House Sharing

Why not just share a house between Whites, cut the costs and live together?

Attached: 1531399289082.png (732x633, 241K)

Test

>Whites

cringe

Attached: 1533161332173.jpg (387x461, 21K)

i have a house to share but i want to make it a right wing death squad HQ

thats already been a thing for years in germany, its called "doppelhaushälfte"

there are an abundance of communes in USA, usually kids ages 17-25. There are well recognized ones that have applications on the internet.

That comes later. You need money and actual physically fit Whites first.

So how is it going? Does it help Ethnic Germans?

>communes
Shut the fuck up, burger. I said house - not fucking (((commune))). We can get houses and still be normal, faggot. Just need willing Whites between 17-28 to get shit started and we can get the soft coup of our streets and Nation going.

It's what I'm doing....
With my parents

Attached: IMG_1681.jpg (250x242, 24K)

Are people this poor and desperate? Share house? How about fuxk you faggot, I need 8,000 sqft for myself

that's why i was considering immediately hitting a drug operation and appropriating all their money and hardware. Why do all the work when someone else has an operation ripe for the picking. Plus it cleans out the neighborhood.

i remember my first beer. Enjoi sucking paki cum out of your mums cunt poofer

Honestly the plan is to inherit my family's estate and turn our guest house on the property into a bunk house for the assorted members of community who will help me maintain the property. I will give them work, housing, and purpose; in turn they will offer me community and loyalty. The plan from there is to establish a legit knight order

Attached: IMG_1744.jpg (399x494, 42K)

Fuck yea communism in action!

communism works in groups of people less than 50, anything more and it's a shit show with a lot of proof to go along with it

i need all these things currently. i offer extensive military knowledge. i am willingly to train and teach in exchange for brotherhood.

Fuck off, that's what gypsies and other subhumans do

I have a house with three empty bedrooms I just don't really want to live with anyone. Plus you neets would probably really hog the bandwidth

>with my parents
Fucking kek! Hey, there are Americans (Whites) like you who are in the same position. If we make threads like these we can finally come together and live again. Mow the fucking lawn together, beat up non-Whites and chase them out of our areas. Living life you know?

>amerishart bants
Try harder, jose.

You two need to talk then. Get this shit on the road while blumpf is in power.

Shill.

Never going to make it. You won't be missed.

Attached: 1533390543157.jpg (447x595, 37K)

Gotta wait for the boomers to kick the bucket or move to Wisconsin

Attached: IMG_0798.jpg (1023x592, 231K)

im in a major Minnesota city. i can be in wisconsin in 15 minutes. let me know brother.

>just share a house
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Attached: 4.png (128x128, 29K)

Replace house with country and you got a deal.

Better idea:
Maintain family wealth by not treating houses as investment vehicles. Instead of paying for a house with a mortgage during your first 30 years of adulthood, then living off that equity for the last 30 years, we should buy houses, keep them, then pass them down through to our children.

If every family had two houses and maintained a steady state growth, there would be little to no need for additional houses (or mortgages).

I'm the user from the last thread. I'm assuming you're the same guy. Thanks for making the thread first.

>between 17-28
Whoah there friend, 18 and up. Everything we do must be 100% legal. Having a kid even a year underage living with us would open a whole can of worms on our heads that we do not want.

>The plan from there is to establish a legit knight order
The best kind of LARP.

Attached: vectorized_apu_by_polizeikommissar-dbkjrsb.png (873x915, 240K)

Bump.

yeah, I think that's usually called marriage.

No, the idea is that you'd get a handful of young white men living together as roommates who couldn't afford housing on their own. It's a great way to attract young people to the far right, and to get groups of young white men to trust each other. Brotherhood is not mere friendship, but putting the interests of the group before your own. This is how men bond, and this is how we heal this sick society. No more of this pure ideological bullshit spewed by a few spergs. Let's get some tangible results.

And when our guys save up money and take care of themselves and have things to show for it, they'll attract plenty of women.

Attached: 1491992701378.jpg (957x621, 55K)

Because I don’t want to live in a place that reeks of semen and tears.

Lol what a fucking LARP

No one said we all have to live at your mom's house.

Bump. This needs to happen.

Talk to each other, man. If you can get me a room I will come over. If it has to be discord for 5 mins I will even whack on my shitty headset.

>legal age
My bad. I didn't even think about the law at that point of posting that. You're right 18 and above. Being that I am 26, I can learn from the older lot and teach the young'ns.

What is with smarmy attitude? You impress no one and it is that attitude that got us here. Everything is beneath us. Fuck that.

Hey m8, thanks again for the (You)s and the thread but I have to get to work. When I'm off I'll send the TRS guys an email or something. You should send one too, as well as anyone else reading this who wants to. The shared housing idea seems to be one of the best memes Jow Forums could push for.

>near infinite IRL shitposting
>extra shekels for shiny new goy toys
>roommates to hold us to higher living standards
>no more isolation
This will be great if we can pull it off.

No worries, friend. I will send them an email today.

>near infinite IRL shitposting
>extra shekels for shiny new goy toys
>roommates to hold us to higher living standards
>no more isolation
Do want. Think Aryan qts will flock to that as well.

Take care anyway and train hard.

hopefully we can get something going soon.

At least look at that direction. Fuck livestreams. Fuck just talking shit about the latest faggot doing faggy shit. Mike, Ramzpaul, Golden One, Spencer, Red Ice Radio, Murdoch Murdoch etc., should be talking about this in general and perfect it overtime. We are stagnant because we aren't moving irl and we should be now. Our enemies are pissants and we are stronger than we think.

MM should do an episode of house sharing seeing as the characters actually live together).

i agree. MM should be moving away from the whole redpill the normies shit at this point. we need solutions.

ill suck you off for a place to stay