What should be legal: alcohol, DUDE WEED, both, or neither?

What should be legal: alcohol, DUDE WEED, both, or neither?

Attached: 1531611129324.gif (529x312, 39K)

All. Not the governments place to tell adults what they can or cannot put in their body.

Teetotaling’s based

neither.

what the fuck is good about brain damage?
nothing.

Both legal, neither socially acceptable.

Good point.
*drinks a glass of blood with ebola in it*

Absurd hypothetical scenarios are not an argument.

Bad point
*fucks your mom*
See, that wasn't a hypothetical scenario at all

*dies like the retard you are*
Evolution at work

I drink at least one beer per day.
I really enjoy it with my meals and I think it's okay since I only drink heavily 1-2 times a year.
But I'll gladly stay away from alcohol if it's to better the society I live in as a whole. I see a lot of bullshit and mediocre people around me who shouldn't be allowed to drink.

>Not the governments place to tell adults what they can or cannot put in their body.

Attached: dildo.jpg (346x450, 11K)

At the risk of sounding like a libertarian, I agree with this user. I understand the desire to want government to step in and "save us from ourselves", but that's just the first step in dictacting the lives of the average American. Stop it before it starts and everything will be fine. Be complacent and next thing you know you're living under Sharia law in the UK

I hate weed, do you really want your neighbor smoking up all the time on the porch? Especially if you have kids.

Legalize all drugs.

i like weed and cigarettes, and i agree with you 100%.
i even hide my vape if i sense kids are near.
and never smoke in public.

i get bothered when even my own friends or relatives smoke in public, give them shit for being degenerate.

Cbd oil

No more or less than them smoking tobacco.

Alcohol is 1000 times worse than marijuana

I don't understand that this is image is supposed to convey. Weed and psylocybin promote neurogenesis btw

Weed is immediete and no method to sober

Alcohol is progressive and means to sober up

So only weed. Hell if benzos are illegal without a prescription then why shouldnt weed be?
>reeeee benzos are addicting
But yeah like man its your choice though 430 blaze it lol I fucked dat shit good I meant 420 man

I think the high you get from benzos is not as bad as a high you would get from weed, but yeah benzos are fucking addicting.

Weed's bad for your brain, tobacco isn't. Plus weed smells much more

Both + cigarets

None. Drug industries are immoral, they empower people who capitalize on vices and push degeneracy in the whole society. Yesterday it's weed getting legalized, tomorrow you'll be seen as a weirdo for not sacraficing your money and health to "Noahberg Herbs co."

>At the risk of sounding like a libertarian
The most basic human right to complete body autonomy is not an exclusively lolbertarian ideology.

Is this image for real?

No, pretty sure the that's alzheimers in OP pic.

How fucking trigger me gifs that are pics

Alcohol and cannabis should be banned with the exception that alcohol is sold in single serving containers that are limited to two per day, and same for restaurants.

The behaviour of the average american has made it to the point of needing to dictate their lives to them. The degeneracy and whoredom must end

It could be plain old "old age". We all get shrinking and dementia if we live long enough.

Anyone who thinks that picture is representative is a drooling boomer retard.The one on the right is simply a lower Y axis cross section of the brain. If you truly lost that amount of brain matter you would be dead.

Saged.

well its not like politicians aren't drinking blood

You are so fucking stupid. How the fuck can you think government can enforce this properly? Why would you want them to anyway?

All this does is give incentives for criminals to start homebrewing, so now we have more criminals and less tax money. All because you hate personal freedoms. Nice one. Fuck off.

Attached: 1515105465471.png (477x474, 141K)

Both so tards die out faster

It kills less efficient neurons?

Wow, your filthy whore mouth needs to be cleaned out.
this is a problem that cant quite be solved, because sure, people will do it on their own. However, its a better option than, "lol legalize it!1!" as it will make effect the populace enough to be acceptable. You cant quite ban these things, but you can make it as difficult as possible for degenerate whores like yourself to get your fix.
>Why would you want them to?
Being a Christfriend gives me zeal and conviction. Also, to spite delusional individualists like you who think you can do anything you want.
>more criminals
There are ways of making criminal activity unfeasible and overly risky.
>less tax money
All about the money, huh? The incredibly negatove effect these substances have on society dont matter, what about muh money?? You have a jewish mindset.
>hate personal freedoms
I hate what you THINK are your """personal""" freedumbs

>There are ways of making criminal activity unfeasible and overly risky.
Yea, enforcing a giant totalitarian police state. What a great idea, just like Jesus wanted.

