They're banning Infowars

They're banning Infowars

Attached: DjX-fWdWsAADfsE.jpg (453x462, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uaxCBqVyyhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know, i wonder what he touched on which triggered this reaction. It's obvious it was not about the school shooting.

>grows a faggot beard
>gets banned
hope he gets sterilized aswell

The only way to stop them is by legitimizing infowars. Next time a Jow Forums autist discovers racist tweets from a celeb/journalist, send that info to infowars so they’re the ones who “break the story”

It’s time to out Jew the Jews

How long do you think they'll wait before they Ban Hannity so it seems organic?

Good.

alex jones deserves to be flogged

Got a license for that thought, goy?

nigger

Attached: 1532038871715.jpg (493x493, 91K)

If was really a threat to the (((globalists))), they would have banned him a long time ago before he could get followers on Youtube.

and nothing of value was lost

not really, they cant ban him before he is perceived as a threat genius..

it's obviously something he touched on recently

requesting monster can shoop

Attached: 1532326006647.jpg (726x960, 134K)

>feels (((sympathy))) for other races
>gets hard
faggot

Attached: 1520208422454.jpg (480x360, 35K)

test run

they're going after all right wing outlets

Attached: 1533539096282.jpg (1494x988, 249K)

gas yourself, shills

Hasn't PrisonPlanet been around since the late 90's? Surely they would have known him when he started getting big around the end of the 2000's. Oh well, it's not that big of a deal anyway.

ALEX JONESBERG THE KOSHER CONSPIRACY THEORIST APPROVED BY THE ADL AND FUNDED BY THE SPLC ADMITS TO BEING JEWISH

youtube.com/watch?v=uaxCBqVyyhM

I do it for free

Attached: 1532331710026.png (595x407, 58K)

Time to riot

Attached: GettyImages-57068298~01.jpg (800x547, 168K)

>removing channels on the basis of their political opinion is not a big deal
>fuck free speech

Attached: 1432997724.jpg (1220x813, 93K)

Attached: 1532726702611.jpg (400x344, 32K)

CIA strawman became self aware so frankenstien is trying to kill his own monster
is that the jist of it?

>The only way to stop them is by legitimizing infowars. Next time a Jow Forums autist discovers racist tweets from a celeb/journalist, send that info to infowars so they’re the ones who “break the story”
Nice try, Alex but no.
Fuck you. You are the fake news of the right. You could do great things but prefer pushing stupid, obviously fake narratives and use your show to sell your merch.
You are dishonest. I wouldnt be surprised if you are an alphabet agency psy op to delegitimize the right.

Tldr: kys, Alex

pathetic effort, kill yourself pronto, friendo

Alex was my gateway redpill and for all his faults he is a good man.

t. Somali

merkle please

Never said I hated free speech, of course I think it's something that should exist. I just think AJ is supported by the same people he wants to "destroy."

ofc faggot
resist drumpf much..?

Attached: 1532034285203.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Hurts, huh?
Just to realize your redpilling idol was a Zionist plant spreading misinformation through various conspiracies that have truth to them.

There’s truth, then there’s crazy.
Alex Jones played his roll. He made anyone who questions the media look insane.

Yea link it if you find it.
Maybe it was the threats he made recently.

Damn... What a good comeback. How will i ever recover?????

Doesn't matter, the establishment wants to regulate free speech and when nobody reacts they will call all opposition hate speech.

Attached: 1532724877958.jpg (2048x1365, 302K)

Yeah why couldn't he name the Jew like David Duke!!!! KYS faggot.

>How will i ever recover?????
How about by going back to Africa or Shitistan or whatever hellhole you crawled out of

we're banning satire now?

>Maybe it was the threats he made recently.
nope, I dont even think a lefty is subhuman enough to actually believe that.
At this rate Hillary is going to fuck up employment in the USA just like EU did in Europe in 4 years time

Yeah, you're right.

>whatever hellhole you crawled out of
You mean Düsseldorf?
What's wrong with Düsseldorf?

>played his roll
he's certainly rolled the overton window in the right direction. shill harder

He always gets the info and he never runs it because he's an anti white shill. He'll purposely underreport anti white racism (I think he even gave a a complete out to Obama's old witch doctor) and focuses on hating (((nazis))). Fuck Alex Jonestein

Cry some more

>What's wrong with Düsseldorf?
Probably filled up with niggers like every other german city at this point

Nah, just hate speech.

>He always gets the info and he never runs it because he's an anti white shill. He'll purposely underreport anti white racism (I think he even gave a a complete out to Obama's old witch doctor) and focuses on hating (((nazis)))
shouldn't that make you love him tho. Seing as though you hate whites.

Attached: 1523457923182.jpg (900x600, 77K)

Kanacken. Kanacken everywhere

>Nah, just hate speech.
No, free speech
They'll label everything agains the establishment hate speech from this point on. Compliments of the complicent left and their crusade against rhethorics.

Why you always try to pull some Nazi shit senpai?

Hate speech isnt real

>that image

Attached: 1530895580932.gif (280x296, 1.61M)

>I can't wait for people who look like this to throw me in the gulag for using the word "gay" on the internet.

It seemed to me that Isaac Kappy's video naming Stephen King was a tipping point - this place was shut down, Q became a threat and had to be mentioned/slandered by MSM, InfoWars and others silnced by P.C. cyber-police, etc... It's cumulative, but something this past week touched a nerve. I think it was the mention of Stephen King connected with Fort Bragg and "The Cult".

