
I am white, 21, and just want to work at mcdonalds or something for two years there, but instead NOPE. just keep importing the pajeets you fucking cunts.

Attached: 1531480638149.gif (628x1008, 425K)

Look at this pic related, they included all the anglosphere countries for the easy visa BUT the US. What the fuck? Greatest ally my ass. FUCK THE UK.

Attached: Skärmavbild 2018-08-06 kl. 4.45.48 fm.png (661x369, 40K)

if you're gonna set up a fag marriage, do it to america. dont know why youd settle for here if one of you has to move. its utter shit.

ive been to coventry 3 times now, and loved it.
why the fuck is immigration so hard for 1st worlders that want to move to other first world countries.
i dont like the US, it's boring to me

Fuck off to Pakistan then, faggot. It will be the same thing in ten years.

dont get me wrong some of the culture and towns are nice but living here is ultra fucking boring. thing about america is you've got variety and you've got liberty. to each their own though, dude. you can make up your own mind about what you want.

oh please, as if the US isn't already mexico already
everything is fucked everywhere, why not be with people you actually like to be around

well just pray it doesnt go tits up.

Go to eastern europe if you must go anywhere. English gets you by as you learn the language. There's actually a future there and your set up cash goes a lot further.

*Or central europe

it's impossible.
you need to be sponsored before you can even apply and i just have a simple IT degree. EU citizens are so fucking lucky, you can move wherever you want to another country.

How all the pajeets and pakis get in is beyond be because it is literally impossible unless you are a millionaire investor or a doctor. all i do is want to work and stay for 2 years.

Because of high crime and incarceration rate in the UK. We don't want your niggers.

US*

Your life is boring, this country isn't. Stop confusing the two.

Your life would be just as boring anywhere else in the world.

i want to see a link or something if that's true
niggers here are way too retarded to go through the immigration process to leave the country, 95% don't even own a passport.

maybe so but atleast i could be bored without being arrested for lack of my free speech licence.

That’s a bit sad lad, I had no idea. How is it for young Brits to work in USA? Is it the same?

limited work based visas a year. basically anything that doesnt require 2 years of training or a degree is low on priorities. unlimited spouse based green cards i think. not sure about extended family. being offered a permanent job in the states will also come under the limited work-based green cards.

it's the same here and it makes no fucking sense
we let in all these spics and god knows what else but can't even have people from the anglosphere easily get in.
worlds fucked....

>muslim country
>complains about possibility of niggers
kek

and then all the fucking stigma and prosecution against sham marriage.

literally the only way to get a visa, and even then you have to provide a certain amount of income

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PLAN. YOU CAN'T EVEN MOVE CITIES IF YOU DON'T HAVE A PLAN. YOU CAN'T WRITE "wanna be with my best lad" ON A VISA APPLICATION. A JOB, A PLACE TO STAY.

They snuck in, or they had jobs in place, or both. Either stop being a pussy and sneak in, or build up a resume that will make some British company want to hire you.

>make some British company want to hire you
lol good fucking luck, with all the diversity quota affirmative action bullshit going on unless you're a minority group you're fucked.

>loves Coventry

What the fuck is wrong with you? It’s a shithole.

I do have a plan and we would get an apartment and with a working holiday visa, i could get a job.
Obviously a more concrete plan would be in the works if there was even a visa I could get, but there isn't.
Also, I would sneak in if I knew how to get some job but I don't want to do any physical shit like the illegal spics do here.
There just isn't really a way to get in. And same for if he came here. I don't get this logic at all

Well I liked it, everything is so spread out here and I drive everywhere. just walking around the town center with everything there was a blessing and I was happy.

Oi mate av you got a loisence for that swear word?

Attached: lol face.png (420x307, 283K)

move to new hampshire its still relatively white or north dakota

it's not a matter of white or not. i live in indiana, i never saw a nonwhite person until i was like 12 or something.

I live right next to Coventry, what do you like about it?

Everyone was so nice and i liked the transit and the buildings. I went to a cafe in Birmingham and it was also nice.

This thread is heresy

Attached: david_starkey.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Your greatest ally is Israel
Pretty sure you can move there

Attached: 1533240277336m.jpg (1024x831, 75K)

sage and report

Already 3 of them active, fuck off you fucking nigger skinned cunt headed cock sucker.

Granted I think the current UK is a joke, but I think these X nation hate threads should be on Jow Forums.

>Likes Coventry buildings

It's literally a see of concrete and shitty old terraces. The only benefit of living there was treating the place like the shithole it was and having 0 repercussions for doing so.

>5% of population
>this is comparable to a country with 50%