>All about the money, huh?
It's going to go somewhere, might as well make sure the money is "well handeled". Maybe we can finally start paying back our national debt.

>I hate what you THINK are your """personal""" freedumbs
You have the freedom to do anything you want as long as it doesn't impede on someone else's right to happiness and freedom. The entire drug war is tired and worthless.

As my brother-in-law who works for the FBI says, the drug war is like trying to sweep back the ocean with a broom. Total fucking waste of money and time.

Gonna need a real link to this.

>muh war on drugs

The war hasn't stopped even 1% of the drugs coming into this country.

Yet drug use has been down since the mid 80s and continues to fall with legalization not even counting for a whole percentage point. Stay mad ya little pot head

Jesus certainly doesnt seem to want lolbertarian capitalism. He bible doesnt seem to say we can do what we want, huh? Youd be surprised what it really says.
>moneys got to be well handeled
So to alcohol companies?
>happiness and freedom
These are not rights gauranteed to you.

This

Thats because the government is running the drugs and culling the competition

cannabis produces some psychoactive compounds that can increase the risk of psychosis/scizophrenia

also neurogenesis only occues in a very specific part of hippocampus

That's because drug use is increasingly being treated as a public health problem, as it should be, not because that moneysink is actually having an effect. Who could have known that people want to do things they're not allowed to do?

Alcohol have been part of European culture for the ages. But feel free to think it breaks brains from moderate drinking. Fuck right off, weedfag.

Education is part of the funding for war on drugs dim wit.

That doesnt mean its right
Your argument is
>because i wanna!!

Just kill yourself if you get your facts from memes.

Attached: 4chaners.png (400x468, 329K)

>These are not rights gauranteed to you.
The right to ~pursue~ happiness and freedom. I misspoke. Our government exists solely to protect that right.

"Education" based on virtually no research that basically amounted to "it's bad mkay." Just say no? Suck my balls.

My argument is that it's an enormous waste of money and counterintuitive.

They should both be legal. And no one should use them as they're degenerate.

You don't even know what that means, it's like showing you a big dick and a small dick and saying the big one is better, but ignoring that it can't get hard, or that the tranny has to shave it.

my brain might be busted and broken but it sure as hell does a better job than most people. I have effectively given myself dementia from alcoholism and yet I have FEWER BURNS than everyone else at my job. They all open the kiln halfway and get horrific burns on their arms, back, hands.

I have practical knowledge and I can drink another 10 years before I end up on the same level as these plebs

Your picture is fake news, reevaluate your stance after reviewing legitimate evidence.

What is "Moderate drinker"? I drink a half beer twice a week. Where does that place me?

ALL of that shit should be illegal.
Then the state should have close ties to those who provide all that shit illegally so:

1) they could keep a steady flow on it so degenerates have access to them and destroy their lives and clean the gene pool without any official eugenics program in place, or just teens trying that shit out and get it out of their system when they realize how fucked up it is and if they dont, see start of this sentence..either way, its a win win for the nation

2) since these fuckers will inevitably arise, its best if you control them so that shit doesnt get out of hand

Damn right

Attached: 886.jpg (680x526, 54K)

>based on no research
Based on all available research despite what you read in pothead/deadbeat times

And it has worked

>break a thermometer
>die
>"oh but these people with their beer and cigarettes are so harmfull!!!"

>all available research

The government suppresses actual research by making drugs illegal. It has definitely not worked. Only by states, hospitals, and police forces changing their approach from enforcement to public health have drug rates gone down. The only reason the drug war was started was to put down blacks and hippies anyway, not to actually make America sober.

you can go break a thermometer up your asshole lmao

user is on point. Still gotta gas kikes though.

maybe you're just like this because you are brain damaged from home pesticies

lol, fuck off boomer

maybe you're just like this because Ive held my testicies against your face too long kek