This part of Jow Forums is pro Islamist

Assemble fellow muslim brothers (kufar BTFO pls) Here we speak about our struggles, also questions regarding fiqh and aqidah are welcome.

Attached: 1533066204726.jpg (300x225, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95jVcYhlTP8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam
islamreligion.com/articles/1916/viewall/abu-bakr-truthful/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 01.jpg (550x499, 154K)

Mohammedu shaitan

Attached: Frog.jpg (200x200, 5K)

Hi guise!

Thought you would be interested in hearing about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I recently started to make videos on Christian virtue ethics, check it out here if you want to be happy. Give yourselves to Jesus, he will help you and heal your hearts. I mean this will all love.

youtube.com/watch?v=95jVcYhlTP8

Islam was created by Jews.

You guys are fucking Crypto Jews without realizing it.

fuck off christcuck

Attached: 16012912752.jpg (490x367, 46K)

We love Jesus, but we'll refuse to worship him as he is a prophet of God and not God himself or the son of God. I'll check your video later.

Many prophets were from Israel and we don't deny that, we even believe that at a certain time the children of Israel were the favored people of God, but they became hostile against the prophets and against God so God has cursed them. So we are an anti-Jewish religion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam

We don't believe that any race is superior to the other, superiority is in faith by God and not by which color you were born.

Attached: 1531377693,6596.jpg (447x640, 52K)

Pro-Islam...sounds quite politically correct to be honest.

Here we see the Israelite defending ISIS

HMMMMMMMMM

Are you pro ISIS or against ISIS?

Attached: Islam 01.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

aaiiiiiieeeee hadji can I have my favorite goat back? it's been 2 weeks now.

Attached: Islam 02.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

Pro-Islamist = not done.

Islamist means we support Islamic politics and Islamic Sharia (cutting hands of the thief, stoning who commits adultery to death, throwing fags and LGBT low life scum from buildings till they die etc..) This is politically not done and not correct in the western and eastern world.

all islamists are subhumans
sage

Attached: 1518077872978.jpg (476x313, 26K)

Not pro and not anti, they have some good points and they do some stuff I totally won't agree upon. Like the killing of non-combatants. While i do understand from which point they're coming from, it's hard for me to talk like this when I'm not living in a battleground.

Brave goy.

I am glad you like Jesus. Stick with him, he sets everyone straight: "behold, i make all things new". Even when we think we are stuck, Jesus is with us and can heal us and set us back into friendship with God.

As for Jesus in Islam, i think you miss the important parts:

#You dont believe that God is Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
#You dont believe that the Eternal Son was born by the Virgin Mary as Jesus Christ.
#You dont believe that Jesus died for the sins of the world.

I am glad you like Jesus. Stick with him and learn more about him, in him (through faith, hope and love) you will find happiness for yourselves and your communities. You dont need to hurt people for peace, or blow things up, none of that. God is enough for all. Let peace rest in your hearts and abandon the ways of the world.

Attached: 1b4c7887790f565a92287901a34cb77e.jpg (1651x2200, 573K)

Attached: lel2.gif (423x234, 1.66M)

The only negative things i get on Jow Forums is this sort of totally meaningless emotions. If you really have no arguments, just be silent and learn from others. Your lack of intelligent responses really says everything. You have no reason to escape God, no argument, no rationale, you just have tons of negative emotions. Thats it. You´re like a baby.

You know that i pity Romania? You guys need God so much....

Attached: 1532002566848.jpg (1024x595, 56K)

Fucking christcuck, leave the muslims alone!

Attached: Jesuphrenia.jpg (400x541, 37K)

Your volcan-demon "God" can't help you. Your sand-eating "prophet" can't help you. You and everyone and everything you love will be butchered like pigs, and the world will REJOICE

I’m sorry ahmed, but I’m going to have to bomb you now.
Do tell me if you get to meet your 72 virgins, though!

Attached: 09553D41-7D7E-44D1-A197-007336852FC0.jpg (900x1599, 108K)

Can you kill many leftist Palestians pls? Also kill the father of Ahed Tamimi pls, he's a fag and Assad supporting motherfucker. I will pray for your succes.

arabs are niggers

Funny you don't mention your views on pedophilia because your prophet was one...

Muslims are dogs. Filthy dogs.

Did you forget your proxies or memeflags again you zionist talmudite?
Or have you finally become honest to use your real flag when mocking christianity as your people done since the foundation of Rabbinic Judaism?

