This is one of the reasons why feminism FAILED

picrelated

Did you know that most of degenerative shit originate in murica? I think the rest of the world should unite just to take action against murican degeneracy. Look at all the Murican chart music: 6ix9ine, Nicky Minage, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and all those dangerous people that are poisoning our society. Murica is the worst enemy, it spreads cancerous bullshit all over the world.

Attached: feminismFAILED.jpg (1024x504, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5986283/Femen-founder-Oksana-Shachko-dead-alongside-suicide-note-Paris.html
rferl.org/a/femen-activist-shachko-found-dead-in-paris-suicide-suspected/29386587.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They misspelled rape.

kek

Attached: 1531542728795dfgjnbvc.-6281.jpg (600x480, 40K)

>FEMEN
Their shilling is so blatant that I sometimes think that Soros is a good guy who just wants to induce a global backlash against globalism.

>Ukrainian Organization promoting degeneracy

Most women don't care about feminism, stop living in a fantasy

One of the founders off'ed herself 2 weeks ago, good riddance kek

Attached: 1529174593058.png (797x1003, 113K)

good one KEK

Yeah blame Americans for French women being whores. Kys

>One of the founders off'ed herself 2 weeks ago
nice.jpg

They didn't fail, feminism won. The western world is entirely feminist in every aspect. The laws, the courts, the workplace, everything.

Fuck soros is a p.o.s

this post makes me so angry about what has been allowed to happen here over the past 150 years.

Yeah, I think that's her in the pic.

This, unfortunately. They never really met any resistance either. What they push now is so ridiculous even actual feminists couldn't possibly agree.

Dat pendulum tho, just need enough patience.

It's male traitors who voted for these things who are the real enemy. The survivors must be punished for their treason.

The older I get, the more karma I see.

Doesn't look like her but in don't have a PHD in psychotic thots

Attached: oksana-chatchko-en-2012-a-paris.jpg (1000x500, 32K)

source?

Dementia probably altered her physical appearance.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5986283/Femen-founder-Oksana-Shachko-dead-alongside-suicide-note-Paris.html

Their vaginas are so filled with STDs it's impossible for them to make room for a new one down there.

Very interesting theory Sven, i'd give it a good 80% probability

Attached: 1499279960109.jpg (655x527, 59K)

I may be mistaken, but I believe Soros stopped funding them when they said they would bring Femen to Israel.

Her entire life was literally "tits or gtfo" so men would listen to her politicial ravings
rferl.org/a/femen-activist-shachko-found-dead-in-paris-suicide-suspected/29386587.html

Attached: 0DFB4FCA-932E-460D-9CEA-60C53B184678_w1023_n_s.jpg (1023x1344, 162K)

More like tits and btfo

That guy that is grabbing her kek

Incredible

>first response is disagreeing with the slut
These people are an extremely vocal minority.