I need to know what SPECIFIC ALLEGATIONS in the Dossier you feel are factually incorrect, and why...

I need to know what SPECIFIC ALLEGATIONS in the Dossier you feel are factually incorrect, and why? If there's something provably wrong in this document, I need to know.

>documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

Thank You.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (1006x552, 956K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39435786
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump–Russia_dossier
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump–Russia_dossier#Litigation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What makes you think any of it is factual? Steele hasn't been in the intelligence circle in a long time (1993 .. so more years than most people here have been alive, I'd bet). When he was active, his term in Russia was not really long enough to develop the contacts he claims to have. Even Comey says the information was unverifiable and salacious. Even a foreign ambassador to Russia says it's bullshit:

>Former British ambassador to Russia, Sir Tony Brenton, read Steele's report. Speaking on Sky News he said, "I've seen quite a lot of intelligence on Russia, and there are some things in it which look pretty shaky". Brenton expressed some doubts due to discrepancies in how the dossier described aspects of the hacking activities, as well as Steele's ability to penetrate the Kremlin and Russian security agencies, given that he is an outsider.

So.. give me a reason TO believe it.

Oh, and even a CIA director didn't believe it.

>On 15 March 2017, former Acting CIA Director Michael Morell raised questions about the dossier. He was concerned about the accuracy of the information, due to the approach taken by Steele to gather it. Steele gave money to intermediaries and the intermediaries paid the sources. Morell said, "Unless you know the sources, and unless you know how a particular source acquired a particular piece of information, you can't judge the information – you just can't". Morell continues to believe that Russia attempted to influence the 2016 U.S.presidential election.

the entire document is proof of Israel interference in our elections.

it is SPECIFICALLY all BULLSHIT.

now fuck off

>So.. give me a reason TO believe it.
Trump Russia dossier key claim 'verified'
>bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39435786

If you feel a statement is False, please tell me what, and how.

>So far, no single piece of evidence has been made public proving that the Trump campaign joined with Russia to steal the US presidency - nothing.
The words in YOUR article. Perhaps you should read shit before you link it, eh?

Listen you fucking retards, I'm not asking you to tell me your weird conspiracy theories, or list other people who don't accept the Dossier.

I'm asking you to list SPECIFIC FACTS YOU ALLEGE ARE INCORRECT, AND WHY.

Come on guys, reading comprehension. If there's something PROVABLY FALSE in this document, I need to know.

>I'm not asking you to tell me your conspiracy theories! I just want you to tell me why you don't believe it which is what someone has done, and I tried to argue with them with a bullshit article that didn't say what I thought it said!
Fuck off, kike.

Are you fucking serious?
Have you read this entire fucking page?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump–Russia_dossier
Go fucking read it and then come back so we can have an intelligent discussion

>Fuck off, kike.
so you DON'T ALLEGE ANYTHING IN THE DOSSIER IS FALSE?

Review and discuss pending litigation against Buzzfeed for LIBEL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump–Russia_dossier#Litigation

I allege the whole fucking thing is UNVERIFIABLE.. just as your fucking hero James Comey has said. If it's UNVERIFIABLE, it can't be PROVEN. Do we just accept shit as fact? Maybe you do.. but I don't. Give me FACTS.. not your bullshit articles that DO NOT say what you think they do.

Pic related. Just so you know, it's sage and not marijuana. I'm sure you wouldn't know that if you weren't told.

Attached: PB_growing_1024x1024.png (1024x1024, 2.81M)

fuck off, it's your job to prove that any of it ISN"T BULLSHIT

now get to it, JUMP MONKEY, JUMP!!11!!

>Go fucking read it and then come back so we can have an intelligent discussion
I'm having an intelligent discussion and none of you will address my point.

What SPECIFIC ALLEGATIONS in the Dossier do you allege are factually incorrect, and why? If there's something provably wrong in this document, I need to know.

Attached: images.jpg (338x149, 13K)

This does not address the accuracy of the Dossier.

What SPECIFIC ALLEGATIONS in the Dossier do you allege are factually incorrect, and why? If there's something provably wrong in this document, I need to know.

This does not address the accuracy of the Dossier, and Comey said the Dossier was unverifiable TWO YEARS AGO.

No we have verified many key points in the Dossier.

>fuck off, it's your job to prove that any of it ISN"T BULLSHIT
We already have verified many key points in the Dossier.

