to much stabbings this year

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (663x758, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uNXId
archive.is/LNhIr
archive.is/j2ROB
archive.is/z6enT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im sure the migrants will willingly donate blood. they are great citizens im told

Fucking Christ! Is the whole town just taking turns poking holes in each other?? Why are you faggots so gay?
>Inb4 it's da sand/knee gurs
You pussies got invaded by a bunch of high test dudes cause you're fucking betas. Kill yourselves

Attached: 1533502296744.png (576x507, 59K)

>are great citizens im told
they are just fine

Attached: Muslim-protesters-006.jpg (300x180, 13K)

why don't people simply wear clothing that protects against knife attacks? For example, police wear anti-bullet shirts

better start ramming down doors of white tax payers and binning all their kitchen knifes

bongs are completely lost

Attached: 1533448172403.jpg (386x333, 21K)

Attached: sickle cell.png (1280x686, 536K)

Just put some jars in the drains and wait.

and thats a good thing

Attached: 1471023091072.jpg (312x345, 21K)

We need London based anons with aids to start donating blood

thas a good idea

Attached: images[1].jpg (184x274, 12K)

BASED AND REDPILLED

Attached: 1533133366501.gif (480x360, 1.23M)

Attached: london 2020.jpg (1110x1136, 154K)

Part and parcel of a vibrant multiculti society... diversity is beautiful.

>He thinks it's because of stabbings.

Goood humanssssssssss.

Nowhere near as lost as you, it's adorable. Germany will be destroyed in my lifetime. Good times!

Attached: Ozzy Moseley.jpg (620x450, 39K)

Mfw the "bladdy nignogs" stab "me fackin" arms

Attached: 4c4258b.jpg (570x547, 61K)

>diversity is beautiful.
and so colorful ...

Attached: knife attack.jpg (620x413, 44K)

This is unironically cool.

Tap that blood
support the shitskin flood

Attached: 1503480868136.gif (200x250, 2.6M)

>Mfw the "bladdy nignogs" stab "me fackin" arms
where is my foot damn

Attached: 6c75d6adcc.jpg (261x475, 51K)

Crazy that none of this shit happens in Northern English towns that are still 98% white. Last time i went to london it felt like a fucking zoo and three niggers eyed me and wallet up

>stabbings so common that the blood banks are running dry

I self-identify as a vampire, how will this effect me? Can I still get free blood on the taxpayer's dime?

Germany you made a thread yesterday begging the British to stop hating on you and stop making threads.

How about you start by stopping this spam.

Every fucking morning, sick of you Germans. Might just DDOS this site until you shut the fuck up. Fucking annoyances.

We all know that there will soon be civil war
better you train a little, you have a maximum of 2 years left

London should be nuked.

Oi m8 u got a loicince for those veins

Attached: 1533335404363.jpg (1024x843, 169K)

Look how triggered these crooked toothed cunts get. You dragged the fuckers into two world wars, exhausted the will of your whole continent to the point where blokes can just waltz in and have their way with your money and women whilst stabbing any cheeky cunt who says otherwise. Now this poor fucker is coping with your fackin stitch up on a bloody Vietnamese seashell collecting website and you have the facking gall to take the piss? Fackin ell mate.

>when even NHS literature confirms race is not just "SKIN COLOUR" and confirms that 3rd world migrants are a net drain on resources.

Attached: AR ENN AICH ESS.png (1157x813, 369K)

So glad I opted out of organ donation.

Why are the so called red pilled faggots waiting for the fucking establishment to state the fucking obvious? They're not fucking migrants, they're invaders. They're more virile and their culture is so dominant that the side effects to all the male competition results in cutting cunts to ribbons and a few hundred roasties BTFO with or without consent. Bend the knee you soft, comfortable, bourgeoisie beta males.

Attached: 1533507213960.jpg (672x640, 54K)

We also have "opt out" organ donation.

So if you don't fill out a form to say no, they rip the organs out of you when you die

Haha, when you die you no longer get a say in the matter. They'll just pressure your relatives into signing over your corpse.

What relatives?

Oh, no relatives? They don't even need to worry about asking then.

London isn't an English city.

Who cares?

Whatever you say mutt.
This, let them all die.

Why don't migrant doctors and engineers solve this?

Not sure why you're so mad, you really think doctors are going to throw away perfectly good organs? It's happened here in the US, you can bet it'll happen in the UK if it hasn't already.

But how can this happen? I thought knives were illegal D=

Attached: 1530115081292.jpg (228x221, 34K)

Why ask for blood? There are hardly any native brits lefts in London so our blood won't be compatible for all the newcomers getting stabbed. Many migrants though.

Unlicensed television, that's a crime.
Bin that knife.
Aren't licensed and don't voluntarily donate at least 2 pints of blood per year? That's a crime.
Secure beneath the watchful eyes.
Mind the gap.

I'm going to opt out as well that you mention it. I'm not letting nogs have my organs.

Its a piece of piss to do. Keep a hold onto the letter they send you and I guess if you have relatives, explain to them your decision.

>I'm not letting nogs have my organs.
I wonder if it's safe to donate blood in the UK even if you're not in London-- won't it just get ferried to London anyway to treat some nog's hypovolemia?

The thought makes one shudder

See, more acid attacks instead of knife attacks and the blood supply stays optimal.