Here's what we should really be doing.
Convince Muslims that child rape deserves death. Think about it. The Quran says that there is a marriage age. The Quran also says that criminal acts deserve death. I recall a hadith saying a rapist was sentenced to death in Mohammed's time. Children can't consent. Also, the hadith about the age of Aisha is false for several reasons, first people have explained for many reasons why it's not credible, but the mere wording of it shows it has to be false. Why would a woman burst out of nowhere and announce "hey guys I had my first sexual relationship at age x" that just doesn't make any sense in and of itself. Also the Quran teaches that quantity (be that of the people who believe such a thing or the time for which they've believed it) is not a valid argument. Here's just an example: 7:28"And when they commit an immorality, they say, "We found our fathers doing it, and Allah has ordered us to do it." Say, "Indeed, Allah does not order immorality. Do you say about Allah that which you do not know?"" Know that the word translated by "immorality" here has a sexual connotation. In fact we should make groups of anti-pedo jihadis.

This. Jow Forums is a Christian board, not a pedo worship deathcult

Attached: 119tp2.jpg (480x636, 22K)

islam has no place in europe and those areas that will fall for it will be reconquistaed

no you animal, you need God

When will you guys start the purge on the jews? Stop bombing pawns.

Attached: IMG_20180508_152816.jpg (1238x745, 97K)

How does it feel being used by the jews?
Are you guys in the know about their agenda?

Attached: 1527917821483.jpg (1024x1024, 296K)

It is not a christian board Kristian, now btfo.

FUCK ISLAM

>all people have to do is throw baseless insults at each other instead of discussing
End times. Are there any humans left ?

Moslems and kikes are the same breed of pigs
Good, when served fried up

bump

Bump. We should unite with the muslims to fight the jew and then kick them out and let them have their own nations.

Mock all relligions its fucking stupid and its the root of all evil

>israeli thinks religion is the root of all evil
Oh the irony.

>We love Jesus, we just don't love the things he said.

Said any Muslim

Wake up Muslims. Your God is holding you hostage and threatening to torture you for eternity if you do not submit to his will. Is this a Godly thing to do? Dont believe the lies, the real God is loving and mericful. There is no such thing as hell.

>Jesus said to worship him
You're so ridiculous, you have absolutely no idea how weightless your words are to our ears.

FUCK ISLAM

Attached: mihai viteazul.jpg (640x272, 47K)

>There is no such thing as hell.
Are you trying to reassure yourself ?

You're going to hell, bong.

>Jesus didn't say he was the Son of God

t. Muzzie

Attached: friendlyislam.jpg (624x500, 88K)

islam is dead. you've already been conquered by Western Men. Your women have been conquered. Your children. How embarrassing it must be to be involved with an unironic child-raping death cult in 2018. I guess it's easy when you realize you're a brainlet.

Except two things:-child rape is punished by death in actual islam (slander also happens to be punished harshly btw)
-How can you ever hope to kill islam when your very children are all born muslims ? It's like trying to blow at the sun in hopes of extinguishing it.

It doesn't make sense from a moral point of view. all*h would have to be the biggest cunt ever to make humans live ephemeral lives and torture them for eternity. You little scared children are cute to believe this fable.

People who don't fight evil deserve hell. Temporary for some, eternal for some.

Welcome newfriend.

Pay no mind to the trolls.
Just because you have sexual emergencies with male infants and smell like diseased dogs is no reason to treat you with disrespect.

I for one look forward to the coming world-caliphate so I can anally penetrate many arab QTs. Hijab wearing sluts are just fucking filthy whores deep down amirite?

Attached: 0FC6E9F4-19B2-4CC9-A903-D43FD0F90635.jpg (469x500, 52K)

There is no sin on earth. Not even murdering children would deserve an eternity of hell.

If hell was real then you should be tortured for the same amount of pain you caused your victims. Lets say someone kills a kid. That is 20 family members that have to live the rest of their lives in pain. If each lives to 100 years old then 20*100 is 2000 years of hell.

But no Quran say eternity. That punishment is way overblown. Just picture someone screaming for eternity in fire and pain..scream so hard its useless because it happens every second of every day forever..You wont go crazy by the end of it, you feel everything there is no escape.

The true God would never have anything like this.

You don't find evil, you only abide by the rule some warlord made-up for his tribe.

I've never seen more arrogance and dublicity than in the followers of muhamad. Heck, the reason I started going on Jow Forums is because of those parasites.

>Not even murdering children would deserve an eternity of hell.
It literally does according to the Quran itself. Those who willfully kill believers go to Hell forever, and all children are believers.

True.

You're an intellectual parasite unable to think for itself, living in the long-winded thoughts of others.

This.

And let's not forget the fairest and most generous person on Earth would suffer this eternal torture if he doesn't believe in Allah.

>A religion that combined the worst of Christianity and Judaism

Attached: Sandnigs.png (675x791, 429K)

Lol at the idiots brainwashed by the jews. You don't see how it benefits them to stoke hatered against muslims while importing them by the millions. Nobody hates the jews more then muslims. You're being played, fools.
Even Hitler had muslim SS divisions with Imans on top.