>I'm having an "intelligent" conversation by spinning the burden of proof to be on the defendant rather than the prosecution.
>I'm having an "intelligent" conversation by not reading the links I provide in defense of my statements.
Let us know when you ACTUALLY start having an intelligent conversation.

Pic related. It's STILL not marijuana.

Attached: 0934g_01.jpg (387x387, 62K)

False or not, he’s got my vote in 2020. If he paid prostitutes to piss on a bed Obama slept in, it would solidify that vote.

>Let us know when you ACTUALLY start having an intelligent conversation.
I'm having an intelligent conversation. You're evading.

the entire document is fanfiction copied from Jow Forums

>False or not, he’s got my vote in 2020. If he paid prostitutes to piss on a bed Obama slept in, it would solidify that vote.
I appreciate your honesty, Finally a Trump cultist who claims that even if everything in the Dossier were True, you would vote for him anyway..

THAT MAKES YOU A TRAITOR.

Attached: 37317797_10217881762215627_1911971877987811328_n.jpg (958x522, 115K)

>"Intelligent" conversation.
>Straw man (they spoke specifically about the pissing.. nothing more, yet you claim "even if EVERYTHING ..." -- spelled out because I'm 220% positive you wouldn't catch on otherwise).
>Doesn't know what a traitor is.
>Posts links to shit that discredit his theory.
>Doesn't understand why the burden of proof is on the accuser.

>The words in YOUR article. Perhaps you should read shit before you link it, eh?
Shareblue doesn't pay for accurate posts

All of it bc it is bullshit that was born here.

Is this the dossier we wrote and leaked to the CIA or the one they wrote after citing a yahoo News article that they wrote which cited the same dossier as a source?

Attached: 1517798097854.jpg (288x252, 13K)

not a cultist, but I’m loving watching this shit show go up in flames. didn’t vote in 2016.

>the entire document is fanfiction copied from Jow Forums
There is zero evidence of that, pic related.

Attached: DdIBMj2W0AEOFUV.jpg (631x745, 88K)

It's the second. They replaced the embarassment with what this guy is insisting is real now. He's gaslighting.

There is evidence, it's called 4plebs. Happy hunting, schizo

Then you're gonna find the remainder of the year supremely interesting, in terms of News Cycle.

Roger Stone and Carter Page will be arrested next.

>He's gaslighting.
I'm aksing a question, you low-intensity spergtard.

What parts have been verified?

You're claiming this is the real one by implication.

Oh god. It's a fucking Q wannabe.

REMINDER: Sage goes in every field.

>what specific allegations
The CONTENTS of that dossier were fabricated by Jow Forums because we were bored and it was funny you autistic Kike.

Attached: 1521041884864.gif (280x154, 2.96M)

>I need to know what SPECIFIC ALLEGATIONS in the Dossier you feel are factually incorrect, and why?

The parts we made up
because we made them up

>There is evidence, it's called 4plebs. Happy hunting, schizo
NO there's not. You alleged Jow Forums wrote this, yet the first entry in the Dossier is dated June of 2016, long before the Dossier was released to the public and your bullshit claim took shape in December of 2016.

>A TRAITOR

Attached: drag kang.gif (987x1168, 2.91M)

fuck off satan
a fuckton of people were ITT the peepee stuff was made up in
screenies on the thread have been posted numerous time
KYS meme flag shill nigger faggot

Right because we made shit up, it got handed over, spent months changing hands and government agencies, only to get leaked by buzzfeed, at which point we revealed the punchline

So this is either rick, mccain, some fbi flunkie, some media hack, or some mueller shitforbrains. Who wants to take bets

Or alternately it's hillary or her lawyer

This and forever this.

Allegations and accusations are not, and have never been, evidence. With no proof or verification, the dossier is just Russian disinformation peddled by people with an axe to grind. Two years of investigation plus a year of FISA wire and you can’t even show so much as a text message to back up Steele’s pack of lies.

Nigger, Jow Forums and /b/ were filled with erotica at times during the election, shit got weird. He just ripped off one of the stories. Put down the pipe and go to bed

Actually, one thing. It proves that Britain interfered in our elections, and so we need to implement trade restrictions on British goods until they meet our regime change demands.

>make up a bunch of salacious and unverified lies
>HURR DURR PROVE WHICH ONE ISN"T TRUE

Attached: 555.jpg (600x375, 15K)