Why??????????????

why??????????????

Attached: 960x-1.png (960x540, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XopSDJq6w8E
youtube.com/watch?v=XopSDJq6w8E
paecon.net/PAEReview/issue23/Locke23.htm
reuters.com/article/us-japan-economy-population/japan-targets-boosting-birth-rate-to-increase-growth-idUSKCN0T113A20151112
moneycontrol.com/news/india/mike-pompeo-announces-113-mn-in-new-us-investments-in-indo-pacific-2783011.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Influence_of_Sea_Power_upon_History
straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/chinas-worrying-decline-in-birth-rate-china-daily-columnist
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?locations=CN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Schlonged

Because communism

Attached: 654634564365.jpg (959x639, 58K)

fake propped up economy got called out
prospects for china market look bad now that USA has wisened up and enforces tarrifs

Burn China burn.

because japan is over

Do you understand how investment capital works? The Chinese system is cataclysmically stupid. It's good for creating jobs but it is in no way practically connected with creating actual value. A third of the Chinese "economy" is literally makework bullshit.

The Japanese are very, very different. Their economy is centered around private investment capital and the system is ruthlessly efficient. They're very sensitive to changes in trade conditions but when their economy isn't getting rokt by the US suddenly changing trade deals, they're basically the sharpest shooters on the planet. A side effect (or a cause? Chicken-Egg scenario) is the Zaibatsu system, where they keep merging financial and industrial power to a point where it shouldn't work but it does because they're fucking termites.

Attached: 1531552280910.jpg (515x371, 24K)

>the Zaibatsu system
a redpill is in order

>Do you understand how investment capital works?

I'm on Jow Forums what the fuck do you think?

>literally building buildings for no reason other than to prop up the economy
>"?????why is the economy going down?"

>CHINA WILL DESTROY USA IN TRADE WAR

Get fucked chinks! JAPAN is my best friend now. Made in Japan will become a meme like it was in the 60s

ever wonder why you can buy Yamaha pianos and Yamaha dirt bikes?

I have no idea what you are talking about but i believe you.

i love you japan

Attached: 1492236704336.jpg (1967x800, 198K)

See? there is a god somewhere!

Attached: Jap_Pepe.jpg (750x740, 71K)

fpbp

Attached: 1233071897803.jpg (333x500, 26K)

They are complete shit too and fall apart.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XopSDJq6w8E

The Japanese do this very bizarre thing where you get huge corporations, sometimes centuries old, which own dozens of subsidiary corporations, AND which are merged with fucking banks in a sort of vertical slice of the economy. In other words, imagine Wells Fargo, General Motors, Microsoft and Colt were the same "company." These are often controlled by old families which made metric fucktons of money in the Edo period. A lot of them are also openly involved in organized crime, but this is actually seen as a good thing because they're also always merged with realestate firms so they don't want to reduce property values.

It's pretty fucked, basically the Japanese invented the cyberpunk hypercorporation back when they were all still wearing pajamas and wooden sandals.

Brief: In normal societies, investment capital (ownership of investments that go to new businesses or fund new ventures) is privately controlled. In Japan, it is VERY privately controlled and there is almost no state interference. In China, the government periodically makes investments on the behalf of the entire country for no other purpose than to create projects to keep their people employed. These investments never actually make returns, but this is done as a compromise between the Southern financial sector and the North and West, which have almost no indigenous industry and basically need huge projects just to stay afloat.

Obviously you see the problem here. One, it's literally nepotism on an institutional level, it's official state policy to mismanage funds to create work for your district. Two, it's inherently unprofitable and it wildly inflates GDP even though you're producing shit that nobody wants, needs, or half of the time even remembers the week after it's built. Three, it creates consumer confidence that is totally undeserved and leads people to jump on board with state investments and lose billions of dollars when the investments don't pan out.

Attached: seel.jpg (789x477, 69K)

China wins by having a weak economy so they can unload their crap for shit prices

This is a manufactured dip

because they build houses and ban people from moving into them
youtube.com/watch?v=XopSDJq6w8E

RAPE OF NANKING PART 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Might wanna read that title again expat.

The bubble's popping

GDP is actually a shit metric to use for the health of an economy. At this point it is a meme.

>it creates consumer confidence that is totally undeserved and leads people to jump on board with state investments and lose billions of dollars when the investments don't pan out.

Plus the whole "no more real estate investment, put your savings in the stock market" campaign they ran in 2015-16

Well written.

I used to teach English during Rakutens flip into an English speaking company. The "family tree" and history with some of these parent companies is insane.

