Why American men such horrible lovers?

Why American men such horrible lovers?

youtube.com/watch?v=vsWGvnbVih8

Attached: 1529780697955.jpg (743x960, 84K)

Because we dont fuck 24/7 like some kind of wild ape.

Because most of them are cutfags.

I would love to have a German waifuslave in my basement.

Attached: 1532653058000.jpg (906x600, 76K)

Asian women seem to think otherwise.

Attached: 1532219826510.jpg (1920x1186, 210K)

Just because they settles for American men, does not mean that American men are good lovers.
It just means that they are available.
Asian women would prefer a faithful German man over an American playboy any time.

Attached: 1530080766994.jpg (2437x3000, 1.2M)

German women don't even prefer their own men, they'd rather fuck a shit skin from the middle east, and then get murdered.

I do not mind sluts getting stabbed. If they are bad judges of character then life punishes them.

In reality most girls over here prefer someone who speaks their own language, does not rely on gibs to survive, and will be likely to form a long lasting and mutually supportive relationship with them.

No wonder that short term flings are so popular in the US, when the men are superficial kids.

Attached: 001372acd6f3113a585514.jpg (499x564, 65K)

>implying short term flings aren't popular in Germany

Attached: _ripley-powerloader.jpg (420x390, 50K)

god bless you germany.

>Similarly with regard to circumcision, one of the reasons for it is, in my opinion, the wish to bring about a decrease in sexual intercourse and a weakening of the organ in question, so that this activity be diminished and the organ be in as quiet a state as possible. It has been thought that circumcision perfects what is defective congenitally. This gave the possibility to everyone to raise an objection and to say: How can natural things be defective so that they need to be perfected from outside, all the more because we know how useful the foreskin is for that member? In fact this commandment has not been prescribed with a view to perfecting what is defective congenitally, but to perfecting what is defective morally. The bodily pain caused to that member is the real purpose of circumcision. None of the activities necessary for the preservation of the individual is harmed thereby, nor is procreation rendered impossible, but violent concupiscence and lust that goes beyond what is needed are diminished. The fact that circumcision weakens the faculty of sexual excitement and sometimes perhaps diminishes the pleasure is indubitable. For if at birth this member has been made to bleed and has had its covering taken away from it, it must indubitably be weakened. The Sages, may their memory be blessed, have explicitly stated: It is hard for a woman with whom an uncircumcised man has had sexual intercourse to separate from him. In my opinion this is the strongest of the reasons for circumcision.

Attached: MAIMonides.png (502x630, 512K)

the pic isnt a german lady you fucking yellow fever weeb

Of course they are popular, but only as a means to find long lasting happiness. Not as a pseudo replacement for it.

Attached: 001372acd6f3113a585516.jpg (500x380, 31K)

Reminder to any newfags that the azn girl fetish is satire, ignore these losers.

Is this a slav rape baby?
I can see the orient from here.

Fuck off muhammad.

This is the point.
Girls love German men.
Americans can not compete.

Attached: 81e55b4cc8f3153dff2017eae1da9a9e.jpg (400x539, 31K)

>having mixed race children

Disgust

Nah you fuck off betamax loser shill cunt, your yellow fever is disavowed by everyone here

they are probably overweight and tire easily

This might be one reasonable explanation.
Uncut is just the better experience for the girl too.
This is a fact.

Might explain in part why the relationships last longer and why US Girls love German lovers. They just enjoy the sex more.

Attached: 001372acd6f3113a585517.jpg (500x360, 63K)

unironically because of (((circumcision)))

Attached: male circumcision reduces female pleasure.png (370x1031, 45K)

Men have been tricked into thinking that sex is all about busting a nut (or almost as bad, giving a woman her O and then getting yours). Sex honestly is a spiritual experience that can’t be fully realized between two impatient (or drunk) strangers. If you ejaculate every time you have sex, you are laughably doing it wrong.

because they are cut

>they don't live in American bubble

Attached: refugees_welcome_berlin.jpg (1200x800, 144K)

>caring this much about womens opinions

>If you ejaculate every time you have sex, you are laughably doing it wrong.

