Show this to a liberal and watch their heads spin!

So based, clip shows why Trump won.
youtu.be/7x12O6R5ctM

Attached: 6f18516ea3d13c312d86c6fc15b6b8b7.jpg (1125x991, 128K)

Not bad OP, have a bump

>giving medals to losers

target sighted

Attached: 1232135346435.png (1210x1190, 116K)

Nice

Did Obama give the medal to Ellen pre-emptively, for her valor of helping cover up the MGM/Vegas shooting?

Bump

Attached: 153164w1nn15740804.jpg (701x1024, 97K)

kek

i never got an evil vibe from ellen

Attached: tumblr_nwuko6ZW1W1udwanoo1_400.jpg (300x250, 11K)

Finally a good thread.

coming from a faggot draft dodger talking about element of surprise in a month-spanning mossul campaign, yeah right

People like Trump and Bolton and Cheney and W SHOULD honor the individuals who didn't hide behind a wall of deferments.

Good video

will hit normies in the face

(OP)
>you sucked already and got the lesser evil
did I miss something?

On the face Evil no, but she sure as fuck looks the other way when it happens...making her Evil

That's a bit homophobic my friend

You have a kraut flag
No one takes you serious
You are most likely a
shitskin.

Meanwhile in reality, Trump is a draft dodger who insulted a Vietnam vet and former pow.

>losers

Attached: few 100.png (253x167, 5K)

I love reminding lefists that Obama was against gay marriage and that Ellen sold them out, gaslighted them all, to get that medal.

Meanwhile in reality no one cares just like no one cares about you.

Kill yourself already. Whites winning now. We don't need you.

Clip show a apples to oranges comparison but one I'm sure you are to fucking stupid to understand.

One is a Medal Of Freedom, not for Militarily personal.
The other is the Medal of Honor that is for the Military.
None of those things would a brain dead Trump supporter understand You have no Honor, you follow a coward. And you have no concept of freedom. Cunt.

Attached: 44.jpg (300x168, 10K)

compare the smugness on Obama and Ellen's faces compared to the thousand yard stare of the veteran and trump's solemn expression

>implying being an American isn't the oppposite of being a hero

Attached: Kid-Confused.jpg (630x354, 20K)

"America" did not vote for Trump. They voted for Clinton. The fact that Trump won the electoral college does not change the fact that HC was the more popular candidate. More of America preferred HC as President over Trump. That is a fact.

Ignoring the very real possibility Russian meddling had something to do with it, Trump won because Clinton's campaign took historically dem-voting blue collar working class for granted.

she doesn't deserve shit, she's a daytime TV host

>inb4 Trump is a TV star
he was elected president

don't expect antifa to be able to know the difference between personal and personnel and capitalize properly, much less the "concept of freedom." lol

dumb shit. by your stupid logic any president with less direct votes was not "voted by America." The Founding Fathers wrote the constitution that way because guess what, it wasn't for no reason. Not like you were the type of person to pay attention to constitutional law or even social studies class in high school.

She's fuckin hot. That nigger would be compliant when I tell him to leave back to Africa if he saw her hanging off my shoulder

404 argument not found

Attached: 4chanusers.jpg (250x188, 5K)

>Talk show host

More like demonic pedophile with a human skin suit.

yeah that's pretty much what you'd expect from an antifa

OP implied Trump was more popular than Clinton and this had something to do with Trump's win, which is false. Trump did not win. Hillary lost.

Bumping this for the tears :^)

Attached: Snowflake_111.jpg (1063x709, 97K)

No one said sending the Yankees packing would be cheap. Getting the most advanced military force on the planet to pick up their toys and bug out clearly costs a lot of lives.

Guess what, Communist Vietnam had a lot of lives to spend. It wasn't a game of Team Death Match, it was a game of who gets to determine the government.

OP stated that Trump won and why he did

Your fuzzy logic only works on TV

>Trump did not win. Hillary lost.

In this universe wars are team death matches, get on with the time boomer

Nope, they are Domination, street-pooer.

Also Obama gave out 52 Medals of Honor, Trump has yet to give out a medal of freedom.
Guess he doesn't think much of freedom.
Probably be passing out "get out of Jail Free" pardons pretty soon though.

I've tried to show my parents things like this but they just pull out insane mental gymnastics. Idk what I expected from the same people who through a shit fit when trump said he gets along with putin.

>P0op

Attached: ouch.gif (318x287, 811K)

Is that the zippyest thing can come up with, some shot in the dark insult?
I can tell by your post that you're moron trying to seem smart. Your bad faith arguments are transparent, you're just a troll on a VPN.

Attached: antifa_annoying_brainless_insects_ugly_unfuckable_beta_cucks.jpg (300x300, 5K)

sage

Its the sock puppet master!

Attached: Yepthe+us+is+so+retardedand+look+at+you+using+one+.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>Here's exactly why America voted for Trump.
This "America" is not the electoral college. This refers to the people that make up America. It is false to suggest that Trump won because "America" loved him so much.

Draft dodger.

Just pointing out your shitposts are exposed by your ID. Nothin' personal kiddo.

