August 11 2018 Happening

Lots of people having intense Eclipse and UFO dreams. WTF going on

Attached: 66BCD915-A051-4748-AC0E-A5B9B00C3FF2.png (451x557, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQHGqJIt1fc
noosphere.princeton.edu/911formal.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1513264911976.png (414x658, 216K)

happenings only happen when no one expects it.

good happenings only happen when nobody expects it. The jews love predictive programming.

I have been having realistic meteorite ones.

Stop trying to meme aliens into reality. It won't happen. Meme magic doesn't exist. I'm sleepy guys. Let's go back to sleep.

I can hear my pineal gland doing something from time to time. Kinda sounds like a liquid being released, always from the same spot in my brain

Aliens already are reality. I've been abducted once and also saw a UFO once

My dreams about this shut have all been a solar flear, or a breaking down of our power grid.

WTF ME TOO
for legit the past two weeks, every dream has been about civilisation without power.
the shrink I went to had no idea what it could mean

I've been anticipating it for a while. Don't know when it will happen, but I feel like it definitely will within the next few years. I'm gonna loot like crazy

Meme magic definitely exists. It’s called an egregore, and kek is one.
The thing is, even if we (yes, WE) willed aliens onto our planet, would we be happy with the results? Is it strictly chaos we want? Or is it chaos that leads to better times?

Chaos is necesary for change

Attached: 1515007395368.png (295x380, 171K)

Aliens are demons.

Last night I dreamt that a man was raping his 4 year old daughter in a room on a yacht. She was crying and crying. He had multiple wives/girlfriends captive that he kept impregnating to create more victims. They were traveling the world on a boat. It was so vivid, I woke up sick to my stomach.

And you are gay.

>I've been abducted once
Are you sure that wasn't just "Uncle Lester the Child Molester"? Did the probing leave some bio-fluid leaking from your anus?

Why didn't you do anything?

Too busy fapping probably.

I wasn't "in" the dream, I was watching it like it was a movie

I miss kabbalist / hermetic shitposts.
It's much better than this shit.

Me and a friend saw UFO yesterday. Too bad we're pisspoor with shitty cameraphones....

Demand your money back. I'm always a playable character in my dreams

Yeah unfortunately that's how it always goes.

Nice! What did it look like? Disc, cigar, triangle, hypercube?

I'm not "in" more than half of my dreams. Closest I get is using a main character's eyes like a camera. Usually I will shift perspectives through all the dream character's minds.

Sounds like someone's got their benis in your ear desu senpai

The moon is trggering the earthquakes, and the sudden spike in animalistic violence.

Screenshoting this just to post it on August 12 to laugh at you all for believing in yet another Jow Forums LARP

Something is definitely happening. I had a dream last night that during sex with an unknown female her vagina started talking to me. Every time i stopped to listen to it she'd tap me on the head and demanded that i continue. I was thinking this must be like the seashell thing hearing the ocean so id put my ear up to vag to listen. She denied her vagina was talking , saying crazy shit . It was like that scene in " Little Shop of Horrors" with the giant plant , " Feed Me Seymour".
Pretty sure i need meds & straight jacket , but , her vagina was talking.

It looked like a flying black triangle descending upon a nearby dam. We lost track of it when it hit the woods but it was flying really fast and smooth , nothing like a plane or any other known aerial object.
Seen many of these throughout the years. Im convinced they are of demonic origin because of their deceptive nature.
What made me reply to this thread is the fact that im constantly and unrelentingly having (((nightmares))) within the last 2-3 months. Even smoking dope doesn't help lately.

Attached: dems.png (318x231, 131K)

>even smoking dope doesn’t help lately.
I think I might see your problem there senpai.

Its not my only problem.
Dropped my gf and can't maintain nofap as easy as before. Training is harder than ever despite me being fit and not even needing it that much. Getting too little and poor quality sleep. Got fired. Uni priviliges aswell as rights will be revoked this month due to multiple altercations within the property of the uni .
I think that if i don't train seriously hard twice a day and run 16 kms every morning + smoke dope few hours before going to bed i'll kill a few people and get sodomized in jail for the rest of my life.
Idk how to numb myself and become a docile wagecuck again so i can get myself out of the ditch i digged myself into.
Sorry for the blog but dope is currently my friend idk for how long though.

Attached: filename.png (1900x417, 250K)

That is a lot of problems... sometimes we see things when stressed. Sometimes dreams are trying to work something out. Have you considered seeing a therapist?

Q predicted this.

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla

Attached: 30127131_318018845389956_7851673312030621696_n.jpg (698x960, 155K)

I was the girl

Is there a graph longer than 24 hours? I want to see this shit when there isnt a happening

Nothing will happen. Just like it didn't last September 23rd and all the other times people said it was happening

The explanation of what that graph is utterly meaningless.

I saw 3 triangle UFOs emerging and flying off in the evening not too long ago.

>finngolians have never experienced dreaming before
i shouldn't find this surprising since i know asians don't have souls, but jesus

It is a display of a random number generator's output, graphed against entropy. RNG should always look pretty much the same in terms of number density, due to regression to the mean. However, at times, RNG machines will spit out more structured/more packed numbers than normal. This is due to environmental conditions, fact, and this project posits it has something to do with EM field that people generate, which is dubious but cool to think about.

>he is not in control of his dreams

unenlightened vermin

you weren't dreaming, pekka, you were just drunk off your ass as usual

the only time in the past year that I had a UFO dream was when I first saw one of these threads a few days an had a nightmare about Ayys.

My birthday is the 12th. Usually I am excited for the Perseid's but this year I've been having terrible dreams about them.

Chekkd,

Been having more vivid dreams lately but related to my own life and people I know. They have been very nice and comforting.

