The spirituality of 2018 women

Lit Guru here (new age etc etc)

I want to tell you guys about the modern women I met off Tinder and how it represents modern women.

All the women I met on Tinder had this soulless persona. They approached our date like a business interaction. I tried to search for a semblance of humanity in their eyes but found none. Dead inside

Attached: tinder-bio-grown-woman.png (280x498, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yVT7YGGG9kE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women dont have souls. The bible says that all humans will be like the angels in heaven, meaning men.

Digits confirm

Attached: 4L_LM0ViKln.jpg (1024x768, 193K)

>Tinder
Low iq trash

trash

Women have literal rape brain. Why do you think they're smaller? Their height wasnt the only thing affected. Who do you think is gonna survive a rape? The one who fights or the one whose brain shuts down?

I'm pretty sure we could find low iq trash here as well

Well did ya fuck her OP?

No. I had not switched my game mode on before the date. also before a Tinder date i suggest they show you a full body shot. Faces all look thin on Tinder and then when you meet them in real life they have the ass of a 60 year old

get confirmed for female's true nature.
>Those hips tho
Still, too bad it's diseased.
Mind, body and soul.

Attached: femnatur.png (500x556, 133K)

>tfw that girl is from my country
>tfw all my life i just met girls with the opposite knowledge
>tfw i have no reaction face to describe it

I would just marry her. What else can you ask for in a woman.

Stop using tinder

>What else can you ask for in a woman
You're going to get divorced user.

Quads of decieve want to spread hate towards the beautiful creature that is the woman.

Attached: 1531041046594.jpg (600x560, 282K)

Attached: 1531315877632.jpg (1203x1500, 294K)

Checked

w-whats that white stuff on her hand?

newfag

Women don't have souls. This is common knowledge around here. How old are you? How new are you?

Only reason I'm posting is because I love a good roastie toast thread.

she is drinking coffee milk i think.

Attached: 1503092631567.png (732x633, 241K)

No soul but damn she's hot

The same gooey stuff that's in her mouth obviously

Also why half of Tinder whores have "proud feminist" in her bio? Do they really think anyone cares?

bird poop

MGTOW is the future

You certainly should care. It's very considerate of these braindead feminists to identify themselves so men can avoid them easier.

>ITT manbabies who cant use tindr to get laid
Jesus cut your hair and wash your face it isnt hard

Find a redpilled qt tradgf. Get married and have white babies. They exist, you just have to look and find them.

ayy

lmao

So how can I know a woman?

IF you fuck around with roasties you will get divorce raped.

some of us feel repulsed by people like in OP's pic. being a skank is disgusting

>I can ride that dick baby but you need to figure out the taxes and expenses and shit

occultist here, can confirm. i did ocasionally meet some gems. happens once every 3 months tho

you look in it's pants. vagina - a woman. penis - no woman, it's a man.

Fuck off

Women give some of their lifeforce to every sexual partner they have. This quickly drains both the woman's physical being and soul, leaving her as a poorly aged, soulless wreck.

Occult user can confirm

pathetic

That's fucked up but I believe it

Shit men attract shit women.

OP screenshotting pics of thots he swiped right for but never swiped right back

in reality the only people matching with faggots like OP are pic related trannies

Attached: DeQW00UVAAAito3.jpg (900x1200, 179K)

Too much sex does make you souless.

What do you think the Fall of Man myth is about? It's about giving up your higher/spiritual self in exchange for materialistic hedonism.

What if it's a feminine penis though?

nothing lol

Attached: CqvJwE5XYAA2fV-.jpg (922x519, 75K)

Nigger cries to the white man after fucking everything up. Yes yes. Sage. Enjoy your mindless whores.

Sexy

She's on tinder at least she's real and honest about what whores are there for. I'd fuck her til my dick was rashed

>quads of evil truth.
>looking for a relationship on Tinder. Find trash.
Stop using Tinder. Quality is in church or real life.

Attached: B2D1A9AC-6BD7-45EF-A565-AA917B3510C7.jpg (1440x1080, 356K)

Bull fucking shit, if you orbiter losers would bring something interesting up on a date we shouldn't have to be "soulless", hey retard, it's called being bored.

It always amazes me how those formal pity tinder dates drive you guys crazy.

For all the ladies out there who consider giving the dorky guy a chance, don't do it! You see right here what crybabies they are.