Mitsubishi is insane. I could have a month of booze ridden nights asking old men about Mitsubishi and the intrigue and stories never seem to get old.

For such a tiny country Japan is on some next level shit.

Sounds like some solid insight
T-thanks

Attached: pka98cn8kku01.jpg (400x400, 22K)

You want a redpill on the inevitable Japanese-Chinese war? You would assume, given the obvious difference in force strength, that China would easily win if the US didn't interfere.

Actually, the war would be very short, and the Japanese would win very, VERY decisively, and I will now explain to you why. Unfortunately I can't find a good map but the abridged version is that China is utterly dependent on a narrow strait in the South Pacific for its oil transport. The Japanese are also dependent on this strait.

The reason why this is important is that China's bluewater naval capability is absolutely pathetic and the Japanese's is actually one of the greatest in the world, despite them not officially having a military. The Japanese have the projection power to simply circumvent the Chinese projection capabilities in the South China Sea and cut off their transit pipeline in the Indian Ocean.

China deprived of all shipping makes 1920s Ukraine look like a high school student who forgot his sandwich and went hungry through home room. If the Japanese actually maintain the stranglehold, millions will die in the first six months. They could quite realistically demand Manchuria back.

Attached: http_%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2FImages%2FNL-Online%2F2014%2F11%2F13%2F09%2F00%2Fleopard (1024x685, 66K)

I hope. I'd love to see the blowback in a sick way.

Doesn't mean a thing. Japan is stagnating for 20 years now.

And anyone who responds with "based Japan" outs himself as a retard who doesn't understand that stock market is not the real economy.

Because TRUMP IS WINNING THE TRADE WAR!

Attached: dd.jpg (488x1200, 660K)

Fuck yeah hivemind

Attached: 1533147293938.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

They’re going to keep China around though, can’t have such a massive economy (even though it’s fake for a large part) go defunct. But it’s obviously good for the tariffs to be slapped on those gooks with their ghost cities and the fake numbers they’re pulling out of their ass.

The Japanese problem is primarily demographic and secondarily geographic. They have a huge abundance of investment capital relative to consumption because of their population decline, in an ideal world they would be able to export that produce--but because they instead live in Japan, and the US dismantled their pro-Japanese trade agreements in the late 80s and 90s, they've instead got to find a way to either supply new markets or transition to a consumption-heavy economy.

My presumption is that they're going to target Africa, much as the Chinese are. Because investment capital heavy markets basically have to be strong exporters and because the Japanese, if they can claim one thing, have no problems exporting things by sea, they could probably do it as well or better than China pound for pound.

If their intention were to convert to a consumption based economy they'd have instituted measures to increase their birthrates by now, so the odds are they're going the other way. No way to predict how that pans out but my bet is that if (when) they inevitably throw hands with the Chinese and win, they'll create a market for themselves at China's expense.

Anyone with half a brain cell knows Japan isn't the powerhouse it is from the bubble. But I think "fuck China" is more unanimous here than "Japan is based".

Because the central banks are obviously not chinese

>demand Manchuria
>not nanking
you had one chance to make it good and you blew it

Nanjing is... Not desirable. The Japanese problem historically is a lack of arable land and space for expansion. The reason the Japanese conquered Korea (and had been trying to conquer Korea for centuries) was that Korea is the only plausible launching-off point for an attack on the Japanese islands from the West.

The reason they conquered Manchuria is that the Japanese are absurdly good farmers and the prospect of an amount of arable land five times the size of Japan represented effectively unlimited growth. You could call it to Japan what North America was to the British. The problem was that there were all these fucking Chinks there.

Well there's an easy solution to that. Of course at this point I'm getting speculative--I doubt the Japanese would ever tolerate such an arrangement.

CHYNA

So what should you invest your money in?
Bet that the japs bumrush the gooks and chinks?

Don't invest in Asia period, the region is about to go through serious decline and even if Japan profits, it will be less than if you invest in the American energy sector. Sometime around 2020 (Peter Zeihan's guess, not mine) you're going to see US Shale Oil reach parity with conventional drilling. The tech is all there and the Saudi attempt to crush it has already failed. When that happens, because almost all of Opec are drilling at capacity, almost all emergent oil market share is going to go to the US.

Since the Chinks are about to industrialize Africa... Well. Let's just say if you've ever wanted a plantation of niggers working for you, you're about to have one 2 billion men strong and it's going to be thirsty. Invest in US Shale if you want to be the one holding the tap.

