White be gone

White be gone

youtu.be/6m0oMrMUiWQ

Attached: ae29fb87-ad24-42bc-b8e9-d6d1e0b4d2a5.jpg (780x520, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SOCVU5sqfo0
youtube.com/watch?v=dfza-aHFtwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the.. How can you be this cucked?

Attached: Pepe_wha....png (1024x904, 390K)

Dehumanizing propaganda. American Whites are being prepared for a pogrom.

but totally, and they do not even realize it
Next level castration, or mixing with non white
the modern way of genocide

Attached: 1527977156574.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

>Still using white, conservative looking man as an authority figure.

that something like that is allowed at all? is just insane

Attached: 1524460470975.jpg (528x810, 130K)

HBO be cancelled.

Attached: hmm.png (454x453, 73K)

AND a magical negro mentor

They spew this bullshit, but change nothing

what the actual fuck did I just watch?

That's the new style of comedy where it's not funny at all unless you agree with it politically and then it's still not funny you just feel smug and arrogant in your own 'wokeness'
>I r8 it one Jon Hamm barfing like a little faggot

Attached: barf.gif (498x280, 2.06M)

This is what they call comedy now
>unfunny women have infected male progressives with their unfunny woke bullshit

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1499702298273.jpg (600x600, 22K)

WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 46b45b803ed067afd3711c97398c7f6a396a2628.jpg (255x231, 13K)

Attached: give-it-time.png (497x163, 89K)

I am deeply amused by this false belief by non-whites that civilization, or even food, will continue to exist if white people magically vanished. Take Detroit, subtract power, agriculture, medicine, law, and welfare. Is it still a city? Look at Israel and remove all foreign aid and military protection. Do they still exist?

Do you ever have the urge to commit violence for no reason? Are you aggravated by the most trivial of slights? Can you just not get enough fried chicken? Perhaps you should try blackbegone, for the treatment of hyper-aggression, responsibility abdication, and fatherlessness.

>inb4 I get arrested for this

He went from Don Draper to this?

What the fuck is going on in this guy’s head? Is he jewish or just sold out to the jews? What could possibly attract a conservative white man to sink this low?

He can’t actually be this stupid, surely?

Attached: EA8960CC-DBEA-4812-8DB5-845AFD0D7123.jpg (214x265, 17K)

NO DON! Why did you do this man? I know Hamm's like, a legit alcoholic who goes to award shows, fucks sluts, and then goes back to his place to drink and cry, but that's just... sad.

Attached: 1500754150519.jpg (266x374, 29K)

think about it

Attached: 4.png (1019x585, 278K)

This is absolutely fucking insane.

Attached: 1488635356904.gif (500x222, 1.52M)

They were raised on money being the spiritual height for them, and so when offered a lot of money they must be doing the right thing. Jews figured out yet again how to game something we created.

I like how they mention all the white niggers though and none of the superior ones.

>I am deeply amused by this false belief by non-whites that civilization, or even food, will continue to exist if white people magically vanished.
they don't care
youtube.com/watch?v=SOCVU5sqfo0

He's a 'woke' 'progressive' white man doing a guest spot on a black comedy show
The shit was not funny but he's not going to tell them that
He's just going to smile and take the money and say
>OH YES MISTUAH WOKE BLACK MAN
>I'M JUST A DUMB CRACKA
>TELLS ME WHATS TO DO AN WHATS TO SAY
>I DUNNO NUFFIN BOUT MAKING FUNNIES ABOUT WOKE BLACK PEEPULLS
>GIB ME MUH MONEYS

Attached: kekree.gif (500x281, 898K)

Oh boy, it's gonna be a fun time when it all comes crumbling down.

This is amazing. This is how you redpill your family and friends. This fucking video is so entry level redpill, it's not even like a pill. It's a chewable vitamin, anyone can take it.

I'm showing it to my family tonight during dinner.

Attached: 1526955985998.jpg (497x497, 116K)

I genuinely respect you bongs who still come to this hatereddit in the face of government persecution

They don't make comedy like they used to.

Attached: al_bundy_400.jpg (400x358, 44K)

He's almost broke and a depressive alcoholic. Blidn Items has pieces every month, and it's the same stories. He just gets any job he can get.

Watch the full vid, it's a joke.

(((That's))) not a white man.