Attached: 1530491676498.jpg (1600x1200, 544K)

If that makes sense to you fine. But Im just saying you are being held hostage by fear. The true God wouldnt do that..You dont have to fear your God and he doesnt want to be feared.

What's yall's opinion on fucking little girls?

That's the part of Islam I don't agree with. Yeah hoes should be put in their place, but virgin girls should be allowed a chance at finding a husband of their choice and settling down, right?

>knows nothing about the Quran and hasn't read it

Lmao another jewish brainwashed poc. Keep indulding in your (((new age))) vision of "god". You're fucked.

Attached: NewAgeJewishMeme.jpg (722x519, 389K)

>But Im just saying you are being held hostage by fear.
And I don't care one bit what you say. The reason we're afraid is because we know we commit sins daily. Who doesn't ? Then, some are afraid, some are not. You belong to the latter.

Since when? Sad larp. Muslim women overwhelmingly marry Muslim men. Stop putting the failures of white women on us.

Mohammed was a faggot and so are all of you

Attached: 1277FA7E-7F89-4828-B3C4-9793B45AC877.jpg (472x496, 71K)

The Quran orders manking that if they are harmed by someone else they should forgive, and if they can't forgive then they should return exactly the same as was given to them. An eye for an eye. Why does Allah then go and send people to hell for eternity over things like disbelieving? Why does eye for an eye apply to humans and not God?

checking in

>You're an intellectual parasite unable to think for itself, living in the long-winded thoughts of others.

The hell, man? I read your fucking Quran and it's the biggest red-pill there is on your stupid cult.

You may be the one who hasn't read it

>(4:56) - Those who disbelieve Our revelations, We shall expose them to the Fire. As often as their skins are consumed We shall exchange them for fresh skins that they may taste the torment Lo! Allah is ever Mighty, Wise

Can't expect much from the average shitskin.

The LARPing knows no bounds..

tl;dr : islam is what happens when angry autists inbreed

If Islam starts killing pedophiles I'd be cool with that and cheer yall on

Raping kids is not cool yo, they literally dindu nuffin

Europe is full of faggots and has laws against homophobia. Nice projection, faggot.

Attached: 1533494848827.png (2034x1216, 3.39M)

>I read your fucking Quran
Which translation ? Let me know...
>You may be the one who hasn't read it
>doesn't know that in order to formulate an exhaustive point of view on any given subject, all verses that potentially pertain to a topic have to be carefully considered
You're an idiot.

>proof by verbosity

I'm at an airport plead delete this post

Please die

Muslims believe in the Virgin birth user.

fucking lol!

islamreligion.com/articles/1916/viewall/abu-bakr-truthful/

>Abu Bakr wept not from fear, although the journey would be fraught with danger, but from sheer joy. This was an opportunity for him to spend more than ten days travelling alone with his dearest companion. It was an opportunity to spend many days and nights drinking from the fountain of Prophethood.

>drinking from the fountain of Prophethood.

slurping deeply i am sure

Please, we know your religion creates ugly women due to inbreeding which makes you be gay.

Thats why you diddle little boys

Oh, I'm fed-up of the "you haven't read it in arabic so you haven't read it". And the good old misinterpretation.

If a god isn't even to make a rulebook without ambiguity how the hell is it applicable? Oh, I know, you have to ask the "savants"!

I just notice you have provided zero points so far.

>#You dont believe that God is Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
That's false even according to the New Testament itself.

Your vapid one sided "objective" world view without taking the methaphyiscal reprecussions of evil and what doing it's bidding sets free in the world is laughable.
Your act of evil doesn't just corupt yourself or your victim, it usurps everything in it's close and wider appoximity. Why do you think the elites make a big fuzz out of their occult rituals and symbols and celebrate them on a world stage. By doing evil you're actively part of satans agenda to turn the world against god and his enconpassing very creation. Perversion, proplapsing of your and your people's divine soul. God is not punishing you, you are giving yourself over to satan and hell. God never wanted you to suffer. He loves you.

Attached: IMG_20180626_015517.jpg (1401x1986, 1.35M)

uh yeah, decent proofing and sources needs a lot of words.

Tell me, ignorant one, was it the Hamidullah version ? It's the most common in french and it's loaded with errors. (just as the most common french version of the bible, interestingly enough)

Repent sinner.

Attached: +++_st_elias.png (800x1084, 982K)

Look up what proof by verbosity is. Or gish gallop if you prefer. It's a fallacious debate tactic.

>kufar BTFO pls
Newfag confirmed. Leave this board and take your s*nni heresy with you

Attached: 1522990774398.jpg (420x623, 87K)

i read the whole thing and found it enlightening and concise. not verbose at all.

On one hand, you have retarded fanatics who kill innocent people, and on the other, you have common people who just do 5 prayers a day and have forgotten that justice is the most important thing in religion. How are we gonna find a fair deal in that ?