I have so much trouble attracting women, but I don't think I am "dorky". Help me out deutsch-bro . Is it over for me?

Attached: IMG_2338.jpg (2320x3088, 1.23M)

youtube.com/watch?v=yVT7YGGG9kE

She's trying to get a nice guy by pretending to be a whore, she's not actually a whore son

Every dumb single woman I know believes in yoga, astrology, is vegan or wants a pet

MASSIVE red flags

Meanwhile Chad can say gibberish and you female retards will go "teehee your so funny Chad".

How embarrassingly insecure caring what anons think of your face

alright bait
could be improved

The faggot basedbrow, you’re a mess

>tinder
why are you surprised that you found trash in the trashbin?

hey man that's offensive

so once

Attached: .....gif (416x246, 353K)

>meme flag
>zoomer world problem post
sage

yup. you and this guy

Women are a mirror. You saw your own soullessness reflected back on you.

Women are like a fire waiting to catch, you failed to provide the spark, you failed to emit enough honest passion.

Well, this is the result of atheism and secularism. It's gonna keep ruining shit until men and women get their acts together. Men first, though. Women follow.

Based Shlomo

Imagine being this much of a dumb white knight schizo

Wrong.

would rape 9/11

You look like a fucking ing pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of niggers

i like to fuck girls

Finland asking the important questions

The one blackpill I refuse to swallow.

You realise she would be getting over a hundred messages a day

it's your eyes. they speak such great sorrow.

I am just a semi-fat neckbeard baiting, my dude. To me you look fine, though, what do I know?

Thanks,man, I am getting better at this, wanted to pour some gas into the fire so the thread gets more active

I thought you niggers fug anything

The goal is to fuck these whores so senseless they give you that retarder Ariana grande look afterwards and they will never leave. Women learn through submission and domination, get that shit through your fucking heads.

cute to be honest

Stockholm syndrome isnt a bug its a feature

>That bio

I know it's a hookup app and this is to be expected, but it's still depressing for a young woman to say such a thing publicly.

This picture motivates me.

Attached: 1531908715314.jpg (2863x1830, 1004K)

Actually I was looking for advice on what color to paint my walls. A deep red would look nice.

I've lost one too many friends in the great war.

Post pics dood. Lets see those Aryan genetics.

You are not alone my dude

These hoes are incapable of love or something

Attached: 0AC4477D-E31A-4FA9-BB73-6510FFF5F870.jpg (259x336, 26K)

can easily tell this is a white guy LARPing fag
Niggers fuck ANYTHING
don't believe me?
Live around a black area
they will fuck anything.

Attached: 10527776_10202695120641559_1333024948741859948_n.jpg (540x960, 67K)

I'd rather not become part of one of those kekistani collages.

>Wasting your time and energy fucking a soulless puppy dog so it follows you around
What a noble man you are...

You're just submitting to their pussy by doing that you know? By valuing it and playing their game without forcing them to pay love, you're just a used dildo the same way theyre a desperate dickholster.

>I didn't get laid after using Tinder
>All women are soulless

>2 posts by this ID

Fuck off

protip faggot: never dat wiminz with tinder in their phone

mmmhmm

Exaggeration but there's some truth to it

Have you interacted with the modern Tinder hoe these days?

It's astounding how inhuman they are. They think they are goddesses because they get likes on pictures and shit

I've encountered this phenomenon before.

Knew a qt who liked me. Always fun and flirty. Go on date. Suddenly it feels like an interview, all that chemistry we had is gone, she just sits there staring at me, asking questions and trying to shit test me. Eventually I tell her to knock off the shit testing and leave.

Turned what could have been a fun time into an awkward nightmare.

Never date a girl who wont give you all her social media passwords

>the bible says

Attached: just stop.jpg (474x465, 24K)

>quoth the foolish man who built his house on sand

>Trying to find a meaningful date/relationship with a thot on tindr

Attached: 1497446314644.jpg (480x444, 14K)

Angels are men with boobies

Satan is the angry one who refuses to believe in love because he's sad he got thrown out of heaven for being an asshole

Attached: BAC08375-3221-45A2-8C28-867A0DED1289.gif (500x281, 719K)

This. The man has swallowed one too many red pills, his soul will forever be burdened with much sorrow now. Many such cases. Sad!

Attached: Sad Hitler.jpg (608x477, 36K)