I would rather kill myself than subject myself to this. Hasn’t he already got enough money?

What’s the point in money when you’ve sold our every single thing you value for shekels, including your own race?

I just want off this ride. It’s not funny anymore.

Attached: 5EFC213D-2359-47C6-877B-D23C3D311FB7.jpg (1024x798, 64K)

>IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

the medium is the message

South Africa will be a good social experiment, once they finish killing the rest of the white farmers and the country becomes Venezuela 2.0

That was genuinely unfunny and offensive. I'm not a stuck up that says "waaaaahhhh dont make fun of whites", I'm saying there were no jokes there. Chris Rock successfully made a career out of making fun of whites and being actually funny when he did it

A pair of a police officers have pulled you over for a broken taillight. Is your first response to call them racists, and then attempt to grab their firearms?

Ham doesn’t sound like a kosher last name

Nah. (((They))) are just getting us ready for the war. Little do (((they))) know, War isn’t easily controlled and it’s outcomes are always unpredictable.

With any luck in fifty years, the remnants of humanity will live in caves, and they will all be white.

Genocide all nonwhites. Total Global Genocide.

I am on the edge of a mass genocide.

It's not a joke. It's pushing us all together on the extreme side. You all will regret this type of shit.

Yes. Videos like this will make the killing so much easier.

Global genocide of all nonwhites. All of them. All.

>all these posts ITT doing exactly the kind of shit that the video was about
have you literally no self-awareness?

None of you will do shit. As much as I’d like to roam around killing everything that’s not white, it’ll never happen.

This is great timing with the Sarah Jeung debacle. I hope the anti-white shit keeps coming. In another year even the civfags will be ready for the race war. Then we can remind the world that American whites don't fuck around after our patience has been exhausted. As the saying goes, whites are very nice until we're not.

>Kill whitey
Oh shit we whites better group up to defend ourselves
>Um, but you are not white you are Scandinavian, German, Italian, Polish ect so this does make sense :^)

Cool tactic Slomo

Neither does Stewart.

Thanks for being an ally, Ahmed.

Because you think like a loser.

People who make a joke or win an election or form an organization often make the mistake of believing they have won. People who “win” a debate by making a “point” often also make the mistake of believing they have won. But you only win if your enemies are dead. Killing your enemies is victory. Anything else is bullshit. These turbo faggot nigger kikes can wear all the burkas they want, but it won’t win the war. Kill your enemies because debate is meaningless. The only way to truly advance political policy is through the total eradication of surplus populations of nonwhites. t. Woke af Nordic aryan chad thundercock

Thanks for your input coward fuck. Fight back or expect to be killed when this shit starts. If you don’t think War is coming, it is because you are retarded.

Hang yourself now because otherwise we will do it for you later.

I just feel sad now.

Nooooo why does every actoor I like turn out as a pedophil or a cuck? Why?

I liked it, now that's satire.

Replace White with Jew and this is accurate.

> In another year even the civfags will be ready for the race war.

People like Sargon, Styx etc they are all cucked in this sense. They will always believe that everyone is the same despite genetics and IQ. Also don't forget the alt-lite that can care less about any of this stuff and how much Shekels you can give them.

Attached: a151d58a783ae6c6e0c51dd8e4c25de7abb4b461e3a02cc83a92e0906a7f1f6c_0.png (1303x625, 42K)

When you tear down a thin veneer of society then who knows. Maybe you'll go to the ovens, too.

It’s like they want us to hate being white or something. But i’ll always be proud to be white, fuck these cucks.

HBO is pretty much going to be fucked when Game of Thrones is finished. Not even the spinoff they hope to produce will save it.

>hurr it was just a joke by doing this you're proving it right

THE MEDIUM IS THE MESSAGE BUCKO

They only said Italian, Irish and Scandinavian.

Holy shit good point faggot
Are you pic related by any chance?

Attached: brainlet.png (211x239, 5K)

if youre going to make a racially oriented joke/segment, shouldnt it at least make an attempt at humor? This is just forced and sterile. They unironically create better material against themselves than anyone could dream of. The best thing to do with nonsense like this is follow Sun Tzu and Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Mad Men was a Jewish show.

I don't know, this feels like satire to me. Like the recent proposal for making a Native American Nation out of Eastern California
youtube.com/watch?v=dfza-aHFtwk

>Saying "I am not a witch" is exactly what a witch would say!