Attached: 1495962813136.jpg (500x582, 39K)

JAPAN BANZAI
JAPAN BANZAI

Attached: Trump Tower in your japanese visual novel games.gif (640x400, 38K)

REEEEEEEEEEE THERE'S LITERALLY NOTHING THE US CAN DO THEY WILL LOOOOOOOSE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH GET FUCKED DRUMPFIES

>Wanting to be the hand that feeds Africa
The very thought brings shivers down my spine.

Which companies are investing in shale production then? I know literally nothing about the US energy marked.

>the Chinks are about to industrialize Africa...
They're already finding out the hard way that niggers don't like to work. They'll have to move over Chinese workers to Africa to get anything done.

The idea is horrifying but the Chinese will probably realize at some point that niggers are worthless and just exterminate them, replace them with Indonesians which isn't much better but anything is better than niggers.

Practically speaking I wouldn't invest now, I'd wait until 2019 and then look to see what Chesapeake Oil is doing. If you're actually interested in investment you should know that what I'm doing right now is actually bad conduct and if you lost a million dollars in six years you could sue Hiromoot for my IP and then sue me for offering unqualified financial advice.

So instead of actually asking me sometime in April or May of 2019, go and talk to an investment strategies professional and just tell him you want to invest in US fracking companies. Not hard to get a portfolio set up, but the more you invest the more you will make.

And believe me, unless the Germans drop cold fusion on us in the next ten years, you WILL make.

Attached: leopard-seal_608_990x742.jpg (990x743, 95K)

Pretty much every economy/stock market in the world is a house of cards, but China's moreso than others. Every 2 weeks on average the government doles out shadow loans to the equivalent of a 2008 TARP bailout.

There's bound to be a correction somewhere along the line and it's gonna be nasty.

paecon.net/PAEReview/issue23/Locke23.htm
The article goes on for much longer.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 6.25.52 AM.png (705x946, 187K)

Yeah, Japan with its shrinking population and sign-holding jobs and total dependency on 'murrica is so stronk and future-proof the investments are totally safe.
Stop spouting bullshit, I love Japan and hate China, but the Wangs will come on top.
Stock market is not fully rational or predictable, that's all.

Attached: 1516760990321.jpg (424x617, 161K)

It's so hilarious to watch when China is finally facing an US president who isn't a total doormat. The Chinese government has no fucking clue what to do.

Is this the new beaverposting?

>If you're actually interested in investment
I am
> if you lost a million dollars in six years
I work at the post office. If I had a million money I would go /innawoods/ in an instant.

I'll hold on until 2019 and just google stuff then I suppose. Thank you for answering my questions.

I didn't say that Japan was proof against economic failure, I'm merely commenting on the pattern as it presently stands.

I also think that geopolitically China is in a far more dangerous position. Obviously in a white-room experiment the Chinese should dominate but the fact of the matter is that China shouldn't be one country. It should be at least three. The political necessity of a united China drives them to make horrible investment decisions and historically we know what happens when the interests of the three kingdoms stops aligning.

Stock market isn't GDP retard. Japan is a shithole to live

I am the seventh seal.

Attached: leopard-seal (3).jpg (748x570, 94K)

Why is war inevitable?

>The company is named after the founder's love for the Chesapeake Bay region.
Not bad, not bad. Worth going long for.

China's one child has its population shrinking more than Japan's.

And that's why they're up to their eyeballs in debt.

meme worthiness>actual strategic fact, youre on Jow Forums nanking is a bigger kick in the balls

What about Tesla's energy devices?

Well as long as you're the seventh then alright.

*Raugh's in stock brokewing*

US becoming a net energy exporter severs the last real tie the US had to the global trade market. That means that MacArthur's observation of the necessity of Pacific dominance loses priority in the eyes of the American public.

As the US becomes more introverted, new satrapies will be required to administer our former stomping grounds because it will be difficult to persuade the public that our treasure is best spent policing trade routes. This means that countries which retain trade/political/cultural importance to the United States will become de-facto comptrollers of those areas.

Japan and China are two such states, and their conflict will inevitably over the South China Sea, the Indian Ocean and the tanker route between Europe/Africa and China.

Since this isn't necessarily a conflict over land, nuclear strikes would probably be redundant, but naval blockades are well within the realm of possibility. The Japanese are already beginning to get the idea. Trump represents the beginning of a period of American inward-focus, a retraction of hard influence but a projection of soft influence. The Japanese or the Chinese will probably become the guardians of the Pacific.

