Islam is garbage

I'm an ex Muslim, I know you Muslims out there have a hard time comprehending this but you can leave Islam.
I don't give a shit what the Quran or the hadith's has to say about apostles because in reality your religion has no power in the west.

Islam is
>A shitty never ending theological political war between the Sunnis and Shias lasting over 1600 years
>A merchant who claimed he saw Gabriel told him to create Pisslam
>eating shitty halal meat because not heelaaw meat iz devil
>praying 5 times a day or hell awaits you
>fast for Acklla or hell awaits you
>do pilgrimage around a dumb pagan astroid covered with bricks or hell awaits you.
>cover women up because men had no self control
>don't drink or hell awaits you.
>no music or hell awaits you
>no dancing or hell awaits you
>you are slave to Elkah.

Islam is one big lie.

Attached: 1512881070225.png (2048x1438, 2.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective
streamable.com/bk3v2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK ISLAM AND FUCK MUHHAMMAD THE SHITEATER

Attached: 16001257.jpg (769x798, 114K)

Fuck you too kike.

All Abrahamic religions are cancer, come back to paganism brother, the real religion of our ancestors

Attached: HailPerun.jpg (1095x730, 188K)

I have

Bump

Attached: 1531633745lol738.jpg (540x665, 142K)

I’ll come to paganism if it promises me a comfy afterlife. Otherwise it and islam can suck my dry, flaky nutsack

If afterlife is the only thing you worry about then paganism sadly isn't for you.

>you get reincarnated in valhalla

For that you have to die in battle.

Goddamn they are fat, they really need exercise, clears your hate from your system.

Let's see your flag, chaim shitberg

Not really, you just have to live an honourable life

> live an honorable life
He’s browsing Jow Forums so he p had no honor and is living a shitty hate filled life which means no heaven or Valhalla.

Good

Attached: 1532192806069.jpg (199x254, 13K)

I’m listening...

dont fall for degeneracy, brother
Islam is the only solution and the only salvation to the rotting west subverted by the jews

Lose weight first before you lecture others about perfection.

I used to be a Jow Forumstard but ever since Varg showed me his wisdom I left the cave, I'm now trying to make more brothers accept the true way of paganism.

>honourable life

You need to have kids in order to reincarnate within your family tree/tribe

Islam has many problems. It also breeds cultures with low IQ.

Islamists who migrate to European countries have the highest crime rate, because they behave like conquerors, instead of being humble welfare recipients.

Attached: 1485871905124.png (315x1309, 30K)

lel Muhammad is mad right now

More the life of a warrior. How does such a life end? Unbested of old age or dying in battle.

I’ve got three. Where’s my afterlife cloud?

Islam was the worst thing to happen to Arabia. I think there are lots of ways to make sense of early progress one of them being that many inhabitants weren't muslims themselves. They exploited a spiritually weak world and quickly descended into decadence. Caspian report did a 4 part series and although I don't believe the host himself has a heavy anti Muslim bias, it's not hard to see how muslims weren't revolutionizing anything. It's a political religion and legitimizes violence as a means for Conversion. Even lying, and basically becoming a perverted version of christianity like arianism.

It was the worst for Mesopotamia. Arabia was always a shithole.

The British Home Secretary, Sajid Javid, is an ex-Muslim. As s religion it does seem very time-consuming.

Islam is the counter to radical feminism in the west, that's why they are being imported and that's why their religion is protected by our governments.

Feminism is literally killing the west.

>you will never be forced by the state to do the 'I'm a little tea pot' dance by the monolithic Chinese big brother state.

The only way you can die in battle today is by protecting your family, fighting for any army today is like fighting for your enemy, you are basically a mercenary that is used as a tool in foreign politics, the same foreign politics that only benefit the jew. I don't think its an honourable thing to die for a jew. The last people who reincarnated from battle were probably some German soldiers from WW2 (Heinrich Ehrler etc.)

Great, now its time to pull them out of the school system and homeschool them. Get a small house in the countryside, lower your living standards and teach them the way of Odin.

Attached: BasedVarg.jpg (700x426, 71K)

Nope. Islam is being imported into the West because people in power want to be nice. Gun laws, immmigration, social policy etc all boil down to the same thing. People in power wanting to be nice or to be seen as such. Also, self serving financial gain but mostly the former.

Yeah, don't get me wrong. Dying as a modern soldier is not dying as a warrior. The only way to follow a warrior’s life nowadays is by ritualist fighting and following a doctrine of honor.

You have no idea how nice that sounds to me. I actually have the thought at least weekly during my wagecucking hell. But then the fear and reality kicks in.

