Jews saving Gentiles with vaccines

So the Jews practically invented vaccines and their distribution saving millions of lives. Why do you basement dwelling jerks hate them? You are alive because of them!

Attached: 1523180101720.jpg (1920x1469, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2017/jul/29/infertility-crisis-sperm-counts-halved
truedemocracyparty.net/2013/03/einstein-fraud-plagiarist-documented-the-einstein-fraud-thief-liar-borderline-retardation-judaic-media-created-celebrity-hero/
uk.reuters.com/article/us-health-sperm/how-infertility-treatment-has-left-sperm-science-behind-idUKKCN1GN0BY
youtube.com/watch?v=NxhEjr6OQJk&t=138s
theguardian.com/cities/2018/mar/22/collapse-civilisation-near-certain-decades-population-bomb-paul-ehrlich
academic.oup.com/humupd/article/23/6/646/4035689
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jul/25/sperm-counts-among-western-men-have-halved-in-last-40-years-study
irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/male-infertility-my-whole-30s-were-taken-up-with-trying-to-have-a-baby-1.3570404
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I see where this is going, you stupid shill.

Most Jow Forumsacks are anti-vaxxers and once again Jews will be blamed for this.

Only alive to be their cattle.

>Schlomo calling Amerimutt a shill
Have a bump, OP

many great scientists are jewish. it's just a cultural thing that they teach their kids from a very early age, which in turn makes them smarter than most people. also just to remind everyone - Einstein was jewish. so you hating on jews is like biting the hand that helped lift humanity up. so to most POL i must say: fuck you

read into germanic new medicine of rilke hamer. it's a nice rabbit hole for you

Attached: Hamer-Kopf.jpg (394x463, 131K)

These sick preterm babies need to be protected even more despite their tendency to die after vaccination.

Attached: Adverse events pre term vaccination.jpg (1917x1443, 585K)

Saw someone posting this before. Remember, correlation doesn't necessarily equal causation!

Attached: Autism 86% correlation with vaccine doses.jpg (1267x1920, 692K)

The reason why this insert was deleted, despite showing it autism and SIDS are side effects of vaccines, is because it's distasteful and harmful to pharmaceuticals that employ millions of people! Think of the financial losses if this were to be made public

Attached: DTP vaccine causes autism.jpg (1865x893, 500K)

More evidence coming out theory of relativity may be tossed aside as there's debate the speed f light is a variable

The more vaccines, the better. It'll help our immune system stay stronger. We should give more vaccines to the very young to help them

Attached: 1983 vs 2016 vaccine schedule.jpg (600x776, 132K)

Personally I'm glad they brow beat CDC whistleblower scientists Thompson into recantng his statement that vaccines cause autism. Think of the years of work that would have to be redone

Attached: Cdc Thompson vaccine autism statement.jpg (693x1920, 679K)

Not surprising that Canadians are autistic. I see you reprehensibles insulting them all the time

Attached: Autism higher in vaccinated areas Canada.jpg (869x1184, 444K)

Youse GOY better stop acting uppity or else!

Attached: 9.11FF.jpg (347x389, 15K)

>Canadians are autistic
Amerimutt look at the data, we can clearly see who is the real Autistic here

Attached: IMG_20180806_142703_080.jpg (1440x2089, 168K)

I think it's great that doctors can get bonuses of tens of thousands of dollars from insurance companies for getting their whole patient list vaccinated. It will really ensure that everyone is safe!

Attached: BCBS vaccine incentives pamphlet leaked.jpg (1079x5542, 2.29M)

I'd love to see America in flames

Attached: 220px-US_flag_burning.jpg (220x303, 29K)

Not everything can be perfect. Personally I don't mind having tainted vaccines if it means everyone is kept safe.

Attached: Big Parma tainted vaccines.jpg (1080x7134, 2.11M)

Japan needs a little immigration from Portugal.

Open borders for Portugal and Japan.. issue fixed.

So because Einstein exists, we have to tolerate the Rothschilds?

Pretty sure even Einstein disliked Jews

I'm pretty sure the honorable bill gates misspoke when he stated that vaccines will lower the population in Africa. Vaccines will allow those wonderful people to prosper!

Attached: Bill gates cull population.jpg (1920x1317, 882K)

maybe if we let nature do what It was supposed to happend we would be now with an evolved humanity instead of an involved one.

We should be stronger yet we are weaker due to not letting the weak ones meet their destiny

More data from another study

Attached: Chart-Autism-Rates-around-the-Developed-Country-8-28-17.jpg (412x372, 56K)

Despite the tetanus vaccine causing sterilization of all those women, at least they won't get sick from tetanus!

Attached: Africa tetanus birth control vaccine.jpg (1079x4045, 1.01M)

I'm not concerned that the CDC covered up the small pox vaccine causes cancer. Some things we just need to trust our government on.