My guess is that because of the reasons stated above, the Japanese will win this limited conflict because they have the ability to cut off the oil and the food, whereas the Chinese have no such ability.

Attached: leopard seal.jpg (471x455, 79K)

I'm skeptical about investing in oil in a post-petrodollar world.

>China's one child has its population shrinking more than Japan's.
No it doesn't. Japan's fertility rate is 1.4 and China's is 1.5

How much money would one need to start to invest?

Maybe its the weeb in me speaking but I see Japan as different from the rest of Asia. They've always been willing to adapt to what works and take queues from the West. I think the rest of Asia could burn but Japan would keep doing its own thing

>not buying the dip

Then don't bother investing in US-based oil and gas companies. It's a gamble on American energy independence.
Not a lot goyim. Not a whole lot.

Attached: dohohohohohoh AMD stock.png (1439x615, 81K)

The dollar isn't going to stop being the global reserve currency unless something very, very serious changes in the next couple of years. More importantly however, it won't really matter if it does once the US is actually a serious competitor in the energy market, which is almost certainly going to happen. It's a safe bet.

It depends on which service you use, but most require several thousand dollars to get into it, and unless your finances are stable you're better off attending to that first.

That's a nice analysis, control of the ocean in that area is vital. I think it was china that was crashing ships out there and that 'accidentally' spilled oil out there (ocean currents from there go all around japan).

But it doesn't account for one fact: Xi is work with Trump against the rest of china . If trump wins his war against the deep state and gives xi control of china, xi will not fight against japan. They can work w/ Russia on the one belt one road idea.

Japan's fertility rate is high where it matters (countryside) and to whom it matters (alpha men, even in cities)

>they'd have instituted measures to increase their birthrates by now
They have user. I can't remember what it is called, but they have started this cultural shift where they make couples really want to have kids, and it has slowly caused the increase in fertility in Japan.

apparently, China will have enough housing in 2020 for 3.2 billion people, that'll be 2 places for each person. I wonder how that's going to work out?

Attached: 1532767585796.jpg (761x563, 57K)

I have zero debt and $30,000 just sitting in the bank. Any books or guides to get started?

>Japan plans to include steps to raise the birth rate, such as easier access to childcare and tax incentives, in a package of reforms due this month to tackle the biggest bottleneck to economic growth.
reuters.com/article/us-japan-economy-population/japan-targets-boosting-birth-rate-to-increase-growth-idUSKCN0T113A20151112

There is also a huge cultural shift in Japan to make it out of the norm not to have kids. And as strange as it sounds, things like anime have to do with it too. Shows like Darling in the Franxx which promote having children etc.

find the /smg/ general in Jow Forums board, lurk there, but primarily purview the OP links
you americans are lucky you can use robinhood to buy and sell stocks
don't stupidly dump all your money in stocks though, there's some faggot in that general that went all in on HMNY stocks and crashed into neethood

Attached: 1484689967570.jpg (877x640, 70K)

I believe it. If you told me that the diet literally dragged anime artists in front of Shinzo Abe so that he could personally order them to remind his people how procreation works, I'd believe it. That sounds very Japanese.

Honestly you could just browse Jow Forums for a few weeks. I picked up most of my stuff from my father, and I inherited his modest portfolio when he bit it. I let people with degrees handle that stuff, but I pay attention to the political side of things.

Indeed. By the best.

Attached: 1529440170701.jpg (250x166, 8K)

Yeah it's probably a safe bet but a great investment? 2-5x? I doubt.

Why on earth are her eyebrows blurred?

>it will be difficult to persuade the public that our treasure is best spent policing trade routes.
The US successfully built and maintained a Fleet regardless of Pacifism, in an era where it was a Patriotic Duty to stay out of conflict.

Fleets cannot be raised the way an Army is raised. They have to exist, in place, when a war breaks out. The US will never abandon our Navy because we are a Maritime nation and the Navy is an easy sell to the public because it prevents invasions.

The US Navy will not atrophy in your lifetime barring other events like an asteroid strike or global plague.

Checked. Please go on.

Oh absolutely, by no means did I intend to imply that the US would ever tolerate losing naval supremacy. We'll probably play it as the British did, a bluewater navy the size of the next two largest put together in perpetuity.

That said, we may not necessary *employ* that navy except where it directly serves our interests. In a Post Breton Woods era there is no real reason for the US to guarantee global free trade anymore.

The Malacca straits is controlled by Singapore mostly who have a treaty with the Indian Navy to intervene in times of conflict. Likely India will help Japan.

Now that would be quite a war.