Attached: 32C9B09B-67AC-41E5-BBAB-441D7AB0C728-6182-0000093E22AEF165.jpg (834x789, 83K)

I'm having none of that. What I am seeing, however, are certain people.
Last night, I dreamed of a girl who was thin, with curly, disheveled hair, with a tattoo on top of each foot related to some poem about a tree. Later found out in the dream she killed herself.
Woke up, got a drink, back to sleep. Then I dreamed of being in a school, running from a crowd of people all chanting something, I can't remember which. A teacher and a student were with me. We made our way outside, through some gates, and headed toward the main road. On the way, we passed a black woman, dressed in a black skirt with a white-and-black striped blouse, pushing something around in a mud puddle. I got about twenty yards from her and turned back to see if she was ok. The crowd seemed to be ignoring her. She yelled to me, "DON'T SIGN IT!"
So I woke up this morning, for good this time. Got ready for work, walked out the door. I'll be damned if I didn't pass her crossing in the opposite direction: A black woman, black skirt, black-and-white striped blouse.

I have these dreams a lot, where I see something and it happens. Sometimes those happenings are significant, other times, they're garbage, but I'm not signing for shit in the near future, js.

Funny, my last dream was about sucking tranny cock.

Nice try, but I'm immune to juvenile insults. Go have a shower, lardkin.

>Last night, I dreamed of a girl who was thin, with curly, disheveled hair, with a tattoo on top of each foot related to some poem about a tree. Later found out in the dream she killed herself.

She sounds jewish

ive been having crazy sex dreams for the past 3 nights, am i helping?

based and redpilled

> Generate random numbers
> run statistics on random numbers
> "Aliens"

kys brainlet

Attached: 1522191460672.jpg (1080x764, 66K)

Reminder that it works. The highest peak in the chart was 9/11. It went bonkers.

You need to repent. Dream sex is haram

It hits the highest peak all the time. Did so last night too.

Didn't get that vibe. She seemed more like someone who had been mixed up with the law in the past, almost like a junkie. I did manage to find one girl a few weeks ago and warn her before anything happened to her. Her friend said I was scaring them, but idgaf. Even better. Now she'll always be on alert.

We need to build our own RNG that looks after repeating numbers.

>be you
>be post apocalyptic you
>be out scouting with some of your buddies
>look for people or unattended buildings
>hear some music off in the distance
>as you get closer you notice there is no sign of any one around
>you smell something but you dont know what it is. you figure its just coming from one of the burned buildings that line the street
>your friends are being immature and are slightly distracting
>you tell them to stop being faggots there will be plenty of time for butt stuff after you find another victim
>the old music cuts out and the following suddenly blares
youtube.com/watch?v=qQHGqJIt1fc
>then lights every where so bright even in the day time it hurts your eyes
>the musics to loud you cant hear anything but it.
>you fire a few rounds off at some of the lights on top of the buildings and in the windows
>you feel something pierce your neck
>its not bad you can get out of here in time. you start running. everything is still blotted out by the damage to your eyes from the light
>WTF
>the music is so loud you cant hear anything else still
>the smell of rotten flesh hit you
>you start to gag and you cant stop
>its worse than just rotten flesh its like a million dead bodies being moistened in the hot sun for weeks before now
> you start getting light headed
>the wound wasnt bad... was it
>no just a flesh wound got to keep moving
>the music cuts out
>your ears are ringing but you can kind of hear your self still gaging.
>you didnt even notice you had dropped your gun at some point
>your lungs hurt from the mucas being forced back and forth in your lungs
>you hear a man say "idk why half of them take this path. i guess i shoudnt dwell on it since it means i can leave you with the others"
>feel something pierce your side
>metal plate didnt stop it since its on the side
>go limp and vision is still rekt
>start to get cold
>december 2019 wasnt supposed to be like this
maga

9/11 was the highest peak of all time, probably the entire day

if you look at OP's, in average, it's somewhere in the middle

The ceiling is not that high. Its being constantly hit.

Attached: Screenshot_58.png (366x206, 37K)

Ah, you meant longest, not highest.

Yellowstone super volcano is going to Erupt in next few years. Ash will create several years of winter, civilazation is about to be reset. We are only aware of it subconsciously. Game over.

noosphere.princeton.edu/911formal.html

>intense Eclipse and UFO dreams
Wtf, I have UFO dreams frequently but last night now that you mention it I remember being asked in my dream what a waxing crescent moon phase was called.

I had a dream last night about sonic and malls and old people.

>eclipse and ufo dreams
Must be nice I keep having dreams of cannibals consuming clones alive.

Lol it’s cute how retards like you act enlightened. In reality, aliens are a hoax, space is a hoax, and earth is flat enclosed in a firmament. Aliens are just demons repurposed by aliester Crowley

well i didn't have any eclipse dreams, however i dreamt a few days ago that i was in a city i knew and it was extremely dark, barely any light, pretty close to sunset, and when i looked at a clearing in the city skies, i saw many ufo's in different shapes, i was excited at the prospect of meeting alien races just like in valerian.

Attached: paul-rumsey.jpg (960x753, 106K)

>implying your claims are not equally retarded
Fuking lol

My uncle saw a UFO up close. He was working on a ship in the Gulf of Mexico. He was the only one on the deck at the time. It came down very close, was completely silent, then disappeared at incredible speed. Who knows who or what is flying these things, though? Could be aliens, could be evolved humans from the future, could be interdimensional critters...

Attached: 1533260738501.jpg (500x436, 24K)

Can we organize our thoughts enough to start civil war

o no, its that time of year again

bitch ass punks posting stock market gonna crash memes

I did a few times all they wanted was muh shekels.

whats this all about?

Attached: 1522299189001.png (729x638, 154K)