Attached: CDC cover-up polio vaccine cancer.jpg (1080x4822, 2.11M)

Yeah, when they decline nigger population it is a good thing

I don't see what the big deal is about mercury in vaccines. It's such a small amount. It makes perfect sense the CDC would cover it up.

Attached: CDC knowingly lied about mercury in vaccines.jpg (913x1903, 654K)

What a reprehensible thing to say. I'm sure the sterilization chemical agent in the vaccine was an accident. The Pharma companies are trying to do good. Now those poor Nubian queens won't be able to know what it's like to hold their own babies.

It's really quite sad

The CDC should be allowed to sell their own vaccines since they have a large overhead. You people here talk all the time about the burden of government. They are unburdening you!

Attached: Cdc caught selling vaccines.jpg (1435x967, 426K)

>saving
Okay incrediboy

Vaccinations are one of the most likely conduits of the poisons the (((Ruling Class))) has been feeding you: ENDOCRINE DISRUPTORS

The infertility crisis is beyond doubt. Now scientists must find the cause.
News last week that sperm counts in western men have halved

A research department in Israel is carefully monitoring your extermination.
Every one of those grinning kike vaccine pioneers was also obsessed with depopulation.

>Jews saving Gentiles with vaccines
They need us alive for the BLOOD LIBEL .

jonas salk's vaccine was shit, the other guys was better. Sabin was his namo.

vaccines are mostly trial and error.

>Einstein was jewish
Like all jews , that parasite stole all "his" work . Vaccines were probably stolen from the white man too . truedemocracyparty.net/2013/03/einstein-fraud-plagiarist-documented-the-einstein-fraud-thief-liar-borderline-retardation-judaic-media-created-celebrity-hero/

The (((Ruling Class))) refuse to fund research into what is causing the 'Ex tinction Event' of plummeting sperm counts. I.e. they know.
You can bet it isn't 'plastics' - because that's their cover story.

How infertility treatment has left sperm science behind
Pacey told Reuters he has “a filing cabinet full of failed applications over the years” and Sharpe noted that once research falls behind, future studies have less to build on.
uk.reuters.com/article/us-health-sperm/how-infertility-treatment-has-left-sperm-science-behind-idUKKCN1GN0BY

Thanks for all the info user , I dont believe vaccines cause autism but now Im going to look into it further .

>mercury is associated with wind which is the autism element
They fucking know

EXTINCTION LEVEL DROP IS SPERM COUNT DUE TO POISONING IS THE RED PILL Jow Forums CAN'T TAKE.

HA!
I knew it!

I don't hate Jews. I hate fucking kikes.

Vaccines were instrumental in dropping the number of people sick by disease. Just look at this drop!

Attached: Disease mortality per vaccine introduction.png (800x497, 231K)

I'm sure these kids were already sick. They shouldn't be used to show that vaccines are bad. It's unfair!

Attached: Dtp vaccine increases mortality.jpg (1515x1920, 800K)

Jews are not only the smartest people in the world (which is why they own the most) but they also look for the benefit of humanity, white people are becoming so inbread that there needs to be some new genetics
Whites have hit a wall genetically, the Jews are at least trying to help

Plummeting sperm counts due to Endocrine poisoning does not only mean difficulty with pregnancy, it means there will be less secual distinction, much less drive to start families, much more 'onions-boy' and trans behavior, and those children that do get born will be weaker, and less intelligent.

THE JEWS ARE LITERALLY POISONING YOU ALL TO DEATH AND YOU CAN'T TAKE THE RED PILL BECAUSE IT WILL MEAN YOU WILL ACTUALLY HAVE TO DO SOMETHING.

HA!

No, photons are apart of the special theory of relativity, a photon is a massless particle that can only go c the speed of light, which is the speed of a photon
E=mc^2 means that the energy is equal to the mass times the speed of light squared, in layman’s terms
The heavy an item and the faster it goes, the more energy it has, inversely, the energy divided by the mass is equal to the speed of light squared
So
The square root of the energy over the mass is equal to the speed of light

Also inversely
Energy over the speed of light squared is equal to the mass of the object

Therefore the heavier the object moving the longer it takes photons to reach the energy levels of the object
Also
Photons work like a clock
Imagine a photon in a perfect mirror box, the photon goes back and forth based on a certain time interval
If you move the box left or right the photon moves with the box and thus the time it takes to get the photon from top to bottom in a moving box takes longer than a stationary box
This is called dialation

We just need to stop spanking

It seems Israel requires vaccinations as well

Attached: 0943BC1C-E465-4B20-962E-FB1647DF5F0C.png (640x1136, 135K)

The crimes being committed against you are literally crimes against GOD and must be brought before the Court of Christ. Until you learn that vocabulary you will be able to resist NOTHING!