I am sorry to burst your bubble Joe, but if a girl is into you then she will at least try to get you off. If you both have to stop because you or her are getting tired after a few pumps, then you are doing something fundamentally wrong :^)

Attached: germany-refugee-sexual-violence-tk-body-image-1455723782.jpg (1024x683, 512K)

>women blame men for their dry vaginas.
I mean, they aren’t entirely wrong, but you are.

>fewer than 400,000 ethnically German kids born in Germany each year

How does a person find the time to be smug when the population of ethnic Germans is imploding?

all genitally mutilated men are shit at sex

>atheists who somehow think that atheism doesn't correlate strongly with degeneracy
>yellow fever fags
>degenerates who admit to fucking many girls but still want a virgin wife
>pagans in general
>neetsocs who disavow every nationalist politician who is pro-israel

Are there really so many fucking retards on Jow Forums or are a lot of these people just shills and shitposters?

Why are you so obsessed with how American men fuck?

Focus on what's in front of you and stop projecting.

I suggest you read a bit about tantric sex user. You’re welcome.

Attached: 4D18024B-D5C1-4EFF-AEAC-11A595D77100.jpg (295x400, 83K)

I partially agree with you, but we are people of science. Therefore I can not help but to point out that cut dicks scraping out part of the natural lubricant with each pullback is a completely valid point, considering how the tip is shaped.

Smugness comes naturally to you when life treats you well. :^)

I am not focused on how American men fuck. I went with the flow of the thread and pointed out how circumcision might be part of the reason behind my initial statement being true.
My initial statement is that German men are more desirable for American women than American men.

Attached: 1530080636476.jpg (630x869, 80K)

>basedfaced

Because of the English language. It doesn't allow you to have a deep and lovely conversation with your gf or wife.

Meh, I had a German girlfriend for 3 years. She didn't want marriage, then she wanted marriage but no kids, then she wanted kids but no marriage. By the time I was transferred to Hungary (works council would not certify me for another year, so DT transferred me and my job to its MT and gave me a raise), she was fine with marriage and kids, but I had to find a new job in Germany and stay there because "they are so intolerant in Hungary, I cannot raise a child there".

I explained the works council rules for foreign workers, etc. She demanded I just apply elsewhere (with my visa nearing expiration, which meant I would be deported to the US if I did not accept the job + visa in HU, AND it is not okay to just find another job with another company and ask for a renewal). Finally, she demanded we go get married, then I apply for jobs so that there was no risk of deportation, but I not accept the work in Hungary and the raise. I don't listen to women about the law or much of anything beyond their own fields of study. She was a Gymnasium biology teacher. Enough said.

I told her to come visit or don't, but I would be in Budapest working. She visited often but called off the wedding because, "I did not listen to her ideas". I eventually told her I needed to find a wife, not just screw around with her. I have a slightly younger Hungarian woman now. She tells me the reason she kept visiting was the sex was always good. Maybe she was lying, but who knows?

I know one thing. She was too concerned with people other than Germans and Europeans for me (my mother was a Swedish immigrant, father is from German and Finnish immigrants after WW2). She was so "sympathetic" with "refugees" it made me ill. Thus, nothing of value was lost, though my father told me she was the only one he'd approved of my past girlfriends.

What German prefer for husbands and life situations is roughly equal to their political views... confused, stupid and should be disregarded.

Because they have jew dicks

Attached: 1515053816326.jpg (2448x3264, 1.5M)

what the fuck

Don't mind him. I hear that a lot of US boomers have a serious and lulzy combination of erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and delayed ejaculation disorder. It must suck to not be able to get off when you can get it up, then not be able to get it up but still fire off too soon. Protip: New Age faggotry that slightly sounds like "sanctity of marriage" indicates a hippy background. The only real former hippies with all the bullshit head-fuckery are boomers.