You have two choices Jow Forums

Islam has taken over the World and you have two choices.

1. Accept Islam and get a qt from the Caucasus (pic related)

2. Denounce Islam and become headless

Attached: Chechenyan qt.jpg (766x766, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3xjz4nxzGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd rather like to have a tatar pls.

Attached: jasmin hadid.jpg (1024x674, 138K)

Islam is probably the only solution to Western degeneracy.

>tfw no qt. muslim waifu

Attached: 1519530556815.jpg (1080x1345, 1.87M)

I see you prefer your fellow Asians, good choice Pekka.

Based Shlomo

Muslim girls smell so bad

Combined wearing sweaty headscarves all day and just being non whites

Headless please

I'd never accept Islam, but I'd take the qt and have a bunch of kids. Eventually a movement will arise that will oppose you, and like all strong men we'd crush you.
>Islam has taken over the world
lmao it will splinter apart, there is a reason christianity had to change so much to infect Europe in the first place.

Hoenstly I'm kind of ambivelent on the takeover. If it came without the massive influx it would be a different story but obviously they'll invite their cousinfucker friends in

fuck off you meme flag ass backward goat fucker

fuck islam and their clitless 'qts'

Religion opium for the people.

A satanistic religion

lies
cheats
kills
steals
takes his neighbours woman as his wife
fucks beasts
has written evidence of speaking with the devil

fuck you satanist.
Your islam is a fake reglion
BY SATAN

Only real path is on the one made by yahweh and the words of god in the bible.

REPENT or burn in HELL!

Attached: Chechnya-pres.jpg (1487x2200, 1.88M)

>two choices
>1. Submit to the literal worship of Satan in the perfected Talmudic death cult of the Sadducees and Pharisees.
>2. Believe in Jesus Christ and be saved from your sins for all eternity.

Not a hard choice user. Why have you not repented?

Attached: islam.jpg (480x409, 63K)

One things for sure is i would root a towlhead

These fuckers act so tough yet get triggered like little girls if someone draws Muhammad getting assfucked by a pig. No. I don't think they taken over anything other than shithole 3rd world countries and failing democracies.

I choose 3

3. webm related

Attached: resolution.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

Tataarit mainittu!

Kill off kebab

I would play along while murdering as many imams and sandniggers on the down low as I can.

2 in a heartbeat

Attached: daww.png (1200x1200, 604K)

her waist is really tiny

I'd suicide bomb a mosque, go out on my own terms u know

That's not how tatars look like, tatars have more like Chinese eyes.

Judaism has taken over the world and you have two choices:

1. Pay your taxes and deposit your money in our banks

2. Settle in your moms basement and post on Jow Forums

Attached: 1523362213967.png (341x336, 267K)

You don't have the guts for that.

Ha, Ramzan killed fellow-chechens for Putin, do you know it?

Attached: 228.jpg (720x409, 66K)

fuck off

Oh that's easy I'd convert to Islam, fuck a muslim bitch in the ass and blow myself up in a muslim maternity ward.

Chechens are literally the only human muslims

Rarely allowed to be said here but I could live with Islam if I had to. It at least retains some elements of Tradition even if it's foreign (so was Christianity, after all).

>I could live with Islam
You do, bongistani.

no thanks, sandnigger

there are enough Christian Caucasus cuties around me, and also I know couple of Georgian friends of mine who actually married Chechen girls and their kids are Christian

I pick
3. Denounce Islam and start a race war

They must have been infidel Chechens, Kadyrov is based and a good friend of the Arabs.

Attached: Kadyrov Arab.jpg (1300x956, 139K)

At least most people can identify his flag

You're a big silly!

Honestly if I got a qt Israeli waifu I'd have no qualms with that.

pick 3, have to rely on a goat because it's the only thing left

Nice hypothetical.

Attached: 46873b23825c280fa074d3d399515be715e3dd0bcd4b529a8e5f88b5a3cf2d3c.png (520x626, 39K)

C. start my own new sect of islam. make it radical fundamentalist. Use it to kill muslims as islam is the most effective engine for killing muslims. when my sect is the last one left standing claim LOL trust in jesus. Win.

Can't you do both?

The hate for muslins in this board is ridiculous. I see Muslims everyday and they hardly ever cause any commotion anywhere. They're not as degenerate as Christians and atheist.

Attached: Ministering-to-Muslim-Women.jpg (640x426, 37K)

america won't fall because of the extreme national feeling and maybe China because of the ultimate surveillance and control but the rest of the world will get fucked by islam and we can'-t do anything against it

1.b) Fake that you accept Islam, get and fuck and breed qt while transforming her morals to be more anti-islam, and try to get power on the Islam system to destroy it/transform it from within.

Attached: 1530813653542.jpg (1350x1800, 556K)

Attached: f662176d7327ddf6a398847290898ec9.jpg (300x283, 17K)

You haven't even seen our final form, muztard.