Vaccines are specific-population targetted you idiot.

The only thing Jews invented is their selfserving Ego which is all consuming. They think they gave everyone everything. Never met such an absurd, narcissistic group of people

>biting the hand that lifted humanity up
HA! Einsteins stuff is part of what keeps many minds trapped in the material. The 3D material prison. Tesla knew much more and Einstein even acknowledged this. Show your real flag kike.

male fertility in crisis? | The Economist
youtube.com/watch?v=NxhEjr6OQJk&t=138s

>cause others shills while saying he will be blamed
>the Jew really does cry in pain as he strikes you

No idea what you are on about.

EXTINCTION LEVEL DROP IS SPERM COUNT DUE TO POISONING IS THE RED PILL Jow Forums CAN'T TAKE.

HA!

>So the Jews practically invented vaccines and their distribution saving millions of lives. Why do you basement dwelling jerks hate them? You are alive because of them!

Because they haven't come up with a vaccine for the worst cancer of them all; Jews

Interesting. Taiwan still uses jet injectors for vaccines.

You Larping Fags!

So apparently there was a bad vaccine batch in the 1970s that caused a few minor things, but now the whole vaccine industry is being targeted. Unfair!

Attached: Diseases traced back to 1976 flu vaccine.jpg (1920x6588, 1.99M)

Paul Ehrlich: 'Collapse of civilisation is a near certainty within decades'
“The first empirical evidence we are dumbing down Homo sapiens were the Republican debates in the US 2016 presidential elections – and the resultant kakistocracy. On the other hand, toxification may solve the population problem, since sperm counts are plunging.”

theguardian.com/cities/2018/mar/22/collapse-civilisation-near-certain-decades-population-bomb-paul-ehrlich

Attached: IMG_0299.jpg (300x300, 19K)

One single shot of chemical Endocrine Disruption administered at a key stage of development will disrupt sexual and maturational development for an entire lifetime. But without showing immediate signs.

Secondary signifiers can be disguised with new sets of cultural cues: 'Homosex' trans-sex, 'passivity', consumerism, recreational drugs.

academic.oup.com/humupd/article/23/6/646/4035689

Temporal trends in sperm count: a systematic review and meta-regression analysis

This comprehensive meta-regression analysis reports a significant decline in sperm counts (as measured by SC and TSC) between 1973 and 2011, driven by a 50–60% decline among men unselected by fertility from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.

Plummeting sperm counts due to Endocrine poisoning does not only mean difficulty with pregnancy, it means there will be less sexual distinction, much less drive to start families, much more 'onions-boy' and trans behavior, and those children that do get born will be weaker, and less intelligent.

EXTINCTION LEVEL DROP IS SPERM COUNT DUE TO DELIBERATE POISONING IS THE RED PILL Jow Forums CAN'T TAKE.

YOU FUCKING COWARDS!

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jul/25/sperm-counts-among-western-men-have-halved-in-last-40-years-study

The latest findings reveal that between 1973 and 2011, the concentration of sperm in the ejaculate of men in western countries has fallen by an average of 1.4% a year, leading to an overall drop of just over 52%.

“The results are quite shocking,” said Hagai Levine, an epidemiologist and lead author of the study from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.

Attached: index.png (218x232, 4K)

Even if it's only 10% effective, those 10% won't get sick! Maybe if they gave more shots it'll be more effective.

Attached: Flu shot 10% effective.jpg (932x467, 111K)

These miscarriages are a small price to pay for not getting sick. Those mothers can go to work without worry of getting sick

Attached: Flu vaccine increases miscarriage.jpg (1920x1920, 545K)

I'm not sure how Glyphosate got into these shots, but I'm sure it helps somehow

Attached: Glyphosate in vaccines.jpg (1920x1659, 1.45M)

Wonder why there's no vaccine for sickle cell?

pharmaceutical companies are total trust worthy

Attached: 111111110.jpg (127x184, 3K)

This. Durastically reduce fertility and increase chances of autism in 100% of the poplulation. In order to prevent .5% population from dying. If people in 1900's were having 10 kids and losing 3, they were still having 5 more than todays average

Low infant mortality = genetic decline = more health issues. It is also considered normal that people with serious illnesses reproduce. Medical industry is one of the giant cogs in today's state and economy. They keep even the worst freaks on health support.

According to scientists at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, sperm counts among men in the west have more than halved in the past 40 years and are currently falling by an average of 1.4% a year.
Humanity could soon become extinct, it was claimed by some commentators.

Attached: star-of-david-evil-eye-shirt.jpg (253x287, 20K)

Pharma companies are following legal requirements by only reporting good results. It's the government's fault not theirs!