Attached: 1533493804157.jpg (720x722, 105K)

>a great investment? 2-5x? I doubt.
for the savvy day traders it's obviously too damn slow to see a return, why do you think there was mention of wait till 2019
a lot of oil and gas companies aren't really doing so hot right now if you compare it to the years when obamanigger was in charge

Thanks I'll look into Jow Forums and check out Robins. Do you guys have regular 9-5s or do you live off this? I'm almost about to retire in a few years so it'd be great to have passive income.

its going to be the dollar, but a new type of dollar
from what i have read
look into nesara
trumps looking into crypto too, to see if it has any use/value

petrodollar is meh
american energy independence is for sure
american energy export is for sure
oils high value? eh.

oil high value gives too much power to people who dont deserve it

We need to upgrade to something scalable for asteroid mining. Space Force.

>China's is 1.5

?

thanks for all that you do user

In agreement with your statements we can see the US striking unilaterally against OBOR in the post TPP environment eg,
moneycontrol.com/news/india/mike-pompeo-announces-113-mn-in-new-us-investments-in-indo-pacific-2783011.html

I still do not have an answer for what are the principal factors of the ~25% market cap decline in the Chinese market over the last year which OP asked.

Is it really a direct result of the new Trump induced excise and tariff geopolitical plays as every one is apparently amusing, or is it something else? I understand the Chinese investor is principally comprised of retail investors which may be becoming nervous. Where is he capital going?

Large parts of your, very good, writing indicate you're fairly ignorant of US History or Pacific History in general. I'd expect you're a smart young Asian kid perhaps.

The history of the US is Maritime. The US has had an interest in the Western Pac for almost 200 years. The US in your lifetime will not reduce it's fleet because of WWII and what preceded it. Our wealth depends on a Fleet.

The American diplomatic coup of the Washington and London Naval Treaties increased the relative wealth of the US enormously. If the US cannot protect Trade Routes, we are done. As much as I want to reduce dependence on Asia, we cannot get rid of Trade or the Navy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Influence_of_Sea_Power_upon_History

I would suggest you brush up on your Maritime and Naval history.

Britain was the largest Empire in history and the richest and most powerful nation in the world when they had the largest Fleet.

When the US won WWI (by paying for the Allies to win then actually going to fight when the Allies had already lost to Germany, thus reversing the course of the War), then posed the Washington Naval Treaty, which the UK and Japan accepted, they got Parity with Britain in numbers and tonnage of ships.

At this point the US was the world's largest creditor nation, and was about equal with Britain in terms of economic, cultural, and military power.

During WWII the US built an ENORMOUS fleet, and after WWII indeed the US had ENORMOUS power. The USSR has never had world power because they never had a world fleet (no warm-water ports except Crimea which is bottlenecked 3 times to reach the 3 Oceans of the planet).

The size of the Fleet directly corresponds to the power of the Nation.

People in the US know this (though you did not, you do now).

The USN will be here as long as there is a US, and will likely be the most powerful military branch of ANY kind for your grandchildrens' granchildren's lives.

Attached: murderersrow.jpg (1280x1020, 247K)

The initial startup to get into space is going to be a bitch though, no guarantee somebody is going to fold and keep the USA stuck on earth in the coming years. Makes me very suspicious of how the US market is booming so much, if it capsizes there goes the money to get into space.

I'm a technical writer, but it isn't that hard to invest sufficiently to achieve a sustainable income off of stuff like this if you're smart, save money and don't get greedy.

I mean you don't even REALLY need to do anything dangerous like investing in specific companies, you can and should be stuffing money into index funds just to be safe, that's how retirement would work if we hadn't somehow tricked people into thinking that social security wasn't a meme.

I saw your amd long. You held the dip, very nice.

I figured as much.
How do you value something finite that you then discover 10x of on an asteroid?

>asteroid mining
Hate to break it to you user, but asteroid mining is years and years away, at least a decade probably 2.
You're right, 1.57 so closer to 1.6

>Studies show the overall "fertility desire" in China is about 1.6 to 1.8, far lower than sub-replacement fertility rate
straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/chinas-worrying-decline-in-birth-rate-china-daily-columnist

But.. but.. CNN promised Drumpf was losing the tradewar to the EU and China..

Attached: 105353180-4ED1-CB-Trump2-072518.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

so…are you chinese?

Source
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?locations=CN
What does that have to do with it? China has a fertility rate of 1.6 according to the worldbank?

Attached: 1527100354095.png (1025x762, 37K)

On this day, Hiros eyes were not deceived by the commies Australian flag