Makeup

what does Jow Forums think about make-up?

Attached: makeup.jpg (1200x630, 35K)

not political

Attached: ABANDONBREAD.png (465x401, 11K)

It makes women look better but not by the time invested in it. They could put that time to better use literally doing anything

degenerate

It's basically fraud

i like it. just like with hair, dress, and other accessories and effects, you can learn a bit about a woman and how she sees herself by how she modifies or enhances her appearance.

The way most girls on the internet do it it looks like shit. I remember seeing this one spic girl who had a pretty obvious line all around her face where the layer of cosmetics ended, made me want to blast her with a fire hose.

It can be used to compliment features, or (like majority of thots) be used to hide/ mask genetic imperfections in attempts to trick a higher genetic level mate than herself to invest himself in a lesser desired individual in comparison to your natural Stacychad.

This.
You're lying about your genetics.

Depends.
My wife looks stunning with only red lipstick and other minimal additions. Since she never caked it on like the THOTs at school, her skin stayed really healthy.
Anything more than that and it looks really tacky, except for goths. Goths get the okay.

Attached: F792FE21-56AC-4A7C-96CA-17F9667E98D1.jpg (480x600, 61K)

dumb and gay

Looks good when it looks good, and since the only thing women are good for is looking good and fucking, I’m fine with it.

Attached: the power of makeup 5.jpg (978x932, 132K)

What do women think about shoe lifts?

It's all genetic fraud user.

Attached: the power of makeup 4.jpg (1264x567, 397K)

Attached: the power of makeup 2.jpg (640x328, 141K)

Attached: the power of makeup 3.jpg (600x600, 22K)

It can make or break a woman. I have very much respect for a woman who is exceptional with her make up. From being able to do more with less, to being able to completely change her face and still having it look natural. I also have a disrespect for women who half-ass it. When I can see the imperfections they're trying to hide even through the caked up face then I know to avoid them. Good with makeup>no makeup>bad with make up

Attached: the power of makeup 1.jpg (640x514, 57K)

And a nose job/ hair relaxing

I hate it and was fortunate enough to find a girl who feels the same. Maybe once or twice a year she will put on very light makeup for a special event. She looks a bit plain, but its nice to know that she's not a gargoyle hiding behind a mask.

Degenerate, ESPECIALLY if one puts it everywhere and I really hate the fake eyebrows. Women with non-shaven eyebrows look far better. But if a wife does make up to look better for her husband then it's fine. Men with makeup should just be gassed imo

Looks fucking hideous in the make-up version as well, it's always a red-flag when you see this much construction filler