Spread this everywhere.

It makes even the least racist white person say "fucking niggers"

You think these idiots will learn? This example has been shown many times now.

How’s this funny? Condescending bullshit

No but that's a great self portrait Lithuania. I'm glad I don't look as retarded as you are.

Succession is okay though.
There's a Bernie character running for president and he's a total dipshit.

wow so fly to hate your own race! Surely only the cool smart people will fall for this!

What is that snownigger talking about. If Turks aren't white then you might as well write off southern Europe.

Attached: croat turk.jpg (703x557, 95K)

>amerimutt banter
>amerimutt post
the absolute state

I predict Jon Hamm's suicide within 5 years. Jesus christ, I've never seen more of a self-castration in my life.

Attached: DjrAoNDWwAA3SF8.jpg (476x360, 24K)

yes, but does it bring +3 million viewers?

Showed my wife this. Lol. She said "race war, now"
Thays how you know it's fucked.

That video has the weakest comment section. You're all seoyboys at heart.

He's white. Just a treasonous cunt who needs to visit the guillotine.

Thays a Muslim living in Croatia you fucking retard.

Hollywood will be purged in fire and blood and the ghosts will be all that's left.

>3:00

This is like being talked to by a commissar in some hell hole basement in moscow circa 1935.

Now do one with Jew be Gone

>acceptance of the mortality of your culture
eat shit

>that part with the “this is America” ripoff visuals
God damn this shit was cringe. Was supprized to look at the cast and not find any Jewish producers but then again likes are actually funny. This shit was just very awkwardly done. It’s two minutes of “whiyte pipo think evil shit” and then at the end there’s the shittiest framing device trying to lighten the obvious heavy handed propaganda you just watched. It doesn’t work.

I’m going to make a YouTube channel of black crimes and behaviors to dispel this fiction

I rather be shot by Cheka than be berated by a nigger to be honest senpai

>PUT ON YOUR WOKE FACE
>YOU CRACKA PIECE OF SHIT
>NOW DANCE FOR THE BLACK MAN
>SHUCK AND JIVE CRACKA
>DANCE

Attached: sherlockholmesgetaloadofthis.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

I really wish you niggers would make up your mind with what you want whites to do? Do you want us to stay in our lanes or do you want whites to be parasitic culture vultures who just latch on to your "thing" listening to Rap and chugging Colt 45?

Attached: 1460742450649.jpg (702x536, 52K)

All actors are cattle.

Oh dear. You've clearly never read a history book.

Wait a second I actually watched it and he grouped euro ethnicities in it. Does that mean we simply need to band together in our own ethnicities (french, scandinvaian, etc) and then we are immune to their brow beating and doxxing?

The time for jokes like that being okay is over man. It’s over.

>literally referring to whites as a “virus”

Jesus Christ...

Attached: 86F8CE8E-3A3D-437C-ACE2-198A1200F5C3.jpg (399x388, 33K)

Something is wrong with whole Balkans

kek
also
why isn't sam the diabetic nigger hyde doing a nigger b gone series?
THAT FAT LAZY SERB
FUCKING NIGGER NEEDS TO WRITE YO

Εggshell-ent

This is exactly what is needed to strip every last white normie away from the clutches of the Dems

Shot yourselves in the foot once more leftie faggots

Attached: dems-antifa (2).jpg (779x376, 82K)

they want us to die

um..what? is this not literally an /ourguy infomercial?

i watched that whole thing at took it as taking the piss out of people obsessed with "whiteness"....no one else sees it like that?
I was pleasantly surprised that they were finally mocking themselves and the overton window had shifted.
I think i must be dumb as fuck or something.

Im going to have to watch it again now because you faggots have fucked with my head.
it says
> "white thoughts" like telling a muslim to remove her hijab because you know, it would be convenient for security....
um...yeah hes taking the piss out of people that think thats unreasonable isnt he? from the tone? And the fact thats the case in every airport in the world if security want to check ur fucking hat you take it off and shut the fuck up..

i literally dont know whats going on anymore, fucks sake

>all the "white thoughts" are reasonable werent they?

Can I get a rundown? I watched 10 seconds and lost interest.
This was funny

turks are non European
this
Maybe you should clean up the Balkan

Attached: 1492891577151.png (798x559, 91K)