>Denounce Islam and become headless

This

Attached: a828ad77e12755a1d5d057d5670b5669.jpg (1244x789, 109K)

Attached: Sj0G6zC.jpg (648x767, 49K)

Attached: 1402715532608.png (640x480, 35K)

Kill yourself. I see Muslims everyday and give them mean mugs and point guns at them

Only if get three so we can deal a deck of cards and play Mouth Pussy Asshole every night

Attached: adyghe-traditional-costume-north-caucasus-circassian-women.jpg (729x782, 449K)

And that’s a good thing

>infidel Chechens
Of course, he always say it after killing.

Attached: 1.jpg (500x501, 193K)

I do not deposit my money in your banks. I caught onto the game.

jewish rat

>get muslim """""qts"""""

Why would I want another type of roasties?!

Attached: musuUnderDaBridge.webm (720x1280, 2.05M)

I would rather die a Christian martyr than live as a Muslim.

Islam is best fuck lame euro christcucks

I wouldn't mind having half-chechenian kids. Chechens are high-test af.

You'll have a taste of that medicine real soon, Ariel faggot.

Attached: 1533478470461.jpg (1136x676, 273K)

3. Go home and don't care.

You missed 3.

based anarchist

Being ruled by 80 IQ subhumans takes more guts kek

I will never worship a rock in the desert. Nor fuck my female cousins. Nor will I become an immoral person by lying and cheating people who are not the same religion as me. Islam and the satanic premise needs to die off.

Attached: Kratos.jpg (740x429, 82K)

Will you help us solve the jewish problem and rebuild our societies?

Attached: 1530466848098.jpg (1811x2048, 423K)

Sage, not news! Read the rules ass clown.

I choose 3. Accept true islam and denounce false islam.

I accept Islam, learn Arabic, stick my bum in the air at Allahs pleasure.
Then in a packed mosque I lift up my thobe, rub my thumb over the detonator screaming "Deus Vult motherfuckers"

We don't have basements in Ireland

I think Islam is bad because circumcison, Halal, Virginity Cult, veil Obligation (Vitamin D deficit)
As a whoma my causaus cutie would look like pic related.
And I can't even forbid him to mutilate my child because I'm not allowed to have an opinion. but sadly I have and it most often turns out as right.

Attached: weltspiegel-1208~_v-standard644_9dafb2.jpg (644x362, 24K)

no.

Of course.

Kadyrov regularly invites Arab Imams to Chechnya, we teach them Islam so they are stronger in faith. This video of a Chechen/Arab song is popular in the Muslim world and has 94 million views.
youtube.com/watch?v=M3xjz4nxzGQ

mashallah

inshallah

This but not as a shill.

If 1 - try and take down at least one of them before you go.

If 2 - integrate nicely and play along before taking out a whole bunch and becoming headless.

not a bad plan

Wrong way round ( please apply solution 2 to option 1 and solution 1 to option 2)

Just push us further Saracen and see where we end up. Because of you guys we are experiencing the highest nationalism since before WW2.

Attached: peace.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

3. Pretend to convert and get a free qt while not actually doing any of the prayer or halal shit; try to redpill qt; if she stays bluepilled, just say you saw her drink alcohol or something and have her stoned; and then secretly plan a revolution with all other fake Muslims to overthrow the caliphate.

That's basically what I'm already doing considering my flag.

Hey rabbi did you forget your memeflag?

the girl singing is the daughter of Kadyrov.

I take option three, where I go on a murderous rampage and drag as many of you fucking shitstains straight to hell with me as I can. Islam is not welcome in this nation. Go find another cesspool to fuck your goats in. This one is full.

It doesn't work like that my friend. Muslim community is oppressive as fuck. They will be in your personal life, they'll know everything you do. If you're not practicing in your own home, you will be found out quick.

this makes me think muzzies are just as degenerate
wearing make up whilst wearing the veil
disgusting

>only arabs OR jews should be nuked
wrong, they should both go away

99% of muslims are shitskin monkeys so that pic is really not relevant. if europe becomes muslim it will also become shitskin monkey racially over time. kys

option 3. kill all muslims

Option 3 kill as many infidel goat fucking pigs as possible

Denounce and die a man.

Would you look at that, a kike calling us degenerate, while his cult pushed said degeneracy onto us. How would you feel if I said that NatSoc is the only solution to our degeneracy. They were definitely not degenerate and they still want to kill you, the same as Islam. Pick your poison Jude

Or

3. Denounce Islam and Deus Vult

you can't fuck them at the same time. in Islam you have three wives. Not a "harem". That means those three wived have three houses or three own rooms and beds and you switch and sleep with another wive every week or so. and you also can't demand sexually degenerate practices from them. Muslim women aren't rightless. They can divorce you if you do that.

well we obviously can't handle the jew problem outselves, history has shown that.
The jew is everyones enemy and I believe that arabs, africans and Europeans are completely capable of working things out once the jew is out of the picture. They are the ones fabricating hatred among us

>The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Attached: 2682574.jpg (672x768, 77K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=M3xjz4nxzGQ
Fucking bizzare. Why sing in russian with that terrible accent? Chechens have their own "language".

Anony... please stop trying to justify your actions

Haha. I do look forward to wiping you assholes off the face of this planet. Deus Vult infidel...your day of reckoning comes.

BETTER DEAD THAN GAY
fuck gay nigger islam
KILL EM ALL

ok except
> kike flag
fuck offfffffffffff