Attached: 1522148444310.gif (370x330, 3.49M)

kek why y'all provocateurs always trying to come here stir shit

learn how to talk first

then maybe learn how to type. then after remedial English take other remedial classes

>wars are won by k/d
I suppose Germany won Stalingrad and the Soviets won Afghanistan too

Is that the zippiest thing you can come up with, some shot-in-the-dark insult?
I can tell by your post that you're a moron trying to seem smart. Your bad faith arguments are transparent; you're just a troll on a VPN.

Got a LOICENSE FO DAT truth ???

Attached: brainlet5.jpg (488x463, 36K)

>being this defeated and hurt
lel

Based. Go get them liberals OP!

Attached: 1533504520834.png (638x557, 82K)

Attached: 4chaners.png (400x468, 329K)

Not an argument.

Same guy

Obama awarding degenerate a medal doesnt need to be compared with anything to be disgraceful, but you should at least compare apples to apples. Has Trump awarded the MoF to anyone yet?

See you're trying to muddy the waters with "America" and "people of America" and "imply" and "suggest"

The facts are:
1. The United States is a constitutional democracy
2. Donald Trump was elected president
3. Donald Trump was elected president of the United States of America.

Go splice that up how you will or say how the electoral college is flawed or how the 18th century was run by Old White Men or whatever. Trump won, he was elected like all of the others before him.

same guy

This isn't about the merit of the electoral college. It is about the merit of suggesting that Trump's win was about popularity, as opposed to technicality.

The narrator has an annoying voice. White people need to learn how to speak from their chests, not from their noses.

Ellen’s always creeped me out. *shivers*

ahahaha hi POop

Fuck off Jow Forumsthe_donald faggots. We do not like Trump. He is a zionist shill. Go back to your normie shithole.

Attached: 1529412017735.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Lol'd

this is very good thanks

>t. undercover demoRAT

>you voted for the person I dont like so your also evil and dont deserve my respect

This thinking needs to stop on both sides

>we

>Meme flag
>Thinks Jow Forums actually likes Trump.
>Tries to suggest anyone that hates Trump is a democrat.

Kys

No one suggests that

Like I said, OP is saying "here are the reasons why Trump got the votes that he did"

the fact that he got a few million votes less is not really relevant here, maybe as a nonsequitur you can say: Trump is a few million people less popular than Hillary Clinton because he got a few million less votes. But he's not the first president to be elected like that you know...

he really think american can ''win''

Attached: (You).jpg (459x443, 57K)

lol half chan is so cucked

8 c h pol is always right

P.S. Every single president has won by technicality

We already defeated your nation but heres a (you)

Yes we.

Attached: Teutonic_order_shield.png (500x599, 50K)

Helen Degenerate was given a meddle for not laughing when Obama's husband danced the willy dance on her show.

Flaggot

>lost every war to the United States
>would have lost other wars had it not been for the United States
>live in a Big Brother country

She is a dyke who sexually harasses her staff.

Thanks. Twats like you make my day. I can go and handle anything my day has to offer.
Knowing your here all day reinforcing your moronic views, it is pitiful. And I only slightly pity you, I actually enjoy that you have such a rotten life you have to come here and spew garbage all day. I guess it gives a feel of accomplishment, like you did something. Could you be any more ineffective in life! lol
So ya, keep on "winning" here, I prefer to win out in the real world.

Attached: 4chan_in_a_nut_shell.jpg (576x426, 263K)

Both medals are rewards for excellence in slavery. Big gov is so proud of their achievement they get an inverted pentagram hung underneath a blue eight-sided hypercube, the symbol of total mind control. You'll also find that this is the reason why cop hats are eight-sided.

Attached: 08.jpg (1024x768, 42K)

nice projection loser

You wouldn't have typed all that out if it wasn't something from your memory

literally "You wish you fucking worked as hard as I can goober"

>vietnam war
>hero
pick one

You're a loser IRL.

Attached: 1503226925043.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Would you go die for Israel in a wet jungle?

he made it so obvious

honestly he was beating me before that diary entry

these people are snakes. they don't actually care about the actual morals, they just use whatever they can use as dirt ammo

bump

If she was a dude who did that to Katy Perry she'd be done.
>can you believe this disgusting MAN objectifying that poor young woman an in front of his wife no less that demon reeeee!

When u call someone poop and they write a blog post:

>(You) get mad at pigeon so you pull your pants down and take a dukie on the pigeon
>Now you think you've shown the pigeon who's boss
It's the same problem if you run Biden or someone you think will be "tough" on Trump. Trump wants you to mud wrestle him because he's a pig. Sadly you keep falling for it Acosta is covered in what we're euphemistically going to call mud and more and more independents are #walkingaway. Trump is team green. You're the racial ones as always democrats tisk tisk we hope you learn someday.

That would be pretty based if that's how wars worked though. Broadcast it every year a new war stage them in Antarctica to protect civilian populations.

cry me a bucket of liberal tears , moh is the ducks nuts .the other is just a medal of nothing

Attached: alien.jpg (900x583, 133K)

>losers

Attached: British ~Empire~.jpg (988x867, 84K)

Bump for trump

Attached: 4F7794D8-D289-4987-8DDE-20D4434E9385.jpg (601x438, 145K)

Losers are still better than homosexuals

Left: president handing participation medal to a failed invader. Only regret was not getting enough gook scalps for his wall.