Attached: 6FBAD8E9-1255-4567-81A0-0E2ABFFD31BD.jpg (249x214, 18K)

I've never watched an episode or listened to a podcast, but this censorship makes me want to know more...

Attached: 86qLqaUq.png (226x226, 24K)

It’s like a 3hr long 80s wrestling promo. I love it.

Only way msm thinks it can win is to ban alternatives. Everything at odds with them is a thought crime citizen.
Having a harder time controlling the narative how embarrassing.

Attached: soros.jpg (900x500, 87K)

putin allows estonia to have internet?

Probably taken out of context.

This gives him way more credibility. They wouldn't do this if they weren't scared to the bone. Infowars has unironically had a better track record than CNN. He is giving out the same information for the last 20years while being ridiculed. Yet, he is the one that gets vindicated over and over, several years later

He may be over the top and a bit hyperbolic but his core message is consistent and holds up to reality years later. While the CNN narrative collapses within days,hours, minutes. Or is even outright wrong from the get go.

The problem for them is when (((they))) are succesful in banning infowars they opened the box of pandora for journalistic outlets. (((They))) will be next. Freedom either works for everyone or for no one

Attached: 1492117437460.jpg (240x173, 7K)

>What's wrong with Düsseldorf?

Everything. The mayors of Düsseldorf, Cologne and Bonn recently begged Merkel to give them more rapefugees. As if those cities aren't already immigrant shitholes. NRW is doomed.

Nah, Düsseldorf has the highest concentration of japanese in germany.
Japs are alright.

We need a blax Alex Jones.

This pussay azz white boi can't get it done!

My dude Alex wing give up that easily. Whether you like him or not, that's a non issue. If you think this ban is good, yours retarded and don't see the whole picture. Or you're a fucking shill.

Attached: Illuminati-Logo.png (800x800, 172K)

Alex Jones isn't anti-white. wth. He's always talking about how whites are disappearing and it's what the goblin globalists want.

When he calls globalists goblins btw, that's pretty much him letting us know he knows.

youtube channel and website + radio is still up.

so this is fake news

Which district are you from? Go visit Oberbilk, Rath, Eller, Wersten and count the amount of mudslimes. Or just drive around in public transportation and count how many shitskins you see. It's depressing. You're probably a Bonze from Oberkassel or Angermund. Your district isn't safe.

Its (((itunes))), facefuckbook, spotifiiaids and shit like that making it harder for people to get the hatecrime info.

Oberkassel master race reporting in.
But i moved to Konstanz fornwork two years ago. Pretty white here. Rest of germany is beyond saving tho. Had to spend a few days in Essen. Holy shit man...

Hah, i knew it. Eat the rich!

fucking ashamed i paid for zogify for so long. deleted that shit and joined the TRS paywall this week to atone for my faggotry.

is "pretty white" a western german codeword for "i only see 3 sandnegers every minute instead of 10"?

>They're banning Infowars
Stopping giving us false hope.

someone declared that globalist is synonymous with Jewish and now they're banned
>i'm not joking

spotify, itunes and some others removed their content last week

Glad they are!

time to get rid of all the fake news - InfoWars, Breitbart, Hannity, Carlson, Fox News, Drudge, Limbaugh, and others!

the bongs were sterilizing people back when the nazis were

correction; trump said "michael cohen is definitely a globalist, but i like him" and then all the libs said he was dog whistling that globalist means Christ Killing Kike or whatever.

Here have a few drops of mine, you obviously need it.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (600x900, 40K)

Great, finally getting rid of the disinformation shills. Infowars is doing more harm than good.

Its weird as fuck. Think its just to piss off Qberts or did he name the jew? Usually there's an explanation for competing businesses to collude like this.

>I wouldnt be surprised if you are an alphabet agency psy op to delegitimize the right.
*dingdingding*

This is what it looks like when the kikes figure out that the goal is to make Israel Christian by 2020.

I just checked for the hell of it and he's gone from Stitcher too. An actual conspiracy...

Is this what they mean by gender neutral.

>muh free speech
fuck off

Yawn, If I thought It was something other then greed over add revenue getting people to watch something else by banning him Id give a dam. Make a show that does not lick sweaty ball sack nd maybe people would watch that instead.

Get ready for the great social media purge of all conservative viewpoints. They aren't even hiding their disdain anymore. It's time to put these people's feet to the fire or they will take over the entire internet public space.

how will morons know what supplements to buy now??

Attached: ecd430e7-2716-45bc-8e04-d2535ce34b38.jpg (940x500, 68K)

>nice digits
>ugly fag

I honestly don’t get it. Infowars may be mostly bullshit, but hate speech? I thoroughly disagree. Democrats are just lobbying to ban speech they disagree with at this point.

>>not getting it directly from GHC

> yup the tard will blue and pink hair that sucks cocks and can't get a job because they cant lift 20 pounds wont be able to support its life style if we don't ban shows that don't lick sweaty balls and get people to watch it so they can get add revenue.

I dont get how so many independent platforms have decided to stop offering it all at once. Meanwhile listing advertisers on here gets you a ban...

banking cartel. stand on the wrong thing and boom in a split second you can't take any credit card paywell ect almost no digital payment what so ever. Why bit coin was such a thorn in there side.

Info wars cheated the system by selling a product that is not considered fan memorabilia and taking a cut of the sale.

it's the march to midterms

Cnn too right? Xd

What the hell does that even mean

they have lawyers and denying something that is a need like food water medicine is a lot harder to revenue block then donations to a cause or group.

AWESOME.
One less dip shit spouting crazy crap.