There is no better way to fight the jew than to fight the jew within. Write a short piece of piano music, go to the gym...

There is no better way to fight the jew than to fight the jew within. Write a short piece of piano music, go to the gym, get a tan, graduate in STEM, get a pretty girlfriend and things will automatically start getting worse for the internationalists.

Attached: 1526299708377.jpg (635x767, 66K)

This is all true except in the west the jews have rigged immigration poliices and media coverage to bring in tens of millions of immigrants and they are going to bring tens or hundreds of millions more so we are just being replaced but in some places like hungary or poland yes there might still be hope

>hurrdurr jews are teh evul boogeyman

Attached: 1532515336058.png (1922x1108, 107K)

I wanna spread and sniff and suck both of their shitholes

Attached: gasdhasdgasdgdsa.jpg (241x300, 14K)

>Write a short piece of piano music
>graduate in STEM
So you defeat the inner jew by behaving like one?

>get a job
>work hard
>pay extra taxes
>government takes tax money to import subhumans even faster

If everyone who was opposed to immigration just stopped working, the entire economy would grind to a standstill and immigration would stop overnight.

Working hard in the current system just keeps it's slowly rotting corpse alive longer and makes what we will need to do in 10-20 years that much harder. Don't fall for the wagecuck meme.

Yes goy, do things that will keep you occupied and not bothering us real humans.

t.Peterson

So this is the new /sig/?
Because mods are fags, we call non-sig the internal Jew?
I imagine they'll be fine with that.

i agree that people should do these things, but how does this make it worse for the jew?
success is not a zero-sum game...

Attached: 1514608195198.png (600x445, 437K)

kys

It's a constructed narrative, you need an evil "other" to join and fight against. A lot of Jews wield unfair positions of power so it's a good target, deal with it.
You are a better piece of your nation, you wield more power, influence and attraction. A team is only as strong as it's weakest player.

Attached: 1523061751694.gif (298x298, 1.78M)

kys after you finished

The thing is, behaving like a jew (pursuing higher studies, having a creative hobby, reading a lot and learning as much stuff as possible etc.) is the only way to fight jews. It's impossible to deny that their view on life is a way to success and what they don't want is for us gentiles to live the same way and get on ''their level''. We can do it, and we can do it better; getting smart, getting good qualifications, good jobs/become entrepreneurs, getting fit etc. and all that without having to rip our brothers off with usury and other jewish tricks.

A rich nationalist is a treasure for a nation.

Attached: Large-Blank-Frame-01_20180806070227863.jpg (1584x521, 589K)

You are in a shithole, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

put a wet shit on your head, light it on fire and kys

>write a piece of piano music
done that when i was like 15
>go to the gym
no thanks faggot im not gay i do sports just fine on my own
>get a tan
no nigger i am snow white, i already get a sunburn when i just think about led lights
(basically i look yellow orange and red during the entire sunny period of summer and autumn)
>graduate in STEM
doing that right now
>get a gf
ree get out

Lol @ being gay.
Sports is also important to boost attraction, the Jew can't compete wit the Gentile here.

Attached: 1526336838497.jpg (813x1019, 103K)

Based

Faggot soibois.

I've put some thought into this, and I agree completely. Too many young white men just give up on life, they check-out on their responsibilities and self-improvements and just deterioriate.

The best way to fight the jew or stick it to the man or whatever the fuck you want to call it is to become the best version of yourself you can possibly be. Become wealthy, fit, powerful, charismatic, educated, talented, and then dominate whatever field or circle you find yourself in.

Most people don't take that road though because it requires effort and commitment and the path is full of pitfalls that can lead to temporary failure. So most just take the path of least resistance and give up on life, they sit around all day, posting on sites like this about the big bad jews or the absolute state of degenerate white women. They view everything around them as being broken, and oh if only the world would conform to their own perspective everything would be right again, except that's not how things work, the world won't kneel to you, you have to seize the opportunities and impose your will on everything and everyone else, and the only way you'll have that kind of power is by working for and achieving it.

Jews are not that kind of menace, they are more like parasites, just like muslims.

I rate the murdoch murdoch reference my man. You seem like a great bloke.

I like how these threads and their ensuing posts are so full of themselves, as if the posters here think that they are the first people to ever say the things that they do on here.
Western society is broken, millions of Jow Forums posts/threads about the same old tired cliches won't change that.
And I tried telling leftist losers years ago to get off their computers, they are whiny children and they don't understand the concept of sacrifice and struggle.