Bongs don't understand when Islam is doing them a favor they just jump to conclusions and whine about jaffa cakes or whatever

>hypovolemia?

blood transfusion is not a treatment for hypovolemia ;)

>children using plastic spoons for food in school

kNivE AttAcK!!!!

I stopped donating blood a few years ago since I moved. It's not easy to get to a place anymore compared to the church hall just down the road, but yeah, even if I can get there now, I've changed my mind. No more of my blood for them, I'll only donate to my relatives if they need it for some reason (i.e: blood, bone marrow, kidney)

Thanks, I'll look into that this week.

It isn't? Don't you at least use plasma to treat someone who's experiencing something like hypovolemic shock?

Silence nigger.

Attached: Pongo Knows.jpg (2048x1302, 154K)

>I went to London and all I got was this lousy kevlar vest

Well maybe if they didn't inbreed they wouldn't need as many transplants.

shouldn't crime rates be at historic all time lows since the government keeps telling everyone that all these peaceful immigrants are a net benefit and will bring prosperity to the country??? how can crime be increasing if all these peaceful, loving immigrants keep getting imported to make the country a better place???

Attached: 1493225708695.png (711x273, 119K)

I feel for you lad, about to head in for my 9th donation in just a couple of days and I'm thankful that I can be relatively sure that it won't end up coursing through the veins of some wog, else like you I probably wouldn't donate

It's not just inbreeding, they are genetically predisposed to Type 2 diabetes for example.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 13.03.41.png (1152x994, 549K)

Yeah, why is that

Attached: asdsa.png (313x315, 147K)

DonĀ“t look into the power of rh neg blood /pol

Absolute racism coming from the NHS. They need their funding pulled!

> make a sucessful life for themselves
...robbing and raping and murdering the locals.

Why are they so prone to diabeetus?

Can't process sugar, only semen

Well they have high blood pressure and poor diets for a start.

use pigs blood

:^)

give a monkey sugar and hamburger and wait

Steady crime rates for decades start to rise exponentially in 2015. What happened around 2015....

Attached: _99745279_chart-violent_crime_recorded-z3vut-nc.png (624x416, 28K)

Do muds donate blood?

I can't even donate blood, my local venue is always fully booked. They're bombarding me with messages trying to get me to travel missions to donate but no, fuck 'em.

Why not just make blood donating a condition for holding a tellytub license?

Literally illegal lol

they actually made kevlar clothing illegal, classified as combat gear or w/e and restricted to police/military

pretty funny

Attached: bongedDh8bQALU8AA9oH6.jpg (625x833, 111K)

Doesn't even matter if they did, blood types tend to be linked to one certain racial group. For example many Euros have type A, many niggers have type O.

>Here - have my blood so a nigger "rap artist" can make it through surgery and encourage yet more stabbings
Er... how about "no"?

Attached: Tamaki Smug.jpg (360x360, 17K)

White don't want to clean the toilets if the city's bankster...i went to London and I didn't Whites working in this city(bus driver, taxi..) except bankster. ..

no

Attached: Hello my fellow negroes *posts gif*.png (590x1338, 638K)

>many niggers have type O.
Isn't O negative the universal blood type though? It can be given to everyone

Oi lemme see your idear loicense, mate.

How does that not make them racist?

Other countries are shit my own including but no one not even Sweden is at your level of cucked.

Yes user, but not when it's saturated with HIV.

You know whats funny?
For all the memes about UK being cucked, there are NO restrictions or (laws) preventing a citizen buying and wearing armoured vests (knife proof, bullet proof etc)
But in america, some states have it illegal, some have restrictions and some have no restrictions at all.
In canada it's illegal, but in some areas you can get a license for them
Australia its flat out illegal
UK not cucked for once.

If you post on the level of the target audience with gifs and ebonics then they cannot decode the true fact.

underrated

archive.is/uNXId
archive.is/LNhIr
archive.is/j2ROB
archive.is/z6enT

Nope.

No u. Now eliminate yourself from the gene pool you pasty uncircumcised double nigger

Attached: 1533481190468.png (1000x1000, 345K)

Never, NEVER donate blood.
The elites like Soros rely on the blood of younger, healthier people to stay alive and mentally capable.
The red cross is used to keep these assholes alive.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-06-09-20-00-1.png (1440x1418, 1.8M)

>uncircumcised
>using a positive in a derogatory sense
Us calling you cut kike slaves works. You calling us normal doesn't.

Perhaps, Muhammad. Still whiter than you tho fagget

Attached: IMG_20180806_082936.jpg (1440x2560, 596K)

thanks for the fucking chuckle that image is surprisingly hilarious

prepare the h, you are experiencing extreme soreness

I'm sure young muslims and blacks will be just as charitable as the old white people that they replaced.

I couldn't do that shit I feel drained when they do a normal blood panel which is like 3 to 8 phials about the size of a usb drive.

But fuck for it to be at a level of violence where it impacts on the countries total medical supplies ?

it's a good thing they imported all those doctors from the middle east to take care of the white people.

I would like to welcome Europeans to move to America. Vote right wing. Vote for closed borders. Take America back. Restore the demographics. Europeans are welcome.

>be british
>get stabbed

>Breitbart

But it can't receive from anyone except O.
And niggers don't give.