Attached: How Pharma hides dangers of vaccines testing.jpg (1079x7538, 2.54M)

You're welcome

I'm sure injected aluminum only causes issues in those babies that are already weaker.

Attached: Infected aluminum causes brain damage.jpg (1920x792, 330K)

The editor of the Lancet states that half of scientific studies are untrue, buy this still means half are true! Don't throw the baby out with the bath water!

Attached: Lancet science studies untrue.jpg (1920x3024, 1.69M)

The Alt-Right won't touch it!

Jow Forums run away and hide!

Govt psy-ops Shut It Down!

At least the jew-niggers have the dignity to gloat about it. imagine all nice things they will say about you at the festivals when they have EXTERMINATED you. In about 30 yrs fom now.

EXTINCTION LEVEL DROP IS SPERM COUNT DUE TO DELIBERATE POISONING IS THE RED PILL Jow Forums CAN'T TAKE.

Attached: Nigger.jpg (600x614, 40K)

My colleague get the flu shot every year. Every year she gets the flu. Fuck your vaccines

Unknown particles and organic matter in vaccines are a small price to pay for saving lives. I personally don't care what they do as long add I don't get sick!

Attached: Micro contaminants in vaccines.jpg (1920x1656, 1.36M)

Wow, you guys turned up fast.

Attached: shut it down 7.jpg (187x269, 8K)

It probably wasn't the flu she got. It was probably just a bad cold.

These people probably lied about their mental health before their shots

Attached: Neuropsychiatric disorders following vaccine.jpg (495x1920, 445K)

correlation does not imply causation

Attached: xd.jpg (1024x640, 70K)

>Think of the financial losses

Attached: 5 dollars.jpg (960x686, 272K)

You poor old goyim.

After they ceased burning you alive at the end of WW2 they set about systematically sterilizing you with their brand new chemical poisons.
You can't do half a genocide you know. Do be reasonable!

Attached: DguyKqgX0AAH0lH.jpg (1200x895, 314K)

typical american thinking

the jews stole all the other people research and then claimed it as their own

Attached: shut it down 5.jpg (515x422, 106K)

>jews arresting a jew
also how many shut it downs.jpg do you have? how big is your folder?

You can't just make wild claims without at least a link to a daily dot article

Kikes need to be burned alive

>save more people
>healthcare biggest racket there is
Sounds like jews alright

Ever suspected this deliberate Endocrine poisoning is connected to current (Jewish/Ruling Class) obsession for pushing the 'Homosexuality' narrative, the 'Transgender' narrative, the Degeneracy narrative, the 'Feminism' narrative?
Well it is!
These narratives act as cover stories for the chemical poisoning that has already taken place.
Most goyim reading this board have already been poisoned.

Attached: Illu_endocrine_system_New.png (250x332, 51K)

Ha! You! Exposed!

Attached: blue_pill_red_pill-e1343331798525.png (478x346, 191K)

Where has all the sperm gone?
Sperm counts have been decreasing for decades. Nobody seems to know why it’s happening, and not much is being done to find out, but we could be facing a public health disaster
by Philip Ball / July 31, 2018

Published in August 2018 issue of Prospect Magazine

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Sperm counts are falling across the developed world. The truth about the male fertility timebomb
Sat, Jul 28, 2018

irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/male-infertility-my-whole-30s-were-taken-up-with-trying-to-have-a-baby-1.3570404

Attached: vaccine-trouble.jpg (650x488, 37K)

'Vaccine' - Latin - vacca, vaccae = cow; cattle; for or about cattle; goyim

Take the fucking pill you faggots.

These deaths are a small price to pay for those that don't get sick

Attached: Measles vaccine kills.jpg (1440x1706, 461K)

Heard immunity is often misunderstood. That's why everyone needs to be vaccinated biannually. The vaccines wear off and have different impacts on different people. Vaccinate often!
> pic related

Attached: Misunderstood herd immunity.jpg (393x1920, 469K)

Genuine question for the Jewish shills:

What makes you do it?
What is the story you're telling yourelf?

Paul Offit is making millions from his hard work and innovation. I'm glad he's a voice for vaccines in the US. His expertise is very valuable to us.

Attached: Offit made millions vaccine sales.jpg (1324x1041, 424K)

Not Jewish, but if you look at all my posts you'll see that I want the best for the people. In each pic attached, it demonstrates that vaccines are good for children, especially very very young ones that are the weakest. They need those chemicals in the shots to stimulate their immune system.

Remember correlation isn't causation. I'm sure there are plenty of reasonable explanations for the increase in autoimmune conditions

Attached: Rise in Autoimmune conditions.jpg (759x579, 80K)

Even though there are numerous toxic additives in vaccines, I think that since they are in such small amounts, they can't be that bad.

Attached: Top ten toxic adjuvant.jpg (1440x1830, 1.24M)