Let's see your skin Mohammed

Yea because following a child rapist manipulative warmonger is what's going to keep everyone away from degeneracy

You brit bongs truly are cucks. Islam isn't our friend! It'll be the death of Europe and it's culture. Look at all the deaths and rapes at the hand of Muslims and you're just happy to keep on inviting them in

The only fear you should have is not being ready when shit hits the fan. Economic collapse is imminent and oil is running out, only the prepared ones will survive. All of our ancestors were preppers and people who tell you prepping is weird have been brainwashed, I'm not talking about the "stockpile all muh burgers and guns and munitions" that you can see in America, those people don't have sustainable methods. The sustainable way to prep is permaculture, making food from your own backyard and now imagine the backyard being around your entire house. Basically give less to the system and it will collapse quicker, the system collapsing is a gift as it will free us from modern slavery.

Agreed, another way of reincarnating is being an intellectual (Socrates etc.) basically doing good for your people.

Its not good to keep them as a persecuted class but they will learn by themselves I guess.

Ask your mum, some of it was in her last night

I'm a White convert. Fuck off.

I currently have one broadbean plant, I need to try harder. You’re probably right though I guess.

why havent you joined the pagan legion yet, user?

ewww you converted to Islam?Kys

You're a traitor to Europe. Go join your beloved Muslims in Syria if that's what sort of religion you wanna follow

Attached: Quaran.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

Attached: Quaran2.png (1776x2944, 478K)

Attached: Quaran3.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

I've read this before.
It's worth a read guys, saved

youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

Listen to the wise words of Varg, Jow Forumstards want to paint him bad because he doesn't give them a political solution. Jow Forumstards want a political solution because they always want someone else to do things for them, they don't want to sell out their comfort and do something useful for themselves, they are afraid of the west falling because it would ruin their comfort and unironically they will be the first ones to die because they were so dependant on the comfort modern civilization offered. Also don't worry, start one small step at a time, save up your money, don't spend it on useless things, stop using things that have no real use and cost you money, eventually you should save up enough to to be independent of job for a couple of years.

>Islam is garbage

no shit

you still need to fuck off.

are you ethnic French? Or Ex-Muslim?

Islam brought Bradford and the rest of England to its knees. The UK government claims they are a part of our society but they cut themselves off, taint our culture and turn where they live into disgusting slums.

>ninjas
fuck off with your weaboo shit mohammed

True

I hate Islam but this is a retarded post.

Pagans are delusional retards who get fucked in the ass and smoke weed, kill yourself.

Nah this is Islamic soil now.

Meh, i aint big on religion m8.
I prefer good common sense guiding my actions, and nothing else.

Kill yourself pls.

>Dance or die
I absolutely hate the chinks, but I respect them on some levels.

Hot

The goatfucker fears the chink
>mfw the bug people will wipe out the shitskins with genetically-modified disease or nanobots in your lifetime

Attached: 1532040433743.jpg (164x167, 5K)

that pic

Attached: 1523609570023.png (480x640, 686K)

there's only one thing worse

Attached: jews-movie-poster.jpg (827x1000, 111K)

How does it feel to be a traitor to your own country and culture? To think you cucks use to be the largest empire in history

I don't care. I spit on my forefathers.

I've been to Birmingham one time, full with white converts there and in some neighborhood it felt just like Saudi Arabia.

>your lifetime
Good luck with that you're probably halfway to the grave if not closer.

Hey, that's my city! Hahaha

Give us an argument that will compel us to fuck off.

It's China. 80-100 million muslims can "disappear" without a trace and no one will say a thing.

I can't think of one.

No you aren't. Why do you always lie like this?

I will show you true power

One thing you won't be showing is proof you're white

>prove you're White on an anonymous anime imageboard otherwise you aren't White

You're obviously the same guy that makes the "hey fellow white people isn't Islam the light and will save western civilisation" threads and then melts down when no-one believes you.

I don't even know who that is.

Well there's a very simple way you can prove me wrong

I've worked with many Muslim wage slaves, thanks to (((them))).
I hope they all die.

Go on...

Post a picture of your forearm with your ID written down

No, I'm too embarrassed because I have sickly pale skin because I don't leave my room let alone go outside.

Hope you saved negro
streamable.com/bk3v2

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

Suer you are white!
Lets support Blaxit toghether then!!

Attached: blaxit.jpg (809x538, 81K)

Based

Attached: 82F7C4BA-68D5-4991-9501-74F4BEFEAEC2.jpg (1080x720, 162K)